Young Sissy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, can't we just be friends? I don't want to hurt you...and I REALLY don't want to get hurt. Why can't we all just be nice to each other instead of acting like bimbo bullies?" When I finished my little speech I was on the verge of tears...it was heartfelt...it was stirring...it was utterly pointless. Trying to appeal to the humanity of a sissy is like trying to teach a cat algebra, they'll never understand it and you only look stupid for trying. The worst part is, I couldn't even blame her...she's not the one that took every last drop of humanity and rang it out of her like she was a filthy rag. I wondered how long it would take for me to become as playfully cruel as her, and if that would make me stronger.

"Of course we can be friends...the bestest of friends. As long as you do whatever I say, whenever I say it. After all, I'm a pwetty pwincess and you're just a maid. Of course, if you want to upset the social high-archey, then you know what you have to do. Beat me at sissy chicken and I'll be your widdle baby bitch." The way her eyes shined when she challenged me, I couldn't tell if she was looking forward to winning, or hoping she'd lose...I doubt she really knew either. She definitely played up her spoiled little gurl persona...maybe she just wanted to be put in her place with a hard spanking? I felt my intestines unravel a little as I thought of how a game of sissy chicken would play out right now. The game was easy enough and deliciously hard at the same time...all I had to do was rub my clit against hers and make her cum before I did. Normally, this would be an exercise in futility, as I have a hair trigger squirt switch, and Bambi knew it. But what she didn't know was that I had just had every drop of cum pumped out of me and that no matter how good it felt, all she'd get was a dry spasm from me. I mulled over my options, I could even challenge Sakura to a three way match and make both of them my bitches at once. Sure, I'd still have to kowtow to Contessa and Lola, but that seemed to be the natural order down in the basement anyway. In one fell swoop I could go from bottom bunk bitch to head of the free range sissies with two sex starved bitches to attend to my every dark desire...

That's when I realized I didn't want to make anyone my bitch. Not that I wanted to be their bitch...okay well maybe a little, but I'd rather have been their friend. I knew that if I beat them, I'd have to treat them as cruelly as they planned to treat me, if not crueler. If I didn't, they would resent me for it and make me their bitch anyway. No one fights more zealously for the oppressive social order than a sissy...after all, it's the only way they can justify their fate. But I was different...I don't know why...maybe I wasn't strong enough...maybe it's because I didn't have to fight my whole life like most of the other sissies probably had to...maybe I just felt too much, but I couldn't bear the thought of causing anyone the kind of pain I'd felt. I only had once choice...I lowered my head and meekly whispered, "No, Bambi, I don't want to challenge you. I'll...I'll be your gurlfriend."

"Oh goody cumdrops!" Bambi lifted my gaze to hers and I saw her face light up with child-like glee. She wasn't exactly sadistic, just spoiled. She was just a big kid in a bimbo's body...which might be scarier than a straight up sadist. Whatever else she was, she was giddy with dominant delight; pulling my pink plastic snout off so she could cover my face in soft, fluttery kisses and suck on my lips like they were candy. I opened my mouth to moan and her tongue darted in furtively. Even though she was in total control, her coquettish demeanor remained...she couldn't just take me...no, she had to tease me, taunt me, make me want to take her...and then pull away leaving me weak and wanting. I was starting to miss the simplicity of Contessa's cruelty...

"Okay, Sakura, get this widdle dowwy all dried off and take off my dress so it doesn't get any of her filth on it. Don't worry, I still wuvvy wuv wuv my China doll...er I mean my Korean-Merrycan doll. But I wanna play with my new baby doll..." I blushed as she referred to me as her baby doll...I wasn't sure how I felt about being a fuck doll's fuck doll...but my clit knew how it felt...it throbbed embarrasingly in front of everyone. It didn't help that Sakura's hands were all over me, with only a downy towel between her nimble little fingers and my soft, squirming skin. And when Bambi finally stepped out of her taffeta and lace, I really had a hard time maintaining what little composure I had left. I expected her to have the same petite proportions as Sakura, but hiding underneath that tight fitting dress were beautiful bouncing breasts almost the size of my own ridiculous udders and curves that should have come with a warning sign. I managed to blush even deeper when she noticed me staring, teasingly cooing, "Aww does the widdle baby want to nurse on Mommy's titties?" I stared at the ground and mumbled, unsure of how to respond to her caustic joke. It was only when she skipped over to me and pulled my head into her bosom that I realized she wasn't joking...

I couldn't breath...My nose was crushed in between her breasts, I could smell apple body wash on her skin, my head spun as I struggled for breath...when she pulled me off just far enough to slip a fat nipple in my mouth, I didn't even hesitate...I suckled on it like a good little dolly. I'm not sure if I did it for fear of being suffocated again, or if the lack of oxygen lowered my inhibitions to allow me to enjoy playing her kinky little game, but either way I was playing right into her hands.

"Hee hee Oh Emm Gee! You are the keeeeeutist widdle dolly ever! From now on I'm going to call you Baby Belle and you are going to call me Mommy...aren't you." She ended her sentence with an ominous period and I could tell from her tone that I didn't have a choice, and I figured that with all I'd been put through today, I might as well get my complete and utter degradation out of the way while I was still on a roll. And of course, just when I thought things couldn't get any more soul searingly humiliating, Bambi...sorry, 'Mommy'...found a way to take it to the next level...

