Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise."

"Quinn is up in my room, the details of what we did I will not tell you. You can not stop me from seeing him, and if you try, you will lose me." She looked at her dad and saw his expression soften for the first time in what seemed to be years.

"I'm glad you told me the truth. But you have to know, I am not happy that you would have him in here." He turned and headed back up the stairs.

"Dad, I'm sorry, but I knew you wouldn't understand. I know you don't want me to get hurt, and I know I'm the only thing you have left. But I also know that Quinn won't hurt me, and that he cares about me more then you would ever know." She walked up behind him. Without looking at her he walked into her room to find Quinn sitting on her bed, his head in his hands, and his elbows on his knees. He looked up at her father and stood up. He had a look on his face that crossed between, don't kill me and I think I'm gonna puke. Her father walked up to him and held out his hand. Quinn looked at him with confusion and the looked at Aleise. She just shrugged.

Her father turned and looked at Aleise then looked back at Quinn, "It looks like I'm gonna have to get use to you being around more then just work. My daughter has it in her head that I can't stop her from seeing you, so I'm not going to try."

Quinn took his hand and gave it a short shake. He looked over at Aleise, who looked like she was about to cry. Her father nodded then looked back at Aleise, he gave her a hug and walked out the door and down the stairs. Aleise turned and looked at the door with a confused look on her face. Did that really just happen, she thought to herself. She turned back to look at Quinn, who looked even more confused then she did. She crossed the small space between them and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. After a few seconds his shock wore off and he kissed her back. Their tongues teased at each other, Quinn lightly bit at her bottom lip, then he traced it with his tongue.

Aleise pulled back, and look up into his eyes and smiled, "Did that just happen, or am I dreaming?" She gave him a light kiss and turned to walk out.

Quinn sighed, now only if he could get his parents to feel the same way. Ever since the night she had stayed over, the first night they were together, his Mom has been warning him about being with her, about not letting his father find out about it. He just wanted them all to see that she wasn't just another screw, the Aleise meant something to him. 'Cause she did, she meant something to him and he couldn't get his mom to believe him. He fallowed her out of the room and down the stairs. When they got to the kitchen her father was standing at the table looking down at some papers.

He looked up as Aleise passed him and smiled, then he went back to looking at his papers. Quinn walked by without saying a word, "Quinn, I would like for you to join us for dinner."

Quinn stopped and looked back at him, "Yeah, sure."

"Yeah sure, as in you're going to be here, or," Her father looked up at him, "I would really like for you to have dinner with us, I would like to get to know you better."

"Yeah sure, as in I will be here. What time do you usually eat?" Quinn looked over at Aleise who was smiling.

Her father stood up, "I was hoping to go out, be here about, seven-thirty."

Quinn nodded his head, "I'll be here. Would it be okay for me to get off early, to go home and clean up a bit?"

Her father nodded, "Of course. I was actually thinking you might just take the rest of the day off, the others can take care of things I'm sure."

Aleise walked over to her dad and hugged him, "I hope you're not doing this 'cause you know I want you to." She walked back over to Quinn and took his hand.

"No, I am doing this because the boy looks tired. I wouldn't blame him, being around you is like running twenty in ten minutes," he smiled at her, "Now, go before I change my mind." He turned back to his paper work.

Aleise turned and walked out the door, still holding Quinn's hand. They walked to the barn and sat on a bail of hay. Ian walked by shaking his head, Aleise glared at him, then started laughing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Puppy Love Does anyone understand me? I really love her.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
Casey's Valentine Hockey player sweeps puck head bartender off her feet.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories