Yoke of Ignorance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suki pushed the powerful automobile hard and finally pulled up to the airport. Both girls pulled their passports out of their handbags. Suki smiled.

"We will not need those just yet; we will need them when we land in Hungary. The boat is moored there," she said and ushered them toward a twin engine plane.

Natasha clutched onto Magda very tightly as Suki started the airplane's engines, spoke rapidly into her headset's mouthpiece, then sent the airplane hurtling down the runway.

"Aiee!" Natasha screamed as the airplane lifted off of the ground.

"Don't worry," Monique laughed at the fearful girl. "Suki is a skilled pilot, as am I."

Magda did not show it, but she was grateful to be holding onto Natasha; she was terrified, never having flown before.

Suki smiled and whispered to Monique, "I believe I will dispense of doing any barrel rolls with those two."

"Please do," Monique laughed. "George would be furious if the pair quit just because you are a show-boat."

----

Magda wanted to kiss the ground when Suki finally brought the airplane to a halt. A Customs inspector approached the airplane and gave its contents a precursory glance. He then checked the passports of the four women, and then wished them well.

"Come, come, " Suki urged them and both girls nearly fainted as she opened the door of a helicopter.

Monique showed them the air-sickness bags and it was a good thing she had; both girls availed themselves of it. The wind was quite strong and buffeted the helicopter about quite a bit. Even Monique looked sick as they flew through the thunderstorm toward the boat.

Natasha screamed in terror as they hovered above the luxury ship and finally settled onto the landing pad. Magda would have screamed, but she had fainted.

----

"Here is your cabin, rest tonight," Monique said and showed Magda her room. "If you need anything, just press this button."

Across the hallway, Suki was showing Natasha her own quarters.

The cabin was small, barely enough to hold a bunk and a small table. Both were bolted to the flooring. There was a small closet; Monique put Magda's suitcase into the closet, then slid open another door.

"Here is your bathroom; I do not know how often you are used to showering but Mr. Jacobs is quite fastidious and insists that we shower each day."

She smiled and slid open the hatch to Magda's cabin.

"Sleep well; Suki will come get you in the morning," Monique said.

As she had said all of this in English, Magda understood but little of it.

She did use the small commode and actually laughed when she figured out how to flush it. Then she stripped out of her clothing and pulled on her sleep shirt and lay down on the bunk.

The thunderstorm they'd flown in through struck at one thirty in the morning, rocking and buffeting the large ship.

Magda staggered to the door when she heard frantic hammering on it.

"Magda, I am so afraid!" Natasha sobbed and clung to her schoolmate.

Magda and Natasha staggered back to the small bunk and clung to each other as the ship rocked and lurched.

Finally, the storm subsided and the exhausted girls slept soundly.

----

Rise and shine," Suki smiled down at the pair.

Natasha giggled as she looked at the attractive woman; she was dressed in a half shirt that ended just below her nipples and a skirt that barely skimmed the bottom of her crotch. In fact; from her vantage point in the bed, Natasha could very clearly see Suki's hairless vulva, as well as her small breasts.

Small dark nipples capped her breasts. Her abdomen was tight, washboard, and her hips flared out only slightly. Her dark pink pussy lips dangled down slightly. Her thighs were slender as well.

: You'll get used to the uniform in time," Suki laughed. "In fact, other than shoes, you too will rarely wear anything else; except for when we are ashore."

Magda frowned at the sight of the woman, but sat up.

"Come, come, out of those sleep shirts; here are your uniforms, your shoes," Suki said and handed each girl a box. "Put these on and we will go to the galley for our breakfast."

Again, all of this was said in English; Natasha translated as best she could.

"She wants us to dress like THAT?" Magda asked.

"I think that's what she said," Natasha agreed.

"Come, come," Suki said again, a little impatience creeping into her voice.

"Well, we did volunteer for this," Magda said to Nadia and shrugged out of the sleep shirt.

"Oh my goodness, you are practically a bear!" Suki wrinkled her nose in disgust. "No matter; we will have Monique wax you after breakfast.

Natasha smiled happily at the sight of the shoes and put them on. She then hesitated for a moment, and then pulled the sleep shirt off. She pulled the half shirt on and blushed hotly as she had to manually tuck her large breasts up so that her nipples were covered. The skirt left the bottom of her buttocks very visible, and a few wisps of her blonde pubic hair were easily visible as she struggled to pull the skirt down.

