Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, excitedly ready to see her breasts, I reached down for her and removed her bra. Her breasts were perfect C cups. In the way they were so shapely, her breasts reminded me of Lynn's breasts only just a tad larger. Tit for dick, with her still sucking my cock, I caressed her big tits and fingered her nipples. As soon as I took her nipples between my fingers, she took my cock deeper in her mouth. As soon as I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, I could feel her excitement increase. It felt so good to feel her breast in my hand with my cock in her mouth.

With her still on her knees, a long reach, even for my long arms, I reached my hand in her panties and played with her trimmed pubic hair before inserting a finger, while teasing her clit with my other finger. As soon as I played with her pussy, she was squirming, she was wiggling, she was hot, and she was ready. Interrupting and temporarily forsaking her impromptu blowjob to eat her, I reached down for her and she removed her panty, as she slid up to me. As if we were a moving conveyor belt of sexual activity, as she slid up as I slid down and sucked her nipples along the way.

I couldn't wait to sniff her. I couldn't wait to bury my nose in her cunt. I couldn't wait to lick her. I couldn't wait to taste her. I couldn't wait to slide my tongue all over and inside her wet pussy. I couldn't wait to eat her.

As if she was warm, sweet, tapioca pudding, I buried my face in her pussy. My tongue lapped her while my finger fucked her. Not as vocal as Jamie, not as sexually demanding as Gwen, and not as set in her ways as Marianne, a nice in between balance, she was still more vocal than Lynn. Then, unbelievably, as if she was my custom made, dream woman, she said exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Lick me, Freddie. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Make me cum. I need to cum. Lick me, baby. Lick me. Lap my cunt juices."

Dirty talk. Just as Lynn was into dirty talk, just as Jamie, Gwen, and Marianne weren't, Kate was giving me dirty talk. I love dirty talk. I love a woman who explicitly tells me what she sexually wants, so that I can explicitly tell her what I sexually want too. Indeed, we were a sexual, love match made in Heaven.

"I love licking your pussy, Kate," I said while licking her and fingering her. I love fucking you with my long stiff fingers. I want to make you cum," I said with my face buried in her pussy and careful not to call her Lynn.

"After you give me an orgasm with your mouth and another one with your cock, I can't wait to suck your big prick again. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow you. Lick me, Freddie. Lick my pussy and fuck me with your fingers and I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life."

I'm in love. I just found the one woman perverted enough for me. One who reminds me of Lynn, one who is even more beautiful than Lynn, and one who loves talking dirty in bed. I was baffled in trying to think who she reminds me of, when looking up at her from this angle with my head between her legs and with her lifting her head to look down at me with those eyes, mostly because of those eyes. Then, I got a sense of who it was. She looks like that Brazilian model, Adriana Francesca Lima, only Kate is much prettier.

Her dirty talk made me more sexually excited for her. I licked and fingered her more passionately. I was enjoying eating her more than I've enjoyed eating any woman. In the way that she humped my mouth with her pussy, in the way that she pulled me by my hair and pulled my face into her cunt, unbelievably Kate was more sensuously sexual than Lynn, Jamie, Gwen, and Marianne. I licked her until I felt her long legs tense and saw her back arch. As if trying to shove my tongue deeper inside of her, as if trying to fuck her pussy with my tongue, pulling my hair harder, she impaled her pussy with my face.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop. Lick me, Freddie. Lick me. Lick me, while playing with my clit and fucking me with your finger."

I waited for her to come down from the ceiling. I gave her a moment to regain her energy. Then, when she reached out for me, I mounted her. Immediately, I felt her hand reach down to direct me inside of her. Just as I entered her, I realized that I was more than hard enough to penetrate her, even though I forgot to take a Viagra. Obviously, I didn't need a drug to make love to Kate. She was my drug.

Without saying a word, forsaking dirty talk for French kissing, our first time together, we made long and loving love with deep, wet kisses in between. All happening over a three hour period of marathon sex, the second time together, we fucked. I banged her, really banged her hard. Then, with me spent and sweaty and her with her hair back and her face flushed, gushing as is she was a supermodel on a Caribbean photo shoot, we rested while holding one another.

Then, when I felt myself drifting off to sleep, she let go of me to slide down the bed and to take me in her mouth again. As if I was ready to be shipped to the morgue, as if I was dead on arrival in the back of an ambulance, she resuscitated me and aroused me back to life with her hand, lips, and tongue. Then, once I was hard and ready, she mounted me. With her hair flying as if windblown and her big tits bouncing, she rode me as if she was a cowgirl and I was her bucking bronco. The lovemaking that I experienced with Kate was even better than the lovemaking that I had with Lynn. Even though I connected with Lynn, we disconnected on other levels of maturity, no doubt because of the differences in our age. Now, with Kate nearly my age, we were more of a solid match.

That was three years ago and Kate and I are still together, only we're married now, making it official two years ago. I still haven't told her about the Heaven Can Wait movie or that I suspect that she's my girlfriend reincarnated. I don't think that I ever will. It's our secret, Seymour's and mine. It doesn't matter, now. I'm with Kate now and not Lynn. Lynn's dead, gone forever and never to return.

I love Kate for who she is as a person. She's much like Lynn in many ways but so different in other ways. Sometimes she says things and/or does things that are so reminiscent of Lynn that I can almost see her soul emerging from Kate's body. Other times, she's totally opposite. It's weird. Fortunately, with Kate, I have a woman who possesses all the things that I loved about Lynn, beauty, sense of humor, and she talks dirty in bed. Moreover, closer to my age, she's a woman who shares many of my interests and a woman who I can freely converse with about books, television, and movies without having to explain all the historical references of my conversation.

Before Lynn's death, I couldn't imagine my life without her. Then, when she died, I never thought that I'd get over the loss of her. Now, with Kate in my life, life is good, real good. My love so young relationship with Lynn was never as good as love right now with Kate.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
20 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

I cried so much. As a mother who lost her grown child I could feel Mariane’s desire for some kind of connection again. Thank you, thank you for sharing your talents with us. How fortunate Freddie was to find love once again.

deucemageedeucemageeabout 2 years ago

OMG! I loved this story! It started a bit slow but your writing skills gave it just enough energy to keep me reading. The rest of the story was so well written that I didn’t want to stop reading. Awesome job! Thank you! And keep up the good work!

theSorcerertheSorcererover 2 years ago

I am old now. I worked with my father, we were close. He died 20 years ago suddenly. I was distraught for a long time. I went to see an old black minister that had worked for him for 50 years, since after WWII. He knew how much I missed my father. He told me your father is still with us he is just in pieces in the ones he loved, and the ones that loved him. You have to visit those people to find your father, you will find a piece in all of them.

jott50jott50about 3 years ago

Wow! Having read this series over 6 years ago I noticed that my love of a great story hasn't changed. Glad that you are still writing! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
More Stories