Young Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy accepted that his time with Molly had been cut short and was over for the time being. He kissed Molly on the cheek as he said goodbye. “Thank you,” he whispered quietly.

Mrs. Moore slipped a housecoat over her bikini; it was brief matching the white stiletto heels she wore. “I won’t get dressed now you’re here. You can slip into the post office for me and then I will take you home. Come on lets do it now.”

Tommy couldn’t help but gasp as he followed her through the door. Her legs and backside moved erotically making him forget that she was the wife of a multi millionaire and he was a working class boy.

“Yes,” he whistled quietly, “let’s do it now.”

Veronica Moore slipped into the driver’s seat of her top of the range Mercedes sedan. Her legs opened to his gaze allowing him a clear view of a wet patch on the front of her bikini.

Tommy did not know how he remembered to wave to Molly as they sped away from the house.

As soon as the house disappeared from view, Veronica slowed down and started to ask questions. Her questions like Molly’s earlier in the afternoon soon made it clear that Tommy had visited her home with plans to bed Jemmina.

Veronica Moore loved sex. She had married Malcolm Moore a property developer for his money. He had married her as a trophy to show off to his rich friends.

Jemmina was his daughter by a previous marriage. Given his poor performance in bed, Veronica did not know how he had fathered Jemmina. He only ever lasted a minute or two and the miserable amount of come hardly made her wet.

She had though about a lover but he was extremely suspicious and jealous. Money was his god. Everything is for sale if the price is right, was his favorite saying.

To Veronica Tommy was heaven sent. He was young and had no connection with her husband or his friends. No one out this way would know him or guess that she had even met him. He had come out here looking for sex.

I’ll help him find it, she thought as she smiled at the prospect. She slowed the car and headed for a grove of trees. She took the time to look him over. Yes, she thought. He is just what I want, young clean and strong and best of all unknown.

Tommy could not take his eyes off her body. He decided that she was sexier than the Penthouse Pets from his favorite jerk off magazine. His cock grew harder forming a lump in his pants.

He was imagining her in his arms making love when one of her questions startled him. She was looking down at the lump in his pants. “Are you still a virgin then?” she growled in a husky voice.

She had driven over a slight rise and slowed behind a grove of trees at the rear of her estate. She reached over and laid her hand on his lap. Her heart was beating faster every minute. “Can you keep a secret, are you discreet?” she growled.

Tommy loved her deep husky voice. He looked into to her eyes and thought, she was not as confident as she appeared.

“I don’t know,” he whispered. “I haven’t done anything worth keeping secret.”

“NOW’s your chance,” she whispered as she squeezed his cock.

12