Young Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

"Welcome aboard, buddy," said Nigel.

"Where does all this stuff come from?" I asked as I lowered the glass from my mouth.

"Not all blood banks send their shipments to hospitals, you know," said Nigel with a cocked eyebrow. "We actually own some of them."

"Hey, Nigel," said Elizabeth as she brought her empty glass down, "is Patrick in the office?"

"Last I saw him, that's where he was going."

"Who's Patrick?" I asked.

"Patrick's our leader," said Elizabeth, "and I need to take you to him to get you registered, Vincent."

I set my glass down and shrugged. "Okay..."

"C'mon," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me back out into the lobby. We came shortly to one door labeled "office" in the same wall a little closer to the entrance. Elizabeth knocked a couple times, and opened the door when we heard "It's open."

The guy whom I presumed was Patrick stood in another doorway in the corner of the room. He had dark, shoulder length hair and a pair of commanding brown eyes set into his strong face. He wore a suit that mostly seemed to be made of dark blue silk, with an open-collared dark green shirt. He smiled as Elizabeth entered. "Elizabeth! And who's this?"

I decided to step forward for once. "Hi, I'm Vincent."

"Brand new youngblood, Patrick," Elizabeth beamed.

Patrick stepped forward to shake my hand. "Welcome to the SVA, Vincent." He moved to the desk in the middle of the room and opened a binder which he turned to me. He handed me a blue pen and gestured to the open page. "I need you to sign in here, please." I looked down at the page, and proceeded to place my signature on the first blank space, followed by my dorm room number. Patrick then gestured for me to take a seat, and proceeded to break down the need-to-knows, such as the combination for the secret entrances, which there was one of in every building on campus, and the password I'd heard Elizabeth exchange with Edward at the door. "You're welcome down here any time, day or night; there will always be at least a few of us down here, I can almost guarantee it. We have tunnels running all under the school, so you may get to any building safely without worrying about sun exposure."

I chuckled for a moment. "Gee, I wish I'd known that this afternoon. Would've saved me a whole lot of discomfort."

"At any one time," Patrick continued, "there are around fifty or sixty of us on campus; many of us choose to room down here, as a matter of fact. We have a few additional rooms down here for those of us who'd rather room with their own kind. We try to avoid direct contact with humans as much as possible."

"Except when we get hungry, right?" I joked cryptically.

"You must understand," said Patrick, "the fewer humans who know we exist, the better. Most of the humans out there who do know about us are hunting us. We try to keep a low profile, and we expect you to do likewise."

As I nodded my understanding, I heard a sultry feminine voice suddenly speak up from the adjacent room through the door in the corner. "Hey Patrick, that sounds like the speech you give new youngbloods, am I wrong?" A stunning young woman stepped out through the open doorway and looked at me. "Ooh, and a cute one too!" If this were a movie, I think this would be the part where you would start hearing the saxophones playing. She had wavy, shimmering brown hair and a pair of narrow, haunting dark eyes. She had a tantalizing hourglass-shaped figure, and judging by the short, skintight red dress she wore, she was quite proud of it. Throwing most of the motion into her hips, she began slowly striding towards me and supported her weight against the desk when she got close. "Hi there," she said sensuously to me. "I'm Tanya."

"Uh, hi. I'm Vincent."

She leaned in close to me, a mischievous smile playing across her narrow lips. "Baby, I don't care if your name's Nancy. You're coming with me." With that she stood up straight and began walking past me.

I looked up at her incredulously. "I am? Why is that?"

She leaned down to me and began stroking the side of her finger across my cheek. "Because Sugarqueen Tanya said so. You're not gonna tell me that's not good enough for you, are you?"

"You might as well," said Elizabeth. "Tanya's not one to take 'no' for an answer."

I shrugged sheepishly and stood up and followed Tanya out the door. She led me out into the lobby and through that door in the middle of the far wall, which led into a hallway lined with numbered doors, much like the dorms. She led me to one particular door and ushered me in first. It looked more or less like another dorm room, except with only one bed, although it did look big enough for more than one user. She used a knob to turn on the lights just barely as she shut the door behind her. She just looked at me.

"Don't worry," she said as she slowly, sensuously strode towards me, "you'll get your whole 'welcome to the group' thing from me too, but first, there's one thing I require all new guys down here to do before they become official members."

