You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit flailing, Mom. There's nowhere to go. You can't avoid this. You're gonna cum on your son's cock. Stop fighting the inevitable. Just accept it, give in, and I'll give you all the pleasure you'll ever need." I said coolly.

"Ugh... just cause... just cause.... AHHHHHH! FUCK!" Mom squealed as I let my cock slid against what I assumed was her g-spot. My cock was getting more coated with her moisture. She was close. I let her recover, and she continued. "Just cause you might make me cum... that doesn't mean it's over." Mom gasped out.

"You want it. Ask for the pleasure. Ask me to make you explode. Ask me to make your world shake, Mom." I said firmly. I slid my cock across her g-spot again, and she chewed on her lower lip firmly, a groan escaping her throat. I did this again... and again... and again, teasing her. Her groans became more firm, and her body was jerking in pleasure. She looked so close to bursting, so I gave her another long, firm stroke, my cock hitting her sweet spot.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." Mom groaned. I gave it to her again.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned from the back of her throat. I pumped into her again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!"

And again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And again, until finally...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! FUCK! Fine! Fuck! Just give it to me, Tom! Give me your big cock!" Mom screamed out. I began to pump into Mom firmly, hitting her g-spot with each vigorous stroke, and Mom really let loose.

"SHIT! FUCKING FUCK! Keep going, Tom! Keep fucking your mother's filthy cunt!" Mom squealed out.

"You want to cum?" I asked. "You want to cum on your son's thick cock?"

"YES! Fine, yes! GOD DAMMIT!" Mom screamed out. "I want to cum on my son's fat dick! I've wanted to from the start! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

My ass was a blur as I fucked Mom with my raw, unprotected dick. Her cunt kept clenching tightly around me, getting close to losing it completely.

"I knew it! I fucking knew you wanted this from the beginning." I grunted out, my cock throbbing with need. "You wanted to ride my hard cock the second I confessed to you."

"FUCK! You didn't think I knew how hot you were? You don't think I knew I had a young stud under my own roof? FUCK YEAH! You don't think I could see the way you waved around the bulge in your fucking shorts? You don't think I knew I had a fucking cum factory down the fucking hall? SHIT! GOD FUCKING DAMN! YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" Mom moaned. The thrill of these words resounded through me, powering through me.

"You want to cum, don't you Mom? Don't you? Say it!" I demanded, knowing she was ready to pop.

"YES! I want to cum! I need it!" Mom moaned out, head rolling on the bed.

"You wanna cum?" I repeated.

"YES!" Mom screamed out.

"You wanna squirt?" I asked, drilling her as hard as I could.

"Fuck yeah, I wanna squirt!" Mom moaned out.

"You want your world to shake?" I asked with a smirk.

"YYYYEEESSS! I want my world to shake! I want to see bright lights! I want to see stars!" Mom moaned out.

"Then do it, Mom! Cum! Cum on my cock. Do it!" I grunted out, my shaft a blur in her sweet pussy. I made sure to angle my cock up again, hitting her sweet spot on every fucking stroke.

"Oh my GOD, I'm gonna cum!" Mom said, almost panicked, her hand clawing into the bed. "I'm gonna cum, Tom!" she said, looking up at me, eyes glazed over as her other hand dug into my shoulder. "I'm gonna cum on my son's dick! I'm gonna cum on my son's FAT FUCKING COCK! Tom... Tom! Listen! My cunt's gonna break your cock, Tom! I'm telling you... it's gonna break you! I hope you can handle it. I so hope you can handle this, Tom! Cause I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Your momma's about to cum! I'm about to fucking cum! I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING CUM! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES!"

I kept driving into her, fucking her amazing pussy, and as I did, I braced myself. Braced myself for Mom's oncoming orgasm. She said I couldn't handle it.

Well, it was time to see if that was true.

"YES! YES! YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGG GAAAAWWWWWDDD! YYYYEEEESSSS! YYYYEEEESSSSS! YYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSS! AAHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Mom's orgasm hit her, the world seemed to pause, as a million things happened at once. Her back arched up, pressing her sweaty breasts into my chest as she screamed out in pleasure, as she screamed towards the heavens. Mom screamed as loud as she could, no doubt letting the whole neighborhood know she was having an orgasm. And I knew the instant Mom's orgasm truly hit her. A jolt passed through her luscious frame, her muscles tightened, her legs tightened around my waist, and her cunt locked around my cock. I mean, her pussy practically fused itself to my driving meat, holding its full length inside of her, not allowing me to do anything but hold my cock in place, keeping it fully inside of her as she came. Cunt juices squirted from deep inside her, coating my balls, my crotch, and the bed-spread under us. Her pussy squeezed at me, squeezing at my swollen shaft, her cunt trying to squeeze the life out of it, or in this case, trying to squeeze every last drop of cum out of me.

