You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabuban
sabuban
50 Followers

(26)

And when her son's mouth reached her pussy, he lifted his eyes along the length of her body. Niva saw her son's eyes looking straight at her; his mouth so close to her pussy that she could feel his warm breath over her flesh. She gasped as a delightful thought surpassed her mind, 'God, is he going eat me?' And her exhilarated heart began to beat faster.

But instead he held her gown and further pushed it up until he could see her belly. He brought his face over her belly and kissed her round naval and then with his tongue he licked its depth. Niva was growing impatient. She wanted him to eat her out. And with this aching desire she gently pushed him few inches away from her and then she undressed her gown out of her body.

Ratan held himself back as he saw her undressing her gown. And something made him to gasp. His nasty eyes stared at her skimpy bra that could barely hold her two massive sized tits under them. Though they had managed to cover her nipples but the rest of her tits were spilling out of her bra. The sight of her heavy bosoms spilling out of her bra frenzied her son's 'mind & body' to such an extent that he lurched at her like a ravenous beast. He hugged her and held her tightly as he passionately kissed her soft fluffy lips. And then slipping down, he kissed her neck and then kissed her ample flesh just above her huge breasts. And while he was at it he tucked his fingers inside the cups of her bra and pulled it down. This made her tits pop out of the bra cups. He gathered both her jugs and one after other, like a baby, he began to suck her nipples. "Mmmm... it feels so good..." she sighed biting her lower lip.

As he still suckled her nipples, his mother cooed and her moans were growing louder. His eager hands reached down between her legs. And when he rubbed his fingers through her moist slit, her wetness quickly crawled up over his fingers. Realizing how wet she was, Ratan gradually made his way down kissing her all the way. He finally brought his face once again between her two folded legs right before her sodden vulva. When Niva saw her son crawling down her body; between her two parted legs, she raised her head to see her son's face. Unbelievable though, she saw his mouth open wide; wide enough to take a bite of an enormous burger. Her eyes grew wider as they stared at him in anticipation. And then suddenly Ratan split open her outer lips with his fingers and wrapped his mouth over her soaking inner fleshy lips. She gasped and threw her head back. "Oh god! eat me... eat me...

(27)

"she groaned her both hands quickly reached down over his head, her fingers ran deep through his hairs clutching them desperately as she pulled his face into her sodden pussy.

Ratan clasped his hands firmly at her hips holding her legs apart as he began slowly running his tongue over her soft, sensitive light brown flesh of her inner lips. His tongue licked her fleshy inner walls as it probed in search of her clit-hood. The warm wet touch of his tongue made her ecstatically moan, "Oh Ya, Oh, It Feels Sooo Good eat me baby."

Her pussy was squirming under her matured son's face and more fresh juices trickled from her into his mouth; which he gladly gulped in.

But by the time his tongue made its way up her rosy clitoris, she hit a jackpot. She clasped her legs together trapping his head between them and she pulled him in as she was enchanted with one rare but an intense orgasm.
Ratan felt her body stiffen for while and almost after a minute as her muscles relaxed, she wheezed at her son lovingly, "Ohh god, Ratan, it's unbelievable but I just came so early." She heaved, her eyes looking at her loving son like a woman in love. "Baby please, make me cum again you have done magic to me no body eat me so good like ever." She whispered at him.

Ratan lifted his mouth from her orgasmic pussy and got up on his knees. He looked down at his mother with her legs spread wide for him. He crawled up over her body and balancing his upper half on his palms, he lowered his pelvis until he felt his knob rub over her super wet pussy lips. The touch of his thick penis sent ripples through her body. And desperately, she reached down her hand between their bodies to guide his shaft roll into her sodden entrance. When she steered his meat straight at her entrance Niva rose her head at her son's ears and whispered, "Darling my love, put your raw meat in me push me hard baby."

(28)

Almost as Ratan felt his knob rub at her entrance, he gave her a loud thrust. And with his macho thrust, his swollen manhood penetrated halfway within her, making her squirm like a worm. "Aahh... Aahh...uhh my baby have me baby my loving bull" she moaned with his every push.

