Young Couple Meets Older Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was even more embarrassed, "Coffee." I said sitting back down.

She sat down and passed me a mug of coffee, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't wont to."

"Am I going to get embarrassed again?"

She laughed a little nervously, "Probably but like I said you don't have to answer if you don't want to and lets face it, we have discussed more intimate things about me than what I am going to ask about you."

"Hmm intimate eh." I said, sort of comically, "Go on then ask away."

"Well." she started, "You said you and |Mary don't have sex very often anymore. But do you still think about it? It's just that Jerry said that a man, whatever his age will always think about sex at sometime whatever his circumstances."

I laughed, she obviously felt awkward asking the question but must have been curious enough to ignore the awkwardness. "Yes I think about it. Not all the time, there isn't much point really but sometimes, yes."

"Fantasise?" she screwed her face up, like she thought she may be pushing the point a bit too far.

Surprisingly I was becoming less and less embarrassed, in fact, I think I found it quite refreshing to be so open about it. "Yes I fantasise."

Now her shoulders hunched up like she was pushing it to the limit and expected to be shut out "About?"

I smiled at her, "Well all sorts of things, I am a man you know. Just because I'm over sixty doesn't mean I have broken down. The body works fine and so does the mind."

She laughed, "Nicely avoided and I didn't doubt it all still worked fine. Jerry say's he has always wondered what it would be like to be watched while we had sex. That's why you listening to us turns him on so much. Oh shit I didn't mean to put it like that, what I mean is knowing your listening turns us on even more."

"I know what you meant and I have to admit it turns me on as well. Unfortunately Mary just enjoys listening to you enjoy yourself, I don't think it has the same effect on her as it does on me. It doesn't turn her on."

"Oh. I'm really sorry about that. It must be very frustrating for you listening to us every night It's unfair. I am going to move the bed."

"No!" I said sharply, "Please don't, I cant tell you how....refreshing it is to hear you enjoying each other so much, or the pleasure that I get from it. I am ashamed to say that I look forward to it, and I think it's time for me to go."

"No you don't." Helen said, pushing me back into my seat. "I am sorry, I have a big mouth sometimes. It's just that I like talking to you, your like a father figure if you like, but not, if you know what I mean. I just find you so easy to talk to, it seems about anything really. I'll make more coffee, then you can go and finish your decorating."

To say I was shocked was an understatement, the look she gave me was no hint of any kind as to whether or not she knew I had been looking at her, but she knew I was decorating and I don t remember telling her about it.

"Yes it's going to take a couple of days, painting today and papering tomorrow." I said, searching for some sign. Nothing.

"I remember when Jerry and I done this place. Thank god we had the conservatory, we used to collapse in here about ten at night after working all day on the house, we still do most nights, have a glass of wine and a cuddle before we go to bed. It's such a peaceful room, looking up at the stars, quite romantic really."

We chit chatted for a little while and then I said "I better go and get started on the painting."

"Well I'm going to go under the sun bed for a while, so I will think of you decorating while I'm being lazy." she smiled, what seemed to me to be a knowing smile. I smiled back but said nothing

It was probably one of the hardest things I had ever done, walking back to my house at a normal pace. Once inside the house I ran upstairs and to the window, I peeked around the still closed curtains. Helen was stripping off, once naked she lay on the sun bed seemingly looking straight up at me, she just lay there, not putting the lamp on, not even putting her black glasses on. Just, seemingly, looking at me.

Should I take the chance, should I pull the curtains open. What if she didn't know I had been looking and she saw me now. She would hate me, but what if she did know and wanted me to look now. What to do. What to do. To hell with it, I would take the curtain rail down, then at least I would have some sort of a reason for being there at the window. I started to unhook the curtains. As soon as the first curtain dropped Helen smiled, donned her black glasses and turned the lamp on. She did know, and she wanted me to look. Fuck I was so hard.

I must have watched her for an hour or more, she turned over twice before switching the light out, getting up and walking naked into the house, but not before looking up at me, smiling.

I was on a high. I never thought that anything like this could ever happen to me, but if it never happened again I would die a very happy man. I didn't finish painting the room. When Mary came home I told her I had been on the phone to a friend for ages chatting and would finish it later that night.

She said, "Don't worry about it."

But I insisted. Saying "I want the paint dry so I can paper it tomorrow."

To make it seem real I went up about 8.45 and started painting very rapidly, not quite finishing in case Mary came in, she would see I still had more to do. She usually went to bed about ten anyway. Every now and then I looked out the window to see if the conservatory was occupied.

Mary popped her head in the door, "I'm going to bed dear, don't be too late"

I kissed her and said, "No I wont, I don't have much more to do. I'll say good night in case you fall asleep." With that she left me to my painting. Not long after I saw movement out the window. Jerry and Helen were settling on the settee in the conservatory, glass of wine in hand and ready for bed, I assumed. He was just wearing boxers and she was in a flimsy nightdress, very thin and virginal white. It wasn't long before Jerry was kissing Helen and I could see that there passion was growing, along with my own. Before long Helen was on the floor between Jerry's legs, she looked up at me and smiled then lowered her head onto his erect cock. It had been a very long time since I had been given a blow job, but even at her best I don't think Mary did it as well as Helen was doing it, she seemed to relish the taste, like a delicacy. Now and again she would look up at me as she licked his knob end then take it deep into her mouth. I guessed when he cum because she took a long deep suck and then licked her lips.

A minute later Jerry put her on the settee and slowly removed her night dress, he kissed her whole body, I could see her nipples standing up hard as he licked them. It dawned on me that the settee had been moved from it's usual position. They were doing this for me, then I remember what |Helen had said, that Jerry had always fantasised about being watched while making love to her. Well they were putting on a great show. Helens legs were now spread wide, one on the floor and the other over the back of the settee, Jerry lowered his head and buried his face in her sweet pussy, his hands joining hers on her tits as he worked those swollen lips, she had her eyes open a lot of the time looking at me, as she closed them her mouth opened and I could swear I heard a cry of pleasure, the look on her face was so angelic, her hips pushing up to his face for some time before she slowed her movements and pulled his head up to hers, kissing him, licking her juices from his face. Now he turned her onto her knees, her hands on the back of the settee. Moving behind her I could see his erection disappear into her from behind, the look of pleasure on her face was something special, she loved the feel of him, or was it the knowledge that I was watching. Again she kept looking at me I could tell by the look in her eyes as she approached her orgasm, I egged her on to come and I egged him on to please her. He speeded up and I was saying no not yet she isn't there yet. Then she opened her eyes wide looking straight at me she pursed her lips and blew me a kiss just as her orgasm hit her. This time I did hear noise, all the words I had become used to.

"Oh yes babe fuck it babe, harder fill my cunt babe oh yes ohhhhh yeeeesss." They were going at it like I had never seen before, how they stood it so hard, so passionate for so long I don't know. Suddenly my throbbing cock gave a huge twitch and I was coming where I stood, powerful spasms as my come hit my boxers and had nowhere to go, all this without me even touching it. I leaned forward onto the windowsill for support. My knees were ready to cave in long before theirs did, but finally they came to a stop. They collapsed on the settee and seemed to be laughing, they cuddled up together and kissed for a while before standing up. Helen faced me and Jerry stood behind her cupping her breasts, they both looked up at me and waved, Helen blew me another kiss and then turned and kissed Jerry. Then they were gone. I was still shaking from my own orgasm, my cock still twitching

I stood looking into the dark conservatory for ages, not really believing what had happened, but knowing full well that it had. "Shit what the fuck would I say next day if Helen wanted coffee. Fuck fuck fuck." I wouldn't know where to put my face. No I would have to go out, yes have a game of golf yes I would do that. Thankfully the painting was finished so I went downstairs and had a stiff drink of scotch, something I rarely ever did but I think the occasion called for it. I wasn't sure if it was in celebration or to calm my nerves so I had another one so that both reasons were covered. Then I had one for Jerry, and then I had a very large one for Helen. I hoped that would be enough to get me to sleep so I went up to bed.