The pleasure was... unbelievable. It was unlike anything I had ever felt, anything I ever knew was possible. Every part of her cunt was flexing and tightening around me, squeezing my cock violently, trying to draw the cum from my balls not by pleasure but almost by force. And it was working. My balls were boiling. My cock was throbbing. The tip of my cock was no doubt foaming with so much held-back jizz. I wanted to cum badly. I wanted to give her what she wanted.

I wanted to cum inside of her. I wanted to fill my Mom with my thick, creamy cum. My cock and balls were screaming for release, screaming for me to give in, to allow myself this pleasure. To allow myself to let loose and relieve this pressure, to empty my swollen sack inside of her. To fill my own mother's fertile pussy with cum, to fill her to the brim and get her pregnant. Despite my mind's protests, that part of me was being stamped out at the moment, my screaming conscience being silenced, the devil on my shoulder now dictating my actions. And that devil inside me craved filth. It craved the deepest corners of nastiness. It craved incestuous breeding. It craved me making this incest official and putting a baby in my own mother's belly.

"AHHHHH! FUCKING GOD FUCKING DAMN! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Mom squealed, more of her juices squirting from her violently.

As Mom screamed in pleasure, as loud as she could, as the walls shook around us, I tried to survive Mom's orgasm. I tried to survive my Mom's cunt squeezing my cock like a clenched fist. I tried to resist the temptation of knocking up my own mother. I tried to resist the charms of incest. I tried to resist letting Mom's pussy break my will.

"UUHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!" Mom groaned.

Mom's cunt kept gripping me, tighter and tighter, wrapped around my cock like elastic, trying to pull the cum from my overfilled balls. It seemed like it kept pulling me in, deeper and deeper, letting her juices coat my throbbing shaft, trying to make me cum, trying to make me explode. I grit my teeth and tensed all my muscles, doing everything I could to resist the unbelievable pleasure Mom's pussy was giving me. But it was a losing battle. My own orgasm seemed inevitable. The pleasure was too much to take. I was getting closer to coming. Closer and closer and closer, the pleasure almost reaching a head, until...

"Guuhhhhhh..." Mom sighed after what felt like an eternity, her screams subsiding, her sharp nails releasing my shoulder, falling to the bed, her legs falling from around my waist, falling to the mattress. The tension left her as her arched back slid down to the bed. And then, finally, her pussy released her death grip on my throbbing shaft. Sensing the opportunity, I pulled back, pulling my cock from Mom's tight, wet sex-hole. I pulled back and looked down, looking at my panting, sweaty mom, seemingly barely conscious.

I had done it. I had survived her orgasm. I had made Mom lose control first, to be unable to control her pleasure any more. If this was a prize fight, I scored the first knock-down. I'd just have to see if Mom would be able to recover.

I looked down at my jutting cock. It had never looked bigger, swollen beyond normal proportions, my balls equally swollen, my cock and balls clearly overstimulated, clearly overfilled with cum. The stretched skin around my bone-hard shaft was absolutely soaked with Mom's juices, literally dripping with them. And I could see the tip of my cock bubbling with pre-cum, bubbling with the pleasure it so desperately needed. My cock had survived Mom's onslaught, barely. I was glad to escape the heavenly pleasure her pussy provided. My cock clearly still needed relief, but Mom's knockout shot had been unable to do the trick.

Could I really do this? Could I really actually conquer Mom?

I looked down at her, and despite my dislike off her at the moment, she had never looked sexier. She was fully exposed to me, her long, firm legs splayed out, her nearly bare, small cunt recovering from out battle, her lithe, flat belly rising as she breathed, her gorgeous face a mask of hedonistic pleasure, and her massive, mountainous breasts rising from her slim frame. Her body was coated with sweat, as was mine, and this sweat added to her blatant sex appeal, coating her firm belly, long legs, and massive breasts. Seeing such smooth, round, succulent flesh coated with moisture was a sight I would not soon forget.

I was still standing, and Mom was recovering. I had the advantage. It was time to break this battle open.

"You know, Mom..." I began, leaning towards her, looking down at her dazed face. "I think I proved that I can handle..."

