Young, Naive, and in Love

Story Info
He doesn't know his girlfiend is her daddy's toy.
7.7k words
3.8
164.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many elements of this story are true, some are not. I will let you know which ones were at the end of the story. Enjoy!


I was young, naïve, and in love. That is my excuse for my current situation. I have always heard that love can make you do strange things, but I never thought it would happen to me. Maybe I should start at the beginning.

It began twenty two years ago, right before my senior year in high school. I had turned 18 in July, and Wendy Travis had turned 18 in August. Wendy had just moved to our small town the year before. She was short, 5'2", weighed 110 lbs and was cute with her shoulder length brown hair. She was the girl next door type. She lived with her mother, father, and two younger sisters. I had developed a crush on her shortly after she arrived. I finally worked up the courage to ask her out in June and we began dating steady after that.

September 5th

The school year started in early September. Wendy and I grew our relationship from holding hands, to kissing, and as school started we were touching each others private parts over our clothes. One day we sneaked into the storage shed behind my house and began making out. I decided to take our relationship to the next level. I moved my hand under her shirt and touched her breasts over her 34b bra. She didn't stop me so I moved my hand to the bottom of her bra and eased underneath to finally feel her softness. I touched her rock hard nipple and squeezed it lightly, then rolled it between my thumb and finger. Wendy moaned. Both of us were virgins and had never been this far before. I finally removed my hand and slid it down her tight bare belly to the top of her pants. She did not resist, so I moved my hand into her pants and felt the top of her panties. I continued to push my hand under the elastic waistband of her panties and slide down further. This was uncharted territory for me, I was surprised to find no pubic hair, so I kept pushing my hand down further for what seemed like a long while and then finally felt a wisp of hair touch the tips of my fingers. I began to push further when all of a sudden she pushed me away, looked at me with great fear in her eyes and began to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she just pushed past me and said she wanted to go home.

She told me "it's not you. I just want to go home".

It wasn't until a few years later that I would understand why she was so freaked out.

A week or so later Wendy was asked to babysit for a couple with a small child. This couple was known to party and would be out until the bars closed. She called me on the phone and said"

"Tonight after they leave, and the kid goes to sleep, would you be able to come over and keep me company?"

My mom was a sound sleeper and my dad worked the graveyard shift so sneaking out at night was not too difficult.

"Sure, I'd love to." I replied

September 24th.

That night I walked a few blocks to the house where she was babysitting. The child she was babysitting was already asleep in bed. We talked and soon we were lying on the floor making out again.

I took things a little slower but eventually I was once again fondling her bare tits. I made my move down to her pants. As I started to slip my hand beneath the waistband she stopped me.

"Wait!" she suddenly said. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants.

"This will make it easier." She calmly told me.

I smiled, and immediately moved my hand under her panties and easily reached her pubic hair. I rubbed her mound for a few minutes while we kissed. I removed my hand and gently grabbed the waistband of her pants and panties at the same time. She stopped me again.

"If you are going to do that promise me you will close your eyes and not look." She asked.

At this point I would have agreed to anything.

"Okay, I won't look" I lied.

I pulled her pants and panties off of her. With my head turned away from her I looked down to see the small patch of dark brown hair covering her pussy. Closing my eyes again I turned toward to her and professed my love.

My hand immediately moved over her mound and down toward her slit. She spread her legs and my fingers practically fell into her wet waiting hole up past the knuckle of my middle finger

"Wow! You are really wet. I didn't mean to go in you." I said apologetically.

"That's alright, it burned a little but it feels good." She said to me.

I pushed her shirt and bra up to expose her soft beautiful tits. I began kissing and sucking on her nipples as I finger fucked her hot wet pussy.

I started slowly and then went faster first with one finger and then two.

"Oh that feels so good don't stop!" Cried Wendy.

I stopped sucking her tits and concentrated on fucking her with my fingers. I increased my tempo. Her breathing increased and her body began to gyrate.

