X-Men: The Beginnings of Corruption 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

At long last, she pulled away, letting the cock drip out of her mouth. Her mouth was sticky with the cum that had escaped even her fervent swallowing. Emma stared at her tongue, coming out to lick away the traces. "Dear, your lipstick is simply ruined."

The cock started to pull back, but Emma grabbed it and held on, forcing the stranger to stay in place. She stood with it in her hand, Jean still on the floor, now faced with Emma's wet cunt. She wondered if she was expected to lick it. She wondered if she could.

Emma pressed her thumb to a wide button on the console, held it there. A faraway thought told Jean that it was some kind of fingerprint scanner. She stood up slowly, her dress seeming to fall off her, it was in such disarray. Jean came face to face with a superior smile on Emma's face.

"For a blowjob like that," Emma said, "you should be thanked."

The scanner finished its job and accepted Emma's authority. Suddenly, their portion of the misted glass faded into translucency, revealing a slice of the neighboring room. Scott Summers stood there. He was as handsome as Jean remembered.

Emma kissed Jean then, for the first time on the mouth. Jean felt Emma's tongue in her mouth, tracing through the residue of cum still lingering, her efforts awakening the taste for Jean, letting them both bask in its flavor.

It was a long time before Emma pulled away, reeling her tongue back into her own mouth with a spot of white on the tip. "Now we've shared him," she said with a loving smile.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers