Young Studs for Carol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick, long cock is walking back and forth into the soft and warm valley. When his huge balls hit the bottom side of her boobs, a couple of inches of his king-sized cock escapes the top of her cleavage, and his swollen dickhead points at her face.

"Lick, bitch, lick it!!" Nick shouts.

And mom lets her tongue swirl around the menacing bulb and laps at the pre cum, which starts leaking from the big memmber.

The black stud slids back and forth, rhythmically, as mom purrs and coos, letting me know that she loves all this attention.

"Little slut!" he pushes further the head of his cock into her mouth. "You like being titty fucked, don't you? You can't get enough of this cock, huh?"

"Yeah, fuck them!" mom yells, when Nick gets out of her lips and moves again the fleshy tool between her mounds.

"Fuck my tits, big guy! See how big they are! You like my big titties, don't you?"

"Yeah. . . yeah, dirty whore! Such big round tits on a small body like yours! Aren't you my old big boobed whore?"

"Yeeessss. . . I'm your old big boobed whore. . . fuck my tits harder with this huge thing, you perv bastard!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . take it all, slut!" Nick has increased his movements. He is clearly getting close to spurt. "Aren't you my little old slut?"

"Yes. . .yes. . . your little. . . old. . . slut. . . am I good for you, big cocked fucker?"

"Damn, bitch, what a slut you are! So small, so hot, so sluttish!!!"

"Mmmmmmmm. . .!" mom moans, with Nick's meat in her mouth, her arms flailing in the air, his hands firmly grasping her mammaries.

And now, finally, he reaches the point.

"Oooohhhhhhhh. . . I'm gonna cum. . . I'm gonna cum. . in your mouth, bitch. . . eat my cum, bitch. . . you old fucking wifey. . ."

He explodes and she swallows. He shots his thick load in her throat and she gulps.

"Eat my jizz, baby, drink all these proteins down, doll!!" he shouts.

The vision is too much, my cock is throbbing in excitement, I want to be in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass.

Nick fills mom with cum, until it drips out of her lips.

"The taste is good, hu? Black's tasty seed for the white mommy!!! Lemme paint you, sweetie!" He pops his cock out of her mouth, then he releases her tits (which undulate enticingly on her chest) and after wrapping his big hands around her beautiful upper arms, he presses the dick head over the twin boobs.

A shot of cum spurts out on her left areola and scatters over the soft roundness.

"Ooooooohhhhh. . . again. . . you pig. . . pig. . . aaaaahhhh. . ." mom yells.

And another shot, bigger than the first one, hits her right nipple. Now Nick grabs his tool with one hand and blasts his semen all over her globes. He rubs furiously his cock, as rope and rope of creamy cum cover the swell of the lovely titflesh.

Unable to stop him and control herself, her eyes squeezed shut, mom mumbles incomprehensible words in unison with her cunt squirts.

When the last gush spurts from his shaft, Nick releases his grip on her arm and rummages his fingers onto her wet vagina, scooping her final inner liquids.

Now mom's body is totally spent.

"The girl is done!" he exclaims with satisfaction. "I've finished her!!"

Mom's breasts are a mess, fully covered in cum: much more than I would have ever imagined, for sure. The thick coat of spunk is slowly leaking down, from her cleavage onto her stomach.

Nick stands up, then bends over and lifts one of her tits by the nipple. He sways it back and forth, like a hand-bell, grinning at me: "Your mom's got a nice pair of melons, dude! Made just for playing and fucking!"

Mom is totally unconscious, when he effortlessly picks her up as though she is a rag doll.

"What have I to do with this bimbo?" he asks, showing her off to John. "I've had enough fun, for today!!"

"Pass the old chick to me, pal!" Tom says from the pool, where he is slowly swimming. When the sex session between mom and Nick started, he jumped into the water, finally satisfied by the wild fucking he had given her.

"I'll take her in my arms for a while. She needs a good bath, then she will be all clean!"

"Okay!" Nick agrees and carries my mom to the pool edge.

"What. . . what are you doing. . . I'm tired. . " She has recovered some of her senses, as the black stallion is cradling her like a little child.

"Don't worry, pussycat! You're in good hands. We want our playgirl always clean and proper!" he tells her, in a soft voice.

Tom is standing in the shallow side, reaching out his arms; when Nick throws mom to him through the air, like a puppet, he catches her in his embrace.

"Welcome, little pixie!" he shouts. "How sexy you look!" Then, without effort, he lifts her up, over his head, and walks her around the pool, supporting her tiny, naked body with his big palms: one under her ass, one under her shoulders.