"Oh yes, yes, don't stop, yes ...Yes...YES!" She screamed as her body stopped and began to quiver.

She reached down and pushed my hand away.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She stated.

I closed my eyes as she got up. When she went down the hall way I immediately sniffed my fingers to smell her sex. I then licked one of them to try and taste her. She came back into the room.

"I think I came when you did that." She said

"I thing you did too." I said without a clue.

"There was a little blood on the tissue when I wiped." She said

"Did I cut you with a fingernail; if I did I'm sorry!" I responded

"No, I think you popped my cherry." She hesitantly said

I had heard about a girl's cherry but did not quite understand exactly what it was. As I first stated, I was young and naïve. Years later I would understand that there had been no cherry to "pop" that night.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled together watching TV. I scratched my nose many time that night just to sniff her beautiful scent again.

October 1st.

The next week arrived and the same couple had asked Wendy to babysit again. She had become their regular babysitter which afforded us many opportunities to spend time alone together.

I arrived after the child was asleep and once again after the small talk we started making out. I immediately reached down and buttoned her pants. I also pulled up her shirt.

"Let's just do this." She said as she pulled the shirt over her head and flung in on the chair.

She was wearing a front clasp pink bra. I easily unhooked the clasp and slowly pulled the cups away revealing soft white tits with a light pink areola and hard nipples that were slightly bigger than a new pencil eraser. Each tit would fit in my hand just about perfect.

I looked into her gorgeous green eyes, kissed her full lips, and explored her mouth with my tongue as she did mine. I pulled away slightly and kissed her cheek, her neck, her shoulder, her chest, all around her breast until slipped her nipple between my lips and gently sucked.

Wendy ran her hands over my back and through my hair as I loved, licked, and sucked each breast.

I then unzipped her pants and pushed them toward the floor. Wendy pushed me away and proceeded to remove her pants and place them on the chair next to her shirt and bra. She pulled me toward her and then took both of us to lie on the floor. My hand once again made its way inside her moist panties to feel the warmth of her sex. I turned to pull her panties off

"Don't forget to close your eyes." She said.

"I won't" I lied again.

I pulled her panties off and she spread her legs. I gently pushed my finger into her pussy as far as it would go. She was drenched. I sucked her tits as I slowly finger fucked her. Next I decided to go a little further and began to gently kiss my way from her tits down across her waist toward the treasure between her legs.

"Stop! What are you doing?" She asked.

"I want to kiss you all over." I said

She became nervous and said. "I don't know about kissing me down there, I am all wet and ..."

"Don't worry." I said pressing two fingers against her lips. "I won't look I will keep my eyes closed." I was getting good at lying.

I continued to kiss my way to her pubic hair, she grabbed my head and pulled back a little but I continued on. I could see her beautiful pussy close up now; the pink outer lips, the tiny pink inner lips, her hard little clit, her creamy juice flowing out of her. She was still very nervous, but I licked her inner thigh, just stopping before her pussy, then licking the other thigh.

I could hold back no more. I stuck my tongue out and pushed it as deep as I could into her pussy. She tasted sweet, salty and delicious. I drank in all her juices. I licked all over her pussy but noticed I got the best response from her when I licked her clit.

"Oh, right there, that feels real good." She purred feeling more relaxed.

"You taste so good. I could do this all night." I replied.

I licked her hard little clit, and then pushed my finger into her warm wet pussy and finger fucked her while licking her clit. She began pressing herself down against my tongue while grabbing the back of my head and pulling it toward her pussy.

"Oooo, don't stop, right there, yes lick my clit, oh, oh, keep going" she said almost panting.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard toward her pussy, sat up slightly and arched her back.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She screamed.

I could feel her body convulse and at that point I shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy to drink all her juices.

When she was done I said. "you better go check on the kid, you were pretty loud." So she gathered up her clothes put them on real quick checked on the still sleeping kid and stopped off in the bathroom before coming back.

I was sitting on the couch when she entered the room and she said.

"Lie down, its your turn."

