Ying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

Our tongues fought as the passion of the kiss built. My hands moved lower to caress and knead the soft swells of her ass as she climbed up to lay on top of me. I could feel my hot hard shaft press against her lower belly. In the total dark, we could not see anything; all we could do was feel. Ying wiggled up and spread her legs to straddle my hips as her open wet slit fit over the underside of my shaft.

Breaking the kiss, she sat up and placed her hands on my chest as I run my hands up along her hips and sides to find her breasts and rub my palms lightly over her hard nipples. Wiggling her hips from side to side, Ying rubs up and down against my manhood. Her breathing was faster as she slid farther forward and wiggled again until I feel the head of my shaft touch the hot wet opening to her sex. As she rocked back, I could feel the heat engulf the head and slowly move down the shaft as a soft hiss escaped her lips. I think a low groan of pleasure came from me.

The soft hot wetness felt so good. She moved slowly forward and then back to sink an inch more of me inside her. I flexed my hips upward and felt another little bit move inward. Rocking back and forth several more time until she was completely impaled, she paused to let us both savor the feelings.

She was already breathing hard so she took a long deep breath and slowly rocked her hips back and forth and then from side to side. With a heavy sigh and a low groan, her hips trembled as a wave of hotter wet heat flowed down over my shaft, which made me flex my hips. Ying groaned louder and froze as her orgasm went on and on.

I lay still enjoying the play of her inner muscles over me as she came. Slowly she lowered her upper body to once again lie on top of me, her breath warm and fast on my chest.

Laying there in the soft glow of Ying's orgasm, I think we dozed back off for a few moments. The next thing I knew her breathing was back to normal and she was sucking and licking my right nipple.

I moved my hands up to rub her back and heard her whisper. "Roll me over and make love to me again and again."

With a smile I slowly rolled us onto our sides and on over until I rested above her and still connected to her. She raised her legs and hooked her heels against my ass as I kissed her gently and flexed my hips. My manhood had softened but the slow small movements of me inside her soon had it back to full hardness in only a few seconds.

Once I was hard, I made increasingly longer gentle strokes until I was making full strokes. Ying was rocking her hips up to meet me at the top of each thrust. I could feel her passion building as was mine. At the top of one thrust, I paused and rocked against her in sharp short movements. This drew a cry from her lips as she came quick and hard.

I went back to the long slow gentle strokes until she once more calmed and then I increased the speed and forcefulness of the thrusts until I was fucking her hard and fast. I could feel her building again quickly as was I. At the top of one hard fast stroke, I came with a gush, which put her over the edge.

We were locked in the troughs of passion that went on and on. Only after what felt like a lifetime did we come down from on high. We rolled lazily over onto our sides and hugged each other tightly until we fell back asleep.

*****

A few months later Ying separated from her husband and my girlfriend dumped me. We now live together in a small cabin down by the river. When the kids are not around, we spend all day naked either inside the cabin or out according to the weather.

Life is good.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers