You Want the Playboy Channel, Ma'am?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

I felt the bed shift hard. I opened my eyes and looked up to see his entire body hovering over mine again. Our eyes met. He leaned in and kissed me very lightly on the lips. I kissed him back. I lovingly kissed the man who was raping me as though I'd known him for years. I moved my tongue past his lips to taste him. He met my wantonness, anxiously pulling me towards him. A shiver ran through my entire body. I felt the head of his cock against my cunt. He broke our kiss. We were both breathing hard. We stared into each other's eyes intensely as his cock slowly entered me. Simultaneously, we both moaned in sweet relief. We didn't dare look away from each other. Our eyes were locked until he was finally buried balls deep inside me. His eyes closed and his lips parted. All I could think about was how much I wanted him to stay that way...stay inside me...forever.

He came down onto his elbows, bending his head and nuzzling his face into my neck. "LoreLai...."

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Ummm...never mind."

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna make you cum again soon..."

"Ok...."

"...and I want you to scream my name next time."

"I don't know your name."

"Dustin."

"Ok...Dustin."

"And LoreLai..."

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna ruin you for other men...you know that right?"

I didn't answer him right away. I was speechless. I did, however, believe he was right...no other man would ever live up to this, up to him. Finally, I said, "Yes, I know."

"Mmmmmm," he moaned against me ear. He began to move his hips back and forth against me...slowly at first. With his head still nuzzled into my neck, I could feel his hot breath. I wanted to spread my legs wider. I wanted to be fully open to him...to allow him complete access to my pussy, but my legs were still tied to the footboard. Instead, I arched my body upwards into him. My hips began moving against him, meeting his thrusts. He slid his hand under me and held my back for support, using the other arm to support his weight. With his dick still moving in and out of my cunt, a little faster now, he took my nipple past his lips again and began sucking on it hard.

"Oh yes," I cried. "yes, yes, yes, yes!"

His hips accelerated. Harder. He let go of my back, and with free hand, moved downward and found my clit. With two fingers, he began rubbing it in rigorous, wide circles, never stopping his assault on my cunt. My hips met his thrusts each time. Sweaty body slapping sounds echoed throughout the room. I could feel the rumble of small moans in this throat as he sucked my tit fiercely. He was practically biting me as his hips fucked hard against me and his fingers worked their magic on my clit. Soon, though, I felt my legs begin to shake again. I managed to grab the cables that had my wrists tied and hold onto them for leverage as I fucked upward against him. I looked down to see him staring up at me. Feeling his tongue on my nipple, his fingers on my clit, his dick in my cunt...I was flooded with sensation. Again, I lost myself to him. He was staring at me...waiting for my cum...waiting to hear his name. He didn't have to wait long. Seconds later, I screamed, "Dustttttttttinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" as my entire body shook in an earth-shattering orgasm. Every muscle in my body tensed. My knuckles went white as I grabbed the cables that bound my wrists. My hips flew upward, forcing my body into an arch. I could feel my cunt juice flowing endlessly over his cock. Finally, breathing heavily, I collapsed onto the bed.

Dustin, still hard inside me, slowed his hips to a stop and allowed me some recovery time. He hovered above me, lightly kissing over my neck and chest. Each time, I jumped. Every sensation felt magnified. I'd never in my life felt so awake, so alive.

He leaned down and whispered against my ear. "You are absolutely the sexiest woman alive, do you realize that?"

I giggled, feeling like a big ball of twisted nerves at the moment.

"I'm serious."

"Dustin?"

"Yes, Ms. LoreLai?"

I didn't say anything to him, though...not with words. I just looked at him and he knew. He knew it was time to fuck me again. I desperately wanted him to get off this time. With both arms outstretched at my sides now, he stared down at me as he began to slowly move his hips against mine. My cum coated his cock and he moved in and out of me with very little effort. His hard cock felt so perfect against my hot, slippery wetness. He closed his eyes for a second and I stared at him as a lock of his hair fell down his face. I couldn't believe how attracted to him I'd become. No man had ever had me wanting him...not in this way. At this moment, I felt like I'd die if he stopped fucking me. Imagine my surprise when, in the next second, I felt him pull his cock out of me.

I felt an odd sense of fear wash over me. "No!" I cried, looking up at him, panicked that I'd never feel again the way he made me feel.

"Shhhhh," he replied, moving up onto his knees. He bent over me, reached up, and unbound my wrists. As I rubbed my sore wrists, he reached down and untied my ankles, then returned to hovering over me. He just stared at me for several agonizing minutes. I think he was waiting for me to say something...waiting for me to react. Technically, at this point, I could've gotten away. I could've kneed him in the balls and ran. But, I didn't. I didn't attempt an escape. I didn't even tell him 'no'. With my entire being, I silently told him 'yes' as I ran my hands up and down his arms, sat up on my elbows, and kissed him ravenously. He didn't say anything to me...he just went with my silent 'yes' and took me. Leaning down closer to me, he shoved his cock inside me, rougher this time, easily sliding into my waiting cunt. He bottomed out in me, balls deep, and groaned the sexiest groan. Reaching across my chest, he grabbed my tit in his huge hand. Guiding it to his mouth, he began to suck it and bite it as he moved his cock in and out of me. Harder. Faster. Rougher. He fucked me like I'd never been fucked before. My entire body was vibrating...partly from the intense orgasm he'd given me minutes earlier and partly from the pounding he was currently giving me. Without warning, he let go of my nipple and let out a loud growl. His hips began to slow. I felt my cunt flood with his hot cum. I ran my hands over his arms, down his back. I loved the feeling of his entire body shaking above me. I didn't want him to stop cumming. I wanted to feel him shake and shiver in my arms from here to eternity. I was almost relieved when he collapsed on top of me instead of pulling his cock out of me right away. Honestly, I loved listening to him breathe heavily while his chest moved up and down against me. More than anything, though, I loved feeling his cock shrink while still inside me. I was already thinking about how I could make it hard again. I wanted more. I was insatiable for this guy.

For now, though, I found myself mothering him. I began stroking his back, running my fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head. I didn't care how this began...all I knew now is that I didn't want it to end.

Finally, he moved off of me and laid beside me in the bed. I rolled onto my side and stared at him. I loved how his body was still shaking from his orgasm. I loved the way he reacted to me. "Wow...," he whispered.

"Yeah, I know."

"No, I don't think you do," he said as he opened his eyes and looked back at me.

"Trust me, I do."

"I've never been like this with a woman before."

"Like what?"

"I dunno...I can't even explain it."

"Me either."

"I'm sorry," he said as he turned over onto his back and stared at the ceiling, suddenly looking nervous.

"For what?"

"For what I did...for how this began."

"I don't care about that now."

He turned his head to the side and looked at me. "You don't?"

"No...all I know now is that I need that to happen again...soon."

He smiled. It was the most gorgeous smile I'd ever seen. "Me too."

I smiled back. He stretched his arm out towards me, inviting me to lay my head on his chest and nuzzle up against his body. I accepted the invitation whole-heartedly. Without even realizing how contently exhausted we were, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*********

The next morning I woke up in bed...alone. I sat up with a start and looked around the room. I realized I was still naked and there were still no sheets on the bed, but the cables were gone and more importantly, so was Dustin. I laughed out loud, realizing that it had been the most intense dream of my life. Moreover, I was disappointed that Dustin wasn't real. I didn't really have time to ponder it, though, because my doorbell rang. I hopped out of bed, reached into one of the open boxes on the floor, grabbed a robe, and threw it over me. I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked to my front door and opened it. Standing on my porch was a man wearing a "Grime-Warner Cable" shirt. "G'mornin' ma'am. Sorry if I woke you. I'm just here to hook up your cable."

I laughed, stepped aside, and said, "Sure, c'mon in." I looked towards the cable outlet and realized nothing was there...no cable box, no coaxial cable, and certainly no Dustin. Damn, sometimes dreams could feel so real.

He walked into my apartment, set his equipment on the floor in front of the outlet, then turned towards me. "According to Mr. Parker, I'm supposed to hook up one here and one in the bedroom? Is that correct?"

"Yeah, that's correct." Then, I suddenly realized what he'd just said. "Wait...Mr. Parker called you?"

"Yes, just this morning. He said he needed a quick install, so here I am."

"Ted Parker called on my behalf?"

The man looked through his paperwork. "No, he said his name was Dustin Parker."

"Dustin Parker?"

"That's what it says on this sheet."

"But I'd talked to someone a few days ago and she said you guys would be here sometime between 8 a.m and 8 p.m. yesterday to hook up my service."

He again scanned through his paperwork. "According to what I'm reading here, it says that Mr. Parker called us yesterday afternoon and cancelled the hook up stating he'd call us back when he wanted us to come. Then, he called back this morning asking that we come today as soon as possible. So...here I am."

"I see," I said, more confused than when I'd woken up. "Lemme know if you need anything," I said, walking back towards my bedroom.

"Will do!" he said, whistling as he went to work.

I went back to my bedroom and looked around. Nothing seemed odd. Confused, I sat down on the edge of the bed, contemplating what the hell was going on. Then, something stabbed me in the foot. I looked down and saw a cable at my feet...it was still knotted. I smiled. Dream? Last night was CERTAINLY no dream. Dustin was real. What happened between us was real...possibly more real than anything else had been my entire life. Confused as I was, one thing was certain...I knew I had to find him....

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers
12