Yearning for Him…

Story Info
Him, her and a bundle of fun.
1.3k words
4.25
74.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was yearning for him. I could feel my vagina getting wet just at the thought of his hands brushing past my scantily clad breast. I could feel his warm breath as we danced close. I wondered what it would be like to feel his hands roaming all over my body, lingering over every inch as he would taste and feel his way to my soft wet mound. His hands gripped me closer as we danced and the thoughts spun in my head like the spin cycle on the washer.

The pulsating beat of the music matched the rhythm of my heart as I pondered how to tell him that I longed for his every touch. I wanted to just grab his cock to let him know, without telling him that I could feel his cock throbbing in his pants against my warm thigh. I vow to tell him after the song that I want him, need him, yearn for him.

As the beat of the song ends and we walk to our table I can feel my pulse race faster than I have ever felt it before. As we get to the table I grab his hand and pull him past the table to the dark corner of the bar. He has a look of longing on his face but I can't tell if it because he knows what is about to happen or because he has had a few too many beers.... I have the upper hand, just like I like it. I am sober and Mike has had a few beers and his lips are looser just by the sound of how he was talking earlier.

As we near the dark corner, I know what I am going to do. I turn and grab his cock through his tight jeans. I can feel it pulse and grow at my touch, his cock stretching against his jeans. I feel my pussy getting wetter just at the thought of what I am about to do.

I lean over and whisper in his ear, "I want to fuck you, until you scream". I see his eyes widen at the thought.

Mike then tells me, "I would gladly fuck you but I think it would screw up our friendship, we get along so well I don't want that destroyed". As he finishes talking, I unzip his jeans and put my hand in his pants and start stroking his cock.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and tell him "Shhhhh, let me show you, what I want to do to you, and give you a surprise". He pushes his body into mine at the thought of what's about to happen.

I can hear the pounding of the music in the background as I kneel before him and take his shaft into my mouth. I wrap my lips around his cock and tease his cock head with my tongue. I suck his cock and play with his balls as I listen to his breathing get heavier. I run my tongue down his shaft and circle his cock head. Then I stand and tell him that is only a taste of what he will be getting tonight if he will let me. We quickly drive to my place, all the while I am in the passenger seat teasing his cock with my hands and mouth but never letting him get his sweet release.

We were barely in the door when our clothes were off, and I melted into his arms. I kissed and nibbled his neck and chest. He kissed and nibbled my perky breasts until I couldn't stand it anymore. I shoved him down onto the couch and he pulled my pussy to his face. My sweet juices were running down my leg and he licked up my thigh to my sweet spot. Then he started to nibble on my clit and I could barely contain my delight. I raked my nails along his back as I felt my knees weakening with my impending climax. I yanked his head back and squealed with delight and he brought me to ecstasy.

After my climax I pulled away and saw my sweet juice running down his chin, and the look of pleasure on his face. As I leaned down and sat on his cock slowly I saw his eyes roll, with the pleasure of his big throbbing cock sliding into me. I put my hands behind his head and yanked his head back and held on as I slowly rode his cock. Teasing his cock I let it slowly enter and exit. Teasing, the head of his cock with my pussy, and feeling his cock flex as I would circle it. Then slowly sliding his cock all the way into me and squeezing my muscles as he did this, he let out a cry of pleasure and nibbled on my nipples.

I knew I wanted this to last as long as possible, so I made sure to work his cock slowly to add to the pleasure of the moment. I then stood and turned around and sat on his cock again so my back was toward him. I leaned back as I rode his cock so he could play with my clit and nipples as I leaned back and encircled his head with my arm. I rode him like a horse, feeling his penis pulsing, I knew he was close to release but I didn't want it to happen yet so I stopped. He got a pouty look on his face and I told him to be patient, to wait and see what I had in store for him.

I got up and pulled him to the floor. I wanted to feel him behind me gripping my body as we both rocked with delight. I got on my knees and had him behind me. He pushed with all his might into my wet pussy and I squealed with delight.

I told him to fuck me but to make sure he didn't cum because I had one more thing in store for him, but he wouldn't get it if he didn't obey me. We grinded and pumped until I had an earth shattering orgasm so intense, that my muscles all tightened and he squealed because they tightened so much.

He then pulled away as he said that if I wanted him to obey we needed to do that surprise or he wouldn't make it. I had him lie on the floor, cock at attention in the air. As I lowered myself onto him, he thought he was just going to get rode like a horse again but little did he know I had a special treat for him? As I glided onto him I guided his large pulsing cock to my asshole. He gave me a funny look at first not knowing what I was doing until he felt his cock head pop into my tight little hole. As I slowly glided his cock all the way in, his eyes popped and he said "I won't be long."

I got his cock all the way in then I started to slowly ride him, his big cock filling my tight hole. I told him that when I came he was going to be sopping wet and he laughed. Little did he know how wet he would get. I started to speed up pumping my legs, as I pumped his cock in and out of my ass. He was pleading for my to rock him, so I did. I rocked and rocked until I could feel us both starting to climax. I kept my legs tightly wrapped around him as he filled my ass with his warm, sticky cum and I cummed all on his stomach, his belly glistening with my sweet juices. As we both finished up we nibbled and kissed until we fell apart.

"I told you I would give you a surprise", I told him as I breathed heavily into his chest.

He just looked at me, smiled and said, "Now that we are more than friends I hope you can handle it."

I looked him, giggled and said, "I can handle anything, as long as we do this every night". Then we feel asleep where we were lying covered in our sweet juices until morning.