She felt him pushing his meat deeper into her until his entire length was inside her. Her pussy was gushing with her warm natural lubrication but he had to struggle his way to go deeper as her pussy was still as tight as any virgin. "Mom, Wow! You are still so tight you are holding my rod so warmly with your love making hole,"

Ratan grunted as he felt her vaginal muscles squeezing tightly over the circumference of his shaft. Niva felt a chill run through her spine when he said this. Ratan calling her 'Mom' intensified the passion within her and she folded her legs around his waist and gave off loudly, "Ohhh my baby my darling, take me baby take me as much you can you are so loving stud.."

These passionate words frenzied Ratan's mind, he retracted his penis halfway out and pushing back into her spasmodic orifice, he began his slow but powerful thrusts.

He slid his arms under his mother's sweaty back and pulled her to him tightly, her large breasts flattening against his chest. He bites her like horny man kissed his aged mother's mouth powerfully while he kept shoving harder into her deep chasm.


Niva was in love with this man who was riding her like a black knight in armor. She felt content with him on top of her pounding her with pleasures she thought she will never deny her son to be rammed like the way he is doing now. She thought that she has mare interest in sex. But now that her matured son had taken up the charge of filling her up, she had nothing to worry about. And now she wanted him to be addicted mom lover not for the desire to acquire his part of fortune but because she was now in love with son her lover.
These overwhelming thoughts transformed Niva into a woman in heat. And like an ecstatic bitch, she threw her arms around her son's neck, with her legs previously wrapped around his waist, clenching tightly on to him, she lifted her hips to match his thrusts. "Uuumhhhh Yeahhh, have me baby, have your Mother.... I am all yours now... Aaahhh" She groaned nastily and her moans were so loud that Ratan getting much aroused.

(29)

Ratan continued to thump her like a machine and with his every stroke he felt her body convulsing. Her soppy inner walls contracted over his penis making it harder for him to penetrate deeper into her. Ratan was pounding his thick penis into his darling mom without mercy now. The nasty wet noises of their love making filled the air inside the room. "Ohh baby you are drilling me so hard my love your rod is growing thicker inside me yes baby keep thrusting me my naughty lover ... eat me... yeahh..." She moaned with his every thrust.

Ratan felt like he would never sees his reign but a deep rush of his seminal fluid from his testicle to the tip of his penis made him convulse.

"Oohh MOM I am going to cumming into you ..." Ratan groaned as he heavily pounded his cock into his mother's shattered vulva. "Ohh Yeah baby!! give it to Me, Give all the hot juices into me my love", she shrieked.

And almost as she said this his cock erupted his fertile seeds deep inside her womb. As their bodies gradually relaxed over the floor, still hugged tightly around each other, and like two passionate lovers they were kissing. Ratan finally broke from the kiss to breath in some fresh air. He gently withdrew his limp cock out of her still quivering cunt hole. Niva quickly hugged him and gave a peck on his lips and afterwards they parted away to their respective rooms.
When she entered her bedroom she found pleasure in her that she now get her lover son who never allow her to sleep alone without ramming her like wife and happy to flooded her inside with hot male juices which she required very badly. The thought of her son's male organ affirm her dead asleep as she was content enough lovely juices in her secret loving hole.

(30)

Next few days Ratan was very busy with his new project and every day came late at night. Niva everyday came to him and sleeps silently with her son without disturbing him. Third day Niva closed the door though there are no chances to get entry for anybody in the house but Niva intentionally did this for safety. The way they both are sleeping holding like couple she wore only bra and peti court even some time without bra and her aged son without any cloth. Niva request him to sleep with her like she wants. Aged woman like her always like to have her man in such a manner that she may freely fondled her man's hairy chest hairy hard pillar like thighs and thick dick and balls covered with deep hairy jungle. She has fantasy to roam her fingers to play all over with womanly thrust. Closing the door she took off her blouse and bra Ratan open his eyes and looking at her. Holding her 38 sized boobs with both the hands felt proud both are still too tight for punching compare to her age she admire herself and promised them "I know both of you needs some good fondling today I will try to please you." She pressed her own boobies herder and get excited by her own activities, covered her huge melons with the sari and turned back and saw that Ratan looking at her. "My love you are looking like husband waiting for his wife" "Another reason is also their"

"What is that?"

"Your heavy tits covered with thin saris hanging very provocatively, Nobody can avoid to stare those huge sized woman balls, moving fleshy mountains under the cover"

"Are you appreciating my assets or praising your loving wife"

"In all sense, you have real things to appreciate all men are keen to have woman like you"

'Past days every night you showed your love to me like one of the best wife can ever do." Ratan getting down from the bed and hold his mom's soft body very tight Niva's twin breasts smashed on his hairy chest with womanly softness Ratan felt her big hard nipples.

"Baby you deprived me long days to have you in me, you naughty lover make my habit like married woman who never sleep without getting her man's thick pole in her" Niva directly touched his stiff dick with her all fingers like a horny woman.

(31)

Ratan kissed her lips with manly pressure the way she wants. "Ohh baby your kissing always makes me aroused" Niva closed to his son and squeezed his hairy balls with most sexual desire.

"Baby let me have all the hot honey you stored in your balls for your loving wife." Niva sheers with forbidden lust thinking of that she will going to rammed heavily her cunt getting flooded with the thick drilling rod will burst her love hole like a roller. Ratan squeezed her huge breast extremely hard, instead of getting pain Niva getting aroused "Ohh baby you're hard squeezing always make me so aroused and encouraged me to take you in me as early as possible."

Ratan again squeezed her big tits with manly thrust" "Ohh baby don't tease me with love take me to the bed and have me inserting your stiff pole in me I am very much near to my climax even if I touch your loving hot rod with my tong I will get discharged.

For a while Ratan worked his fingers into her as she lay back helplessly writhing until he touched her clitoris. This dragged a long scream from her as she begged him, "Don't stop...don't stop...". But he stopped. Ratan parted the lips with his fingers and leaned forward and started to lick. He felt her convulse and she cried out, "What are you doing...what are you doing to me...you crazy boy...you might not like...oh darling...darling...oh God..." From protesting she gradually subsided and held her head to him.

He wondered if it was possible that nobody ever enjoyed her in this way. For him it was the epitome of giving love to a woman. But then, he reveled in her taste and smell. When he started to lick and suck her clitoris she became frantic and began to orgasm. It was a struggle to hold on to her as she thrashed and bounced on the bed in a wild display of euphoria.
The lower part of his face was soaked with her warm fluid and he stayed with her until at last she gave a long drawn out sigh and felt her relax.


Niva was saying repeatedly, "Ratan, what have you done to me...what have you done...it was exquisite, but was it all right, did you like it?"

(32)

"Mom," he said quietly, "I've waited for years to do that to you." he drew her back gently onto the bed and lied down near her, kissing her body. Soothing her, he kissed up her shapely legs, spending time on her fleshy thighs and giving her love bites, which made her giggle. Ratan was so nice, so sensuous. He made love to her generous body, licking and caressing her belly and navel, going up slowly to her still heaving bosom. "They are so lovely mom" He murmured kissing and licking her valley and going up to her neck, licking of the sweat from her.

She held his face and her eyes shone "Oh Ratan, you are so good, I never imagined" she smiled. Ratan licked her boobs again marveling at the firm softness and the way they yielded, the way her nipples were hard. He teased around her nipples and she cried "Again, please suck me baby".

He sucked her in deeply and felt her body shivering in passion. Her hands held her son's head to her bosom, and she was whimpering and groaning. He wanted to penetrate her but was afraid to ask, despite what both have done so far. He stopped and sat near her. She looked so sexy with her spear over the pillow her body wet and shining. His hands came down and rested over her center. She murmured "Ohh my love"

"Yes Ma" he looked up

"Are you waiting for my permission to have me" she smiled. "I am ready, darling, eagerly waiting for my lover's thick male rod in me I am ready for you my son."


As she lay there in an attitude of surrender Ratan carefully parted her legs and then lay between them. He was probing with his penis for her entrance when he felt her hand guide him in. he slipped into her, passing under her pubic bone and into her hot wet depths, so soft and clinging. He had his full length in her when it happened. It was like receiving an electric shock. A pulsating grip held his penis for a few seconds, and the mother asked, "Did you like my warm sleepery tunnel, darling?"

He tried to respond, but all he could stammer out was, "I-it wer-was...greatt...do it again...please..." There it was again, like a powerful clamp.

(33)

To move his penis in her he had to make a concentrated effort. She released him and gently laughing she said, "You see, my love, I'm never going to let you go...never...you're mine now you are not allowed to leave me unless you will release your honey in me."

Then her smile changed to a look of lust 'Come on make me love have me deeper as much as can I will fulfill your desire from a women with loving lust. Drill your thick rod in me love me your aged wife have me, baby have me" She was tight, and very wet, Ratan moved easily, as their bodies copulated. he was slow and clumsy but she guided him as he came out a couple of times. As he got into the groove and their bodies found the eternal rhythm of love, it was heavenly. His loving darling mother was groaning and shaking under him in sexual heat as he plunged into her.


"Love me Ratan my baby my hubby, you are doing so good so manly the women loved to have" she cried her hands caressing his as Ratan rammed in.

"Harder my love , my lover, harder. Yes baby Yessssss" he don't know how long they copulated....

"Mam I...... " Ratan near to spurt his body is shaking with excitement Niva the very experienced woman knows her lover is very near to explode. She said "It is ok darling, go on come to Mummy pour all the juices in me it's a immense pleasure to having your hot sperm in me ever women like to have it"

Niva holding her son like intimate lover burring his face inside her big milk jugs, she raised her legs and he rammed in harder. Ratan had already held back too long, and as he let his orgasm go mother seemed to spring into action. "I'm coming again...I'm coming...let it go...put it in me.....I want it,"

Niva sheers with sexual pleasure" SG ...GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...oh God... baby I need...I want...oooaw....oooaw...darling...yes...yes...aaaa ow AASSSSSShhhhh ..."
He was lost in her, pumping his seed in deep as if responding to her cry.
his sperm slammed into her. They were struggling together for ever greater depth of penetration. Beneath him Niva was screaming and weeping still begging him to do her.

(34)

One final spurt into her and he started to unwind but Niva was still thrusting up against him as her orgasm continued to hold her in its grasp. With his softening penis he kept moving with her as he kissed her Niva holding her matured son's muscled body and moaning with joy

"ohh baby don't take out your loving weapon in me until I feel that my baby is complete happy to have me" Niva kissed him madly

'Do you know what I mean? Let me feel that your pennies going to be a soft toy" Ratan slowly rubbing his face on his mom's heavy breast "I felt very much happy to have a man in me like you"

Niva kissed him softly. "Are you fully satisfied with me?"

Ratan asked. "Of course I am, I am so happy, so so happy". She found his lips and kissed him. During love making with her Ratan punched her big boobies very roughly with continuity. She had stopped sobbing and she looked at him mischievously, smiled, and said, "You thought you had hurt me? I am habituated of getting punched my hanging jugs and enjoyed your roughness in the bed like all aged women like me. You are too much showing your sexual appetite towards my bigger tits like any men, but we aged women don't get hurt by rough fondling and hungry sucking while love making, you will have me every time specially in the night so eat me with love."

"Oh Mam, " he kissed her again. Then a hideous thought struck him; "My God, I .... I did not use a ..... will you....get?"

"No, I have done an operation dear, I told you earlier, you can feel me inside as much as you can, woman at my age always wants man juices raw in her." She smiled. she lay down and she curled up to him, putting her thighs over him, running her hands through the hairs on his chest.

"Oh Ma, I don't want to leave you" I sighed overcome with feelings "You don't have to be son till you marry"

(35)

"I don't marry nobody will have me so deep in her like you" Niva smiled and provoked him intentionally "That means every night you will drill me twice/ everyday you are increasing your speed as well as your timings. Oh no baby you are humping me like anything"

"Ohh mummy I always have to surrender myself and every time you own the game"

Ohh naughty boy being your lover I have to take out all the male honey so that you will release your seeds in me and sleep coolly."

"So, Ratan if due to work you will go outside of the city, I shall be happy to come and stay with you as long as you want. if my son wants me, I want it to be with someone whom I love and who loves me, and I think you will be the best choice."


"I know that," he replied.


"Yes," mother said.

"Ah...Ratan, my baby you are going to be stiff, do you want to come in me again?"

He still had his penis in her vagina and it had hardened again and she must have felt it.

sabuban
sabuban
50 Followers