Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it did; I mean, how else would anything happen? So anyway, Anita told Mom that she had terrific tits, and yeah, she does! But then, so does Anita; deliciously round 36-C's, compared to my paltry, but magnificently perky 34-C's. Well anyway, Mom thanked her; and then totally ignoring the fact that she'd seen Anita naked, told her "Ashley says you've got 'freaking awesome tits!' Only, I'm pretty sure yours aren't store bought!" Well, then Mom rolled her shoulders and that robe hit the floor. Uh-huh, and oh my God, I'm almost too embarrassed to write it down, but Mom actually said, "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours!" Sure, too corny for words; but Anita didn't run screaming!

Anita stood her ground; so naturally, Mom, casual as you please, simply reached out and removed her T-shirt. Moms no slouch, so predictably, after a bit of touchy-feely foreplay, they wound up in the den. And OK, it didn't take Mom long to discover that Anita's nipples respond well to rough treatment; and yeah, I mean seriously rough! Anyway, the next thing Anita knew she was pinned against the bar, arms around Mom's neck, with one of Mom's hands already invading her shorts. See what I mean; fast mover, right?

I would have seen it coming, of course, but obviously my girlfriend was caught off guard...tsk-tsk! Anyway, she told me "We were kissing, "Oh God Ash, and OK, I knew she was in my pant! And then, well I don't know, I was just cuming!"

Been there, done that, had it done to me; and once, by Mom! Only unlike Anita claims to have done, no way would I ever have pleaded, "Can I do you?"

I suppose that's where the Dom/Sub thing began; because that's when Mom ordered, "If you're staying, well then, I want you naked!"

Mom watched, while Anita unsnapped, unzipped, and then pushed her cutoff jean shorts down. No panties, but then Mom already knew that didn't she! So anyway, Anita claims she was naked, when my nearly naked Mother struck a pose, one long, boot clad leg stretched out and resting on a barstool. Uh-huh, minus the boot, I've been on my knees looking up at the same wickedly inviting pose. Well then, after telling Anita to put her hands behind her back, Mom had simply ordered, "Do me!"

Anita says she didn't count how many times she got Mom off. I didn't, and still don't believe her. Yeah, and I definitely didn't and still don't buy her claim that Mom only got her off once. Seriously, giving or getting, Mom's a committed devotee of the multiple orgasm.

Whoop-de-do; I mean hey, at lease Anita claims to have done better on their next clandestine rendezvous. Except, she claimed that time was "sort of sweet, and like kind of romantic!" yeah, and I mean, like total yuk! Well whatever, this seems like the right place to mention that Anita treated me to another round of vibrator induced orgasms, yeah, right before she told me all about the one totally over the top part of their second date. Well Ok, got to admit it, but yeah, I was pretty much rocking and rolling, impaled on her gigantic rubber cock, cuming hard, and barely even aware that I wasn't actually screaming...ah, out loud I mean! And gosh, I couldn't have gotten off more than three or four times, before a snippy Anita told me, "Enough, now pay attention!"

It wasn't, enough I mean; but unable to pitch a bitch, I listened. And, it seems that while being oh so sweetly romantic, Mom had worked her entire hand up in to my simpering girlfriend. "Jesus, Ash," Anita gushed. "You know, well yeah, I mean back then I'd never been fisted! Well, no wait; I mean, I don't think your Mom had ever actually made a fist before! Ooh, but she did that time! Yeah, and she fucked me with that fist; and oh God Ash, for some of it your Mom's freaking tongue was going nuts on my clitoris!"

Yeah, I loathe the way Anita uses clitoris; I mean hey, what's her problem with a simple clit? No shit, the bitch can be such the pretentious bitch! Whatever, I know what Mom, and her tongue can do to a clit, or if you prefer, clitoris. Oh boy, do I ever know woowoo! Whatever, I couldn't, but I sure as Hell wanted to remind Anita that I'd made a fist too, and that my fist had most definitely fucked her! But that tender bit of erotic byplay had been part of the screeching finale of Mom and Anita's second totally over the top sexual romp. Yeah, and I'm quite sure Anita did most of that screeching too! Besides, Mom never screeches; but oh God, she does get loud...ooh!

I didn't let on, but I'd seriously liked hearing about Mom fisting my girlfriend. So naturally, I had this sudden craving for another encounter with that amazing vibrating finger ring. Gosh, I even threw myself energetically up and down Anita's jutting erection, nodding enthusiastically and hoping she'd take the hint. Subtle, huh? Whatever, no such luck, Anita was on a roll, and not about to be detoured by her wannabee orgasmic girlfriend. So, instead of being blasted back in to orgasmic ecstasy, I listened to Anita tell me about her run-in with Dominatrix Mom.

