Xenomorph Intercourse Test 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

There wasn't much exploring needed since Cyan was the 12th man she's had sex with. She basically nuzzled her mouth and dome all the way down past his chest, stomach, and then to his crotch. It was almost in a loving way. It was as if this creature enjoyed it -- enjoyed humans.

"Yes," Cyan smiled when Xena got to his crotch. Then he thought about her teeth and pictured her biting his cock in two, or tearing his balls off with her second mouth. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts that were causing his erection to lose strength. He instead focused on her slippery, black, dome as she ran the front part of it up and down his shaft flattened against his stomach.

Xena suddenly stopped and got off the bed as Cyan lay there confused. The way she moved, it was so human-like, so seductive too. She grabbed his foot and spun him around to where his legs were bent and his feet were touching the floor. He propped himself up on his elbows again and watched the creature go to her human-looking knees. She rested one large hand on his bare thigh and with the other, grabbed his cock by the base. It was so alien looking, how her two-thumbed hand closed its long, sharp, spindly, fingers around his cock. It was also very erotic.

Xena hovered over his cock and hissed. Suddenly she vomited some sort of sticky fluid all over it. Cyan reared back but she held him place.

"Whoa! Oh shit! Uh, Xena? What was that?" he asked nervously but never got a response. The fluid was clear and had no odor. Xena slowly started jacking his cock off with it. Her massive hand covering his cock, as it went up and down his shaft, made it look so small. He had no idea what was going on until he felt his cock get warm. He couldn't explain it, but the sensation was certainly different. "What was that fluid," he thought, "is it some sort of lube?"

Then Xena stopped jacking Cyan's cock and hovered over it again. Her hand was gripping the base hard. For a few seconds nothing happened, and then slowly, her mouth opened. Cyan's eyes widened as he watch Xena, ever so slowly, pushed her dripping second mouth out toward his cockhead.

"Oh no...please don't, please don't bite it." He thought as he watched the second mouth inch closer and closer to his cock's tip. It was if everything was moving in slow motion. Her smaller, second mouth, opened and inch by inch enveloped his throbbing cock. It was tight, but the tube-like mouth was a perfect fit. All the way down she slid that mouth until it got to the base. She released her grip and rested the shiny teeth in his tuft of pubic hair. Cyan just looked at the mouth tube completely engulfing his cock like a sleeve. He began to relax a little when he saw she had no intention of eating his penis. Relaxation turned to intense pleasure as Xena withdrew her second mouth slowly up his shaft. She got to the tip and pushed it back down to the base. Up and down her second mouth engulfed his shaft several times. The feeling was incredible. It was far better than any human's mouth. He was so close to cumming when his attention to the pleasure he was receiving changed as he watched what Xena did next.

With her second mouth engulfing his shaft all the way down to its base, she slowly started to move her main, larger mouth into position over his cock. Cyan didn't know if he should be afraid or aroused as he watched Xena bring her large domed head down on his cock, closing both of her mouths around it.

"Oh shit..." he said aloud as the xenomorph's head covered his shaft. Both her dripping mouths had closed over his cock. Her larger metallic teeth of her main mouth were resting against his lower abs. She then began to bob her head up and down, very slowly at first, while her second mouth still had his cock tightly embedded in its tube-like throat. Then she started picking up the pace, faster and faster she went. Bam, bam, bam! Her domed forehead was slamming down onto Cyan's lower abdomen with each thrust. He didn't know what to think, he just knew how good it felt. He got brave and slowly reached out to touch her bobbing head. He placed his hand on the slick, armored, exoskeleton skull. It was like a slime-covered hard plastic. Xena ignored his touch and kept bobbing away on his cock; she was giving him her version of a blowjob. There were no licks, no kisses, and no sucks; just an inner mouth squeezing his shaft while her main mouth went up and down on his cock.

Cyan started to cum, he couldn't help it. It felt too good and Xena knew it. Her head went still, both mouths enclosed around the base of his semen-pumping cock. He cried out in the room, his moans of pleasure echoing off the walls. He leaned up higher on his elbows and eventually was propped up on his hands. He threw his arms around her 3-foot domed skulled and held tightly as he came. Xena didn't seem to mind this human holding on to her large head as he pumped semen into her mouths.

When Cyan was done, he collapsed back on the mattress behind him. His chest, neck and part of his face were covered in her fluid coating. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had -- if I can even call it a blowjob."

Cyan lay back on the bed as he caught his breath and he casually looked around the room. He didn't see Xena. "Is that it? Maybe they don't have all female parts yet. Hmm..." he said aloud. He shrugged and smiled as he scooted back on the mattress and rested his head on the pillow looking up at the ceiling light. He looked down to his cock and noticed it was still hard. "That's odd," he thought. He grabbed it and flicked some of Xena's slime off it. It was hard as a rock. As he was examining it he noticed movement in front of the bed, near his feet.