"See your mommy, boy?" he tells me, when he stops at the center of the pool, holding his prey, my mom, up in the air. Then he throws her down to the water, with a big splash.

When mom emerges, she splutters. But she has no time to recover herself from the wild manipulation of the black stud, because Tom grabs her again and spins her around.

For twenty minutes, or may be more, he manhandles her with his strong arms, in any way.

He ducks and keeps her in position underwater, uncaring of her desperate and helpless attempts to break free; when finally he lets her regain the breath, he lifts her by her hips and sets her legs over his shoulders, probing his tongue into her slit.

She is his pool toy.

He floats her from one side to the other, feeling her shapely, small frame. He lifts again her upper body, swirls his tongue around the tender titflesh, before flicking and devouring one prominent nipple into his mouth; then he slams her downward, impaling her onto his underwater erection.

He carries her triumphantly across the pool, her arms wrapped, for balance, around his neck, his hands on her round buns, his cock firmly inserted in her pussy.

He lifts her off his tool and tosses her back into the water. She comes up spluttering and he scoops her up and cradles her for another walk, before entering her again, as she lets out a high pitched moan.

This goes on for a while, under the backyard's floodlights; and the air echoes, in the night, with the panicked yells of my white mom, mixed with the sadistic laughs of her black rapist.

Totally absorbed by the torrid action in front of me, I have abandoned any sense of jealousy and I'm allowing myself to get a raging, growing, delightful hard on.

"Guys, this old chick is a hot little number! A real cute bimbo!" Tom exclaims, finally climbing the stairs out of the pool. Mom is laid in his arms, like a child. "Fucked and clean!" he adds proudly, walking along the patio.

"Take here the baby!" Nick says, from a chair where he is sitting; he has a large yellow towel on his lap.

Tom approaches him and deposits mom on the floor. Now she stands, in all her pale white mature nudity, in front of the big black young stud.

And he starts to dry her.

Slowly, he runs the soft sheet across her arms, shoulders and back; he lifts her arms and pins her wrists with one hand, working with the other hand on her armpits and under arms. Then he goes to her tits, where he checks their smoothness and roundness, together with their full weight, before stroking the towel over the lovable boobs. He takes his time on each melon and on the valley between the fleshy hills, without forgetting to put some kisses on the two erect peaks.

Now it's the turn of her belly, thighs, legs and feet, up and down meticulously. When he reaches the last step, on her erogenous zone, she shudders and quivers.

He towels gently her pussy and passes between her thighs, up to the rear hole. He spreads her ass orbs wide and runs along the walls of the channel between them.

A wet kiss on her cuntlips, which gets a light moan out of mom's throat, followed by a couple of playful slaps on one tit and on her buttcheeks, conclude his action.

"You are done, baby!" he exclaims. "Ready again for a night of sex!"

"Thanks, pal!" John says. He is beside them, now, a large smile on his face. And without a word, he sweeps mom up into his arms, like a groom with his bride.

"Give the boy this stuff!" he nods to the mini thong, wrapped around the neck of his friend.

"Yes, pal," Nick says, putting the minuscule piece of cloth in my hand, and winking to John, "For some games?" he asks.

"To entertain the baby!" he replies, with a loud laugh. "And us!"

What he has in his mind about her I don't know, but one thing is sure: at fifty-two, mom is no more in charge of our house: she has lost any control.

Before their intrusion, she was used to be obeyed and respected, but now she is dominated, manipulated and played, like a human toy, by a group of escaped convicts. They are young, massive, well hung and hungry of sex; regardless of her repeated pleads for mercy, they have taken any kind of liberties on her small, curvaceous, succulent body. And her mature age, her marital status, the presence of her son (myself) have increased their libidinous desires.

But nevertheless I am not annoyed, because all these events are offering me, finally, the chance of bedding my coveted mom.

"Did you enjoy my friends?" John asks mom. His tongue is slowly sliding along the delicious valley of her creamy boobs.

"Enjoy?" she says in a whisper. "It was like being whipped in a mixer! I'm so tired!"

"Okay, little baby! Daddy's taking care of you, now!" His voice is soft.

Then he tells me: "Let's go to the main room, first. The girl needs some rest, and we can wait in a cozy chair!"

The three of us are entering the house.

*

(To be continued)

I hope you like the story and I look forward to hearing your comments and votes.

Also your feedback, via e-mail, is highly appreciated. Thank you.