Before I could finish, Mom leapt back to life, her body attacking mine, wrestling with me, pulling me to the side, until before I knew it, I was on my back, with Mom on top of me, my still hard cock pointing skyward.

I looked up at Mom, her smooth, sweaty boobs still jiggling from her motion as she hovered above me, holding my wrists to the bed. She leaned down and gave me a fiery kiss, our mouths smacking together, before she pulled back. Her hanging boobs drew my eyes at first, but my gaze soon wandered to her smirking face.

"I'll give you credit, Tom. That was pretty good." Mom said.

"Pretty good?" I questioned.

"Pretty good." Mom affirmed confidently. "But like before, that one was just a warm up." She reached down and grabbed my hands, slapping them onto her slick boobs.

"Bullshit!" I replied. "You've never cum that hard."

"While you did do... pretty good..." Mom began, squeezing her fingers over mine, forcing me to squeeze her breasts again. "I am clearly not broken. And clearly..." Mom began, glancing down at my jutting cock pointing upward, directly under her pussy. "Neither are you."

Mom slid her hand down, curling her fingers around my cock. She slapped the tip against the entrance to her cunt.

"But luckily for us both, I am ready for round two. Are you?" Mom asked with a raised eyebrow, looking down at me.

Minutes ago, I had been right on the edge of an Earth-shattering cum. But I had had a few minutes to recover, and the pressure had subsided. I could do this. I was up for more... I hoped.

"Does that cock look ready to you?" I asked sarcastically, playing it cool and cocky.

"I think so." Mom said. With that, Mom began to sit on my cock, forcing my thick cock into her tight, gripping snatch. "Uhhhh, fuck." she said softly as my large dick entered her again.

"Mmmmm." I groaned, my mom's gripping pussy smothering my shaft again. As Mom's butt hit my torso once more, she spoke up.

"I have to admit... it's taking me longer than I thought it would to break you, babe." Mom said. "But sex with your Mom isn't a sprint... it's a marathon!"

Mom grabbed the headboard and began to smoothly bounce on me, riding the full length of my shaft. There was no slow, gradual build-up. No, she got right to it, bouncing at a frenetic pace. I gripped her smooth tits and grit my teeth, trying not to let the sensation of her tight, wet cunt gripping my shaft overwhelm me.

"You can talk as much shit as you want..." Mom began, her hips rolling smoothly as she rode me. "But you're lying. I know it! You are not that good! No guy can resist having his hot, sexy momma riding the fuck out of his cock! No guy can handle having his mom's tight cunt stretched over his throbbing meat!"

"Well... clearly I can, since I just fucked the shit out of my horny slut of a mom, and I'm still going strong." I replied, letting my fingers flick over her hard nipples, pinching them.

"But the difference is... I know the mistake I made. I didn't utilize my secret weapons. I didn't exploit your weakness." Mom claimed, a cocky smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, driving up into her. "What's that?"

"I didn't use these bad boys." Mom said, taking one hand off the headboard and pointing at her bouncing jugs. "You may have it all. You have a fiancée, a so-called soul mate, you go to a great school, you have money, you have good looks, a great body... you have it all! But you would throw it all away for your Mom's boobs. That's who you are. That's what you truly want, more than anything."

Mom stopped bouncing and leaned forward, putting her arms on either side of my head, looking straight down at me.

"Look at them, Tom. Look at them. Look at the smooth flesh." Mom said softly. "You waited years to see these. You LOVE these massive boobs. You love them more than Carmen. Admit it! Your girlfriend may be nice and sweet, she might truly love you, and your mother might be a complete bitch, but I carry these fucking jugs every day, and your little girlfriend doesn't have squat. What does she have, DD's? HA! I had boobs that big by middle school! Those are fucking mosquito bites compared to these!"

"You wanted these for years, Tom! You always stared at them. Always looked down my shirt. Gawked at them when they stretched out my tops. Watched them as they bounced. You always let your eyes follow my throbbing nipples, like you are right now. Your Mom's big boobs are your favorite thing in the whole, wide world." Mom said softly yet firmly. "You want these more than anything. You would rather see your mom's boobs in a bikini than your girlfriend in her wedding dress. You could have run away with her and never come back, but you didn't, you came back home, just to see your Mom's tits. You couldn't walk away from these, but you could walk away from her. And now you see them, and you realize just how BIG they are! How perky they are. How smooth my nipples are. Your hands crave them. You mouth drools for them. Your beautiful cock needs them! And you will never be able to forget about them. All of Carmen's best qualities don't match up to your Mom's FF's! She will never satisfy you the way these big boobs will. Carmen will never make you as happy as my big rack will."

