XXXam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my wife still coming on my throbbing cock.

When our lips parted, Christine reached down and fondled my slippery balls. She then reached under and played with Jackie's pussy, causing my wife to erupt into a shiver.

"Well, you did ask for it," Christine joked.

Jackie let out a pitiful groan that was made comical by her cheek being pressed against the cushioned exam table. The sound climbed a couple of octaves when the doc squeezed my balls and urged me to pull out. Jackie slumped once she was no longer being supported by my stiff organ, and I quickly grabbed her hips before her legs could collapse beneath her.

"Help her up on the table," Christine told me.

That took some doing. Jackie could barely coordinate her limbs, and she was still being rocked by the odd aftershock. I heard water running as I finally got my wife's legs up on the table. I glanced over to see Christine drinking water out of a paper cup. She filled the cup a second time as I helped Jackie roll over onto her back. My wife lay with one hand hanging limply off the side of the table, and the other cupped protectively between her legs.

"You should have some. We wouldn't want you to get dehydrated," Christine said with her full doctor voice in effect.

I chuckled because the contrast of that tone coming from her standing next to the sink stark naked was hilarious. After a nod, I walked over and accepted the cup of water she filled up. I ended up refilling it twice more. I almost choked on the last swallow because Christine reached down and cupped my balls.

"No drooping just yet," she said, and then winked at me.

"Don't see that happening with those incredible tits out."

"Good," she said. The doctor let go of my family jewels and turned to my wife to ask, "Do you think you could sit up and have a drink yet?"

"No," Jackie answered. Despite that, she lifted her arm toward me a second later.

I walked over to the table and pulled, helping her sit up. She accepted a cup of water from Christine and let out a sigh when she finished it.

"Another?" the doc asked.

Jackie nodded. She then looked at me and rolled her eyes up in her head while theatrically trembling. When her eyes focused on me again, she said, "Damn, baby."

While my wife was taking her second cup of water, I said, "Well, I've gone without for a couple of days, so I was a little pent up."

I don't think I was meant to miss the mischievous glint in her eyes or her lips curling into a sly smile as she drank down that second cup of water. I more or less forgot about it when Christine pressed her tits against my back and started kissing my neck.

Jackie said, "I don't think I could take another pounding tonight. Would you mind taking care of that pent up for him?"

The doctor's purring moan right next to my ear gave me goose bumps. She then said, "Happy to help."

My wife took a deep breath, blew it out as a whistle through pursed lips, and then slid off the opposite side of the exam table. She beckoned us both with a crooked finger and a lick of her lips. Christine suckled my earlobe for a moment, and then strutted toward Jackie. I was quick to follow, and grab a handful of her swaying ass. The doc moaned in approval.

Christine reached Jackie's side, and bent over to place her hands on the exam table. I rested my hand on her shapely ass, and she wiggled it for me. She then bent a little lower and said, "Time to release that pressure. Doctor's orders."

As she had before, my wife took matters in hand, guiding my cock to Christine's pussy. She slowly sank to her knees, set to tantalizing the doctor's clit with one hand, and pushed my butt with the other.

"Ah, yeah," I groaned as my cock slid into Christine's pussy.

Jackie kept her hand on my ass, setting a median pace. "Just like that. Let her feel every inch of that cock."

"Mmm hmm. Stuff that pussy with that big cock, baby," Christine agreed.

My wife must have decided that I was keeping an appropriate pace, because her hand slipped off my ass. She then scooted into what must have been a more comfortable position, and I could feel her fingers moving faster over the doc's clit. Christine's whimper was yet another bit of evidence to support that.

When I leaned to the side to watch the doctor's tits swaying, they were calling to me, and I answered. Christine moaned when I reached around to squeeze them both while continuing to thrust.

"You like these big titties, don't you?" the doctor asked.

"Love them," I said. I then had a mental image of those dark mounds covered in white ropes of cum. "I'd love to unload this pressure all over them."

Christine moaned, but my wife interjected, "You're not letting off any pressure until you make her come. That's wife's orders."

"Yes Ma'am," I said. I somewhat reluctantly let go of the doctor's tits and slid my hands back to her hips.

Christine responded with a sharp, "Oh," when my next thrust caused our bodies to come together with a loud clap.

I was obviously on the right track with that, because Jackie said, "That's right, baby. Fuck her hard."

I stuffed the doctor's pussy with balls deep, quick thrusts, making her cry out, and her incredible ass quiver. My wife moaned encouragement while keeping up the pressure on Christine's clitty.

The doctor was beginning to breathe hard when Jackie said, "Do you think it might be a good idea to get a semen sample?"

"You know..." A groan cut Christine off when my cock dived into her depths. Then she finished, "That would probably be a good idea."

Jackie said, "Well, I've been too tired for sex the last couple of days, and just happened to get in the way any time he might have taken care of himself, so he should have a nice, big sample for you."

