XTC 2.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may wish to refrain from flashing the shuttle crew... though I won't be averse to the sight."

Gina blanched as realization struck her. The shuttle they'd arrived in had huge front windows, like bug eyes. She'd been totally naked when they'd come in to dock and she'd given the inspector a great look at her bare breasts, jiggling enthusiastically as she'd waved at him. No wonder he'd been such a perv. Worse, some of the cameras they'd passed broadcast to the internet, letting space geeks see the ships come in and out. Her boobs were now immortalized for the entire universe to see. Some of those cameras fed to government and corporate systems. It was now a matter of record—Gina likes to fly naked. She considered hiding in the Martian desert forever.

Happy Valley was now three domes deep. Most people lived inside the domes (the more affluent closer to the center and the redundant life support systems), but a handful of brave pioneers had actually begun building outside. The atmosphere was thin, and both the temperature at night and the gravity were less than ideal (just to name two difficulties), so travel outdoors for any length of time wasn't really advised, but assuming your destination was sealed, like the domes were, you would be just fine travelling to and from with a suit on, not because of gravity, but for warmth.

"So, where are we going? Why does Captain Miller live on Mars? Do you know where to look?"

"Captain Miller lives here because this is where her house is. Yes, I know where to look. Captain Miller is fairly well known here."

Gina sighed, long experience telling her that she wouldn't get a better answer out of him. The streets of Happy Valley would mostly be considered alleys where she grew up. This put her in mind of the narrow roads of old cities in Europe, though they were all just hard-packed earth, and sidewalks were alien here. There were splashes of colour everywhere, and she was surprised to see plants in abundance, as well as a general lack of signs of any kind. People just seemed to know where they were going.

"We will require transportation," X said. "We won't be able to reach our destination before nightfall. While I may be fine, you aren't well suited to the native environment."

This meant that they would need to find her a suit, unless she never exited whatever vehicle they found. At least X had managed to find her some shoes. She didn't ask where he got them. She was grateful, but wanted him to know that she was still mad about the whole get naked in front of a pervert thing. As it was, she was only too aware that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her intimate bits were rubbed by the thick fabric the entire way through the space station and now as they made their way through the streets of the colony. She was so wet that she kept trying to surreptitiously check the front of her pants to make sure that it didn't show. She was glad that at least the fabric was purple. Bad enough she knew that everyone could clearly see her nipples making the front of the shirt poke out and her boobs bouncing freely with every step.

Eventually, X led them to what he was looking for. It was a small garage near the edge of the settlement. There were a number of small robots no larger than a car scattered around in varying degrees of repair, and a handful of lunar rovers. There was also one man. He was middle-aged and somewhat stocky, with wild, sandy brown hair. He was dressed in coveralls and holding a wrench. He was leaning into the open side door of a rover. Gina assumed he was the mechanic.

"Hi," she sing-songed, smiling and giving him a little wave.

"Well, hey there," he said, looking at her curiously and setting his wrench down. "I'm Derek. Can I help you?"

"I hope so," she smiled.

He was checking her out, and only barely bothering to hide the fact. That seemed promising. Maybe they could get a ride with just a smile.

"We need a ride out to Captain Miller's," she said, hopefully.

He studied her a moment. "I'm kinda busy," he said, gesturing to all the machines. "What have you got?"

"What?" she asked, taken aback by the question.

"How much are we talking? ... Money?"

"I... I don't have any money," she said, shocked to realize it. She had nothing to her name but her tools. She'd arrived on the planet in someone else's clothes. Even her credit wouldn't be any good here... and that was even if she'd had plastic with her.

"Well, if you don't have money, just how do you plan to pay? Miller's is miles out across the Lonely Dunes. I'm not taking you all the hell the way out there for free. I have shit to do. Why the hell would you even want to go out there anyway? There's nothing out there."

Gina opened her mouth, but nothing came out. What could she do? She was stranded and penniless. Lack of money was the least of her problems, she realized. What would happen when the authorities found out? Colony populations were strictly controlled because of the limited resources. Derek interrupted her thoughts before they could get as far as full-blown panic.

"All right, all right. You're really hot," he observed. "Maybe we could work something out."

