Young Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

This time the growl was mixed with a whimper. Looking down he realized his strokes had grown. Now he pressed against her before sliding down to part her depths and return again. This was truly an agony, giving her the barest glimpse of her need. He pulled back fully. Sandra growled a frustrated denial but lay quivering. Taking Violet's hips he guided her to stand over Sandra. Eyes aglow with mischief, and the power of command, he spoke to them both in turn. "I would ask a favor; kneel?" Violet did, coming to rest just above Sandra's forehead, clearly expecting a request to restrain her best friend. "I would ask a favor; PLAY!"

With the timing of a maestro he parted her moist lips to slide smoothly within. Sandra, already reaching for her friends hips, cried out her bliss and grabbed with power born of climax. Violet, confused by the nature of his final request was caught unaware and off balance. Her head nearly collided with his hips as she was thrown forward. He thrust deep within the one he marveled when ecstasy overtook confusion in the other's eyes.

He sank deep into Sandra. Her body rocked to his rhythm and her screams muted by her victim. His applied force transferred smoothly through tissue and tongue to beat against Violet's resolve. As she stripped he noticed her much farther along then she would ever have admitted. The acts of bringing two people she loved to climax brought her own body to the very edge itself. Within moments her back arched and she screamed an echo of the euphoria being announced into her loins. He pressed and thrust unabated. The fire was farther from the surface then he had thought. Only now did the pressure begin to build.

Violet collapsed on top of Sandra who refused to relent. Tears of joy streamed down the nearly unconscious woman's cheeks to pool on her friend's body, some rolling down to mix with flowing nectar. He shifted to avoid hitting her head. The inferno raged through his body, spilling into him through the slightest adjustment. He felt the molten lust race through veins ending its course as it rushed free into the newcomer. Sandra's screams redoubled as he pulsed within her, pressing outward against frantic nerves. Violet fell limp in gratitude as her tormentor's concentration broke. Careful of the two he slowed before pulling himself free and collapsing, himself, to lean against the chair.

Sitting back he watched peaceful bodies rapidly resolve into slumber, still entwined. This was one fantasy he would gladly revisit. But for those two he had greater surprises still.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12