You Can't Hide Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed a little and planted a kiss on his chest, hugging him close. He ran his fingers through her slightly damp hair and down her back to cup her ass. He pulled upwards a little, encouraging her to rise to her knees and straddle his lap again. He kissed her as she moved, letting his hands roam and explore her soft skin. He felt more than heard the soft whimpers captured by his mouth as his fingers traced idle patterns along her sides. He was rewarded with a loud moan and her body arching into him as his fingertips found her nipples again.

He broke the kiss and began to nip and lick a trail down her jawline and neck, making her body squirm against him even more. She froze when she felt the hard length of him stroking along her lips, becoming covered in her juices.

He looked up at her, watching her reaction, and was taken aback. She leaned in forward and cupped his face, kissing his forehead. She whispered, "Please promise it won't hurt, Mark. Sometimes it did before, sometimes it didn't."

He caressed her face, and kissed her lightly again. "Shh," he murmured into her lips, "don't worry. I'll take care of you." He stroked the back of her head gently and nuzzled into the hollow just below her jawline, licking the soft skin. "Are you still on that pill?"

Lily moaned softly and tightened her grip on his wavy locks. "Yes," she managed to whimper, and shivered as Mark blew cool air over her shoulders.

"Good," he shifted his hips back and forth a little, rubbing his stiffness along her slick folds again. "You're so wet, Lil, and I promise you I'm going to make you wetter," he watched as her eyes sparked and widened at him, and she began to rock back and forth, following his rhythm of movement. "I'm gonna go slow, and I'm gonna make you cum, and I'm gonna love watching you do it," he murmured up at her, capturing the soft gasp that tumbled from her lips in a kiss. His teeth tugged at her lower lip as he began to run his hands all over body, along her legs bent at his sides, over her back and along her shoulders. He felt her fingers wandering and doing the same but he was too intoxicated with her scent and the feel of her soft skin next to him to notice very much.

"I seem to remember you liking this," he broke the kiss and smiled up at her, running the pads of his fingers along her stiff pink nipples. Her eyes closed and her hips bucked a little as she whimpered audibly, squirming against him with her own hands locked behind his neck.

His own stifled moan followed as she pushed into his hardness. He grinned, letting his hands stroke over her tummy down to cup her bottom. He squeezed roughly, feeling his stiff cock press more firmly against her wetness and let his hands wander up her back and down her arms. He clasped each of her hands in one of his and held her arms out, his eyes roving over her body. Lily flushed crimson and strained a little at his hands holding her back, but relaxed a little as she watched his face smile appreciatively. Mark leaned in to run his tongue in between her breasts and wrapped his arms around her back, bringing her wrists with him and holding them there.

He nuzzled his nose into the soft skin of her cleavage and kissed it. Looking up at her he winked mischievously from in between them and asked, "If you like my hand so much, then I wonder how you'll like my mouth?" Before she could reply, he pushed his mouth against her left nipple, taking it in his lips gently and coaxing an array of soft noises of pleasure from her mouth. He grazed his teeth along it and lathed it with the tip of his tongue until he felt her squirming and writhing on his lap. Her wordless responses were making his blood boil. The soft moans he was drawing from her mouth combined with the slippery wet trails she left as she writhed on his lap were making it hard to resist going faster and further, but he knew he had to take his time. Pulling back, he laughed at how she whimpered and moved her chest to follow his mouth.

