You. Owe. Me. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

She moaned against his neck as she held onto him for support, her second orgasm in barely five minutes quaking through her body. "I want you inside me, inside me so much. Deep, deep, deep."

As the shudders slowly began to subside and Bono sang over the speakers, she lightly kissed Chris's neck as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh my god. That wasn't supposed to happen." He kissed her forehead in response, his hips still slowly thrusting up against hers. "I'm supposed to be getting you off."

"If there's one thing better than me getting off, it's watching you get off."

It may have been her orgasms or the music or the look in his eyes or any number of things at that moment, but when he said that, Laura felt herself fight tears. "I think that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." He smiled warmly, and if it had been possible, she knew she would have melted into a puddle and spilled onto the floor.

Instead, she sat up, smiling as she regained her composure. "But I still owe you."

She lifted herself off him and crawled back down between his legs, taking hold of his cock again and pumping it slowly. It was slick with her juices now and she found herself looking forward to tasting it.

He looked down at her, his mouth still open a little. His brain was still partly shorted-out by her impromptu slide-n-ride. "That was...I can't even say what that was. Incredible."

She smiled and leaned forward, rubbing noses with him. "No. You are." She kissed him, then settled back down, kneeling between his thighs. "You ready?" He nodded. "I want you to look at me the whole time."

"Where...um, where do you want me to, um..."

"Where do you think?" She smiled again, then lowered herself so that her face was inches from his cock and she was staring up at him, a sultry look on her face, her lips pouty and soft. "I want you to cum in my mouth, Chris." She noticed there was already some precum dribbling from his cock, so she wrapped her lips around the head, her tongue swirling around the tiny little hole and licking up all he had to offer. Chris was instantly moaning.

She felt so comfortable with Chris that she wasn't nervous at all anymore. There was no way she couldn't please him. She knew this because it was the same for her. It didn't matter what he did to her; so long as it was him, she was happy. Besides, she wanted to make him happy, too. He'd just given her two of the best orgasms of her life. She owed him at least one of the same.

The precum cleared, she went down to the base of his cock and lightly began kissing her way to the top, running her tongue over the vein that ran along the underside of his shaft. When she reached the ridge at the top, her tongue danced quickly around it, and her hand steered his cock around his mouth, spreading the fresh precum over her lips like it were lipstick. Chris was steadily making sounds of encouragement; not words, just sounds. He'd temporarily lost the ability to speak. As she licked she could taste her own juices on him, musky and strong. She wouldn't exactly label them "tasty" or "fragrant", but the scent of her pussy, combined with the sweat and precum of his cock, was driving her crazy, and she could feel herself getting wetter still.

Doing as she'd told him, Chris's eyes were glued to Laura, watching her tongue slide over every inch of his cock. She looked up at him and smiled, rubbing the tip of his dick around her lips again. Then she opened wide and stuck her tongue out, laying the head against it and pumping him from the base. The movement of her hand and velvet touch of her tongue felt so good it almost hurt. He squirmed against the bed, his face involuntarily contorting, and his eyes closed. Instantly, her free hand took his, squeezing, and he took hold of it like he would a lifeline.

Now she was his anchor.

The chorus reverberated through the room: "...where the streets have no name..."

Stroking him from the base, the tip of his cock sliding against her tongue, it was the easiest thing in the world for her to lower her open mouth down over his cock. And when she did, his groan of appreciation was so loud, that she couldn't help but giggle, discovering quite accidentally that giggling with a mouth full of cock is pure heaven for whomever the cock belongs to. She quickly grabbed the stereo remote and turned up the volume to try and mask Chris's vocalizations, then returned her hand to his. The rooms were somewhat sound-proofed, but she didn't want to take any chances. Their parents were used to loud music – that's why they'd sound-proofed the rooms. They weren't used to groans and moans.