For their third date, Mom again wore her thigh high boots. It would have scared me half to death, but apparently the sight of my Mom decked out in a breast revealing bustier, matching spiky collar and cuffs only left Anita all gooey. Wait; maybe it was the sight of the riding crop Mom held in one hand. Then again, just maybe it was the set of handcuffs dangling from her other hand; I mean, who knows? Well that erotic afternoon romp was the first time Mom used one of her many strap-on dildos well, on Anita anyway. But, at least that time, she hadn't used the twin of the one Anita had occupying my vagina. Whatever, while Anita blathered on about being handcuffed, fucked, and made to climax over and over again, I was thinking, hey, that means the little bitch has been fucked by my entire family, Mon, Dad, Brother Dave, and of course...moi! But then, so what? Yeah, well I was picturing Mom taking Anita bound hand and foot to the brass rails of, oops make that Mom and Dad's headboard. And I'm not sure, but was I feeling jealous because it had been Anita, instead of me? I decided, no; after all, it had only been Mom. Hey, if Dad had been there too, now that would have left me green with freaking envy! On the other hand, just knowing it hadn't been me who took Anita that wickedly wild way was enough to have left me envious. Yeah, yeah, but what really fired my imagination was thinking, 'Hey, what if I could get both parent types involved in something that over the top kinky...ooh?' Ah well, I digress! OK, but, ooh, ooh, ooh!

Anita stopped blabbing, and I thought, 'Woowoo, time for an orgasm break?' But, no; I had to wait! I love Anita, and I'm sure I would even if she didn't totally get off on making me cum, and cum, and oh god, cum! Ah well, but instead of reintroducing me to her vibrating finger ring, she snickered menacingly. Yeah, and then a wicked upward hip thrust nearly launched me right off the freaking bed. As if, I mean hey,, I was pretty well secured by the monstrously thick twelve inches of rigid rubber dick projecting deep in to me. Woowoo, only Anita didn't stop at one; oh Hell no, the darling banged a rapid-fire flurry of wickedly hard upward thrusts in to me. Not sure, but maybe she was actually hoping to buck me off; yeah, as if! Anyway, she stopped slamming those powerful jabs up in to me, giggling as she ordered, "Off, get the fuck off me!"

Gosh, I felt like crying, but did as ordered. Well, I made it to my feet, and yeah, on wobbly legs. And I was just standing there waiting, like la-de-da, when I heard Anita rummaging around in that drawer again. And yeah, I knew it was the same drawer, I have ears don't I? The question was, what the fuck was she looking for? I would have guessed lube; except, she shouldn't have needed to hunt for it. Anyway, she slammed the drawer shut, and then ordered me back up on the bed. So, I was once again kneeling there, blindfolded and gagged, when Anita unsnapped the link binding my wrists together. Uh-huh, only before I could suck in a relieved breath, Anita pushed my head down. Oh great, I was still on my knees; except, I was bent over, face down. And of course Anita was once again snickering; which didn't stop her from grabbing one of my wrists, and with a grunt wrenching my arm back and around. Uh-huh, and then with a admonishing "Chill girl," she snapped a link in to place, connecting my wrist cuff to my ankle cuff. Oh fuck, while I was asking myself, 'Hey, just where the fuck did she learn this stuff,' and before I got as far as 'oh yeah, that would be from my freaking Mother,' Anita had scurried around the bed, and was already repeating the procedure. Oh joy that left me bound wrists to ankles, my ass in the air, and my legs forced wide apart. And then, in one of those what the fuck Moments, Anita was saying, "Bummer, yeah, I know we swore no pics, but damn Ash, I mean, just this once!" Well sure, I figured it would have made for, like wow, a totally spectacular pic alright. And really, I wouldn't have objected, only I couldn't even manage a freaking nod! Alas, with no photographic evidence, you'll just have to take my word for what happened next.

Sounding playfully pouty, Anita complained, "Bummer, I just knew I should have bought that freaking crop!" me; well I was breathing a sigh of relief at my narrow escape, when Anita cracked a truly nasty pair of bare handed swats off my ass. Gosh, so there I was wondering just how a crop would have felt, when she tattooed my ass with another savage pair of swats. Then, as she cooed a scary, "next time, huh Ash," she crawled up and settled between my splayed open legs.

Turns out I guessed right. Yup, Anita had grabbed a bottle of lube. I caught the snap when she popped the lid up, then her giggle as she doused a pair of fingers. Well OK, I found out it was a pair of the damn things, when she twisted them past my anus and deep in to my ass. Then, while the giggling bitch twisted and churned, she explained "No sweat Ash, oh I'm going to fuck your ass alright..."

Yeah, and Anita left that sentence dangling, while her fingers actively explored my anal passage. Well, of course that left her with a free hand. So, when I heard her breathy "Ooh, God yes, I'm big," I just knew she was running a lube loaded fist up and down her ruler long, rubber dick's soda can thick shaft.

