You Just Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Laurie said. "I guess you just never know."

"Nope," Nat replied back to her before she returned her attention to Laurie's pussy. "You just never know."

As Nat went back to flicking her tongue across Laurie's clit, Laurie couldn't stop herself from saying, "Then, I suppose I'll find a used condom in one of the trashcans?"

Natasha merely grunted and continued with her attention to Laurie's pussy. At that, Laurie lost interest in whether or not Natasha had really picked up a boy and brought him back to her room that morning. She was already excited from going down on Nat, so it was just a short time before the flicking of Natasha's tongue had her aroused and on the brink of her own orgasm

As soon as she knew she was there, she pulled Natasha up and rolled her onto her back. Nat opened her legs automatically and Laurie fell in place between them and started humping her mound against Nat's. They both groaned and in a matter of seconds they were both cumming.

Laurie kissed her softly and Natasha used the back of her hand to brush hair from her face. Then she sighed and said, "My God. I just know my mum would die if she could see me now."

Laurie laughed, "You might be surprised."

"Huh."

Laurie kissed her again and then said, "She's a woman. There isn't much new under the sun. You just never know. Maybe Jenny wouldn't be so shocked as you think."

Nat vigorously shook her head from side to side and said, "No way. They don't come any straighter than her."

Before Laurie could reply, there was a knocking sound at the door.

"That's my hook up," Laurie said. "I'll get the door. You get your purse."

"Okay."

Before she moved to the door though, Laurie circled one of Nat's nipples with her thumb and said, "Might be more fun to fuck him for it though."

Nat smiled.

Laurie smiled back to her and then rose and walked naked to the door.

12