"Mark," she murmured, a little uncertainly, as he eased her off of him. Getting up, he placed her back on the couch and leaned over her, wanting more of her kisses. He devoured her sweet mouth again, nipping at her lips softly and not being able to help his wandering hands. He felt her coo and shiver beneath him as he found multiple pleasure zones on her soft skin and pressed his fingers along them. Lily broke the kiss with a small cry of surprise as Mark grabbed her hips and slid her down a little, positioning her ass right on the edge of the couch. She tensed and crossed her legs and looked at him uncomfortably, but slowly relaxed as his eyes met hers and she saw the burning look of love and lust he gave her. He bent his head down and kissed the top of each of her thighs, sliding his hands to her knees and gently easing them apart with only a little resistance from her. She leaned back into the couch and bit her lower lip as she felt his hot breath sneak up her inner thighs as he pressed his lips to them, nipping gently and kissing a trail up each one in turn. Soft purring noises escaped her throat without her realizing it as he nuzzled and licked her skin, followed by a sharp sucking in of breath as he blew a gentle stream of cool air directly over her wet centre. He looked up at her and kissed the flushed skin just above her clit and pulled back quickly as she bucked her hips up in a vain attempt to move him where she wanted him. He grinned teasingly up at her and planted soft slow kisses along her swollen lips, causing her to squirm and make frustrated moans. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held them in place, preventing any more hip movement, and changed his kisses into small soft licks. She groaned in pleasurable torture as she tried desperately to move her clit into the line of attack, but to no avail as he held her down firmly. She worked her fingers into his hair and gently tried to push him where she wanted him, all shyness and uncertainty forgotten, but he resisted, not wanting to move any faster. He inhaled the scent of her arousal and saw a small drop of wetness trickle out of her. He quickly licked it up with his tongue, and followed the path it took, finally dipping his tongue deep into her for a short moment and then licking straight upwards.

Lily let out a sharp cry and strained against Mark's arms holding her down. She whimpered and began to softly plead with him, "Please Mark..."

He grinned up at her. "Please what?"

"Please..." her voice trailed off as she flushed a bit and closed her eyes, squirming and unable to sit still as he resumed licking her teasingly. She moaned and bit her lower lip, suddenly shy and unsure of herself when she realized Mark wanted her to state the obvious.

"You gotta tell me what you want, hon. How would I know?"

She opened her eyes and shot him a glare that quickly faded into another pleading look as she felt him drag his tongue once over her wet slit. Her moans hit a higher pitch as she again tried to move his head, to no avail.

"C'mon, Lil... tell me what you want," Mark's eyes looked up at her slyly and he began to teasingly slide his tongue only slightly into her dripping pussy. He knew very well what she wanted, but he wanted her to say it. He had to force himself to stop from diving into her, loving the taste of her juices as he lapped his tongue lightly against her.

"Oh God, Mark, lick my clit, please!" Lily's voice near cracked as she arched her back, crying out loudly in frustration as Mark's tongue again moved away from where she wanted it. "Please, Mark, please make me cum!"

Mark grinned up at her and let go of her thighs to spread her lips with his fingers and attack her swollen clit with his tongue. Immediately she cried out loudly and bucked her hips upward into his mouth, forcing him to hold her thighs down once again. He wrapped his arms around them and brought his hands back to spread her lips, exposing the tender nub to his mouth. He clamped his lips down on it and sucked, then nibbled on it gently with his teeth. The mewling sounds Lily made increased in volume and he smiled to himself, the noises music to his ears. He buried his face into her, flicking his tongue rapidly over her sensitive clit and quickly let go of one of her legs to stroke two fingers in and out of her now dripping wet hole. He curved the two fingers upward, and Lily screamed, raking her nails along the couch with one hand and gripping his head with the other. He stroked his curved fingers in and out of her soaking pussy as his tongue flicked against her clit, and very shortly he felt her body quivering in the telltale signs of oncoming orgasm.

"Ohh, Mark... I'm going to cum..." Lily moaned.

"Mmmhmm," mark murmured against her skin encouragingly, the vibrations of his mouth enticing another mewl from her lips. He kept his pace constant and steady, waiting for the climax to hit, and was rewarded with a loud cry as Lily's body stiffened and her back arched up once again off the couch. However, he didn't expect the sudden and short onslaught of juices that hit him on his upper chin, but he was far from complaining as he licked his lips and continued to suck on her clit as his fingers slowed down their movements and his lapping slowed as her shaking calmed. He ran his fingers over her pussy soothingly and looked up at her, grinning and wiping his chin on his arm.

"You didn't tell me you could do that," he exclaimed, as his eyebrows raised high in amazement. He nipped at her skin and licked his lips, nuzzling just below her bellybutton.

Lily relaxed and slumped into the couch, breathing heavily, and timidly murmured, "Sorry..."

