You. Owe. Me. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

She kept one hand on his shaft while the other took the small of his back and pulled him with her to the floor.

He was on top of her, her hand between them. He slid one of his hands from her breasts down over her tummy and under the waistline of her corduroys and her underwear. He was still kissing her when his fingers found her. Without warning, he plunged two inside, as deep as he could.

She cried out, her voice echoing before being smothered by his kiss. He could feel her nipples against him, and anywhere her skin touched his he was on fire. He was desperate for more of her.

Then she broke from his kiss, breathing heavily. "C'mere," she said, her hand on his cock, trying to move him up her body. He was happy to comply and scooted up the floor so that he was straddling her chest.

"More," she said, pulling gently, and he slid up further until she was pumping his cock right over her face. She flicked her tongue out and ran it along the underside of his sac.

"Laura, you are a goddess."

She had to laugh, and her breath against his balls was like magic. With a hand still on his cock, she steered it so her tongue could continue up the shaft. Chris had to lean forward onto all fours when she pulled the tip down to her lips and kissed it wetly, her lips smacking against the swollen head. Then, looking up at him with a look so angelic it made his heart flutter, she took his cock in her mouth.

He groaned loudly and stretched his legs out beside her so that he could get lower. He could feel her tongue lathering his glans. Then her hand on his balls reached around to grab his ass and pull him down so she could take more of him. As Chris lowered himself into Laura's mouth, he couldn't believe how lucky he was that his mother had found Laura's father.

Since Laura was lying on her back, it was easier for Chris to do the work, so he gently began thrusting into her mouth. She held it open, her tongue sticking out, guiding him in, and with each thrust she tilted her head from side, increasing the sensation as she continued stroking him from the base. He kept his thrusts short and slow, not wanting to choke her. But then he felt her tug on his shaft, her hand on his ass pushing him down further, and she looked up at him, nodding as best she could, and emitting a simple "Mm-hmmmmmmmmm" that nearly sent him over the edge.

He sank himself down completely, and she took her hand away from the base as his cock disappeared almost completely in her mouth. He felt it near the back of her throat and hesitated. Laura was only too happy to finish the job, and she lifted her head up from the floor and swallowed his cock into her throat. Chris groaned, and was amazed to find her still bobbing against him. She brought him out a bit so she could catch her breath, her tongue swirling over the ridge of his cock and dancing up the vein on the underside, before she pulled him down again, taking him back into her throat. This time he kept thrusting. The tightness was unlike anything he'd ever felt, and seeing her gorgeously innocent face with the dark shimmering hair and those beautiful eyes staring up at him as he gently fucked her mouth was too incredible for words. It was like candy.

It had just replaced the sight of her masturbating as the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

Slowly she pulled him from her lips, and he saw that his cock was now slick with saliva. She panted for air. "I think...that should do it," she said, and she guided him back to her tits. She handed his shaft over to him and he pressed it down between the two soft, smooth mounds of her breasts and watched as she pushed them from either side, surrounding his cock.

He groaned loudly and began thrusting against her. At the end of each thrust, the tip of his cock popped out from between her breasts. After a few seconds of thrusting, she stuck her tongue out, providing tiny flicks, licking at the precum and making him shudder. Then she blew and an incredible chill washed over him.

He reached behind and started unbuttoning her cords. When she felt what he was doing, she stopped blowing and let him thrust into her while she stared into his eyes expectantly. When his hand slid under her waistline, into her panties, and he reinserted his two fingers into her pussy, he found her moist and ready. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

She'd worked him up so much and the position was so awkward that it was hard for him to work her clit. So he began finger-fucking her, hard and fast, hearing the squishing sounds get louder as she got wetter. She locked her arms around his back and pressed him into her breasts, and when the head of his cock protruded again from her wonderful peaks she wrapped her lips him and hummed, but it was mixed with the building sounds of her own arousal.

"I don't have much longer," he said as best he could, trying to control his voice.

She looked up at him. Somewhere between deep-throating him and being finger-fucked, her gaze had changed from crazed lust to smitten warmth. His own eyes reflected hers, and she said softly, "Fuck my tits, Chris. Fuck ‘em, fuck ‘em, fuck ‘em." She said it in time with each thrust. "Cum on me, Chris. Cum. All. Over. Me."

She may have been talking dirty, but the look on her face and the tone of her voice were anything but. She was driving him nearer to the edge, and he felt his balls start to tighten. Her hips now rocked against his hand and she moaned steadily, each thrust of his cock and fingers taking her to a new pitch.

"Oh, Chris, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss...." Then her eyes suddenly popped open and wide. "Fuck there yes! Oh god fuh-fuh-fuuuuh-!" Higher and higher she went until her mouth was distended in a silent cry.

It was too much. Gritting his teeth and groaning with exertion, his entire body spasmed as thick white streams shot out of him and onto her face.

The feel of his hot cum on her skin drove her over the edge and she bit down on her bottom lip, her moan so deep that he could feel it through her chest and in his cock as it pumped between her breasts. Her hips had frozen against his hand, paralyzed by pleasure, and he continued thrusting his fingers into her, each time forcing her to bite her lip a little harder, her eyes squinting shut, almost painfully.

Finally, they came down and he rolled off to lie beside her on the hard tile floor of the shower room. Breathless, they lay for several moments before she brought her hand to her face and began smearing the cum to her mouth, licking it from her fingers. "Wow," she said.

All he could say was, "Yeah."

She pulled herself up from the floor and went to a mirror. She laughed at the sight of herself. "Geez, you had a lot in there, didn't you?"

"We have you to thank for that."

She splashed water over her face and tits and wiped them down with paper towels. Cleaned up, she came back over and nestled down beside him. "No," she said, kissing him softly. "I have you to thank. For being so wonderful."

"You're the one that surprised me, remember?" He stroked her cheek. "You're amazing."

She smiled, then looked down between his legs. "Uh oh. Looks like we missed a spot." He followed her gaze and saw some globs of cum hanging from the tip of his still semi-hard cock. She took his shaft in her hand. "Allow me." And she lowered herself down, swallowing his entire cock in one motion. His hypersensitivity felt so good it almost hurt, and he was about to pull her off when she came up on her own, licking her lips, satisfied. "There you are. All clean." She kissed the head of his cock and gave him a gentle squeeze. "Now get dressed. We've got a lunch to go to. I hope you're hungry."

"You have no idea."

Their laughter filled the empty locker room.

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers
12