X-Men: Savage Land Scandal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first he only kept it still; her jiggling breast trying to tear itself away from Logan's grip twinged in a way Shanna liked. Then he bit down, his sharp canines digging into the meat of Shanna's tit. The pressure was painful enough. Then he opened his mouth just long enough to snap his teeth back down, hard enough to draw the slightest trace of blood—a sharp, dizzying pain.

This Shanna enjoyed. And all the while his hips bucked hard into her, short quick stabs that felt like he was kindling a fire within her. It was violent, primitive, savage. And this too Shanna enjoyed.

She started to cry out. "Please, please!" A symbol of her surrender, her enjoyment. Her legs wrapped around Logan, bodily telling him the same thing. But it was her fierce pride that made her dig her nails into his shoulders and bloodily rake them down the flesh of his back. He had to realize that though she was surrendered to him now, it would not always be so.

His reaction was immediate and petulant. He grabbed her hands, now dug into his hairy ass, and wrestled them up over her head, pinning them down in her cum-clotted hair. The two outside claws on either three-piece set slotted out of their spaces between his knuckles. He staked them into the ground with Shanna's wrists between them, pinning Shanna's arms down. "Sorry, darlin'. Only one of us gets ta draw blood this time." And he laved his rough tongue over the faint marks of blood on her bitten breast.

His words, his hold on her, sent hot lava coursing through her veins, lightning through her bones. She was more aware than ever of his cock's mad motion in her cunt, his balls twitching with release against her ass. His seed was demanding to escape. The only place to go was deep inside her.

"Come for me," she commanded, or begged, it didn't matter. "Give me your seed. Give me your child. Fill my womb with it!"

He growled hard around the weight of her breast in his mouth, the animal in him eagerly reciprocating her offer. Her legs tightened around him to a point that would break a normal man in half, trying to keep his cock within her and failing as he broke her grip each time and pistoned back fiercely to fulfill her body's demand. The hair on his chest madly teased her electric skin, his teeth worried at her nipple like a dog with a bone, she arched her back to take him even deeper inside. They fucked with all the strength in their superhuman bodies, all the brutality in their savage natures.

"Make me a mother," Shanna panted in Logan's ear, her bold voice stolen away by the impossible pleasure she was feeling. "I want my breasts to swell with milk. I want life to grow inside me. Use me as much as you like. Come in me all you want. Don't stop until I'm pregnant. Breed me, you fucking animal. Breed me!"

Logan was almost there, her words speaking directly to the most primitive side of him. He was so close he felt like his cock would burst. His coming orgasm was gripping him tightly, paralyzing belly, thighs, cock and balls. He was all tensed up, ecstatically suspended in those long seconds before climax, body primed for the pleasure to come. His cock was still, buried to the balls in Shanna, all of it locked in her wetly clutching need.

Just one more thrust, then he'd be givin' her all the cum she'd ever need. The only thing that stopped him was a lightning-fast thought; a voice that sounded a lot like Cyclops shouting one of his dinky orders, the kind that annoyingly ended up being dead-on.

Kids? With some jungle floozy he barely knew? And kids? What if he had a daughter who ended up as a prostitute? Or a son who wound up bisexual? He didn't need that shit in his life. It'd cut into time he could put into beer and cigars.

Shanna protested for the first time that night as Logan pulled out of her. She bared her teeth in rage, she hissed in disappointment, her hips flapped wildly against the restraining weight Logan placed on them, her juices now flowing freely from her cunt. With Logan's claws extended, she couldn't move her hands no matter how hard the muscles of her arms flexed. Logan had to grin at the irony. Blondie was well and truly fucked. She whimpered, gyrating herself to try to get him back inside her, left an instant away from orgasm, fucking herself on nothing.

"No, no!" she screamed in frustration. Logan admitted to himself that he had some issues as that set him off, a gorgeous throbbing burst to clean out his congested tubes. Shanna was a passive receptive to him, the dazed woman powerless to stop him as he came. His cock seemed to recoil, maybe just in comparison to the foot-long jet of cum that shot from him and splattered across Shanna's left breast. It hung there for a moment like a white brand before splitting into several streams flowing down the tantalizing slope of her cleavage. He just had to look at that bit of her painted white and his orgasm kept going and going.

Seemed like he had a gallon of jizz packed away somewhere, just waiting to be dumped all over some lucky broad. He shot it all out of him till he tapered, then gave his junk a shake so the last drops dripped onto her. One spray went high, into the hollow of her neck before it ran down her tits. Another soaked both teats, forming a rope that dangled between her nipples long enough that Logan could've taken a picture if he'd had a camera with him. Shame he'd only be able to take a mental Polaroid with him. His memory wasn't the best.

