You. Owe. Me. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

Her hand was still on his wrist, but her hold had relaxed and was no longer fighting him. Every so often he felt her squeeze when he hit the right spot. He tried hitting them more.

"But seriously...Becky's downstairs...we should..."

He moved closer, kissing her nose. "Maybe we should invite her up."

Her hand moved up his arm to his neck, into his hair, pulling him to her lips. "Why?" she asked between kisses. "So she can...watch us fuck? 'Cause that's exactly...what we're doing...after she...leaves..."

He felt a powerful surge to his loins, and he was again at full staff. "I should probably check my schedule."

"Fuck you, you're fucking me. Mmm! Chris..."

"So let's figure out how to get her to leave."

"If you'd stop, maybe we could."

"If you'd cum, maybe I'd stop."

Her other hand weakly pounded against his shoulder. She was simultaneously pushing him away and pulling him closer. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She pulled herself to him, clinging. He felt her arms tremble against his shoulders, her ragged breaths along his neck. "Don't stop," she moaned. "Don't stop, don't stop..."

"What'd you say, stop?"

"God no!"

He smiled and whispered in her ear, "You want more?"

"Yes..."

"You want me inside you?"

She whimpered. "Yes..."

"You want me to fuck you until you can't cum anymore?"

She could feel his words through his chest as she clung to him. "Chris, yes."

"Right now? Right here? Do you want to ride me on this countertop?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

His other hand stroked her shoulders and the back of her neck, holding her to him as her trembling intensified. "I could just pull your forward, press my cock to your hot pussy, feel you surround me as I slide deep inside."

"I want that. Yes." She was husky and moaning.

"You close?"

"Yes."

"Too close?"

"No such thing." Without warning, one of her hands suddenly grabbed his cock. Feeling it's hard thickness between her fingers made her bite her lip hard, and she thought she was going to come just from holding it. She slid forward to the edge of the counter, guiding him to her entrance. She could only manage two words.

"Inside me."

He didn't need to be told twice. He knew he wasn't fully recovered and was in no danger of blowing a load any time soon. So he slowly pressed against her, feeling his cock begin to slide into her folds.

She let out a deep, guttural groan of need. Her legs kicked up behind him, ankles locking. She thrust him into her, and suddenly he was buried to the hilt. He knew the feeling, the warmth surrounding him, but it was Laura's warmth this time. He was completely without words.

When she felt him plunge into her, so deep and so electrifying, she toppled over the edge of her orgasm, her breath catching in her throat, her eyes squinting shut. She felt the explosive release, and her breath escaped without voice, just air as she held herself to him, her hips moving on their own, her muscle spasms milking him from base to tip, the contractions fluttering over every inch of his cock.

He had no idea anything could feel this good. "Holy shit," he moaned. "Ohhhhhh my god."

As her climax began to subside, her voice came back in frail, tiny gasps, and her hips slowed and settled until she was again sitting still on the edge of the counter, his cock deep inside. Her head rested against his shoulder. Eventually, she came back down and looked at him with a lazy smile of appreciation. She took his face in her hands and kissed him.

"Best stepbrother ever."

They were both catching their breaths. A fine layer of sweat had gathered along her forehead. He wiped it off with the towel, then framed her face in his hand, looking her over serenely. "So beautiful." She glowed. "So. About Becky."

She giggled softly, cuddling against his hand. "Right. About Becky."

"We could just come clean, you know." She looked up at him quickly. "Or not," he shrugged.

"You could play sick in my bed until I come and revive you."

"Isn't that a bit obvious?"

"Joe gets migraines."

He raised an eyebrow. "Joe? That's the best you could come up with?"

"I know. How bad is that."

He had to smile at her. He brushed her hair from her eyes. "Nah, it's fine. But she'd know it's me."

"Not if the windows were pulled and you were asleep under the covers."

He tilted his head at her. "You think you can pull it off? It'd be your show."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "I can pull anything off right now." She gave his semi-hard cock a gentle squeeze.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you senseless," he said.

"You won't have to much longer."

"Then I guess I should get to bed."

"I guess you should."

----------

Chris stared up at the ceiling, watching Laura's fan spin. Slowly the separate blades became one strobing circle. He felt dizzy.

Holy fuck. The feel of Laura's pussy was still fresh in his mind like the most agonizing aphrodisiac. It had felt soft, pure. It had felt innocent. He was anxious for Becky's exit and Laura's return. He wanted her so bad.

But it was more than just hormones. He'd been the first inside her. That simple penetration had tied him to her in a way that surprised him. He'd never been a girl's first, and now that he was, he felt like he'd been given a glass figurine, entrusted with its eternal care. He more than wanted her. He needed her.

Or maybe it was just the hormones. He couldn't tell. His mind spun like the ceiling fan.

He suddenly heard his cell phone ringing in his room. He bolted up in bed, eyes wide. Could they hear it downstairs? Laura had told Becky he wasn't there.

He quickly climbed out of bed, moving naked and silent from bathroom to bedroom. He felt like Cro-Magnon man in prehistoric times, sneaking up on his kill in only what nature had ordained him. He heard the ringing from the far corner near his computer desk. He tip-toed over, dug it out of his jeans that had been flung across the room from their rave earlier in the day. He looked at the caller ID.

There was no name. Just a number.

He stared at it for a second then blinked. He knew this number. Not right away. But it made his stomach flutter. "Hello?"

"Chris?" It was a girl's voice. Light and cheerful.

"Holy shit. Shannon."

"Hey...how have you been?" He could still hear the smile.

"Good, good. What about you?" Holy shit. Shannon.

"I'm good. Really good." He could still see her face. Her eyes. "I'm back from Virginia."

"That's awesome. How's law school?"

"Really hard."

"But you like it right?"

"Yeah, it's good."

"Good."

The line fell silent for a second. He looked around the room, at the debris field he and Laura had left in their wake. Laura. Christ. He'd barely been talking to Shannon for ten seconds and already he felt miles away.

"So what are you up to?" She sounded great.

"The same. Back for Christmas."

"How long are you home?"

"Till the end of January."

"Wow," she said. "I only have till the twelfth."

"Us doctors are lazy."

"Are you kidding? You work harder than any of us."

He smiled. "I don't know about that."

She laughed and he smiled a little more. "Still Mr. Modest," she said.

"Only in life."

A band of light washed across the floor, revealing him in the corner. He looked up and saw Laura standing in the doorway smiling at him. He waved for her to close the door.

"I wanted to see if you could get together sometime," Shannon said over the phone. "Maybe for lunch or something."

Laura knelt down behind Chris. He felt her kiss the back of his neck. Her hands settled on his naked hips. "Yeah, that'd be great," he said. Her hands drifted forward and down the insides of his thighs. He felt the blood start flowing. "Um, how about I give you a call back a little later today."

"Oh, sure. I'm sorry, I just barged in, didn't I?"

"No, you called, it's cool. I'll call you back, okay?"

"Okay. Talk to you then. Bye."

He hung up. Laura nibbled his earlobe. "Who was that?" she asked. Her right hand grasp his slowly rising cock and squeezed gently.

He turned to kiss her. "Just Shannon."

Her lips froze on his neck. Her hand froze around his cock. "Who?" Laura pulled back to look at him. Her hands came back to his hips. "Shannon?"

"Yeah." He searched her eyes. She didn't look mad. She looked curious.

"So she's back for break, I guess."

"Yeah."

"Seeing her for lunch?" She sounded okay.

Chris shrugged. "Probably." He gave her a gentle squeeze. "Is that okay?"

She nodded with a smile and stroked his face. "Sure." She kissed him.

He smiled. "So. Becky gone?"

"Yep." She ruffled his hair and stood up. "I'm gonna start dinner."

Chris's smile faltered as he looked at her expectantly. "Okay...?"

"You better get dressed." She made for the door. "Mom and Dad'll be home soon."

And she left Chris sitting naked in the light from the doorway.

Laura clenched her jaw as she chopped the onions on the cutting board. The distinctive wail of Thom Yorke sang from the speakers.Fake Plastic Trees.

As much as she tried to push them out of her head, thoughts of Chris and Shannon kept poking in and laughing at her. She remembered when they'd been together. It had been an intense courtship.

They had met in their second year of college. Chris had been taking a law class for one of his gen ed credits. Shannon was a freshmen and a young one at 17. She'd been home schooled and had been taking college classes since she'd been 16. It was her second semester as a full time student.

Chris had been enamored with her immediately. When they discovered they both hailed from the same home town, they began to socialize. Laura remembered the first time he'd come home from seeing her. It was like he'd been in a daze. She'd never gotten much in the way of details, but when it had ended, he'd taken it hard.

That had been over a year ago.

Laura knew - in theory, at least - that she had no claim over Chris and even if she did, she knew she shouldn't feel weird about this. It was just lunch. They were just catching up. Perfectly safe and harmless. She should trust him.

But then she remembered the look in his eyes when he would talk about her. She wasn't hungry anymore.

She heard the door to the garage open and the heavy, long stride of her father. He smiled when he saw her. "Hey, kiddo."

"Hey." She scooped up the onions and tossed them in the frying pan. They sizzled and she wiped her eyes. "Where were you?"

"Museum stuff." He gave her a kiss on the forehead then went to the closet to hang up his coat. "Smell's good."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"What is it?"

"A surprise. Oh hey, before I forget. What time are you and Lucy leaving?"

"8:30. Around there anyway." He went into the family room and turned on the TV. Laura looked at the clock. It was about 5:30.

"Eat around six?"

"Sounds good." He leaned back on the couch, stretching and yawning.

The phone rang.

"Can you get that?" Laura asked.

"News is on," was Jack's reply.

Laura groaned and rubbed her eyes again. Damn onions. "Dad..." she whined.

She heard someone answer. "Hello?" Laura looked up and saw Chris leaning against the kitchen doorway, phone in hand. He'd changed into a t-shirt and jeans. He wore casual well. She smiled quickly. He smiled back. "Yeah, mom. I don't know." He set the phone against his shoulder. "How long till dinner?"

"Six o'clock," Laura answered.

"Laura's says six," he said into the phone, then nodded. "Take your time." He hung up, then loud enough for Jack to hear: "Mom's on her way."

"Okee-dokee."

Keeping a cautious eye on Jack, Chris walked over behind Laura and wrapped his arms around her in a big bear hug. She tensed slightly; she hoped he couldn't feel it. "Hey," he whispered with a smile. He kissed her cheek.

She shrugged him away, motioning to her father. "Not now, stupid." He bit at her earlobe playfully. "I'm serious."

He let go. "Sorry." He went over to the drawer where the placemats were and began setting the table. "You having a beer, Jack?"

"Please. Thanks."

Chris headed for the refrigerator in the garage where they kept the Lager. Laura set the knife down and wiped her eyes again. Shit. Fucking onions.

"Excellent job, kiddo."

Dinner was chicken stir fry, Jack's favorite, and he nodded approval as he chewed. "Really. Excellent job."

"It is good," Chris agreed. He sat across from Laura and smiled warmly when she looked up.

She offered a slight smile back. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Lisa set down the magazine she was reading and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Nothing. Headache."

"Want an aspirin?"

She shook her head. "I'll be fine." She pointed to her plate with her fork. "Where'd you get the garlic?"

Laura shrugged. "We stopped on the way back from the game this morning."

Jack looked up. "You went to the game?"

Laura stopped chewing and swallowed. "Becky and I went."

Chris looked over at Jack.

"Huh." Jack scooped up a fresh helping. "Didn't think you liked soccer."

Chris looked at Laura.

"I don't. We were bored." She glanced at Chris. He raised an eyebrow. She looked back down at her plate and made swirls in the rice with her fork.

"Is there anything special you want for dinner tomorrow?" Lisa asked. "Laura?"

"Nothing I can think of. I don't even know if I'll be here."

Chris tilted his head, but no one noticed. Lisa gave Laura's forearm a pat. "Well, I appreciate you taking care of us again."

"You've been busy. It's okay."

"Thank you," Lisa said with a smile, then grimaced. "On second thought, I will have an aspirin." She got up from the table and went to a cupboard.

Jack took another bite and sighed with satisfaction as he ate. "Oh, Chris," he said as he swallowed, wiping some rice from the corner of his mouth. "I ran into your friend Simon at the museum."

"Oh yeah?"

"You guys getting together tonight?"

"I don't know, maybe," Chris said easily.

"Gonna see a movie?"

"We'll see."

"I thought Saturday's were heroine night," Laura said.

Chris saw her smiling, but her gaze was hard and direct. "Cocaine actually," he said. "The H-Train left last night." Then he added pointedly, "Remember?"

Laura took it in stride. "That's right. I'm so forgetful."

Jack looked from Laura to Chris and back again. Lisa returned and sat down, oblivious to the conversation.

"So what's the play tonight?" Laura asked as she dug back into her plate.

Jack stared at them for another second before returning to his meal. "The Iceman Cometh."

Suddenly Chris started laughing. They all stopped and looked at him. He rubbed his head nervously and shrugged. "Sounds fun."

----------

"Anyways, I got the steed tonight."