I wasn't sure what to expect but she reached out and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my underwear exposing my rock hard 7" cock. I pushed my pants and underwear all the way off.

"Wow! You are bigger than I thought you would be." She exclaimed.

"Am I the first real one you have seen?" I asked

"No but you are the biggest." She quickly said

Puzzled, I looked at her. "Who else did you see?"

"Oh..uhh..I accidentally walked into the men's room at band camp and saw one of the drummers naked last year, but he wasn't very big." She nervously said.

She then reached out and lightly traced her fingers up and down my shaft, and gently squeezed my balls.

"That feels good." I said.

She then wrapped her hand around my shaft and began pumping my cock, slowly at first then a little faster. After a minute she switched to the other hand and then back again.

I looked at her staring at my cock in her hand. She was pumping furiously, she wanted me to cum.

"I am getting close." I encouraged as my breathing became more rapid.

I could feel my balls start to tingle, a pressure building deep within me, rising getting ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum, I am going to.., Here it cums!" I groaned before exploding.

The first spurt of cum hit Wendy in the cheek, she then quickly directed it toward my chest while wiping her cheek with her other hand. The second spurt hit me in the chin and the remaining streams landed on my chest and abdomen. Wendy squeezed the rest out of my by milking my cock. She then took her fingers and ran them through my cum the way a child will draw pictures in the sand.

"You really came a lot!" She said surprised.

"I need to get cleaned up." I said and went to the bathroom.

The rest of the night was kissing, cuddling and watching TV.

October thru December:

We continued getting together at least once a week on babysitting nights. It usually involved much of the same. Me finger fucking and eating her pussy, which was always juicy, her jacking me off, although sometimes she would let me or even ask me to cum on her tits. One change that did occur was she stopped asking me to close my eyes, and actually let me see her naked body in all of its beauty.

December 31st

New Years Eve

This night after eating her pussy and making her cum violently, Wendy had me lie down on the floor again and began to jack me off as was becoming custom. I had my eyes closed concentrating on the feel of her hand on my cock when I felt something different. I felt a warm wetness on the tip of my cock. It slowly began to engulf half of shaft.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"What do you think I am doing?" She replied.

"I don't know" I said.

"Look at me." She commanded

I looked up to see Wendy's pretty face hovering over my cock. She opened her mouth and took half of my cock between her lips and began sucking.

"Oh wow! That feels wonderful." I said

She looked beautiful with my cock in her mouth. I watched her for a minute and then closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of her bobbing her head on my cock.

"Let me know when you're going to cum." She requested.

She began to masturbate me while the head of my cock was in her mouth. I began to feel the familiar pressure building.

"I'm going to cum!" I said rather quickly.

She removed my cock from her mouth and continued to masturbate me until I exploded all over my abdomen again. I was a little disappointed she didn't swallow my load, but hey, she just gave her first and I just had my first blowjob.

January 6th.

It had snowed the night before and we were out sled riding and having fun. Wendy and I got a little cold and we went to my garage. We were alone and kissing. I reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees.

"Can I have more of what I got New Years Eve?" I begged.

She smiled and went down to her knees, opened her mouth and I felt my cock slid along her tongue. It felt nice but I wanted her to take it in a little deeper. I reached down and put my hands on the back of her head and gently pulled her closer to me forcing her to take my cock deeper into her throat. She quickly pulled back, stood up crying and said she had to go home. She was freaking out again. Why?

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to gag you if I did." I said

"I am not a whore, don't call me a whore!" she loudly proclaimed

"I never called you a whore. I love you." I said

She looked at me somewhat embarrassed and said "I have to go now."

She left and went home. I was left standing there in my garage with my pants down, cock out, and confused.

Time passed and the only explanation she ever gave for that day was that she was not feeling well. Oh she did give me more blowjobs, but she never deep throated, nor did she ever let me shoot a load in her mouth.

April

After prom, Wendy and I went parking and during the course of the night my cock touched the entrance of her pussy. I honestly don't remember how. It was not on purpose, but the effect it had was wonderful. Wendy told me she had to babysit again on the 28th and maybe I should by some condoms.

April 28th

I arrived once again after the child was asleep. Wendy was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a light jacket. She was very nervous when I arrived. I kissed her and she said.

"Let's do this now before I lose my nerve."

She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans while I got naked. When I turned to look at her she was naked from the waist down but still had on her shirt and jacket.

"Come on lets do this. Do you have the condoms?"

"Yes, let me put it on first." I said

I had bought a few extra and even practiced putting one on so I wouldn't look stupid.

I put the condom on we lay down on the floor and I felt between her legs. For once she was not juicy; she was slightly wet but not juicy. I started to put my head between her legs.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"I just need to lick you a little to get you wetter so I can slide in easier." I insisted.

"Okay but hurry." She said

I licked her pussy. It had a slightly different taste but then again I wasn't used to licking a nearly dry pussy.

I climbed back onto her and kissed her. She reached down and guided my cock to her opening. I eased forward and felt my cock enter unknown territory. The sensation was wonderful, warm, wet, and sensual. I never felt closer to her than I did at that moment. I slowly began to thrust in and out of her but being young I couldn't help going a little faster. She was slamming into me with each thrust. I wish I could say we came at the same time but I came first.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Pull out before you cum." She ordered.

So I did as I was told and pulled out and filled the tip of the condom with my cum.

I took the condom off and watched her take it and wrap it in a tissue. We went to the bathroom where she flushed it down the toilet. She would repeat this process each time we made love over the next year.

Summer

After graduation and until college we fucked many times, and in many positions. I always wore a condom, and always had to pull out before I came. I know that seems odd but I was okay with the rules because I was in love.

One day in early August, Wendy's grandma came to visit and found used condoms in Wendy's dresser. Grandma said she had been looking for a pair socks to wear. Grandma told Wendy's mom and they told Mr. Travis. Wendy panicked and called me. I came over immediately. Mr. Travis excused the ladies so he could talk to me alone.

"We found used condoms in Wendy's room" Ed Travis said

"I know Mr. Travis and they are mine. I am sorry it won't happen again." I said

"Now Bill, I am not saying they are yours. If they are I am glad you are using protection. But they might not be yours." He said

I was somewhat bewildered, not mine? This man was in denial big time.

"I am willing to take responsibility Mr. Travis. I want to continue to see Wendy." I pleaded.

"Nobody is saying you can't see each other and I can see you love my daughter, just treat her right." He said

"I will Mr. Travis" I said.

Later I asked Wendy why she had the condoms. She said she never flushed all of them and didn't want to throw them away in someone else's trash. Strange but I believed her, I loved her.

Fall came and we both went away to college, just not the same college. Our schools were fifty miles apart. I would drive to her school on the weekend and bring her back to my apartment, sometimes I would stay with her in her apartment. Neither of us had a roommate so we could fuck all weekend.

November 10th

Something strange happened this weekend. It was Friday, and Wendy said she could not come to stay with me but I could come to her if I wanted. I packed up and drove to her apartment. When I arrived she was wearing a negligee and immediately took me to the bedroom.

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"I just missed you." She said

Wendy reached down and unbuckled my jeans and slid them down past my knees. She did the same to my underwear. I stepped out of them and pulled off my shirt. I was hard as a rock.

She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide and swallowed as much of me as she could. She proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I ever received. Before she brought me to a climax she said "Eat my pussy now."

I was only too happy to comply. I pulled off her negligee and lay her back on the bed with me at the foot of the bed. For some reason she wasn't happy there and wanted to move the left side of the bed. So I lay her back, put my knees on the floor and began lick up her inner thighs. She must have been really horny because not only was she soaking wet, her pussy juices were starting to run down her thighs. I eagerly licked up all her juices, making my way between her legs to her beautiful pussy. It smelled really strong today, and her pussy juices were really creamy. I licked, sucked and drove my tongue deep in her hole.

12