Poor, poor pitiful me! I mean hey, the horrid tease wriggled her fingers out, which I naturally figured meant out of the way. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Uh-huh, so there I was expecting her to introduce that slippery black monster to my nether regions, when wham-o, she, and I'm talking with one well aimed, and delightfully savage thrust buried it in my pleasantly surprised vagina. See, I don't always have to be right! Well whatever; anyway then the gloating bitch, giggled a less than reassuring "I know what you want alright; yeah, but later for that darling! First, well gosh; there is just one more little part of my story to tell!" And no, when she positively purred, "Ooh, but you're going to like this part," I wasn't so sure; but hey, I was curious!

Let's see, I could blame it on, oh let's see, my energetically youthful Brother, my athletically inclined Father, or maybe it was my gym rat of a Mother. Whoever; I mean hey, someone with a big dick had taught Anita what to do with one. Ooh, so while she ripped vagina penetrating thrusts in and out of me, she was crowing, which meant repeatedly right, "Oh God, that looks just so fucking hot!" Uh-huh, and then she was panting, actually panting as she backed-off, her slowly rotating hips driving in slow, half jabs. But hey, she was able to tell me, "picture it Ash, your Mom had me on my back, my hands and ankles bound to that brass headboard! So yeah, my legs are like a mile apart, and I'm rolled up, and like just, like freaking totally exposed! And gosh Ash, she was wearing a...big...fat...strap-on...just...like mine!"

Uh-huh, and with each and every one of those dramatic little pauses, Anita had hammered a quick tattoo of thrusts in to me. So, the poor girl was panting again; not that it kept her from excitedly declaring, "What fun, yeah, I like being hung!" And then, before she once again began to babble, she started to drive in these delightfully slow rhythmic thrust, the sort that, if she had only shut the fuck up, just might have led to a wickedly sweet little orgasm...or two! Instead, while I tried hard to picture it, she told me, and in glorious detail no less, all about the wickedly thorough fucking Mom had treated her too. And yeah, it sounded like the sort of pedal to the metal fuck Mom liked to pound out. Come on, with Mom wheeling and dealing, I've taken one, huh, well at least one of those utterly wild fucks. Ooh, and believe me, I know just how hard a fuck Mom can dish out Except, unlike when it had been my turn, Mom hadn't stopped in the middle of it; yeah well, good thing! Uh-huh, only as I was about to learn, well, like total bummer, Mom had stopped for a reason; and well, hang in there, because things got interesting...yeah, interesting!

Anita stopped punching those tasty little half jabs in to me, giggling and seemingly determined to grind twelve inches of rubber dick thirteen inches deep. And OK, by then all I really wanted, I mean besides the chance to hurl that fucking ball gag in to the next county, was for Anita to get on with her erotic monolog! Well she did, but first I had to endure another one of her utterly annoying oral detour.

Unbelievably Anita actually had the nerve to complain, and just because she hadn't been able to stare in to my eyes; and, not just as she fucked me, but while she had been spilling her freaking guts. I suppose I can understand that. After all, when I had told Anita about my fucking her Mother, well, I had been on top of her, fucking her with her own strap-on, the same one in fact that I'd fucked her Mother with. Uh-huh, and I'd definitely gotten a kick out of that. Hey, and banging her Mother hadn't been all that bad either, and well, vice-versa! But never mind all that; because, in mid-detour Anita uttered an unforgivable, "But gosh Ash, I sort of like having you gagged; I mean, you haven't interrupted even once!"

I of course made a mental note to kill the bitch. But then, well, I didn't exactly forgive her, but she did manage to distract me...wow, did she ever!

"So Ash, do you remember telling me about that time you did Wayne and your Brother," Anita asked. And of course I was thinking, 'Well duh,' when I heard her say, "Well, as I recall, you bitched because you'd never gotten to see two guys going at it! Yeah, like as if either Wayne or Dave would be caught dead! Well, and then again today you brought it up again...remember?"

What the fuck, I didn't know where Anita was going. But hey, she had my attention, and I did my best to nod enthusiastically! Uh-huh, and right after my prick tease of a girlfriend finished sliding a few maddeningly slow thrusts in and out of my well lubricated pussy,, well, I got my answer...oh boy, did I!

"Anyway Ash, unlike you, thanks to your Mom, I was, well, like totally immobilized! And because I'd spilled my guts, she knew you'd done my ass! And Ok, seeing as how I'd already pretty much begged for it, I was waiting for her to take me, you know, that way!" Then the snickering bitch just had to say, "Only, gosh Ashley, you're in no position to beg, not that we don't both know you want me to take your ass! But, gee-wiz Ash, I wasn't blindfolded!" Then, with me wanting to scream 'So get to it already,' she explained, "Honestly Ash, I didn't know what to do! Your Mother hadn't closed the freaking bedroom door; and oh hell, I don't know what made me look, but when I did, well shit, Dave was standing there! And oh my God Ash, you should have seen the look on his face; except, oh shit, I was the one doing the blushing...like ugg!"

