Yachting Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby," he coaxed. "All the way down."

"Oh, yeah, I want every inch of you in me," she said. With another cry of pleasure she brought her thighs down onto his. The wool blanket gathered around her knees and her bum rested on his goolies.

Then she started riding him like a polo horse. With long, firm strokes she pumped her canal on his shaft, sometimes lifting her whole body and at other moments just arching her back to flex her arse up and down.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice," she moaned. Her speed increased after a while and her perky breasts began bouncing up and down. Walter cupped his hands under them and licked her nipples.

"Mmm, suck my bristols, love. Did you get really hotted up when you saw my little bristols?" she asked.

"If that means turned on, then yeah."

"But I thought all men loved those large udders you see in the magazines? Don't big breasts make your cock throb?"

"Lanette, it's not the size, it's who they are attached to. Your tits are so wonderfully firm and pointy. I've tried to sneak looks at them so many times."

"Oh, Walter, you are a total love. I can't believe I'm riding your mast like this!" she yelled as she skewered herself on his shaft. By then they were both breathing in gasps. Lanette's fanny spasmed with a small orgasm and she paused a moment.

"Are you OK?" He asked with concern.

"Oh yes." She sighed. "I just had a baby cum." She sat there, swiveling her hips and massaging his cock with her fanny. He flinched as he received a spark of intense pleasure from his swollen shaft. She realized she could drive him close with this movement and continued.

Suddenly he could take no more. With a grunt he grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. Lanette knew he was almost ready and grabbed her own bristols in her hands as he pulled himself into her again and again. The sight of that just put him over the edge. His balls tightened up and a jolt of electricity ran up his cock to his brain. Then hot shiver ran up his cock and she felt the first long, thick jet of jism spew into her. She screamed his name and clawed at her chest and pressed down hard.

"Here it comes!" she yelled. "FUCK ME, WALTER! YEAH! OH, NOW! I'M COMING!"

"SO AM I!" he grunted in return. Then spasm racked through him as his penis squinted another load of semen into her.

"Oh, Lanette," He moaned. "Oh, baby, I'm cumming now!"

"I can feel it, love! It feels so good! Come on, give me more!" she howled as she wiggled on top of him.

"Oh, Walter, I felt it. I felt every drop." She reached down and gently massaged his balls. "And don't you dare pull your cock out of me yet." She collapsed on Walter's chest and he put his arms around her.

"That was great," the young man whispered in her ear.

"You were fantastic," she sighed. "You get better every time. Let's lie here together for a while, and then we have something to eat." Her breathing softened and slowed in his ear.

"Ah, Walter, that was so good," she whispered dreamily.

They lay there for while, almost dozing, until Walter's shrinking cock slipped out of her wet hole. She felt the emptiness as he slid out, and felt the combined juices of their sex ooze out of her puffy fanny lips. She rolled off her young lover and slowly got to her feet, her hand over her hole to prevent further run-out. Walter laughed at this appearance of false modesty.

"What is so blood humorous?" She asked as she walked to the boot of her car and pulled out a towel from her satchel.

"It looks like you are trying to cover yourself from view," he explained. "But it seems too little too late where I am concerned."

"Oh really?" She asked sarcastically. She put the towel down and walked back over to where he lay on the blanket. Placing herself right over his face she pulled her hand away. Although much of their combined juices had run out while she lay on top of him, a large drop of goo dropped onto his cheek on cue. Walter swirled his tongue and licked it into his mouth.

"Mmmm. Please mi-lady, can I have som'ore?" He said in his best imitation cockney accent.

"Why certainly, my lord." She answered mockingly and with that she lowered herself directly onto his face. With a slick movement of his tongue, he licked the cream sticking to her outer lips and forced his tongue deep inside her fanny. Lanette moaned loudly and shifted her weight to get comfortable.

Walter ate Lanette's pleasure hole eagerly, enjoying every trace of their mingled juices that his tongue could extract form her pussy. Lanette was moaning and writhing loudly as he licked her pussy clean. Then she felt his tongue moving along the ridge between her thighs and in a moment his tongue knocked at the base of her ass. Her body became tense as she felt his tongue trying to poke between her taut ass cheeks. She felt the young man use his fingers to spread her bum and his tongue darted into her arse hole. Lanette held her breath in excitement as her whole body shuddered with delight. Walter licked his lover's sphincter with great fervor.

"Ahhhhh…!" Lanette moaned as she felt his tongue trying to move inside her bugger hole. She gasped as she felt the part of his tongue inside her bum and her body began to shudder and shiver as he began tongue fucking her tight hole. Her legs began to loose their grip around his shoulders and her pussy began to throb violently releasing a fresh wave of wetness to her already wet bush. She already had enough of that as she let out a long moan and climaxed yet again.