It all started when she told me to sit on her lap and pointed her erect three inch clit at my well used hole. I could barely feel it slide all the way up into me, just short of hitting my sugary sweet spot. And I wasn't the only one feeling frustrated and needy...although I was the only one whimpering...I was surprised to find that despite all my embarrassing excess just moments earlier, all it took was a little tickle to make me hungry for more. What was wrong with me? Were all sissies perpetually unsatisfied? And if so, was I the only one too weak to endure it? Bambi didn't offer any answers, but she did offer a solution...one worse than the problem..."Yipers...you are more stretched out than silly putty left in the sun all day. Didn't you learn kegel exey-sizes from Izy-bella? Hmm I guess we'll have to improve-o-vise...Sakura, get over here and let's play sissy chicken inside this slut's pussy"

I was stunned speechless...and before I could find the words to protest...or gratitude...Sakura had already slipped in underneath me, placing her legs over Bambi's and pulling herself closer until their clits were rubbing against each other like baby snakes cuddling. I couldn't support my weight for long, my legs were too weak from the earlier funishment. All I could do was whimper as I slid down onto both of their cocks...wishing my pussy hurt more than the tiny peck of pain of as it was slightly stretched to fit two cute little cocks. I was still well lubed from the cock-o-matic, so they had no trouble quickly getting into a feverish pace. Their silky soft hips crashed against my ample ass as they filled me again and again...or almost filled me anyway...

Despite the added girth, they still weren't long enough to hit me hard and deep as I needed. Part of me was relieved that through no effort of my own, I would finally be able to resist cumming first like a good sissy should...the rest of me out-voted that goody goody and just wanted to cum one more time...okay twelve more times...and twenty three more times tops. To make matters worse...and things always seemed to get worse...Bambi and Sakura seemed to forget all about me, making out over my shoulder, completely ignoring my mouth as I left it gaping like a fish in hopes I'd be invited to the tongue party. Instead Bambi just giggles between moans at Sakura's helpless yelping. I felt sorry for Sakura, she obviously felt as conflicted as me; practically on the verge of tears as she swapped spit with her 'gurlfriend'. Or was that just part of the package? The shy schoolgirl that cries when she cums? And if it was, did that mean my own shame was just a manufactured product feature? I didn't know if that would be a relief or not, but somehow I doubted it. One thing I could be sure of, there was no real relief down in the basement...

As if to prove my point, Sakura came first with a wet whimper, and Bambi soon followed with a fit of manic giggles that verged on screams. And a mere moment after, they slumped over me sighing, one head on each shoulder, both caressing my cheeks in what I would have liked to pretend was a loving embrace. They were already spent and longing for just a little more. I was astounded as I realized my own seemingly eternal ecstasy must be just as fleeting in reality. Not that it mattered I suppose...time was meaningless down in the basement anyway. And as if to prove my point, a series of piercing alarms brought the sissies to their feet. They dragged me behind them by the leash, leading me to the bitch barracks. Finally, at long last...it was bedtime...

As if following some time honored tradition, Bambi and Sakura parted from me in silence, each going to separate bunks and tucking right into bed. I scanned the room for Contessa or Lola, not sure if I wanted to find them or not, but apparently their Masters had need of their services as they were no where to be seen. So there I stood, shivering and alone in the encroaching dark, looking over long rows of empty beds, feeling more alone than I ever had before. That is, until I saw Isabella laying in the far corner of the room.

I don't know what possessed me to cross over to her. I certainly didn't expect to be received with open arms. She had made it abundantly, agonizingly clear that she wanted nothing to do with me. But after all the changes I woke up to, all the horrors of the day, and the specter of tomorrow's trials looming over me, I didn't know where else to turn. So before I knew it, I was kneeling at her bed, not daring to speak, just staring longingly at her, hoping she wouldn't notice me so that I could just be close to her a little while longer. When she finally turned around, I was shocked by what I saw...

A look of genuine concern weighed heavily on her flawless face, giving a fetching furrow to her brow. I'd seen madness and malice today, enough mindless passion and poisonous mirth, enough broken psyches and beautiful facades...but this was the first unquestionably genuine emotion I'd seen since I woke up in this waking wet nightmare. I don't know if she felt sorry for me or for what she saw of herself in me. I don't know if she felt guilty or empathy. All I know is that for a moment she revealed a secret side of her I doubted anyone had seen for a long time, and she reminded me that whatever else I was now, I was still a human being too. And just like that, I felt stupid enough to hope again. And for once, my hope was rewarded, even if only for a fleeting moment. She beckoned me into her bed, saying, "If you tell anyone about this, I'll make you suffer in ways you won't be able to imagine for months yet. And don't get any ideas...I'm only doing this because I feel a smidgen responsible for your situation, and only for tonight. Understand?"

I nodded emphatically, practically breaking my neck to make it clear I understood. Isabella just pulled me close to her and let me drape my limbs around her. I felt my skin slide against hers and amazingly I didn't feel hungry for her cock...holding her, being held by her...that was much more fulfilling. I laid my head against her breast as she stroked my hair, singing

"Fa la ninna, fa la nanna
Nella braccia della mamma
Fa la ninna bel bambin,
Fa la nanna bambin bel,
Fa la ninna, fa la nanna
Nella braccia della mamma."

I drifted to sleep in her arms...it had been a good day after all. And who knew, maybe the next day would be even better. One could always hope...