Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

To my utter surprise, Ash let him get away with that one. Prick tease, not Ash, she definitely puts out! Well, actually we both doo, and we don't mind admitting it either! It's just that Ash is usually quick to brazenly broadcast it. So, when all she did was snicker I felt like saying, 'Don't sweat it Daddy, Ash isn't really a slut, she just likes to pretend!' But, of course I didn't. But Daddy just shook his head, and then clambered out of the pool. And if Ash hadn't banged an elbow in to my freaking ribs, before almost, but not quite whispering, "Go on Anita, ask him," I would never have done it. But she did, so I did!

I mean, oh my God, I didn't think it would go anywhere...really! And maybe I was suffering from, I don't know, like maybe a case of sunstroke. Well, this scaredy-cat was hoping for one of those totally wide-open openings. So, I was looking hopefully up at Dad when he stopped just a few steps away. He stood there looking down at us, chuckling, hands on his hips as he teased "Well, what's it going to be?"

Well what happened was that I got up and walked over to where Daddy stood dripping, and by then more or less pretending to ignore us. I walked around behind him, actually giggling as I wrapped my arms around his waist. And of course that meant I was pressing my bare boobs against his bare back, and that there were a pair of nipples popped out and anxious to introduce themselves. And OK, I must have been out of my ever loving mind; because, you can't, I mean, there's no freaking way to actually embarrass Ashley! But, that's what I had in mind when I reached down, intending to stroke my hand over the bump bulging Daddy's trunks. Oops, but that formerly minor little bump wasn't so little anymore; but oh God, it was hard, definitely hard! And if my fingers sort of closed around it, well, so what? It sure didn't stop me from croaking, "Gosh Daddy, Ashley really wants to see it; and gosh, she's just dying to find out just how really big it is!" And how could I not bust my snickering girlfriend with my admittedly malicious, but definitely true, "And well, gosh, I bet that if you showed her, well yeah, knowing Ashley, she'd probably volunteer to go down on it!"

Ashley whooped a definitely enthusiastic sounding, "Damn straight Mr. Jonson, I'd be all over that!"

Well she did; but then, Ash just sat there! So yeah, I figured it was my move, which is why I pushed a hand in to Daddy's trunks. Yup, and just like that, suddenly there was a fist wrapped around Daddy's cock, ooh, and it was mine! And oh God, it was freaking hot, and hard, ooh, and it actually throbbed in my freaking hand. Well hey, it's not as if I actually decided to do it; but oh fuck, suddenly there I was, jacking Daddy off!

"Oh my freaking God Anita," Ashley called. "Let's see it already, come on, push his trunks down!"

I would have got around to it; but, I was panting, and well, sort of not thinking real clear like.! So, and not that I would have, but before I could chicken out, I let go of daddy's dick, and reluctantly, pulled my hand out of his trunks. And then, I glowered over at Ashley, and after puffing out a couple of quick breaths, I pushed Daddy's trunks down. I expected a reaction; I mean, shouldn't at least one of them have said something? Well Ok, at least Ashley did giggle; but meanwhile, Dad made like the freaking Sphinx. But, then, I probably couldn't have said anything even if I had wanted too. And of course, it was apparently still my move! Well, for sure that's the way I saw things. Anyway, and yeah, beginning to feel just a bit more excited than nervous, I kicked Daddy's trunks aside.

Going right for it, I grabbed hold of Daddy's wickedly thick cock. Well, I looked down; because yeah, Ash wasn't doing anything. And, oh God, there was a glistening drop of precum showing against the darkly engorged head of Daddy's cock. I checked again, confused, because as far as I was concerned, I was only scheduled to be the opening act. But, Ash was just sitting there, and OK, grinning. And yeah, I didn't get it! So, I stamped a foot, yeah, yeah, and then, pretty much snarled, "Well?"

Oh my freaking God, all Ash did was shrug, arch an eyebrow, and like, well continue to make like the bump on the proverbial log. What choice did I have? I mean, I couldn't let Daddy think I was a horrid little prick tease, like no way! So, a little bit too excited to stop and plan Ashley's murder, I stepped around and sank to my knees in front of Daddy.

I don't know what I'd been expecting; well duh, of course I did, but still, oh my God, It was right there!

Hey, I'm talking right there, within reach of my freaking tongue no less. Gads, it's no wonder I finally noticed that Daddy was, well not quite shaved, but definitely severely trimmed. I liked it; it wasn't just neat, but from my point of view, well yeah, it made him appear scarily big, I mean, like freaking huge! And being somewhat distracted, I didn't look over at Ashley, and I sure didn't look up at Daddy. But hey, I did lick my lips. And yeah, I'm pretty sure, almost positive in fact that even if Ash hadn't whispered, "Go for it already," that yeah, I would have gone for it.