She stopped halfway down his cock, letting herself get used to the feeling of it. Her tongue slid along the underside of his shaft, every once and a while flicking over the head toward the back of her mouth. Every time she flicked, Chris shuddered and involuntarily squeezed her hand. She'd squeeze back, covering as much of his cock with her tongue. Still pumping the lower half, she opened her mouth slightly and breathed hot air over him, more so to catch her breath, but when she saw his reaction to it, she smiled inwardly and did it some more, huffing and puffing over his saliva- and pussy-juice-covered cock. The more he squirmed, the wetter she got, and the wetter she got, the more she loved the feel of him in her mouth, and she more she loved it, the more she wanted.

Closing her lips again, she began bobbing up and down on him slowly, humming quietly, the vibrations stimulating every nerve right down to the base which she began to pump faster. As she pumped faster, she bobbed faster, and with each downward thrust of her head, she took a little bit more of him in her mouth until she could feel him tickling her gag reflex. When he began gently thrusting into her mouth, she gagged and pulled him out, coughing and eyes watering.

He was instantly apologetic. "Oh shit, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He leaned forward and took her face in his hands, concerned and with a guilty look on his face. "You okay?"

Her coughs turned into laughter and she caught her breath, shaking her head and smiling up at him with teary eyes. "No, it's okay. It's not your fault," she said, squeezing his hand. "Really. I just wasn't ready for you to start moving on your own."

"I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I was doing it."

"No, no, no. It's okay. I want you to. Really, it's okay. Now that I know what to expect, I'll be alright."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She smiled at him then. "But thank you for the concern."

"Thank you for the attention."

"I'm doing okay?"

He looked at her as if she'd just said the understatement of the century. "This is the best I've ever had."

"Really?" Her grin was ear to ear.

"You need a break or anything?"

Her eyes sparkling knowingly, the answer he got was her opening her mouth and descending on his cock again. "Oh wow," he groaned and leaned back against the headboard. This time, with her throat relaxed, she took nearly his entire length in her mouth, and he felt the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. She held herself there for a moment, then swallowed. Chris could feel his cock pop down into her throat. "Oh fu...," was all he could get out before his eyes closed and his mind drifted off into bliss. Using her swallow to hold his cock there, she worked her tongue over the entire length of his shaft. The hand that had been around his base now fell to his balls and gently began playing with them, squeezing them lightly, tickling his taint with her fingers.

Chris could barely sit still. He felt like every nerve in his body was fusing into one. He could feel her everywhere. Even in his fingertips. It was the most unreal and enjoyable sensation he'd ever felt.

Pulling him from her throat, she began bobbing up and down again, this time adding a swirl to her movements as she went from base to tip and back again, her tongue sliding over every inch of his cock. She felt his free hand gently twine its fingers through her hair, which had started to come loose from its ponytail. As he massaged the back of her head, she could feel his cock twitching in her mouth. She suspected he was close, and right on cue...

"Oh, god, Laura, I'm close. I'm so close."

Moaning on his cock, she pulled back to the tip, using her tongue to tickle his hole, tasting fresh precum. She wondered what it was going to feel like when he came. His breathing was becoming more labored, his slight thrusting returning. She opened her mouth and held her tongue out, thrusting her mouth back down on him as fast as she could, his cock sliding along her tongue, the ridge catching her lips and sending indescribable shocks through his body. He began to tense up. His grip on her hand tightened. He started to arch his back.

She returned to his tip and clamped her lips around the ridge as tightly as she could, flattening her tongue against the hole as she'd done earlier, blocking it but at the same time sliding all over the head, simultaneously sucking and humming, her cheeks puffing then collapsing quickly. Chris held his breath, looking down at his stepsister sucking his cock so perfectly. She looked up at him, her big brown eyes still so innocent, her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, her tongue flattened out over the hole, her hand coming up from his balls to grab the base and pump him fast and hard. She wasn't playing around. There was only one thing she wanted from him now.

"Fuck, Laura, I'm...shit, I can't...oh FUUUCK!" And he erupted in her mouth.