"Yeah? What's that?" The swelling inside my pants was telling me I probably already knew the answer.

She grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and said, "Me."

With that she shoved my face down onto hers and vigorously attacked my mouth. She pulled me off a moment later, smiled and said, "Not bad." In a single, swift motion, faster than I'd ever seen anyone do, she whipped her hand down and unfastened my pants. She dropped to her knees and pulled my drawers down, releasing my throbbing member which she immediately took hold of. She paused a moment, admiring the thing in her hand. "Beautiful!" she declared before wrapping her lips around it. She jerked her head about on it, and used her tongue hungrily on the tip. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find that she was enjoying this particular act more than I was. When she finally popped off of it, she smiled and said, "Mmm, yummy."

She stood up, reached behind her, and in a moment her dress was on the floor, leaving her dressed solely in her red high heels. She instantly yanked the shirt off of me, and placed a hand on my head and pushed me down onto my knees. "Now show Sugarqueen T what you can do!" she ordered. I can't say I wasn't obliged to consent, since her clean-shaven crotch was smelling real good. The single second I hesitated, however, seemed too long for her, because a second later she barked "Eat me! Now!"

I wasted no more time and dove in, my tongue going readily to work. "Oh, there's a good boy," she moaned. The fingers she had on my head curled, digging into my hair. "Oh yeah, good boy!" I heard her moan through her teeth a few times as I continued to service her, and she kept repeating, "Good boy... good boy..." She grunted hard once as a sudden flow of juices greeted me.

She pulled me up to my feet by my shoulders, then turned and tossed me down on the bed. She crawled up on top of me, looked down at me and said, "I hope you've been eating your kibbles 'n' bits my pretty puppy, 'cause Tanya's gonna make you bark!" With a long, slow breath, she lowered herself onto me and began bucking her hips like she was riding a running horse. This bore utterly no resemblance to the passionate lovemaking I'd enjoyed with Elizabeth; Tanya was more interested in just pure simple fucking.

If I recall correctly, I do think she was making good on her declaration, because I do think I heard quite a few grunts coming from my own mouth as her hips thrashed up and down on me. Of course, I was making nowhere near as much noise as she was. She was looking down at me with her wild eyes and growling like an angry lion. Now try to paint this picture if you will please: I've got a girl on top of me, riding me like there's no tomorrow, and she's making noises like a wild animal. I'm sure many of you guys out there have had a girl or two like that, but then you add to the fact that this girl had fangs, which were exposed very clearly while she was growling like an animal... you get the idea.

"Oh yeah, baby!" she roared. "You like that? Is Tanya good to you?" She slapped the side of my face on that last part, so I was certainly in no hurry to answer in the affirmative. I wasn't in any real hurry to answer in the negative either, because I had to admit, Tanya kind of scared me. Essentially that means I didn't say anything right away, which rather peeved her I think, because she slapped me again and barked, "Huh? What do you say? Is Tanya fucking good to you?"

"Yes," I said weakly, afraid to give any other answer.

She came hard for about the third time or so I think, which finally pushed me to the brink. "Oh, shit..." I moaned. She took my meaning and hopped off of me, bringing her face down to my crotch and wrapping her hand around my shaft, which she began pumping for all she was worth. ...Okay, it occurs to me now I shouldn't have put it like that, since Tanya isn't really worth a whole lot if you ask me. Anyway, within a few short seconds, my fountain erupted and bathed her eager face in dripping white goo. "Ahhh, yeah..." she sighed, grinning widely, showing off her pointy teeth. She squeezed me up and down and started lapping away the last few vestiges of cum.

When I was clean, and she was filthy, she finally stood up and walked over to a counter where a box of tissues lay. "Not bad," she shrugged. Not bad? That was it? "Anyway," she continued as she proceeded to wipe herself off, "welcome aboard, uh... what was your name? Victor?"

I looked at her with not a little bit of spite. "It's Vincent."

"Mm, close enough," she shrugged.

I scowled and instantly began gathering up my clothes. As soon as my pants were on, bullshit started pouring from my mouth in form of: "Well, I've had a lovely evening, hope we can do this again sometime. You'll have to excuse me if I don't call." That last part I actually meant.