He came longer and more powerfully than ever before, as if his balls were producing new sperm even as the old was pumped out. As if her breasts were drawing his spunk out of him. He gushed over her chin and neck, letting Shanna feel it running down her cleavage, and she squeezed her thighs together trying to give herself the same pleasure. But the only comfort to be had was his jizz splattering on her tits like boiling oil from his shuddering shaft. It excited her more than ever. She felt like she was taking a bath in his hot cum.

Logan's balls drained off slowly and lavishly. His body sagged, but his cock remained indefatigable. It shot as strong as ever, only pointed now directly at her breasts by his sagging body. He fired over her nipples, onto the upper curves of her breasts, into the valley between them. Soon the jets of white were running together, pooling in a river than ran down her stomach as well like melting candle wax.

Shanna was quick to accept the untenable situation. If she couldn't have him in her cunt, she wanted him elsewhere. Where he'd taste the best. She tilted her head toward him. "More. In my mouth," she bargained, then opened her mouth and closed her eyes to wait passively.

Logan's cock was beginning to flag, dribbling cum into Shanna's belly button more than anything else. He ripped his claws from the ground, retracting them even as he grabbed Shanna's head in his hands and brought his phallus to her gaping mouth. The heat and hunger of that yearning hole brought him back to life. He had one last spurt that felt like a cum all by itself, and he reveled in it for eternal seconds—the jerking, the clearing—he even could've sworn he felt his oily semen being swept down his throat and into her belly. He absolutely did feel it back up and wash over his cock, having overflowed Shanna's mouth to the point of escaping those sweet lips. She tried to swallow and keep her mouth open at the same time, half-gagging, but that wasn't Logan's problem. He just glowed with the good feeling of being emptied, drained to the dregs to leave a frothing mess pretty much from Shanna' s nose on down.

Logan sank back, his balls slack, his prick still tense but hanging down by his thigh. He was done. Could've done more if he felt it, but honestly, he'd cum on Shanna so much that it'd be like making it with Frosty the Snowman. He let his cock sway a little, semi-stiff, Shanna watching it hungrily until it finally went limp.

Girl didn't give up easily, he'd give her that. She arched that strong back and thrust those big tits out, so glazed with cum that they could've been cakes, and the first thing she did with her freed hands was work his jism into her globes. Grinned appealingly as she ran her finger over an engorged nipple, scooping up the cum that hung off it, and sucked it off her fingertip like it was a little cock. Then she cupped her hands under her tits, webbing her fingers with spunk, and held them up and out, like she was offering them up as a target for Logan. She stared into his eyes, then gazed down in amazement at the literal shower of cum that was slithering down her breasts—then her eyes went anxiously to his cock, wanting more. The both of them hypnotized by her dripping, glistening breasts.

"So much seed. Your seed all over my breasts," she breathed, licking at her painted cleavage daintily—

And that did send a throb through Logan, but hell, he was feeling contrary. Grabbing his costume to throw on right over his own cum-splattered body—it wasn't like he wasn't used to smelling funny—he gave her his most feral smile. "Good thing you're in a bathhouse, sweetheart."

***

Jean was Ororo, being taken and hating it and loving it, and she was Sauron, doing the taking, and then she was just their orgasm... Sauron screeching out his release like a true predator letting out a hunting cry, his phallus roaring into Ororo's wet sex with spurts of white so extreme that they flooded out of her pussy and covered his own manhood like whipped cream.

Jean was both—a Mobius strip that included Ororo feeling the spasm within her, the heady sensation of being filled up and then overflowing, Sauron in near-perpetual climax as he simply came and came and came, till it had dripped back down to his balls and dropped to the ground beneath them. His call died down shrilly and the overpowering silver light faded from his eyes, leaving them a surprisingly human blue.

"Oh God," Karl Lykos cried, suddenly finding himself imprisoned in his alter-ego's fell body, "what have I done?"

He opened his arms and Ororo fell out, spilling onto the ground, her breasts jogging, her thighs inundated with his seed. She groaned weakly—the sunbaked ground overwarm after she'd grown used to being skin to skin with his cold-blooded flesh.

"I'm sorry!" he screamed, flapping his wings to take flight, not able to bear the accusing vindictiveness of the woman's eyes that he knew was coming. "I'm so sorry!"

He disappeared up into the sky, scattering a flight of smaller flying lizards—in seconds, he disappeared as if rejoining a primal world, fitting it like a missing puzzle piece.

Ororo sneered after him. If he was really sorry, he would've stayed until she'd had her orgasm.