To my surprise I could hear the familiar bang banging on the wall, they were fucking again, wow they were insatiable. The language was foul, and I am sure I heard my name, but put it down to fantasy more than fact. I smiled and listened to them for the next hour, surprised they could still go that long after what they had done down stairs. Surprisingly I slept very well.

I got up in the morning and prepared for a game of golf. Just after Mary left the phone rang. It was Helen. "Coffee, mine, one hour." she said

"I thought I might have a game of golf." I said, a little timidly

She repeated "Coffee, mine, one hour." and hung up.

I was like a school child who had been caught out, I paced up and down for an hour making excuses for being upstairs watching them. "Fuck it" I said finally and went round Helens. I felt so bad as I entered. I saw Helen and just burst out, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean...."

She had rushed over to me and put her arms round my neck, "No don't be please, we did it for you, we knew you were watching, don't you see we wanted you to watch we wanted you to be part of it. Please don't be sorry, we wanted you to enjoy it, enjoy us." Stepping back a little she said, "You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Fuck me I loved every minute of it. I couldn't believe when I went to bed you were at it again. How do you keep going for so long? I was exhausted just watching and listening."

"That's the first time I have ever heard you swear."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I got carried away. I do apologise."

She laughed and pushed me towards a settee, "Don't be fuckin silly, I love it when men act like men. I hate all this prim and proper stuff, I always swear like a trooper, most unlady like I know and I never do it in public but at home, as you should well know I swear all the time. So did you enjoy seeing me being fucked then?"

Still excited at the thought of what I had seen and the relief that it was what they wanted, I answered in the same vein. "It was fucking wonderful. What do you want me to say? It was stunning."

"We want you to describe how you felt, what you saw and what it made you think of." Jerry said as he joined us for coffee.

I jumped up not sure what to do. This was the first time he had been here at the morning coffee break "Mike sit down please. Relax, Helen has told me everything that has been going on ok. You listening to us fucking every night. You watching her sun bathe the other day and yesterday. We fucked in here last night for you, not just for us. We wanted you to watch. I have always wanted to be watched and never done it. The thought was a real turn on, doing it was fuckin awesome. So tell me what you saw and what you felt and I will tell you how I felt, I leave Helen to tell you her side later. I have to go soon."

"Well to begin with I didn't mean to see Helen the other day, it just happened. I tried not to look but, well she is a gorgeous looking woman and I couldn't help myself. Yesterday I think she knew I had been watching because she didn't turn the lamp on till I took the curtains down. Both times I got so hard I thought I would break my zipper. She said that you sometimes came in here at night so I went upstairs to finish the painting, hoping you might be in here and then you were."

I paused, taking a deep breath then I let it all spill out. How I loved the look of her cunt how the sight of Jerry eating it made me hard how the way she had sucked his cock was unbelievable and how the way he had fucked her doggy style had been so awesome I had come in my pants. I held back nothing the language was as foul as anything they had used in the bedroom and I felt exhausted when I had finished. Shakily I picked up my coffee and gulped it down, "Could I have another please?" I said, shaking

"Wow" Helen said, "That was beautiful, really truly beautiful."

"Mike." Jerry said putting his hand on my shoulder, "I am so glad we moved here, I am so glad that we became friends and I am so glad that what has passed between us, here last night, has given us all so much pleasure."

"Really?" I said, a little surprised at the genuineness of his comment

"Really. I feel, we feel, that your part of the family now, a really close part of the family. After all you have taken part in our sex life." With this last part he burst out laughing. Seemingly his laughter burst a bubble of tension as we all laughed together.

"You haven't commented on my outfit this morning Mike." Helen said

To be honest I hadn't noticed it with all the pressure and tension but as she swirled round I saw that she was wearing a loose top buttoned up just enough to hide her breasts and a short flared skirt. Very short for Helen I thought but really sexy. Stunning as ever, "A little more revealing than you normally wear. I love the way the skirt flairs up when you spin round showing your nice legs."

"See Jerry. I told you he was a gentleman, nice legs indeed."

"I think you may have hurt her feelings Mike, I think she was hoping you saw more than legs, she is a terrible flirt and exhibitionist, as if you didn't already know."

