Young Widow Meets The Marquis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's orgasm rocked her, causing her to launch into an all-consuming tremor. Stone tried to control her writhing body, holding on to her lust engorged breasts, using them as leverage to stabilize the possessed woman. Sounds of her orgasm lingered, echoing off the living room walls.

Rocky grunted his approval, crudely thanked Alex by saying, "Great fuck!" before excusing himself. "I'm tired!" he said. He headed for his bedroom, satisfied.

"See yah big guy." Stone turned to Alex and said, "I've got something to show you."

"Okay," she said softly, still bathed in the afterglow of her lingering orgasm. "But give me a minute." Stone held her for several minutes, helping her recover. As she stood, she stumbled, legs still trembling from the lingering orgasm.

Stone led her to a stairwell just off the kitchen. He gently pulled her in tow, passing the basement door, then descending the steps. He punched numbers into a security mechanism, unlocking the door. He silently switched on a series of indirect lights, revealing a room of mirrors. Their reflections created a fun zone experience, causing Alex to feel faint. Her vertigo was barely averted as Stone hugged her.

"Over here, Alex."

The two recently introduced lovers walked slowly to a rear wall, the only one devoid of mirrors. Over the elevated bed was a poster, proclaiming in bold letters, "Justine's bed." Alex stared at Stone, frowned, then asked, "What's Justine's bed?"

"It's a reference to the Marquis de Sade."

"Oh," Alex sighed, remembering only that the word 'sadism' is derived from the famous Marquis.

Stone lit a candle and motioned Alex to lie down on the bed. "I have something to excite our passions."

"I'm already on fire."

"We've only just begun," Stone announced, as he pulled Alex down on the elevated bed, mirrors from the adjacent walls reflecting their shadowy presence. The lighting was subdued, amplified by the flickering candle clutched in Stone's large hands.

To be continued ...

12