After a moment he lifted her body off his face and shoulders; her rubbery legs slid off and fell to the blanket. She closed her eyes and tried to relax but Walter was not finished yet. He forced her body to rotate until she was on her stomach with her bum pointing up to his direct access. Walter spread her cheeks wide, bent his head and spat a large chunk of spittle over her wrinkled hole. She was so excited already that he could feel her arse was wet and loose.

Walter spread her legs wide and positioned himself between her legs, his right hand gripping his rampant cock, hovering just over her sphincter. She squirmed as the chiseled head touched her bum hole and waited in all earnest for him to push his cock inside her.

She held her breath as the bulging head tried to bore into her tight sphincter. Lanette knew that her arse muscles would resist at first. It had been 20 years since she was buggered in college so it behaved like a virgin ass. She did not enjoy it much in college but she was so randy that she was willing to try anything with her young lover. He pressed the head forward with greater force and the wrinkled hole gave way with a sharp pain as his bellhead triumphantly entered her tight bum-hole.

She hissed at the pain and Walter held very still, allowing her to adjust to the object that had split her arse. She was about ready to tell him to take it out when she felt a sudden itch inside her. She waited, trying to relax as the itch became a desire.

"Easy," she whispered. "I want more, but easy." Lanette felt his cock moving inside her rectum and moaned loudly. Walter didn't ease his pressure but continued slowly pressing his cock inside her. Her hole accepted the invading tool and inch-by-inch his cock continued its inward journey. Gradually, most of his cock was buried inside her hot rectum and she could just feel his balls touching her bum.

"What do you think?" Walter asked his older lover.

"I feel so full," Lanette cooed. "But at the same time I feel so completely consumed with desire all over again." Walter waited patiently for her sphincter muscles to relax. She took her hand behind, and felt his shaft buried inside her anus. It was a great sensation to feel her ass so stuffed. Feeling her anal muscles relaxing around his rigid shaft, Walter grabbed her hips and began sliding his cock in and out of her horny chute at a gentle pace. She spread her legs wider, allowing his manhood to slide deep into her.

The orchard was again filled with the sound of writhing bodies and rapturous moans. With every thrust of the young man, Lanette could feel high voltage electricity passing though her arse to her fanny.

Walter thought she was ready for more and lifted her hips so she could get her knees under her. He increased his speed and began fucking her arse with a gusto. She could feel now that he was completely buried in her bum with every stroke, with his pelvis ramming her bum cheeks. With every thrust she could feel his balls banging against her swollen and soaked fanny lips.

Lanette was aware of the mild tremors developing between in her fanny. Her lips were quivering with an unfathomable excitement and her sweet fluids were gushing out of her fanny, deluging her trimmed bush and her thighs. She was in the seventh heaven and now loved the way his cock was buggering her arse.

Walter knew very well that the way his cock was getting friction from her tight sheath, it would be impossible for his to prolong his pleasure; though he would have loved to continue fucking her till eternity. But her tight hole was too much for him.

"Ahhhhhh…baby I'm gonna shoot," he cried pistoning his cock in and out of her tight hole.

"Yeah…yeah…dear! Bugger my arse!" Rebecca hissed thrusting her arse backward on his impaling organ. "Pump your load in my bum." Her fanny was throbbing frenziedly, and she knew that she was approaching her orgasm.

Suddenly, she became aware of his cock swelling inside her and heard him groan as his massive shaft jerked inside her rectum. She sensed the first shower of his hot fluid falling on her rectum walls and squeezed her ass, clutching his cock between its tight fold and let her climax overtake her. Her heart pounded harder and harder in her chest, her breathing became erratic with extreme pleasure. Her own arse throbbed with his cock.

"Oh Jesus." That all she could mutter as she felt her body becoming feather light and floating in the tidal waves of her tremendous orgasm. Walter's orgasm was more contractions than fluid, as he had just cum, but he pushed into her delicious anus, depositing his fluid of love until his balls were fully drained. He then slumped heavily on her back. He could still feel Rebecca's anus quivering around his shaft, which was fast losing its rigidness.

Finally, Walter rose off her back and collapsed on her side. Lanette didn't move but basked with the glory of the tremendous buggering she had just received. After a while, she turned towards her young lover. Walter had recovered from the aftereffect of their lovemaking and was intently looking at this beautiful British woman whose face was glowing with delight.

Exhausted and out of time, they cleaned each other up and quickly devoured the food that Lanette had brought. She dropped him off near the yacht basin so no one would see her car. As they kissed, she promised it would not be the last time.

12