"Ah, now that is a beautiful sight indeed," Suki, praised the blonde's body. "But we'll have Monique take care of that pussy of yours."

Giggling, Natasha followed the woman down the hallway. Magda followed behind the two, but did not giggle as she tried to pull both shirt and skirt down.

"Ah good morning, ladies," Monique smiled as she spooned out four bowls of oatmeal.

There were also four mugs of steaming coffee, richly sweetened with evaporated milk, and four glasses of orange juice.

Both Magda and Natasha stared at the dark beauty. Her breasts were quite large and capped with very large dark purple areole, which her half shirt did not cover sufficiently. Her nipples stuck out at least five centimeters. Her abdomen was much like Suki's, a tight washboard. Her hips flared out very nicely, and her pubic mound was also devoid of any hair. What was visible of her inner labia as she bent over to put the ladle back into the large pot was a purplish pink in color.

"Ah, the seat is cold against my buttocks!" Natasha shrieked and laughed.

Monique and Suki found her laughter infectious and laughed with her. Magda rolled her eyes and ate her breakfast.

"Ah, bananas, I love bananas," Natasha, whooped as Monique brought out the fruit.

"She is happy with nearly everything, eh?" Suki asked Monique.

"And this one is sour with nearly everything," Monique concurred.

"I wonder why; she is such a beautiful girl," Suki said.

----

Magda clenched her jaw tightly as Monique applied the sticky substance to her underarms and her vulva and her legs. She was confused, even though Monique explained the entire procedure to her. But she insisted on speaking English. She watched as Monique applied gauzy strips to the sticky tar. She would not admit it, but the dark skinned girl's touch was actually quite arousing.

Her eyes bulged out and she screamed as Monique quickly jerked the cloth away from her underarms.

"I did that first because it is by far the most sensitive, the most vulnerable, Monique explained, then repeated the process on Magda's vulva.

"No more, no more," Magda pleaded and tried to scurry away before Monique could do her legs.

"Oh, come on, you big baby," Monique laughed and made quick work of the legs.

"Magda would not give her the satisfaction of responding as Monique rubbed the soothing lotion into her raw skin.

"Ah you might not say so, but your pussy says you like this," Monique laughed, then playfully swatted Magda on her backside.

Natasha looked at Magda when Magda slid open the hatch and made Magda blush when she let out a wolf whistle.

"Shut up," Magda groused.

"Very nice," Natasha said. "You were far too hairy."

"That is your opinion," Magda said.

----

"Come, come help me sail," Suki said to Natasha and pulled her toward the open hatchway that led onto the deck.

Natasha pulled back but Suki laughed and continued to pull her toward the opening.

"We are miles off-shore, no one can see us," she said.

Natasha huddled closely to the woman as they made their way to the bridge, both hands tugging at skirt and shirt.

"This vessel is equipped with a state of the art navigational system and can sail itself," Suki told the girl as they entered the bridge. "But I still prefer to do things the old-fashioned way. A computer may be able to guide this ship, but a computer cannot love the sea."

As she was speaking in English, Natasha understood very little of what she was saying. But the woman was smiling as she gestured about so Natasha smiled as well.

"First, she said, taking Natasha's hand in her own. "Let's start up the engines.

Natasha pushed the button and laughed as she could hear the powerful diesel engines rumble into life.

"I can feel it through the floor," she told Suki.

"And when they have fully warmed up; the green light will come on," Suki explained, pointing to the amber light on the console. "We will raise the anchors. That was quite the storm last night, eh?"

Come on, princess," Monique scolded Magda. "Surely someone taught you how to swab the decks?"

Magda sullenly pushed the mop around. Monique shook her head; if this girl thought she was going to just skate by on the barest minimum possible, she was in for a real shock when George came aboard.

"No, no, put some muscle into it," she finally snapped.

When Magda finally understood that Monique wasn't going to relent, she did put some muscle into it and could not help but smile back as Monique smiled at her.

"That's it, now you're beginning to understand," Monique praised.

They stripped off all the bunks, and then swabbed the four cabins. Magda did point out that Natasha's cabin had not been used, but Monique shrugged her shoulders and forced the girl to clean up anyway.

Natasha laughed for joy as Suki stood behind her, hands over hers, the two steering the ship.

Yes, it did feel funny, having the woman's nearly nude body pressed that closely to her own nearly nude body. Yes, Suki's touches were a little lingering, a little close to her sensitive parts, but most of the touches were necessary as Suki showed her the equipment.

"I want those for dinner, not supper," Monique snapped and Magda yelped out loud when the woman slapped her buttock, hard.

She peeled the potato faster, and then reached for another one.

"That's better," Monique smiled and stirred the pieces of chicken.

She showed Magda how to cube the potatoes, then pointed to the carrots.

"Those as well," she ordered.

Natasha felt very funny; Suki pressed very tightly against her as they steered the ship. Her right hand held hers on the tiller; her left hand rested on Natasha's belly, just above her pubic mound.

"The maritime clock chimed and Suki looked at it.

"Oh, it is nearly dinner time," she announced and, checking all the screens, then typing on the computer's keyboard, she nodded her head in satisfaction.

"Come, its on autopilot now," Suki said and slid open the hatch for the bridge.

Natasha was afraid to let go of the tiller, though. Not understanding 'autopilot,' she sincerely believed that if she did not continue to steer the boat, it would spin out of control and crash.

"Come, come," Suki laughed and eased Natasha's hands off of the tiller.

"But the boat, who's steering the boat?" Natasha frantically asked.

In answer, Suki pointed to the computer and Natasha understood.

"Oh!" She said, understanding.

She also understood that, with the computer there monitoring all their activities, and ready to override them should they make any mistakes, Suki did not need to hold her so close, did not need to hold her hand on the tiller, did not need to peer over her shoulder out of the large window of the bridge.

She smiled and followed the woman down to the galley.

----

"She is beautiful," Suki quietly informed Monique. "So very beautiful and she willingly does whatever you tell her to do."

"The queen over here," Monique said, nodding with her head toward Magda. "You have to take a cattle prod to her to make her move. Seriously, if I hadn't whacked her one on her ass, she'd still be peeling that one potato."

"You were steering the ship?" Magda asked, surprised.

"Yes, well, really Suki was right there, but I was steering like a pirate!" Natasha laughed.

"All Monique had me doing was mopping and cleaning, and then she had me chopping up the potatoes for dinner," Magda grumbled.

"But you did wonderful," Natasha praised. "The meal is great."

"Thanks," Magda groused.

"No, no, I do not believe we'll trade," Suki laughed.

"Tomorrow, then," Monique laughed.

"Fine, fine, I will tell her to be a total bitch for you," Suki laughed.

"I won't have to tell that one that," Monique said.

----

Even though there was no storm, Natasha came to Magda's cabin that night. Magda did not complain, the loneliness of not speaking the language that Monique and Suki spoke left her feeling very isolated.

Natasha giggled as she snuggled up with Magda; it had been comforting last night, but last night there had been a terrifying storm and last night both she and Magda had on sleep shirts.

Tonight there was no distraction of the storm and tonight they were both nude. Suki had stated that George preferred for his companions to sleep in the buff, just as he did.

"Stop laughing or I will send you back to your own cabin," Magda giggled as well.

"You are very beautiful, Magda," Natasha said suddenly, very serious.

"Thank you," Magda said sincerely. "But I am not nearly as beautiful as you."

"When you smile, no one is as beautiful as you," Natasha encouraged.

"Go to sleep," Magda said, very uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Good night," Natasha agreed.

Chapter 5

They moored off of the coast of France and waited.

"And Mister George Jacobs will be arriving this evening?" Natasha asked in English.

"Very good," Monique praised the girl. "Your English is coming along very nicely.

"Thank you," Natasha laughed happily.

"She turned and translated for Magda

"No, no," Suki said firmly. "She needs to learn the language and if you keep translating for her she'll never learn."

"I am sorry," Natasha said and hung her head.

"When he comes, we will be given less revealing clothing, right?" Magda asked.

"English, English," Monique admonished her.

She struggled and faltered several times but finally repeated her question in English.

"No, of course not," Suki laughed. "You signed up to be his companion and I told you, other than shoes, you will rarely wear anything but the uniform. Except when we go ashore."

The ring of a telephone was heard and Suki slid a panel open and took out a handset.

"Well, I guess you will be wearing the dresses tonight," Suki smiled. "George is asking us to meet him at the hotel for supper tonight."

----

Natasha smiled as she entered Magda's cabin and twirled around, modeling her very short chocolate brown dress and high heeled leather pumps.

"And Monique did my hair!" she laughed excitedly.

"Very nice," Magda agreed.

"Oh, and you look so beautiful in your dress too," Natasha enthused.

"Natasha, I look like a prostitute, a whore," Magda snapped. "I cannot sit down without my pussy showing to anyone who cares to see it and forget about bending, unless I want everyone to see my buttocks."

"That's the whole Idea," Suki said from the doorway. "George likes it like that; he wants everyone to see his entourage and to be envious of his entourage. Since he is paying the bill, who are you to argue?"

"Are we ready?" Natasha asked the beautiful Asian woman.

"We are, is she?" Suki asked, looking at Magda.

"Yes, yes, she is," Natasha hastened to assure her.

"No, no, I want her, I want her to answer me," Suki snapped. "Natasha, you sweet, sweet girl, please quit enabling her."

"I am ready," Magda answered, finally grasping what the woman was asking.

Both girls quaked as they approached the helicopter.

"No thunderstorm tonight; we'll be fine," Suki assured them.

"Natasha and Magda clutched tightly to each other and both breathed a huge sigh when Suki expertly set the bird down on the hotel's helipad.

Suki and Monique led the way to the elevator and smiled in greeting to the elevator operator.

"Ah, Suki and Monique, how lovely to see you again," he scraped. "And who are these two lovely ladies?"

"I am Natasha," Natasha smiled and giggled as he bowed to her.

"Magda," Magda finally said and the five of them descended in the elevator.

"Magda wanted to stand behind Natasha; the dress was so short, and the high heels made it nearly impossible to walk without swiveling and swaying, much like a trollop, a woman trying to lure business her way.

Suki and Monique led the way toward a table that was all but obscured in the corner of the large room.

As they approached, she got her second look at George Jacobs. He was even more handsome than she remembered.

Obviously Natasha thought so too, because she murmured so under her breath

"Ah, here are my beauties," George smiled and stood to greet them.

Suki and Monique both kissed him as passionately as they could without drawing too much attention to them.

Magda saw the red head beauty that was already seated at the table and noticed that she too wore the same, very short chocolate brown dress, cut very low in the bodice.

"My dear Natasha, greetings to you," George greeted the blonde by kissing her hand.

She giggled and simpered and blushed as he seated her to his right.

"What a dumb girl she can be sometimes," Magda thought as she witnessed Natasha's behavior.

"Magda, my goodness, I did think you beautiful when we first met, but you are even more beautiful than my first impression," he greeted her and after kissing her hand, guided her to sit to his left.

"Although, judging from your face, you are quite used to such compliments," George smiled and motioned to the waiter.

"Oui, Monsieur Jacobs?" the man asked.

"I believe we are all ready for our first course," George ordered in French.

"Ah but of course," the waiter bowed and scraped.

The red head was to her left and chattered with Monique. Suki sat to Natasha's right and she and Natasha smiled and looked around the restaurant; for once, Natasha was quiet.

Magda tore her eyes from the handsome, smiling face of her host and looked at the stunning red head. The woman appeared to be about the same height as she, maybe a year or two older. Her straight red hair hung down and pooled on the seat behind her. Her arms and shoulders were heavily freckled, as was her face. The freckles continued down, dotting her ample chest, which was quite visible in the short dress. Her legs also sported multiple freckles.

She seemed to sense Magda's eyes on her and turned and gave the brunette a dazzling smile.

"I am Eileen," she offered her hand. "And you are?"

"I am Magda," Magda mumbled and shook Eileen's hand.

Then the girl began to speak rapidly, and Magda finally had to smile in confusion.

"I am sorry," she mumbled. "I don't understand."

"A pity," Eileen smiled and patted Magda's thigh.

She then returned her attention to Monique.

Natasha looked up, surprised as she felt George's hand on her upper thigh. Then she composed herself, remembering that she was his whore; she had signed on to be his 'companion.' She smiled and put her small hand on top of his.

"Ah but you are not shy, eh?" he whispered to her and she giggled and slid his hand up higher.

"Soon enough, soon enough," he laughed, patted her thigh and pulled his hand away. "Let us test the waters over here."

Magda had been expecting it; Natasha's face confirmed that she had been touched underneath the starched white table cloth. Even though her first instinct had been to pull away, she smiled at the man and spread her legs as much as the short, tight dress would allow her.