She was considering finishing herself off, but on a second thought, was wary of touching the mass of ejaculate that Sauron had left all over her lower body. In fact, she was wondering if a dinosaur could get her pregnant when Jean emerged from the lake, naked of course, hair a dark blood-red from the same water that dripped off every inch of her perfect body. Was it any wonder that Ororo didn't resist or even question as Jean strutted up to her, fell to her knees before her, and parted Ororo's trembling legs?

"Let's clean you up a little," she said, and fell between Ororo's literally creamy thighs to lick every inch of them clean.

Nearby, Zar hid as best he could in the bushes. To think, he had hated the thought of being tasked with delivering the women's clothes when all the village girls were occupied with preparing for the feast. Now, he was witnessing a sight almost more erotic than seeing Shanna bared.

This completely made up for the time he'd happened upon Doc in that lagoon.

***

Afterward—long minutes later—Ororo relaxed into the pillowy soft grass and let the sun warm and dry her, Jean doing the same at her side. She had a hard time believing how equally and how differently she had enjoyed the two sexual acts that had happened in the past hour—far more sex than she'd had in months. She had liked the rough, almost violent submission of her body to Sauron—as large a trespass as she had found it, much like her humiliating escape from Emma's trap, she had to admit that it had been shockingly pleasurable. No expectations, no 'spiritual connection', just their bodies meeting. Not even a pretty body, in his case. But as ugly and alien as it objectively was, it had caused her a very great deal of pleasure.

As had the later action with Jean. As much as Jean had changed, theirs was still an old friendship, and she had greatly enjoyed the lovemaking that built on that foundation of sisterhood and companionship. It had been intimate, joyous, and though Ororo guessed Jean would've liked it to have some of the savagery of her encounter with Sauron, the redhead had put Ororo first and given her the perfect pleasing antidote to the orgasmic brutality of earlier.

Now, with some regret, her mind was free to fixate on something other than her own ecstasy.

"Jean," she asked gently, trying her best not to cast any judgment. "Why did you simply sit and watch while that creature had me? You could've stopped him with a thought."

"You needed it," Jean said simply. "If the only way for my friend to relax and get a good fuck is for Mr. Jurassic Park to violate her, then that's what'll happen. Besides, it made for a good show."

"You... enjoyed watching it?" Despite the confessions she'd made to herself, Ororo was still a bit aghast.

"You enjoyed feeling it," Jean replied. "And we both enjoyed tasting it."

Ororo flushed at the memory of Jean kissing her after that first cleansing pass with her tongue—sharing the taste of Sauron and, later, her own. Even so... "I'm going to have to tell Scott about this. I'm sorry, but you're practically engaged."

Jean nodded, almost to herself. "I know you will. It's alright. I would consider that a true act of friendship." She stared up at the sun and did not blink. "It's so hard for me to talk to him now. He's so... small."

"And I'm not?" Ororo asked, rushing to the defense of her other friend.

"You at least know what it feels like. You've thought of yourself that way. You've answered to that name."

"What name?"

"Goddess." Jean smiled at Ororo. For the first time, Ororo thought there was something frightening in that lovely perfection. Something missing. "Zar!" Jean called out. "Bring us our clothes already! It'll be cold soon, and we can't go naked forever!" She smiled at Ororo once more, one last grin. "Goddess or no, we're still ladies. We must hold something back."

Zar came out of the bush, heating with embarrassment, the village seamstresses' work slung over his shoulders. Ororo scowled as he neared.

"He was watching us the whole time?"

Jean kissed Ororo's cheek. "It was a spectacle."

***

Shanna didn't know why she cried. She had faced far worse situations than being left high-strung and frustrated while covered in a stranger's cum. Her resolve had never faltered then. But being rejected so many times in a single day seemed to twist her world around. She knew she was sexually attractive, and ideally suited for survival in the Savage Land. Why did so many not want to breed with her, preferring instead all manner of strange copulations? She had always known she was different from both soldiers and Fall People, but was she so different that none would have her as the mother of their child? Was she, in the end, just some kind of freak?

"There you are," Zar said, entering the bathhouse, heedless of the fact that Shanna might be nude, given the location. It simply didn't occur to him. Nor, for obvious reasons, did he think he would find Shanna dripping with cum, front and back. But that didn't surprise him nearly as much as her tears. "What's wrong?"

She stared at him. She would not have cared if he saw her covered in mud, or gore, or leeches even, but him seeing her red-eyed like this made her feel even more freakish. "He didn't make me come," she said, with a hitch in her voice that had never been there before. "Why can't anyone make me come? If they won't give me a baby, they could at least make me come..."

Zar knew what to do. He had seen exactly how the outsider Ororo did it for the outsider Jean. Going to Shanna with long, confident strides, he fell to his knees, parted her legs with his hands, and tasted her for himself.

Shanna soon stopped crying.