You Look Good in My Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,735 Followers

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Christian approach until he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. My heart stuttered and I leaned back against him without thinking. It was so natural, so easy like this and I could almost forget that we were still separated by eight hours and a year of heartache.

"How long are you here for?" His breath tickled the hair at my neck.

"A week." Such a short amount of time. "I leave on Thursday."

We fell silent, both staring out at the yard.

"I don't know what you're thinking, angel, but I don't want to go another year without you."

He said it so plainly, as if it was something already accepted between us. It was exactly what I'd wanted to hear and I turned in his embrace to bury my face in his neck.

He chuckled and dropped a kiss on my hair. "I take it you agree."

"I'm so sorry that I ever left, baby."

"No, you're not. And you should have gone. That job was a fantastic opportunity for you. We both knew it." He pulled back far enough to frame my face with his hands. "I should have been more supportive."

I smiled and shook my head. "I didn't give you a chance to be supportive. We didn't even discuss it, we just fought about it."

He nodded. "I know. It was so stupid, looking back on it."

"Wasn't it?" I laughed. "I can't believe we didn't even consider the long-distance thing. I mean, I'm only eight hours away. It's not like we're in different countries!"

We laughed together and I put my forehead to his chin. "I love you, Christian."

"Angel, I never stopped loving you."

We just held each other for a few long minutes until the coffee maker beeped to announce the pot was finished. I drew back and smiled up at him. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me.

It was a sweet, loving kiss and I knew right then that we would figure this out. Eight hours apart or not, I was meant to be with this man and nothing was going to change that.

"So you want to give it a try again, angel?" he asked. "We can see each other on weekends and talk every night."

"Of course. I'm going to be traveling here every few weeks for the next several months too."

"Awesome!" he exclaimed and hugged me tight. "We can make this work, Maggie. I know it. I know we belong together."

I laughed when he voiced my thoughts from a minute ago and hugged him back. "We do, baby. We can talk about it more this week."

He nodded. "We can't do long distance forever, that's for sure." He gave me a sly look. "There's been talk around the office of an expansion."

I smiled. "Yeah? Where to?"

He just grinned and bent his head to kiss me again. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him back with everything in me. His hands found the bottom of the shirt and his fingers brushed over my bare bottom. He broke off the kiss with a chuckle and glanced down.

"Damn, angel, you look good in my shirt."

I laughed and kissed him again. He held me close and released me in another minute to let me go for my coffee. Then he followed close behind and gave a low whistle.

"Really, Maggie. I love seeing you in my shirt."

I looked over my shoulder at him and winked. "Baby, you can see me in it any time you want."

His eyes lifted to my face and he gave me that smile I adored so much. "I'd rather see it off you. Right now."

As he reached for me, I laughed, giddy and ecstatic that I was right back where I should be, in his arms.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,735 Followers
12