Christine gasped. "Oh yeah?"

"Mmm hmm."

I glanced down at my wife and scowled, realizing her inconvenient tasks and requests to cuddle had been a carefully laid plot to keep me from coming for a couple of days. She gave me a mocking grin while asking the doctor, "How do you want to collect it?"

"Right there in my cup."

My irritation burned away in a bonfire of excitement when I realized she wanted me to unload inside her. A loud growl rumbled in my throat as the thought made me instinctively pound her pussy harder. Christine shrieked from the sudden increase in stimulation.

Jackie put a hand on my hip and pushed while saying, "Take it off."

One last slap of my legs against Christine's ass sounded before I jerked free. She wasn't empty for long, because my wife shoved three fingers into her while I was tugging on the tip of the condom and rolling it up from the bottom.

At the same time as the condom fell from my fingers to land on the floor, my wife's fingers slid out of the doctor's pussy with a loud slurp.

Jackie said, "Now finish her off, and fill her up."

As I took aim, it dawned on me that Christine had obviously been in on the plot all along. In a flash of inspiration, I decided a little bit of what's good for the goose is good for the gander was in order. Before I crammed my cock back in her, I swiped my thumb between her nether lips. The doctor gasped when my slippery thumb pushed against the iris of her ass, and then let out a squeaky cry when my naked cock popped into her canal.

I froze with only about half my length inside of her. The exquisite feeling of that tight, wet pussy wrapping around me without the latex barrier was momentarily overwhelming. I grunted as my head swam, and then growled as I finished the job, and her pussy lips kissed the root of my cock.

The doctor yowled in surprise when I pushed my thumb into her ass.

"Ah! Oh! Ah! Mmm!" I heard myself exclaiming as I fucked that pussy. She felt like pure heaven.

Jackie's voice emerged from below. "Make her come. Fill her up. Do it."

The latter were going to be no problem. After only about two minutes of fucking the good doctor bareback, I knew the first might very well be. So much for my typically laudable stamina. I looked up, across the room, and fixed my eyes on a smoking cessation poster.

Twenty minutes after your last cigarette, your heart rate returns to normal, I read silently, trying to separate myself from the rapidly spreading, hot itch in my cock. Twelve hours after your last cigarette, the carbon monoxide levels in your blood return to normal.

Though I was doing my best to ignore it, I still heard Christine's whimpers and yelps, as well as my wife saying, "Do it," over and over again.

I kept my hips moving on autopilot, and kept reading. I had just shifted my eyes down to the fifteen year entry when I knew it was over. I was at the point of no return. Before I could open my mouth to say I was going to come, Christine loosed a scream and her body began to buck.

I let out my own cry when her velvety walls molded around me like a second skin from the muscular contractions of her orgasm. I managed two more chaotic thrusts before I erupted like a volcano.

I roared like some kind of sci-fi monster as two days worth of cum blasted into Christine's clenched canal. The sound shot up into a shamefully high pitch at the end. I could scarcely believe how hard I was coming. A second burst just as hard as the first flooded her tight pussy. Every pulse made me haltingly thrust and grunt.

I got light-headed and trembled between the spastic muscle contractions that accompanied every powerful spurt. Somehow, I ended up leaning over the table with my forehead on Christine's back. We were both panting like bellows, and I could feel cum spattering on my sensitive, twitching cock.

My legs were about as stable as a newborn foal when my wife lifted me up and tried to guide me to her chair. I ended up melting down to the blissfully cool floor instead. Jackie was chuckling the whole time.

I don't know how long I was lying there trying to catch my breath when the sound of a whimper and a moan prompted me to open my eyes. I instantly wished I hadn't when I saw my wife with her head tilted up and her tongue flickering over Christine's labia. The sight of the stark white cream drizzling out of the doctor's pussy into Jackie's mouth made my overworked cock scream in protest.

I closed my eyes, covered my ears, and hummed to drown out the sound of my wife slurping up cum.

****

I snorted as I started out of a near doze from the sound of the exam room door opening. Jackie had managed to coax me up into the chair eventually, got me to clean up, and pull on my boxers. She and Christine had then left the room.

They had both made an attempt at fixing their disheveled hair, though it was most certainly still mussed. Jackie had put back on her panties, but nothing else. The good doctor had done the same, but had a stethoscope hanging between those big, beautiful tits.

Christine was holding her tablet. She said, "Well, your heart rate was a little high and your oxygenation a little low at the end there, but under the circumstances, I'd say that was normal."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

The doctor then said, "I think we should follow up, though." She gave me a crooked grin and finished, "Tomorrow night. I'll make a house call."

I mentally scratched cardio off my exercise regimen for the foreseeable future.

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this naughty little house call. Please take a moment to vote ( once per reader! ) because the feedback is what every free author is in this for.

To those ends, comments and favorite listings are also most welcome. They also have the effect of increasing the visibility of the story, which in turn invites more feedback.