"Sure, okay," was all I got. Not that I was expecting nor hoping for much more.

I got dressed quickly and headed out the door in a hurry. Once the door shut behind me, I noticed Elizabeth leaning her back against the wall waiting for me. "She done with you?"

"Thankfully," I muttered.

I'd seen Elizabeth give me lots of smiles, but the one I got from her just then was a completely new one. "You know, Vincent, I'm impressed!" That was pretty much what that new smile was telling me.

"Why's that?"

We began walking back into the lobby again as she continued; "Because I've seen plenty of new guys get dragged into Tanya's room before, but not many of them come out looking like you do right now."

"Yeah, what do most of them look like?"

"Like they just scored with Uma Thurman or something."

I scoffed. "Let me tell you something, Elizabeth: Tanya is no Uma Thurman."

Elizabeth laughed. "Try telling that to her!"

"Well somebody ought to!"

"Ooh, heavens no, don't do that," she warned, her smile instantly fading. I gave her a curious look, to which she responded, "It's not that I don't agree with you; Tanya's a manipulative bitch if I ever saw one, but... well, just that. She's a manipulative bitch. You try to tell her she's not the hottest thing since the creation of fire, she'll find some way to get revenge, I guarantee you."

I shrugged, and submissively agreed.

We hung around the rec room for a couple more hours. I made a few friends that night, and gradually began to feel more at home among these people as I periodically moved from joining in on some video gaming, and playing a few rounds of pool; three, I think to be more precise. Twice Elizabeth whipped me; the third time I won, but it was against someone else altogether. For a while, I was even able to forget that this was a convention of blood-sucking creatures of the night.

At last, though, it got to the point where I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, and decided I needed to return to my dorm room. Somehow, I found at that particular time I felt more at peace than I had in a long time. I never would have said it out loud, but I'd never really been especially happy in my life as a human.

I mean, let's think about it: my parents split up after my dad found out about my mom's affair with the muscle-head from the coffee shop; though why my dad never expected her to cheat on him is beyond me. Most of my memories of my dad involve a drunken, useless lump on the couch wasting away in front of a football game.

Somewhere along the lines of their separation, I ended up more-or-less forgotten, left to build up my own funds towards college, which is a task I am ecstatic that I don't have to repeat. If I had to wait one more table I probably would have given up on my pursuit of an education and just let myself become the guy driving the garbage truck or something. What was it I wanted to do that was so important that I go to college? Hell, beats me! I was a ship sailing through treacherous waters with absolutely no destination.

Maybe this was why Elizabeth picked me. She must have seen that I'd be happier this way. I don't know why I felt so much more at ease now, but I knew that if I was destined to spend eternity as a vampire, it might not turn out to be so bad.

I hadn't bothered to check the clock when I left the lower levels, but I knew as soon as I entered my dorm room that I'd been outreally late. How did I know that, you ask? Because the second I opened the door I was greeted with the sound of Larry's snoring. Larry was in bed before me! Larry was never in bed before me! I really was a creature of the night now! For a moment I began to worry as to how this was going to affect my studies, but my mouth opening for a great yawn quickly dispelled any of those thoughts as I shut the door behind me and plopped down on my bed.

It was a little past noon when I woke up the next morn... err, afternoon. And wouldn't you know, Larry was already up. He was the one playing around with the PS2 this time around, and had his back towards me. "Mornin', Larry," I said. "Or whatever time it is."

Larry turned his head around and gave me a little smirk. "Hey, you're alive!" he jibed. "How late were you out last night, anyway?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Later than you, I can tell you that much."

"Have you finally gotten into the party spirit Vince?" Larry smiled, turning back to his game. "You found your own crowd to go crazy with?"

"You could say that."

For a moment I began contemplating what I should do next. I thought that I should probably get on with my studying. A vampire I may have been, but having a pair of fangs made me no less a student here. As Elizabeth said last night, vampires are entitled to a decent education too. At any rate, I thought I should at least try to make up for the extensive lack of studying that took place last night with...

Alicia!

I'd nearly forgotten about her. I momentarily forgot all about homework and decided I'd better check on her. I instantly reached for the phone and dialed her room. The phone rang three-and-a-half times before it was picked up, and I didn't hear a voice right away. After a second or two, the weary sound of "H-hello?" came to my ear.