Chris was impressed. "How'd you swing that?" he said into the phone.

"Abby's having a good day," Simon said. Abby was his twin sister. The steed was her new Maserati. Their family was disgustingly rich. And more often than not, Chris enjoyed the spoils just as much as Simon.

"That's rare lately."

"Never question a good thing."

"So when should I expect you?" Chris checked his watch. It was a little after 7:00. Jack was downstairs watching TV. Lisa was taking a nap in an attempt to quiet her headache. And Laura was around somewhere.

Chris was no idiot. Her signals were none to subtle. By the time it had come to do the dishes, she had made it abundantly clear that he was getting the cold shoulder. And all over a phone call.

Fine. He'd leave her be until she felt like talking. Since dinner had started, she'd only felt like glaring.

"I have to take a shower and put my face on," Simon said. "Forty-five to an hour."

"I'll be here. You feel like a bowl or J's tonight?"

"We've got a Maserati," came Simon's reply. "What do you think?"

Chris nodded. "I'll roll some joints, then." They hung up. There was a knock on his door. "Yeah."

Lisa came in. "Okay, we're leaving." She sounded tired.

He looked at his watch again. "It's only seven."

She kissed his forehead. "Check again. It's after eight. We'll be back around midnight." And she left.

He picked up his cell phone and checked the time. 8:22. How did his watch fall an hour behind? The second hand was still ticking. He set it forward and made a mental note to check it against his phone every so often.

He checked his email and heard the garage door open then close as his parents left. When he heard them make the turn out of the development at the end of the street, he thought again about talking to Laura. He didn't like her being upset with him, but at the same time, she was being a little childish.

But at the same time, as long as she was mad, he wasn't going to see any action. And maybe that's what it all boiled down to.

No. He loved her.

The door bell rang. He went downstairs to answer it. When he opened the door, he saw Becky. She smiled when she saw him.

"Hi Chris."

"Hi Becky."

"Laura home?"

"Yeah, come on in." She wore hip-hugging jeans and a blue sleeveless top. Chris could see her braw straps on her shoulders. They were black. He closed the door behind her. "You're here a little early aren't you?"

Becky looked at him for a second. Chris could see she didn't know what he was talking about. "I don't think so," she said. "Laura and I are going to the movies."

"Oh." Chris stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at the floor for a second. "I wasn't aware of that." He nodded up the stairs. "Well, she's up in her room."

Becky smiled. "Okay, thanks." And she headed up. Chris walked into the kitchen, rubbing his face and sighing.

As he poured himself a glass of water, he wondered how much he'd misread Laura's reaction. This wasn't just the cold shoulder; this was the dog house. And now he was sure it was absolutely unfair. What understanding he had was quickly turning to annoyance. He was tempted to walk up there now and confront her in front of Becky. He saw the scene as if it were on some mid-afternoon soap. The outrage, the betrayal, the cheesy zoom-in. The music.

Chris smiled and shook his head. Fuck it. It wasn't worth being upset over. He'd deal with it when she felt like being an adult.

He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and felt his fingers dig into the sink. He stared out the window and drank his water. He expected them to use the front door or avoid him completely. Instead he heard Becky's voice.

"She's not up there."

Chris turned around to look at her. "Really?"

"Is her car here?"

Chris looked up at the key plaque on the wall. Each of them had their own peg, and Laura's was empty. Chris walked down the hallway to the garage door to double check. Laura's car was gone.

"The fuck...?" he said quietly.

He returned to the kitchen. "I guess she's not here. Sorry."

Becky smiled with a shrug. "That's okay."

"Try her cell?"

"Oh, good idea." Becky pulled out her phone, a tiny Nokia, and dialed. After a few seconds, they both heard a muffled ringing from upstairs. They went up to her room and found her cell phone sitting on a pillow still ringing. Chris picked it up and silenced the ringer. "Since when does she leave her cell phone?" Becky asked.

Chris shook his head, staring at the screen. "She doesn't. She must've forgotten it." The caller ID read "1 missed call."

How upset was this girl? Chris imagined Laura pacing in her room anxiously, then throwing her hands up and pounding down the stairs, grabbing her keys off the plaque, getting in her car and driving off, tires squealing in the driveway. He hadn't heard any tires, but that's how he pictured it anyway.

"She'll be back then," Becky said. "I'll just wait. If that's okay."

"That's fine," Chris said as he tossed the phone back on the pillow. "I'm actually waiting around for Simon."

"Oh yeah? You guys going out?"

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers