You Bet Your Ass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched wide eyed as he stroked hands slick with lube down his erection. The words stuck in my throat, he came forward and pressed the wide slippery head of his penis against my asshole. He rocked his hips nudging the tip ever so slightly into my ass. I waited for the stretch, for the plunge but he moved no further.

I looked up at him, meeting blue eyes steely with resolve. "Tell me, please," I gasped, "Do you want me?"

"Fuck yes," he growled out, "I want to fuck your stubborn ass."

It was enough. Enough that I gave in. "Take it. Take it please Nathan, take me."

He rocked forward, slowly, ever so slowly pushing the head of his cock into my ass. I gasped at the stretch. At the burn. I was about to tell him no more when with a slippery pop he slid through the tight ring of muscle lessening the pain.

He splayed a hand on my lower back as he rocked inside. I savored the feeling of fullness, surprised at how good it felt. I was just used to the slow rocking feeling when he grasped my hips and began to thrust. His full length pushed in and out. The buckle of his belt clanked each time he bottomed out. Each thrust pushed the root of my clit against the desk. I felt a building orgasm. I clenched in anticipation and heard his groan as I did. I did it again. With each thrust I clasped my ass tight around his cock just to hear him groan.

It hit me hard, I was so intent on timing my clenches to his thrusts that the orgasm came upon me almost unannounced. I gasped, rocked back and felt the bizarre and amazing feeling of my ass contracting in orgasm around his cock.

He grunted, thrust and stilled as my muscles shuddered around his length. As my orgasm subsided he started up again. With no rhythm he thrust. Fucked short and then long. Deep and then shallow. Until with a guttural moan he cried out, "Coooooming."

He collapsed on me, pressing me into the desk. He peppered kisses along my neck and shoulder blade, stopping every now and then to lap at the sweat beaded on my skin. I lay still, enjoying the weight of him on me.

I stayed there flat on the desk, naked and spread eagled even as he stood, disposed of the condom and righted his clothes. Only when he was seated back at his desk did I finally stand. I had a piece of paper stuck to my left breast. I'd gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. I peeled it off held it out to him and said, "I hope that wasn't important."

He took it from me with a smile. I searched first for my panties and then realizing they were in two parts I just pulled up my crushed skirt. The zip only went halfway up, torn at the top. My blouse wasn't great either, two buttons had disappeared and it gaped open at my breasts.

As I looked down at my train wreck of an outfit, Nathan had gotten up from his desk and found his suit jacket. He handed it to me, I pulled it on, it came to mid thigh covering most of the damage. As I rolled up the way too long sleeves Nathan sat on the desk facing me.

"So," he said, suddenly looking not so sure of himself.

"So," I parroted back.

"I don't want to wait another ten months."

My mouth fell open a little. I clamped it shut and tried to find some way to reply.

"Margot, darlin' you are the most stubborn, bull headed women I have ever met."

Angered, I easily found words to answer that! I opened my mouth to spit back a few home truths abouthimwhen he reached over and placed a finger on my lips, gently silencing me.

"You want me. I want you. Hell, I'll admit it! I more than want you. I like you. Every stubborn inch of you. Let's give this a go."

As he said the words I knew it was what I wanted. What I really wanted.

"Really? You're serious," I whispered.

"You bet your ass sweet thing," he said pulling me forward to take my mouth in a brain melting kiss.

"Yes," I murmured against his lips.

"Finally," he said, kissing me hard once more.