"What?! No!" Mark moved her body slightly to the side and gave her a sharp smack on her rear. "No being sorry for having hot orgasms," he kissed his way up her body, and rubbed his nose against hers, smiling and looking into her eyes. "And besides... I enjoyed that. Feel free to pull your waterworks on me anytime!"

She flushed crimson and gave him a returning, yet lighter, spank and raised her eyebrow, muttering, "Naughty boy..." as she raised her arms to wrap them around his neck and kissed him, running her tongue along his lips and purring. She broke the kiss long enough to murmur, "Mmm... I taste good today..." causing Mark to look at her again with his eyebrows raised, but not saying a word. He nibbled on her lower lip and scooped her up in his arms to lie her down on her back on the couch, nudging one of her legs off of it. He knelt between her open legs, kissing along her neck and running his fingers across her smooth, now soaked, mound. He brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face and kissed her lips softly, touching his forehead to hers as he felt her arms wrap around his neck again. Lily's eyes flickered and she looked away from his for a moment as she felt the swollen head of his cock brush against and nestle into the entrance to her wet pussy.

Mark looked at her quickly, looking for any hint of hesitation on her face, but she took him by surprise and his eyes fluttered closed as she smoothly wrapped her leg around his hips and thrust him inside of her. She was so warm and wet, and tight around him, and as she clenched her pelvic muscles it was Mark's turn to gasp as the hot pressure increased around his cock. He buried his face into her neck and bit down softly as she repeatedly clenched and relaxed around his cock. He was breathing heavily now, trying to hold control for as long as he could as she raked her nails down his back. He groaned loudly into her ear and lifted her to him as he began to slowly and smoothly move his hips, sliding in and out of her with ease. Her lips nibbled on his earlobe as she breathed an equally euphoric sigh of delight and managed to murmur, "Oh, Mark... you feel so good... better than anything I've ever..." Her voice trailed off as he growled low and began to thrust into her hard, but slow, loving the feel of the way her body jerked every time he slammed into her. He controlled his pace and intensity, but could not control the sounds he was making. He wanted her. He wanted her to cum the way she just had, and wanted it to be while he was pistoning into her.

Lily's body tingled all over and her nipples were swollen and tender the instant she heard him growl. The noise was raw and animalistic, and her body responded immediately, as of its own volition. The feeling of his length inside her was so perfect and there was no pain, only mind-numbing pleasure. Smiling, she realized it was because she was dripping wet and even as Mark increased the speed of his thrusts, he slid in and out of her easily. His cock felt wonderful, and she knew something inside of her wanted more. She wrapped her leg tighter around him and began to murmur against his ear. "I know you want to take me hard, Mark..." her voice faded into a loud moan as he bit on her nipple and then on her collarbone. She spread her legs as wide as she possibly could, and lifted her hands up to turn Mark's head to look at him, and was staggered by the want she saw in his eyes. She bit her lower lip and looked at him hotly, and uttered four short words that set him ablaze:

"So what's stopping you?"

A loud groan escaped his lips as he pressed them against hers, and he began to thrust faster into her, trying desperately to hang onto what shred of control he had. He knew he wasn't going to last long, and he wanted to feel her cum around him before he exploded. Lily's back arched as he pounded his cock into her, and he grabbed her hand and slid it down her body between them. "Touch yourself," he commanded, his mouth barely able to form the words. Lily obediently eased her fingers against her clit, the base of his cock nudging against them as he fucked her. The sensation was a new one, and she groaned loudly as she began to rub, her sensitive clit sending bolts of electric heat through her as her other arm wrapped around Mark. His hips thrust faster into her and hers arched and rolled with him. Their bodies shone with sweat and their mouths teased each other, nipping and licking at flushed skin. Mark set Lily back down on the couch and braced his arms on either side of her, sucking on the hollow of her neck and groaning as he felt her fingers move between their two bodies. Lily instinctively wrapped her legs loosely around him, and moved her free arm to rest on his back. Her body was aching and begging for release, tensing and relaxing, and her loud cries of pleasure, she was sure, could be heard by the tenants in the building across the street. Mark felt her tense and turned her head to look at him. His gaze burned into her eyes and he growled with decision, "Cum now."

