Young Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers

"No. You could get pregnant."

"No, I can't. I can't get pregnant. I never could. Don't worry."

With relief, he sighed. "Oh, thank God." After he thought for a moment, he said quietly, "What about diseases?"

"I think I'm clean," I said. I was worried about him though. I know he had a lot of experience. I just looked at him.

"No, I'm good. I always, well, until now, I always use a condom. Plus I just had a physical, blood test and everything."

I was relieved. "I've only had sex with one man since my husband, and we used protection, so I'm okay."

He thought for a minute. "Who was that?"

I smiled and smacked him playfully. "I think I've shared enough about my sex life with my boss! Now lay back there and let me examine your penis!"

This was, indeed, a special man, but I had to guard against losing my heart to him. His track record showed a series of short-term women. Not the kind of person I could expect to suddenly want me and only me. But for now, it was great.

suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers
12