"Alicia! It's Vincent!"

I think I actually heard her smile on the other side. "Vincent, I was hoping you'd call today."

"Really? What for?"

"You left in such a hurry last night, we really didn't get a chance to say anything."

"What did you want to say?"

There was silence for a moment. "Heck, now that you mention it, I don't even know!" She laughed at herself. This was the pattern of our relationship. We always wanted to say something to each other, but we didn't always know what.

"You know, come to think of it, I think I left my notes in your room. Could I stop by and pick them up? And then maybe we could talk some more?"

"Didn't your roommate give you your notes? I sent Julie to return them to you a little earlier, and she said she gave them to your roommate to give to you so they should be there."

I turned my attention away from the phone. "Uh, Larry?"

"Wassup, Vince?"

"Did you get any papers for me today?"

"Oh yeah, I put 'em with your notebooks and all."

"Okay, thanks Larry." I put the receiver back to my mouth. "Yeah, never mind."

"You're welcome," Alicia said.

"Just out of curiosity," I asked her, "why did you send Julie instead of delivering my notes yourself?"

"Well, I'm kind of sick today. I mean, sitting up enough to answer the phone was hard enough, but anyone who's expecting me to actually get out of bed today is in for a major disappointment."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah... I'm glad you called, Vincent, but I think I need to let you go now. I'm seriously thinking about passing out again in a minute, so be a sweetheart and come by and wake me when it's time to graduate, okay?"

I smiled lightly. "I'll be sure to do that. Sweet dreams!"

I hung up, feeling a bit more comfortable than I had a moment ago. At least I knew Alicia hadn't gone the same way as the young woman I met the other night. That felt good.

The rest of the day was nothing out of the ordinary, except that I never bothered to leave my dorm room. I went on studying and working on a few class projects, stopping after a while to get brunch out of the fridge, and when I felt I'd worked myself long enough, I resigned to the video games which Larry had ultimately gotten up from to go out and, well, have some fun. To just be Larry I guess. Nothing special.

It was getting close to eight o'clock. It was getting dark out now, which meant I was a little more free than I had been before. Still, I remained inside, flopped on my bed with my hands behind my head. I just felt like relaxing for a while, before I went out to maybe hang out with some of my new friends at the SVA. I knew those lower levels of the school were going to become a frequent hangout for me. Aside from the lounge there were plenty of other things to do down there. There was a movie room, a pool, a ballroom especially set aside for the occasional rave...

The phone rang. I answered. "Hello?"

"Vincent? It's Alicia." She sounded terrible. I don't mean physically, though. She sounded scared.

"Alicia, what is it?"

"I need you. I need to see you now."

"What's wrong?"

"Please, just come here. I'm scared, Vincent. I need you. Please." She hung up.

For a moment, I was simply perplexed. I got up to go see her, of course, but was actively wondering what could have frightened her so much. Last I checked in on her, she was sick and didn't feel up to moving, but was otherwise fine. I decided it was understandable that she would be feeling weak after I drained her last night. After all, after Elizabeth bit me I was—

I froze. All at once I put two and two together, and the result leapt in my face and hit me like a sledgehammer. Elizabeth bit me, I spent most of the following day sick in bed, and when I got up that night, I was a vampire. I bit Alicia, she spent most of the following day sick in bed... I think you know where I'm going with this.

I ran. I was suddenly in a much bigger hurry than I had been a moment ago. I ran out of my dorm building and into hers. I ran up to her door and screeched to a halt. I was about to bang on the door, when I noticed it was open a crack. "Alicia?" I called. No answer. I could, however, hear the sound of the shower going inside. Slowly, carefully, I began inching the door open and stepped inside.

I took one look and knew the whole story.

Julie lay sprawled across her bed with her legs hanging over the side, her eyes open wide in a fixed expression of shock, and streams of blood trickling from two tiny wounds in her neck.

Slowly, I turned my head towards the bathroom, where I heard the sound of the shower going. I cautiously began moving through the open door and into the steam-filled room. Alicia's clothes lay strewn about the floor, and the shower curtain was closed, but it didn't sound like anyone was moving in there. I carefully stepped up, and said, "Alicia?"

icehead
icehead
158 Followers