I could have been thinking, 'First things first,' but I wasn't! Nope, I just swooped in and licked up that glistening smear of Daddy's precum. And maybe that qualified as, 'Going for it,' whatever! Whatever, I reminded myself, 'Yo girl, no guts, no glory!' Yup, and then, after resting my hands on Daddy's hips, I leaned in, letting his cock's big soft head push my slightly parted lips apart as it slid in to fill my mouth. And guess what? Well, I discovered that Taking thick, well massively thick cock anyway is lots harder than deep throating a longer but skinnier one. But oh god, I absolutely loved the way the cushy over-sized head of Daddy's thick cock pressed against the roof of my mouth. And yeah, it felt just as terrific sliding in to my throat, which was right where it wound up after a whole lot of that cock's slippery shaft had slid through my lips. So, my lips were buried in Daddy's neatly trimmed thatch of pubes when I looked up and oh my, he was smiling down at me. Pretty neat huh! I mean, compared to Ash's Dad, I suppose mine isn't really all that well hung; so what, it was still a whopping mouthful of wickedly hard cock! Yeah, and it was my mouth that whopper was filling!

I, well I sort of get off on the way a hard hunk of slippery cock feels in my hand; which is why my Daddy's cock found its way in to my fist. And gosh, it wasn't going anywhere, so I leaned in and began to swirl the tip of my tongue around that fat cock's wickedly dark head. And when it was all nice and slippery, I closed my lips around it and started to softly suck. Yeah, and while my Daddy groaned, I cupped his big balls in my hand and began to slowly pop that slippery head in and out of my mouth. Oh my God, like ooh, and suddenly I was tasting cum again. And it was way too soon; so, I backed off, well, sort of!

Oh my, and when I let go of Daddy's cock and began to run the tip of my tongue up and down its silkily smooth shaft, guess who tangled his fingers in my hair? Yeah, and they were still there, when I sucked Daddy's balls in to my mouth, and began pumping my fist up and down his cock's full length. Gosh, and I'm pretty sure that's when he said, "Well now, baby girl, that's just awesome; uh-huh, and this is definitely not your first time!"

Too bad, but Ash finally decided to get in to the freaking game. She dropped down beside me; only by then, I wasn't ready to share. Well, apparently it showed, because Ash blew out a long slow breath, and then softly growled, "Yeah Anita, oh yeah, go for it girl!"

Go for it, really! Like duh, I did, go for it I mean! Well Ok, but first I had to deal with a less daring aspect of my inner persona. Yup, that inner me took advantage of a micro seconds worth of hesitation to scream, 'Hey there, it's not like with Ashley, he's your Father, not your step-father; which makes it, yeah right, incest, full-blown, over the top incest!' hey, I told her to shut the fuck up and latched on to Daddy's surprisingly hard butt. And then, I practically inhaled his freaking dick. No problem, I already knew that thick thing's even thicker head would fit nicely in to my throat. And it did, it just didn't seem to want to stay there. I mean, maybe it was my fault; who knows, it just kept slipping out of my mouth. So of course, I just absolutely had to swoop in, drive my lips down Daddy's thick dick and jam its naughty head back in to my throat. And hey, is it my fault if I had to do it over and over again...ooh, well maybe!

I knew exactly what I was doing; I was down on my knees blowing my freaking Father, and doing it in front of my freaking girlfriend. And taboo or not, I was totally in to it! So, I wanted him to, but gee, it's not as if I could actually ask; besides, my mouth was full! But my mind reading girlfriend didn't have any such problem. So, little Ms. Helpful got up, positioned herself behind me, and actually batted Daddy's hands away. Yeah, and I knew what was coming even before she took my head between her hands, and merrily informed my Daddy that, "Yo, Mr. Jonson, your Daughter really likes it, well you know, getting her mouth fucked!"

Awesome, so while my asshole girlfriend snickered, and my daddy grunted, I gulped down a freaking river of cum. No shit, Ash held my head, Daddy powered his entire cock in and out of my freaking mouth, the experienced fucker managing to time it so every freaking thrust was half way down my throat when he spurted out another freaking gusher of the freaking white stuff. Fuck it was really hot; I mean, I almost came! Then, when Ash tried to reach around and grab a handful of dick, probably planning to pump any leftover cum in too my cum splattered mouth, I slapped her hand away. Yeah, and then, I took care of it myself. Yum, and let's hear it for dessert!