They weren't the only stray thoughts careening around in my head just then; but, just ahead of 'Why are you only telling me this now,' was the much more important question 'Why the fuck hasn't Dave said anything?' Well, believe me, I intended to get answers to both questions; yeah, and just maybe commit a little mayhem along the way! But, right then anyway, all I could do was listen; oh yeah, and get a foot of rubber cock drilled in and out of me while I did.

"So Ok, at first it was like super embarrassing," Anita explained. So of course I thought, 'what the fuck, why?' So, I was relieved to hear my best girlfriend admit "and then, well honestly, oh my god Ash, it was like also a total turn-on! Anyway, Tawny noticed my reaction, not that I had actually managed to get a single solitary word out! Well, I wasn't having a heart attack, not quite anyway; so, I suppose Tawny knew what was up; after all, there weren't all that many possibilities! Whatever, Tawny didn't even look around, she just called out, 'don't just stand there David! You might just as well come on in...and, well, get a real good close up look!' Well of course that's what he did! Uh-huh, and with the way I was bound to that freaking headboard, and that's of course with your Mother sliding wickedly slow thrusts in and out of me, the sneaky little bastard got a real good look...oh fuck yes he did! He didn't say anything; yeah, but I can't blame him for that, huh? No, and besides his Mother had plenty to say; and oh my God, that woman can definitely multi-task!"

Anita had that right; I mean, check it out! One time I walked in to the kitchen, and Mom was sitting on one of the bar stools talking on her cell phone. Yeah, well, I had just given Dave a blowjob and was headed for the patio and some sun. So, when I waved to Mom, I was of course naked. And maybe that didn't matter all that much, because Mom already had a hand down the front of her shorts. Uh-huh, and it was pretty obvious that she was fingering herself. So anyway, she says, "hold on a minute Judi," and waves me over. So, I'm wondering if the Judi she's talking to is Anita's Mother, when she sits the phone down. And no, she hadn't hung the freaking thing up! But, she did hop off the stool and quickly step out of her shorts. Then, she doesn't sit back down; oh no, instead she lifts a leg and drapes it over the stool instead. And then, as she's reaching for the phone, she whispers, "Do me slut puppy!" Hey, it was my pet name that summer! So I did, got her off twice in fact. And she took them both while carrying on a conversation, no shit, she wasn't even breathing hard. But, she did take that second one holding tight to a fistful of my hair. Well, that time two big O's apparently did the trick. Sure, but when she yanked my head up and said, as if I'd just poured her a freaking cup of tea or something, "Thank you darling, that will be all ," I flipped her off. Although, if I'm honest, I'd love to play that game again; only, with the freaking roles reversed. That would be, like totally hot!

So OK, I only had time to recall that wicked oral treat because my breathless girlfriend, right, paused to catch her freaking breath! Oh sure, and then, she tried-out one of Dave's favorite tricks. And having shifted appropriately, she began spiraling these deliciously hard thrusts up, up as in up from below. And honestly, I freaking love being fucked like that! But unlike Dave, Anita pumped them in real slow, and with nowhere near the power he puts in to them ...ah well! But hey, she could talk, while banging her big strap-on up in to me; so, I got to listen to her say, "Jesus Ash, Dave stood there with, well with his freaking tongue practically hanging out! And Tawny, well she says, 'watch this David!' I mean, as if; Jesus Ash, he was already freaking bug-eyed! So anyway, she's sliding these wickedly slow strokes in and out of me; you know, putting on a show for Dave! Yeah, and then she's got one of those vibrating finger rings working on my clitoris; and oh fuck Ash, well, she'd never done that before! And oh my fucking God, I couldn't help it, I fucking came! Right, so, I'm cuming, and whimpering yes's, and your Mother is telling Dave about how we'd been fucking for most of the summer! And oh God Ash, it just freaking hit me, fucking is exactly what we'd been doing! Anyway, then she says,' But you already know how much fun Anita can be, you've been fucking her all summer too; and well, so apparently has your Sister, oh, and Wayne too of course! Well, and by then she had that freaking ring thing on her thumb, and her hands were on my freaking thighs, which of course left that freaking thing pumping vibrations right in to my clitoris! She's sliding all twelve inches of her strap-on in and out of me, I'm in the freaking middle of a nonstop orgasm, and suddenly she's asking me, You're a shameless little slut aren't you Anita, a slut who loves being fucked?' And well God Ash, what difference did one or two more yes's make anyway? I figured, none; so I screamed, 'Yes, yes Mistress!' And then, because your Mother loves it, I begged, which means your gawking Brother heard me say, 'Please Mistress, I'm your slut, and I want to be fucked hard!'"

1...89101112...15