You Are Your Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know ... did Carol ... is that where you learned?"

"Yeah, but she wasn't like you. She only let out a little trickle. She liked being in charge, telling a man exactly what to do. Then she wanted him to get lost."

"If I ever see her, I'm going to thank her."

I was shocked. I mean, truthfully, how should a man feel, when his wife wants to thank the woman with whom her husband had an affair.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," Laurel nodded. "Then I'll tell her if she ever touches you again, I'll scratch her eyes out."

Laurel and I took a long nap after our shower and then we made love. We didn't go as fast and weren't as rough as we had been earlier, but it was better. We tried to tell each other what felt good and then we'd get lost in the wonder of how good it felt to touch each other. After so many months of being careful not to touch, we were enjoying the rediscovery of a special spot that caused Laurel to break out in chills, or the little nerve Laurel found that that caused me to jerk.

We spent that night and two more in the hotel. Several times, we left our room to find a quiet restaurant, did a little window shopping, and we went to a movie one afternoon. We called the kids a couple of times, but Dana was old enough to handle almost anything that happened around the house and Laurel's parents were only ten minutes away. For the most part, we just held each other while we slept and watched television, and we made love. Neither of us was terribly anxious for a climax, although there were certainly several of those every day. Often it was a lot of kissing, stroking, and being together.

We were learning to be one together in our marriage. There might be a few bumps in the road ahead, but we would keep going. I knew I could be a real husband because I had a truly loving wife.

THE END