Gina stared at him, open-mouthed, as she worked this out. She'd been propositioned plenty of times, but never... people only said things like that in bad movies!

"I'm not a... I...!" she sputtered, barely able to get her head around the thought, never mind say it. "Pervert!"

"Whatever." He shrugged. "I'm a horny pervert. Women aren't exactly plentiful here... especially ones who look like you." He shot a wary glance at X.

"I'm a mech tech," she tried. "I could help fix your machines."

"Nice try. You look like a nurse to me. ... Look, talk it over with your boyfriend. That's what I want. That doesn't work for you, feel free to go bug someone else." Turning his back on them, he went back to working on the rover.

Gina stared at him in disbelief for a moment, then stomped toward the door in disgust. Her inclination was to go somewhere else, anywhere else. The problem was... where? Maybe she could find work somewhere. She could take her chances camping in the desert. Okay, so she couldn't take her chances in the desert. Maybe she could steal the rover. As an android, she was pretty sure X couldn't commit violence. Only police and military robots used violence. Aggression wasn't something robots did unless programmed to, but their robots were built to suit their function, like automated drones and tanks. The only time she'd ever seen a humanoid robot in their service was in an article she'd read. The Japanese had animatronic officers in a few community boxes, but those weren't violent, and they didn't look very human, really. They shared basic information with the public, and they recorded information people gave them, which officers would review later. The only time she'd ever seen a non-military robot commit violence was when a company salvage robot had tried to kill her, and that had been deliberately tampered with. Meaning, if she wanted to try to steal a rover, she was on her own, and if she got caught, X probably wouldn't do anything to help. She stared out into the colourful street for a while before spinning on her heel and marching back up to him.

"Okay, but there better be food and water, too," she said, glaring at him.

"Great! Yeah, this baby's all loaded and ready to go. Just fixing a door seal." Derek said, turning around and setting down his tools. "You can even join in if you want," he told X. "It'll be fun."

Gina could only wonder what kind of man propositioned total strangers into a threesome... without even batting an eye.

"As far as you want to go, this'll be totally worth it, you'll see," he promised.

She somehow doubted it. She felt a sudden wave of nervousness at the thought that she'd just agreed to have sex with a total stranger... a man who propositioned total strangers into a threesome without even batting an eye. 'Just how badly do I want to find Captain Miller?' she wondered.

"You've got to take your clothes off, honey," Derek grinned.

Gina swallowed, then reached down and peeled her shirt up and over her head.

"No, not like that. Sexy like." His eyes were gleaming with excitement.

Was he kidding? He was coercing her into having sex with him. She just wanted to get it over with. It occurred to her that this was the second time she'd been forced to strip for a pervert since arriving at Mars. Turning away from him, she undid the tie on her pants. She forced herself to push them off her hips by bending at the waist instead of just dropping them.

"Man, you got an ass on you," he commented, with a grin. "Some people like tits, but I love a nice ass. ... Not that you don't have nice tits," he quickly added. "You've got great tits."

Gina stared straight ahead, like a deer in the headlights. Was anything worth this? As she turned to face him again, she saw that he had that wide-eyed look of a kid with a new toy.

"Just hop up here, honey," he said, patting the floor of the rover.

She looked past him at X, but saw no reprieve there. Perhaps there was a downside to having a mechanical boyfriend. The vehicle was a little higher than her knees, and she kept her thighs together as she turned and settled herself. Unzipping his jumpsuit, Derek let them drop to the floor. For some reason, Gina wasn't surprised to see that he was naked underneath. She was surprised to see that while his cock wasn't porn star long, it was bigger than normal and thick... very thick. It was also very hard and ready to go. Gina gulped as he stepped closer.

"Look at that bush," he crowed, parting her legs and stepping between them.

She stared at him, goggle-eyed. She had a few trim hairs, barely more than a landing strip pointing at the target. She did not have a bush! What was in the water on this planet?

"I don't have a...!"

Her objections were derailed when he pressed her legs up to her chest, causing her to fall flat on her back. Gina winced as her head bounced off the rubber mat on the floor. Derek didn't waste any time on foreplay. He quickly took hold of himself and aimed.

"Ow...ahhh!"

A loud gasp was torn from her as the whole thick length of him sank into her. He stretched her wide, so wide that her hips quivered with the effort of taking him. It felt awesome. Bracing himself on the backs of her thighs, he leaned forward over top of her, spreading her legs wider, pinning her knees to her shoulders. Derek got this dreamy look on his face as he worked his cock in and out of her. She'd expected him to come quickly, but despite his lack of finesse, he knew how to use that thing.

"Oh! Oh... oh my," she panted. "So big."

Derek grunted. He rode her with a rocking rhythm that made her body bounce beneath him as he drove every inch as fully into her as he could. Deep, pounding heat filled her with each thrust of his heavy dick and she reached down between their bodies to rub at her clit. Then X stepped up behind him and suddenly his eyes flew wide and a strangled sound came from his throat. His hips froze and his cock got really hard, straining inside of her. His hips started moving again, but erratically, and she could see X moving behind him. OMG! X was...! She was pretty sure that wasn't what the mechanic had had in mind when he'd said the android could join in.

Despite what she'd expected, the mechanic didn't stop. If anything, he fucked her harder. He'd gone as hard as sprung steel inside her. His face was bright red and his breath came in shallow, raspy gasps. Movements jerky, he went faster and faster, nearly burying the mech tech beneath his broad chest. Gina came only moments before Derek, and the feel of his fat cock jerking inside of her made her pussy clench and quiver even more. The trio just stood that way for several long seconds, frozen with the intensity of sensation.

When the android stepped away, Derek started to breathe again. X looked quite pleased with himself. The mechanic blinked a couple of times, face completely drained. He gave Gina a slightly stunned look, then staggered back.

"Unh..." he complained, wincing and holding his ass. "Just take it. Take the damn thing. Ah... ooh..." he groaned, hobbling across the room.

"What? Are you sure?" Gina asked, sitting up and starting to pull her clothes back on.

"Just bring it back when you're done," he said, with a dismissive wave of his hand. He vanished into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Gina looked at X and shrugged.

They had food and water in the back, so she was sufficiently refuelled. She had herself a survival suit of the kind commonly worn here, tucked away in a crate in the back of the vehicle, and now her choice of her grav shoes or sturdier hiking boots. Despite the terrain, the road was reasonably flat and the rover was a surprisingly smooth and comfortable ride. There was even a tiny fold-down bunk if she were to get tired. She was so comfy that all she had on was her scrubs, and she had the pant legs rolled up almost to the knees. Sitting with her bare feet up on the dash, Gina sucked at her vape and stared out the window. Though it was still mostly desert, parts of the planet held standing water, and were actually covered with greenery. She'd been fascinated to see actual farms just outside of town. There didn't seem to be any livestock, but there were definitely crops. She'd never seen a real farm, even on Earth, but she'd seen them online. She couldn't tell what kind of plants were being grown, and she assumed they were genetically modified for the Martian environment, but they were large, mostly green, and bushy. Eventually, the farms had given way to rocky desert, but even this was colourful and interesting in its own way.

"So, why does Captain Miller live all the way out here?"

"This is where her house is."

Gina sighed heavily. "Sometimes, you are so frustrating."

She couldn't tell if he was being deliberately obtuse, or if it was a flaw in his programming. She tried to resign herself to the fact that she wasn't going to get any answers out of him and would have to wait till they reached their destination, but she was getting nervous. She was almost there. What would the woman be like? Would she answer her questions? ... Would she want X back? Gina blew an irritated cloud of mist at the window. She'd given up her entire life to come here. She'd almost been killed, she was on the run, she'd been gawked at by a perverted guard and had had to fuck a sleazy mechanic. She'd better get some answers. She sighed again. "With my luck, she probably died thirty years ago. What's time to an android?"

The building turned out to be a small, squat, nondescript thing that she never would have seen if she hadn't been looking for it. From a distance, it simply blended into the rocks. It had taken hours to get there, just as X had said it would. After a while, even the desert had gotten boring in its unchanging endlessness. She'd gone to have a nap, and had woken up just before they'd arrived. The fact that they were finally there was like a double espresso. Her eyes were open instantly, and she was eager for any clues or signs of life. Gina quickly pulled her shoes on, but as she opened the box to get the outdoor suit, XTC said "You won't need it."