"My most humble apologies my dear what I meant to say was, I love the way the skirt flairs up showing your hot cunt and your gorgeous bum cheeks, the top could do with one less button done up but otherwise it shows off your firm tits to perfection."

"Ooo you asked for that one bitch." Jerry said laughing

"Wow Mike if I didn't know better I might think you were coming out of your shell." she sat on my lap and added "you better undo another button then."

I looked at Jerry, " I wouldn't argue with her if I was you, after all it was your criticism not mine. I have to go. I will see you later babes be gentle with him."

As I undid the button on Helens top Jerry kissed her goodbye "Mike come round for a drink tonight, bring Mary."

"Yes, will do." I said. But my eyes were firmly fixed on Helens heaving breasts. Tightly fitted into her bra the cleavage seemed to go on forever.

I heard the front door close as Helen said "You like?"

I lifted my gaze " I have liked them since the first moment I saw them."

"I fancy going into the city to do some shopping. Drive me?"

"Err yes, ok sure why not." I stammered "Meet me out the front, ok."

"Ok hun."

That was nice, it made me feel all warm inside, a simple word but with such feeling. I met her out the front and she got in "I love your car." Helen said as she got in.

I laughed, "Jaguar XJS. Old but smooth and in perfect working order just like it's owner, with many more miles in it yet."

Helen laughed at the comparison, "Yes I bet it has, and it's owner."

The town was about twenty minutes away but the city would take another twenty minutes so we chatted, about all sorts of things. Inevitably the conversation turned to the previous nights exploits. "Jerry and I love role play in sex. Do you like role play?"

I was a bit surprised by the question so paused before I answered, "Well I used to but it has been so long now. Why?"

"Well don't take this wrong ok." she said a little nervously, "And you can always say no if you want to but...."

"Get on with it woman, you and your 'You can always say no if you want to' I couldn't ever say no to you and you know it."

She gave that little girly giggle I loved so much, "Hmmm I know, wicked aren't I. Ok. Jerry enjoyed last night so much he gave me his credit card and told me to go out and buy some sexy undies and any other clothes I fancied."

"Yes and....?"

"He sort of suggested that I give you the credit card and pin number and sort of let my father figure treat me to some sexy clothes. What do you think?"

"You mean role playing, Me sugar daddy, you sexy niece kind of thing."

"That's it, what do you think?"

"I'd love to, I have always wanted to be an actor, it will be a laugh."

She launched herself at me, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me on the cheek, "Oooh Mickey it's going to be so much fun with you in the family."

I did manage to keep control of the car, "Mickey, I think I like that, Uncle Mickey. Now don't do that again or I may have to tan your hide young woman."

She twiddled her fingers in her lap, "Sorry Uncle Mickey, I wont do it again." she said childishly.

Most of the city centre was pedestrian way so we had to park the car and walk round the shopping area. As you might have guessed Helen headed straight for a lingerie shop. She handed me the credit card and told me the number, "Lets have some fun." she said

Walking a pace behind her I watched as this little girl, which at the moment is what she was, strolled excitedly into the store. For the next thirty minutes I was in seventh heaven. This wasn't a cheap pick off the racks store. Each customer had there own sales person and their own changing room with a viewing area. Helen tried on some of the skimpiest sets of underwear I had ever seen. Most left nothing to the imagination. Each one she tried she would come out and show me, giggling and acting like a little girl. She was playing the 'neice' to the limit and I whole heartedly joined in.

We left with three bra and pants sets, complete with suspenders made of different materials, several pairs of different coloured stockings and two items of lingerie which when she tried them on nearly made me come in my pants again. Her tits were on full view and what the panties hid didn't need much of an imagination. The total cost was £583.00. I was stunned. "How much did Jerry say you could spend?" I asked as we left

She slipped her arm through mine and said "Well as you can see it's a platinum card and all he said was it's clear and not to max it out."

I looked at the card, the limit marked on it was ten grand. "Fuck me!" I gasped slipping it into my wallet

"Ooooo, is uncle not having fun?"

I laughed and patted her hand, "I loved every minute of it. What's next?"