Story hour for Anita

Wow, I was left standing there with the taste of cum in my mouth; yeah, and I hadn't even been kissed! But then, seeing as how it was my Daddy's recently deposited load, well, I really hadn't expected a kiss. Weird huh; but then, the guy who's just unloaded in my mouth hardly ever kisses me, huh, go figure! Well actually, Wayne will do it, and usually so eagerly that I sort of worry about his sexual orientation, seriously! Wayne is a friend of Ashley's brother Dave, his best friend I suppose. Anyway, Wayne isn't my boyfriend; he's more of what Ash calls a 'Fuck buddy.' And anyway, I hook-up with Dave a lot more often; but then, all we do is have sex, really good, smoking hot sex actually!

Ah well,, so I didn't get kissed; but Daddy, who was maybe looking just a little bit nervous and maybe a little bit dazed too, had at least given me a sweet little hug. That was right before he shook his head; sighing unhappily before telling us he was headed in to "catch up on some paperwork, and maybe catch some of the ball game on the boob tube!"

It was, like totally predictable! Seriously, Daddy had just turned his back and started for the house, when Ash kissed me. Yeah, and I figured it was at least half because my sneaky girlfriend just wanted a taste of Daddy's cum. Who cared? Not me; after all, all she was going to get was a taste, just a teensy-weensy tease of a taste. And maybe it was, well sort of mean; but I just couldn't resist. So, with Ash's hot little butt cupped in my hands, and with the tip of my tongue teasing her ear, I whispered, "Yours...mine...ooh, so yeah, I've sucked-off both of our Daddies...ooh, like wow!" And not wanting to get myself slugged, I wisely refrained from adding a catty, 'Yeah, and you haven't; so there smarty!'

Not about to submit without a fight, Ash fired back. "Yeah, well now, we've both banged my old man, uh-huh! Gosh, and I bet getting your Daddy to bang me would be, like ooh, a piece of cake!"

It was Ash after all; so, while I was still thinking 'Bitch,' Ash was giggling and saying, "Hey there girlfriend, we could share that piece of cake; oh my freaking god, wouldn't that just be, like totally hot"

Rocked, and feeling a fluttery wave of heat ripple through me, I was thinking, 'Hot, oh Hell yes!' But, when I didn't actually say anything, Ash spun away and bent to pick up a bottle of sunscreen. And feeling a little uncertain, I parked my ass back on my recliner. Then, while pretending to ignore her "Yeah, you'll do it" comment, I watched her slowly, and oh so deliberately, and oh so sensuously too, spread a glistening film of sunscreen over her legs, her flat belly, her already gorgeously tan tits, oh God, and then, over an ass I'd almost be willing to trade my 36-C's for. Of course Ash caught me staring and probably looking about ready to, like drool or something. But hey, right away she zeroed in on my tits, actually licking her lips as she watched my nipples harden. I liked her mischievous grin, and playing to it, I opened my legs wide, exposing my anticipatingly wet pussy. She sucked in a sharp breath; so then, it was my turn to grin. Fuck yes, you bet I love flaunting it in front of Ash; and never mind that Ash is even more of an incorrigible exhibitionist than I am! But with a plan in mind, I helpfully suggested, "You're going to need someone to do your back!"

Not acting, or sounding at all properly submissive either, Ash practically threw that bottle of sunscreen at me. I caught it, not for a minute believing Ash had forgotten she was scheduled to play Sub to my Dom persona. But, I watched her spin on a heel, looking back over a shoulder as she growled, "Uh-huh, well then do me already!"

I stayed put, waiting as she settled face down on a recliner. Then, with a casual indifference I sure wasn't feeling, I told her "well yeah, I can do that!" And, beginning to slip in to my role, I haughtily explained, "Uh-huh, but then darling, we're going to play a little game! And really, it's simple! While I tell you a little story, we're gonna find out just how many times you can make me cum!"

Well OK, I know Ash, and just knew she was all prepped to spin-out a tale of her own; and of course, I didn't want her to know that I was dying to hear it. So, as I knelt between her legs, I had to fight the urge to scoot back, slide down on to my stomach, and oh God, to just fucking do her right then and there! Then, sure Ash knew precisely what I'd been thinking; I gave her well-oiled butt a less than playful smack. She giggled, so I gave her butt another solid smack; and then, I told her, "Behave, and maybe I'll give you a real nice, well a real nice and hard spanking, before I let you tell me what made you late!" Hey, she snickered; so naturally, I gave her fast reddening butt another pair of cracking swats!

Actually, my freaking hand hurt; so, I started my story while I massaged sunscreen in to the snickering horror's shoulders and back. So yeah, call me impatient; because yeah, I was! But then, it wasn't because I was in a hurry to spill my guts; oh fuck no, what I was impatient for was the feel of Ashley's wickedly talented tongue.