Her tongue held flat over his hole made his cock pump even harder to get his cum out, intensifying the waves of ecstasy that swept through him. He was half convulsing as he shot into her mouth. Laura could feel him spraying, and she swirled her tongue around to the underside of his ridge so that she could start swallowing, but already her cheeks were overflowing. She gulped down as much as she could, but some dribbled back out onto his shaft.

She was surprised at how much there was, but gradually, the bulk of it subsided, and she lowered herself further down on him and continued swallowing as her tongue eased him from his climax. Once he was done spurting, she briefly released him from her mouth and used her tongue to lick up whatever excess had spilled onto him, then enveloped again with the warmth of her lips and moaned. Chris jolted euphorically.

Finally, he was dry and licked clean, though his cock was still twitching. Pulling up, her lips slid over his ridge and kept the suction right up to the very tip, where they smacked together in an inverse kiss and he shuddered in her grasp, his cock now free of her mouth and glistening wet. Swallowing the last of his cum, she smiled up at him warmly, her hand still gently stroking the base. She lightly kissed the tip then trailed kisses down to the base and back up again before finally snuggling up beside him on the bed, his cock still in her hand, but now her movements weren't sexual. They were tender.

He wrapped his arm around her, still out of breath and completely speechless. All he could say was, "Wow."

She smiled beside him. "Good?"

"Wow."

"Really?"

He looked at her. His face said it all. But he reiterated: "Wow."

"Mmm." She snuggled closer. The track had changed to "With or Without You". Laura took the remote again and turned the volume back down. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

"If you didn't ask, I was going to make you." His breath was slowly returning. The sense of peace they both felt was incredible. They were spent, completely and entirely. He was out of ammo, and she was pleasantly exhausted.

"I can't believe that was your first blow job," he said.

She held her breath for a moment. "Chris...I have a confession of my own to make."

He turned his head on his pillow to look over at her. "Yeah?"

Her eyes searched his, as if she weren't sure if she wanted to tell him what was on her mind and her decision could only be found somewhere in his gaze. She took another breath. "That wasn't my first...time."

"What do you mean?" Then his eyebrows went up. "That wasn't your first blow job?" She shook her head. His jaw dropped slightly and he scooted up on his elbows. "Wait, you - what do you – I don't understand."

"Remember Matt?"

He did. Laura had dated him back in high school. Truth be told, Chris had always thought the guy was a bit of a shithead. "You went down on Matt? Fucking Matt?!" He was practically laughing. His entire image of his stepsister as a prudish sex-a-phobe was being shattered, and all of it in a matter of hours. His head was spinning. Then something occurred to him.

"So does that mean that you've been, um...did Matt go down on you?"

"No! God no!" Now she was laughing. "You think I'd let him ever do that to me?"

"I don't know. You sucked his cock, how is that so different?"

She shook her head determinedly. "Look, I've fooled around with guys before. I know you probably thought I hadn't, but I have. But I can't let any guy do stuff to me. I don't know why, I've just never been that turned on by anyone." Then she smiled. "Well, almost anyone."

He was touched, and it showed in his eyes. He nuzzled her nose with his; this was rapidly becoming their private sign of affection, the symbol of the bond that had quickly formed between them.

"But I'm still a virgin," she added. "I want you to know that."

He nodded. "Okay. Me too."

She was surprised. "Really? I thought you and Shannon..."

"Uh, no. If I'd been Jesus, maybe. But I'm not. I'm just a normal guy."

She laughed again and the intoxication of it found its way into his heart. He pulled her close, the two of them laughing in each other's embrace. It was the laugh of ice being broken, of two people seeing each other as they really were, without pretense or facades.

Laura pulled the covers up over them, then snuggled back down beside Chris, his arm around her, her arm draped across his stomach. His eyes were closed, listening to the music. She kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and turned to her and she kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you, Laura," he said quietly, already beginning to drift off into sleep.

She rested her head on her stepbrother's chest and closed her eyes.

Within minutes, they were fast asleep.

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers
12