He pulled up to a scoured, ancient-looking metal door and waited for a moment. It opened without him having to do anything. Despite the fact that it was pitch black, XTC drove in anyways, making Gina's heart leap to her throat. Lights started to ping on after a second, but they were lethargic and flickered. The droid drove down a short ramp and into a garage that held two rovers just like the one they were in, with room for a couple more. The place looked like it hadn't been used in years. When they got out, X led her through a small airlock, down a flight of stairs and into a meekly-lit room filled with cluttered tables and sparse furniture. There was an open doorway at the far end of the room, and an observation window set into one wall. A light glow came from beyond the glass. Gina was surprised to find that it was actually quite warm. The outdoor suit would have been too much. Everything was silent as a tomb. That sinking feeling got deeper... until she saw something that derailed all rational thought. She stepped closer to the tables just to be sure that what she thought she saw was real. She did a double-take. There were various sex toys scattered around every surface. Gina blushed and her eyes didn't know where to look. There were vibrators and dildos of every shape and size—big ones, medium ones, tiny plugs, silver, blue, pink, red, veiny, ribbed and smooth. There were balls, eggs, and things she couldn't even identify. Standing nearby were several curved stands that Gina instantly recognized as the same kind owned by the Kitty Quick's doctor, Monie. How many did the captain own? Some were only partially assembled. She stared at the closest, lost in thought for a moment. Gina suddenly knew who'd repaired Monie's toy. Why hadn't she seen it before? Both had the same triple-redundant power system.

Wide-eyed, she turned to X. "You were born here, weren't you?"

"In a manner of speaking," he admitted, looking at her sidelong.

Seeing that he wasn't going to offer anything else, she looked back at the toy mount.

"Why does she have so many...?"

XTC stepped up behind her and looked around her shoulder. As his broad chest loomed up behind her, she was suddenly very conscious of him.

"It seems to have gotten bigger," he commented.

The comment, combined with his closeness, made her colour. "What's gotten bigger?"

He edged even closer and looked the length of the table. "Her collection. It's definitely grown." Pressed against her back, Gina could feel what had gotten bigger.

"X, we can't!" she hissed, turning to face him. "What if someone comes?"

"I'm planning on it," he replied, tugging her top off, despite her efforts to keep tugging it down.

"X!" she hissed again.

The droid ignored her, casting her shirt onto the table beside her. "I won't have to discipline you for insubordination, will I?" he asked, raising a brow.

The question stopped her in her tracks. Having sex in a strange place, some kind of sex toy factory, was bad enough, but to get a spanking here? Forget any efforts to be quiet at that point and, perhaps due to how dark and still everything was, she felt that she ought to be quiet, as though they were intruding, sneaking in... to a place that was quite possibly a tomb. Gina gave him a look right back, to see if he'd back down. He didn't. Of course he didn't, she grumbled to herself, he's an android. He looked down at her bare boobs and smiled. Inwardly rolling her eyes, she hesitantly reached for the tie of her pants. She looked around again, but all was still silent. She was worried about getting caught, but she also knew that he didn't have boundless patience. If she waited too long, he'd decide she wasn't going to comply, then she'd get a spanking and he would fuck her anyways... which might not be so bad, except for the fact that you'd have to be completely deaf not to hear her at that point. If the captain was here, and alive, Gina was determined to meet her with her clothes on. Her eyes drifted down to his pants. They were bulging. She swallowed. Maybe a quick break before she really got down to exploring wouldn't be so bad... she'd be less distracted by how damn hot he was... wandering around behind her, staring at her ass... stepping up and rubbing that hard body against her. Yeah... less distracted.

Gina quickly fumbled the tie of her pants open and pushed them down off her hips. Leaning forward, she pressed her body into his. Eager fingers tried to work his clothing open, but her efforts were interrupted by his hands circling her waist. One rested in the small of her back, holding her close, but the other slid up. His fingers closed in her hair, and he pulled her up onto her toes as he lowered his head for a kiss.