I kept staring up at Mom's nude, sweaty breasts, her smooth nipples calling for my mouth.

"These big boobs will break you, Tom. They will. And when they do, you will come home, Tom. You will dump that fucking bitch of a fiancée and come home to me. Come home and never go back. And I'm not gonna lie. After I conquer you, it will be impossible for me to completely respect you as a man. Real men don't get conquered by their own mom's. So when you come home, I will be a straight-up cunt! The cunt I truly am! I will boss you around. I will mother the fuck out of you. I will run you ragged! And in exchange, if you do a good job, you will have full access to your mom's huge tits. You will get to squeeze them, suck them, and if you do a good enough job... fuck them. You have a lot of potential, Tom, but I will still have to put you through a lot of training. You will need to do a good fucking job worshipping your Mom. Rubbing my shoulders, my back... my feet. You will worship my body with that hot fucking mouth of yours. My toes... my cunt... my ass. That mouth will be very, very busy, Tom. So let's start now. Open your mouth, Tom. Accept your destiny."

"No." I said, not wanting to give her what she wanted, my eyes following her swaying, hanging boobs. Mom pushed her elbows in, billowing her boobs out, her nipples throbbing.

"What's the problem, Tom? You've sucked them before... why not again? What's wrong? Can't you handle it?" she dared. I looked up, daggers in my eyes, as Mom smiled arrogantly.

I could handle her. I could handle those fucking tits.

Leaning up, I savagely attached my mouth to her right nipple, wrapping my full lips around the smooth nipple, my tongue caressing the firm, rubbery nub.

"Ahh, that's it!" Mom called out, her palm sliding to the back of my head. "Suck my nipple, Tom. Suck your mother's breast!"

I reached up and took her massive breast into my palm, squeezing it firmly, trying to force as much of her smooth, perky, mammoth boob into my sucking mouth.

"There you go, Tom. Suck your mother's breast. Do a good job... treat your mother right, and there will be rewards." Mom cooed. She began to bounce lightly on my cock.

Mom was right about one thing. I did love her giant breasts. No matter how much I tried to move on, to look past Mom to girls my own age, my eyes always came to back to Mom's jiggling rack. If only they weren't so fucking huge. Why did I have to have a gorgeous mom with such mammoth, luscious breasts? Why did they have to jiggle so succulently? Why did my own mom's boobs have to be so suckable and mouth-watering? Why couldn't I get them out of my head?

I lavished her sweaty breasts, running my big hands and smooth tongue all over them. As Mom bounced on me lightly, she swiveled, positioning her other breast over my face, pressing it down, molding it against my face.

"Ah, such a good son!" Mom marveled, scratching the back of my head with her long nails as she bounced. "I love your mouth on my tits, Tom. I should have let you worship them earlier. You're built for this. Not for football. Not for school or whatever stupid shit you're going into. Not for having a wife. You're built for this! To be naked and sweaty, underneath your mom, sucking her massive, jiggling jugs. Your mouth overfilled with your mom's sweaty breasts!" I looked up at her teasing eyes, mouth filled to the brim with as much breast as I could manage.

"Suck baby... suck your momma's breast." Mom cooed. "And just imagine... imagine how big they will get when you knock me up. Imagine how huge your mother's breasts will get when I'm pregnant! Imagine how swollen they will get it when they're filled with milk! Imagine how busy your mouth will be when I have milk dripping from my nipples!"

I hated to admit it, but I sucked her breast even harder at the thought of swallowing milk from my mom's breasts. I sucked hard, taking her nipple as deep into my mouth as I could.

"Okay... no more of this weak ass shit, Tom. This doesn't work for me. It's time to for you to drown in softness." Mom pulled her nipple from my mouth with a pop, before positioning both of her breasts over my face. Mom took her hands off the bed, letting her upper half fall onto me, letting her rack fall directly onto my face.

I was suddenly surrounded in softness, my mouth, my nose, my cheeks, my eyes, all smothered with Mom's copious, smooth, sweaty breast flesh. Mom rested her entire weight through her breasts onto my face, drowning me.

"Breath when you can, hon. Gasp for air. Get used to having every breath of yours filtered through my cleavage. While you're doing that, I'll be doing this." Mom said. As she pressed my head between the mattress and her soft breasts, she lifted her ass, holding just the top of my thick cock inside of her, before driving back into me.

1...678910...17