Yoga Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After holding her pinned in place for a moment, Trent finally began a slow, deep stroke that Sasha quickly matched with the rocking of her own hips into his thrusts. He held his chest up above her so that he could watch the pleased expression on her face as it reacted to each thrust and change in tempo. She cupped her breasts, massaging and then teasing and pinching the nipples, further exciting him into a more insistent pace.

A few minutes into their slow build up, Sasha unwrapped her legs from around his. Using her gifted flexibility, she pulled them up between their bodies until they rested on his shoulders. His cock never slid out of her during the maneuver, and he was rewarded with a new angle of penetration. He held her by the ankles and pounded harder and harder, riding the edge toward orgasm even as her eyes closed and breathing became shallow gasps. With a final thrust, he came deep inside her, holding his cock firm as it pulsed again and again.

As the moment passed, Sasha slid her legs off Trent's shoulders and down his sides, allowing him to settle on her chest. They held one another and kissed while he slowly softened inside her. He lingered as long as he could, holding onto that moment, until he finally had to roll off to the side. Much as he wanted to express his happiness in words, he could see the same feeling in her eyes and knew that words would only diminish the moment.

For the first time since his marriage had soured, Trent fell asleep unburdened with the guilt he placed on himself. He was lost in the warm afterglow of one of the best sexual experiences of his life. He might have allowed himself to call it the very best of his life, but that was to come a couple hours later when the two of them decided to try incorporating a couple of challenging yoga poses.

* * * * *

"Good morning, Trent."

Indeed it was a good morning, Trent thought to himself. He was utterly spent and thoroughly happy. Though he was loathe to admit it, his age might have caught up with him just a bit, as he wasn't able to bounce back from a long night quite as quickly as he might once have.

"Morning, Anne," he said, settling onto the floor a short distance from where the instructor was stretching on her mat in the otherwise vacant studio.

"We missed you at the morning session," she said off-handedly. And Sasha too, Trent heard implied but unspoken.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said. "Overslept."

"No worries," she said, sitting up and smiling warmly. "Your body knows what's best for it, and if it was calling for sleep, then sleep it should get."

"Yeah," Trent said, knowing that she was pretty certain about the real reason behind his excuse.

"So, we don't have much one on one time this morning," Anne said. "Is there anything else in particular you'd like to cover? Have you had time to digest what we discussed yesterday?"

"Well, to answer your second question, yes, I have," he said. "I took it to heart and, honestly, I'm feeling much better. Really appreciate the advice."

"That's wonderful!" she said. The knowing look in her eye caused him to blush ever so slightly.

"There is one thing that I wouldn't mind going over this morning, though, if you happen to have any knowledge in the subject matter."

"And what might that be?" she said.

Trent swallowed his pride and spit it out. "I was wondering if you knew any good two person yoga poses."

Anne's smile widened even further, making him blush even deeper. "Now, are you talking about two person yoga poses, or two person yoga positions?"

"I think more the second one," he said sheepishly.

"I should be able to get you started in the right direction," she said, barely containing a laugh at his discomfort. She was so sweet about it, though, that he already felt himself being put at ease. "A disclaimer first, though. I'll expect you to use your best discretion when teaching any of these positions I'm about to show you to any of your students. They're not for everyone."

"But sharing with other instructors is okay?" he said, giving her a grin back in return.

"Seems inevitable now, doesn't it?"