Lily's fingers worked faster and upon hearing Mark's command bit her lip and looked back into his eyes with an equally burning gaze. His voice combined with the look his eyes drove her over the thin edge, and she gasped and shivered as her muscles clamped down on him once more.

"M...Mark! I'm cumming!" Lily's words were haltingly uttered and dragged out as her body squirmed and Mark felt another hot gush against him down below. On his part, he had lost all hope of hanging on, and leaned down and kissed Lily hard as he exploded inside her, groaning into her slightly parted lips and thrusting through each spasm. Lily kept her head enough to feel his cum fill her and enjoyed this new sensation of warmth within. She moaned encouragingly as her orgasm slowly faded and watched Mark's face as he pulled back and bit his lower lip. His eyes were closed as he continued to thrust slowly into her, savouring the feel of the hot, now extremely wet, pressure engulfing him. Lily's orgasm made her even tighter, and Mark's mind was reeling as he felt the head of his hypersensitive cock rub against her clenching walls. He began to slow down and open his eyes, moaning softly as he looked down at her. She looked back at him with bright eyes and reached for him as he pulled out of her, dripping a mess of juices all over the sofa.

"We were gonna have to clean the couch anyway," Lily smirked.

Mark laughed and was quickly silenced by his moan, discovering that Lily had quickly snaked down and was wrapping her lips around him, licking his cock clean. He made a sound that could almost have been a whimper and braced himself against the couch, unable to decide whether or not this sensitivity was more pleasure or pain. He squirmed and gasped and tried hard to support himself, lest he fall on Lily. Finally, with a frustrated growl he pulled away, panting a little and half-glaring at the innocent pair of eyes looking back at him.

"What...?" A sly smile grew upon her face, and she licked her lips and fingers. "You taste good too!"

Mark gaped at her, unable to think of a response. He just stared at her for a few seconds and picked her up, barely able to hold her out of exhaustion. He carried them both back to the bedroom, kicking the forgotten towel aside on the floor. He laid her down on her lower bunk, and quickly went out to turn off the lights and the fireplace. When he returned, she was already stretched out and half asleep, looking at him happily and lifting up the blankets invitingly. He quickly climbed in and she tucked the blanket and her arm around him, snuggling close to him and purring happily. He yawned and looked at the digital clock on the chest of drawers on the opposite end of the room. He grinned and kissed Lily's forehead.

"Merry Christmas, love," he murmured as she tucked her head under his chin.

"Yanno what I'm getting you for Christmas?" she was barely able to keep her eyes open.

"No, what?"

"A nice big king-sized bed."

Mark laughed and squeezed her closer. Lily murmured something and he tilted his head to look at her better. "What?"

"I said, I love you," came the sleepy reply, and before Mark could respond she was asleep.

Mark woke up, and looked at the clock. The country music was still playing the end of the song; he figured he'd dozed off for a couple of seconds. Lily was still sleeping next to him, her legs splayed out over the big bed. One hooked around his, and one stretched out behind her, causing Mark to laugh to himself at how much of a bed-hog she was. He stroked her hair out of her face, and kissed her lightly. His hands trailed down her back and cupped her butt again, the feel of her soft skin causing his cock to stiffen against her lower belly. His fingers curled and followed the gap between her thighs, stroking his fingertips along her smooth pussy. He nudged a finger gently against her clit, teasing it softly and feeling her shift a little. He dragged his finger back down and slid it inside her probingly, going slowly and gently, knowing she might need to work up a little more juice.

A loud, pleased mewl escaped from Lily as he discovered she, in fact, was already dripping wet. He smiled slyly and inserted another finger, kissing her lips and capturing the moans she made into his mouth. He stopped suddenly and stroked her cheek with his other hand, leaving the other with fingers buried inside her. His eyes softened and warmed as her body relaxed a little, and he smiled at her.

"'Morning, beautiful," he murmured and kissed her again softly, expecting loud denials.

"'Morning, my love," she surprised him with her unobjecting response. However, her sleepy gaze soon faded into a huffing pout.

"Here we go..." Mark thought, bracing himself for the protests against his words.

"For fuck's sake, move your fucking fingers!" She complained as she bucked her hips against him and moaned loudly at the sensation, gripping onto him.

Mark was more than happy to comply.

12