"Yesterday," I began. "Wayne took me to see Gravity, which by the way totally sucked," I told Ash. Then, as I groped, yeah groped, her way too cute ass, and after I explained that she would have to wait for, and probably beg for the spanking I just knew she was eagerly anticipating, I asked, "Remember when we were talking about old-school Drive-in Movie theaters? You were bitching because you'd never been to one! And then you got all pouty, and just because your supposed boyfriend wouldn't let you blow him the last time he took you to the movies! Yeah well, I got to do something way better than that; oh my God, seriously!"

In my book, anticipation sounds a whole lot like impatience. Seriously, don't try telling Ash, but, letting the anticipation build is, well, it's supposed to be rewarding! Whatever, but when my impatient girlfriend bitched, "Yeah, yeah, get on with it already," as anticipated, I ran out of patience. Yup, so I grabbed a handful of Ash's blonde hair, yanked her head back, occasionally pausing to tongue her ear as I whispered, "Well darling, Wayne, unlike your stupid boyfriend isn't such a scaredy-cat! Uh-huh, and yesterday he didn't say no; which means, yeah, he got a blowjob, right there in front of Sandra Boohoo Bullock!" And gosh it just wouldn't have been half as satisfying if I hadn't added, "And you darling got yourself one-upped!" And then, well gosh, building the anticipation, I told my squirming girlfriend, "Yeah, and sucking Wayne off, while Sandra bullock panted and gasped on screen wasn't even the best part!"

Well of course I didn't expect Ash to buy it, oh Hell no! So, when she rudely suggested that I'd have to prove it before she'd buy it I replied, "Well darling, I'm betting that after you've heard my story you'll change your mind! And besides, you could always ask Wayne!"

Well actually, Wayne wasn't the only one she could ask; but then, it wasn't time to let that slip, nope, nope, nope! But just thinking about that juicy, but temporary secret had me purring as I asked, "Ready darling?"

Ash snickered nastily, but that time I chose to ignore the smartass bitch! Actually I figured it was time for me to move things along. So, I slid off Ash's recliner and back on to mine. I stretched out, only half reclining, and spread my legs wide. Ashley pretended not to notice; to bad she couldn't stifle her impish Grin. But, I crooked a finger, and Ashley came running! Yeah, just kidding; I mean, as if! So, she didn't run, she walked, snickering all the way. Big deal, she ended up on her knees between my legs; so yeah, I let her insolence slide. And anyway, she was looking straight in to my eyes as she scooted back and settled on to her stomach. I could have asked nicely; but then, that would have been out of character. Instead, I snarled, "Hands behind your back bitch!" And then, a whole lot more breathily then bitchily, I ordered, "Now...let's see how long it takes you to get me off...ready...set...go!"

Seriously, a challenge always, yeah always works with Ashley. Gosh, and daring her is downright dangerous! Anyway on 'go,' Ash went. I lay back, barely settled, before she began whipping the lightning fast tip of her tongue over my jutting, rock hard clitoral trigger. Back arching a string of oohs burbled through my lips. Well I got control of myself, sort of anyway. Staring in to Ash's eyes, grinning, I blew a slow breath out over pouched out lips. Then, I spread my legs just a little bit wider, cocked my hips, and made myself a whole lot more accessible. Well, and here Ash was completely predictable, which meant, she waited until her licking, flicking, and jabbing, yeah jabbing, as in poking, tongue had me breathing in panted gasps. Then, proving she really is horrid, Ash stopped. Yeah, and then, after an evil little giggle, her head popped up. But, before I could give her a piece of my mind, which I fully intended to do, she issued a taunting challenge. Yeah well, she almost didn't get past her insolent, "Hey there, if you're good..." But, I let her live; so, I was treated to her sarcastically delivered, "And, if I actually like your story, which so far anyway is, like pretty lame, well then, I'll tell you what came up this morning, and why it made me late!"

Amused, and Ok, intrigued, I filed Ash's smartassed comment under, 'She'll spill her guts or else!' And then, like a dummy, I blurted out a less than inspired, "Whatever!" And, I should have shut up; but no, I just had to add, "Well darling, this time you're silly story can't possibly beat mine!"

Well yeah, silly me; because, Ash didn't waste any time in firing back with a blazingly sarcastic, "Want to bet?"

Well hey, it's not as if I actually had a choice; so yeah, I called her bluff. And who knows, I mean gosh, how do you judge such things? It didn't really matter anyway; because, we never did get around to actually betting anything. But, if we had, well, I suppose we could have asked Daddy to judge. We could have; and yeah, that would have been, well, interesting! Only, well gosh, all Daddy ever actually heard was the last part of my back-up story. Oh sure, eventually Daddy heard some of Ash's story; but by then it didn't matter.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
1...34567...15