Xena leapt up and through the air and landed down on the bed. She was in a crouching position with a foot on each side of Cyan's waist. "Oh shit! This is it, isn't it? Please don't kill me!"

Xena looked down at Cyan and hissed. She grabbed him by the throat and pulled him up the mattress into a slight sitting position. He looked up at her in fear as she growled at him. He flinched as he saw her tail move behind her, coiling around; coiling into what he thought was a striking position. The long dagger-like bladed tip was facing forward as if she was ready to impale something or someone.

Xena did indeed impale something. She twirled that tail around and plunged the spiked tip deep in the wall behind the bed just above the round button she pressed earlier. Cyan looked up at her tail as a few small pieces of the wall plaster material fell on his head. He then looked back at Xena; she hissed at him as her mouth dripped watery fluid on his cheek.

Xena, still holding Cyan in place by his neck, reached down and grabbed his still erect cock with her other hand. She guided it down to where a vagina would be. Cyan looked on in amazement. "They have pussies?" he whispered.

Xena only hissed as she lowered her fairly curvy, human-looking hips down on his hard cock. Cyan moaned in pleasure as he felt her tight walls grip him. He was indeed tight, but also very slippery. His super sensitive, recently ejaculated cock, felt every single rib-like groove of her inner walls. He rolled his eyes into the back of his head and Xena got to work. She released his cock and put that hand on the wall behind them. She slowly started going up and down as her other hand held Cyan in place by his neck.

He was in a pleasure-filled agony and screamed out as his ultra-sensitive cock was being pummeled by this tight, ribbed, alien pussy. Xena screamed too, sort of. The hisses turned more and more to growls and grunts. For several minutes she would bounce up and down on his cock, landing harder on the bed each time. She kept going and going, harder and harder, until the bed broke. Her tail was still embedded in the wall, so she didn't lose her balance when the mattress collapsed to the floor; she just kept bouncing on his cock. Finally after another few minutes, she had what Cyan thought to be an orgasm. She stopped bouncing, arched her back, and flung her head to and fro as her pussy spewed more sticky fluid all over her and Cyan. When she was done, she leaned down and brought her smaller, inner mouth to Cyan's cheek and hissed lightly in his ear. He wondered if that was her version of a kiss. Her tail came out of the wall and she pushed the large, round light switch to the off position and leapt off of the bed into the darkness.

Chapter 5

Cyan lay there motionless for several minutes. He felt like his cock might fall off. He was covered in her fluids. It was sort of nasty, but he didn't care. He looked toward the windowed door and saw no silhouette of Xena. She was gone, yet he felt she was still somewhere in the room. He slowly sat up on the bed and retrieved his tattered gown, wrapping it around his waist like a towel. He limped toward the door and pressed a button to his right. The door slammed open and Cyan turned around looking into the darkness.

"Thank you," he chuckled. "It was, uh, wow. Maybe we can do this again sometime eh?" He smirked and turned around to leave the room.

Just as the door was about to close he heard something. It was a low growl, almost a whisper. "Yesssssssss"

Cyan turned around in shock to look back into the room as the door closed. He peered through the window into the darkness. He barely could make out Xena as she was backing away from the light on all fours. She slowly retreated into the darkness and was gone.

Cyan turned around and walked toward the other door in the well lit hallway. "Wow."

Ox was standing behind Dr. Milani in the lab. One hand was groping one of her tits through her lab coat; the other hand was in her skirt. Two of his fingers were sloshing in and out of her dripping pussy. "Come on baby, I know you want my dick tonight. Don't you?"

"Ahh," she moaned, "I do, but I can't tonight."

Just then, across the large lab, the door slid open and Cyan limped in with the goofiest smile on his face. It looked as though he was either drunk or had the most amazing sex in his life. Ox quickly removed his hands from Dr. Milani and she straightened up her lab coat and skirt. Ox nodded as he walked passed Cyan. He didn't notice Ox, or anyone for that matter. He entered the closet area and put his clothes on. He noticed his cock was no longer erect but still sensitive to the touch. Maybe that fluid was some sort of blood thickener or blood flow inhibitor -- to keep blood in his cock so it remains erect.

Dr. Milani was waiting for him outside. "Hi. Looks like you are still alive," She said with a soft smile.

"Huh? Oh yeah, heh," Cyan replied with that same goofy smile plastered on his face. He started to leave, but Dr. Milani stopped him.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything tonight. Maybe we could have dinner and celebrate, you know, like you said?"

"What? Oh. That. Yeah I forgot. Maybe another time or something." Cyan replied as he turned around and left the room. Dr. Milani watched with a confused look on her face.

Cyan walked down the hallway back to his quarters. He struggled to remember that chick in the lab's name. Dr. Matthews? Morgan? Miller?

"Meh," he said as he got to his door, Xena still fresh on his mind. Once inside his quarters he took a nice long shower. Then he lay on the bed looking toward the ceiling. As he drifted off to sleep, he imagined Xena throwing her head back as she rode his cock to orgasm.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers
12