Your Hand In Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie started kissing and licking Darcy's left breast and gently massaging her right. Somewhere in the back of her head Darcy remembered saying the words 'your turn first, sweetheart,' but by that point a stampede of wild horses could not have made Darcy stop Cassie. God could have descended from on high and commanded Darcy to push Cassie onto the bed and make love to her, Darcy would have ignored him. She was enjoying every second of Cassie's attention. Her every nerve ending was on fire, tingling with anticipation. And then Cassie gently bit Darcy's nipple.

"Oh Christ," Darcy gasped out, her back arching involuntarily into Cassie's face. Darcy felt Cassie smile before she swapped over, so she was kissing her right breast. Darcy's hands were beside her, the duvet clamped in her grip as one gasp melted into the next.

Cassie gave Darcy's breasts one final squeeze and then left a trail of kisses down her stomach, she undid Darcy's jeans and slipped them off. She started kissing her way from Darcy's calf muscle, up to her knee, then up her thigh. The kisses turned to nibbles half way up her thigh, each one shooting another bolt of pleasure through Darcy's body until she was stuck halfway between normality and ecstasy. And Darcy knew Cassie was going to push her the rest of the way. Cassie slid Darcy's panties, powder blue to match the bra, off and cast them aside. She gazed down at Darcy's pussy for a second and breathed, "beautiful," before gently touching her lips to it.

Thanks to Cassie's earlier ministrations just that one touch was bliss, Darcy cried out loudly enough to make her glad they had the house to themselves. Cassie took one languid lick from the bottom of Darcy's pussy stopping just before she reached Darcy's clit. "You taste fantastic," Cassie said before taking another lick. Darcy cried out again, and in that second realised that part of the experience Cassie was giving her was in the words. She'd been saying just the right things at just the right times to heighten every feeling that coursed through Darcy's body like a shot of adrenaline. For maybe the hundredth time since Cassie had pulled her into the bedroom Darcy felt completely overawed by the amount of effort Cassie was putting into giving Darcy pleasure. She refused to believe Cassie felt as indifferent about her as she seemed to, maybe she just had trouble telling Darcy that she liked her, instead of merely tolerating her. But then again they'd only been seeing each other for a couple of days, perhaps it was just too soon for Cassie to feel anything for Darcy, perhaps it was too soon for them to be making love, were they moving too fast? Before Darcy could come up with an answer Cassie took another long lick, effectively banishing coherent thought for the time being as Darcy's hips bucked like she'd jabbed her finger into an electrical outlet.

Darcy felt Cassie's tongue slowly work its way inside her, stimulating her in ways she didn't think possible, finding pleasure centres Darcy never knew existed. She was having trouble breathing by this point, every time she'd try and take a breath Cassie would do something else spectacular and every drop of air in Darcy's lungs would get gasped out. And then Cassie's tongue slid along Darcy's clit. Her orgasm tore through her, every muscle in her body seemingly contracting at once, she felt her hands shoot to Cassie's head, though whether to keep it in place or push it away she had no idea. When it had finally ended Darcy felt like she'd run headlong into a wall, she was utterly spent, she doubted she could have moved if her life depended on it. Cassie gave her a short while to recover and then slid her fingers into Darcy's pussy.

It was gentle at first, not the frantic pumping in and out which had been Claire's technique. It felt like Cassie was making a slow 'walking' motion with her fingers, carefully building Darcy up. She started moaning again, though the sound was more ragged this time, and it hurt her throat. Obviously she'd gone overboard first time round, though it wasn't her fault really was it? Slowly Cassie started to speed up, one of Darcy's hands was gripping a handful of duvet, the other was in Cassie's hair. When Cassie's tongue touched Darcy's clit again her hand slammed into a fist, Darcy realised that she must have been practically ripping Cassie's hair out, but she wasn't really in control of her limbs at that point. She would have apologised if she wasn't gasping for every breath like a drowning man. Obviously it wasn't so bad, as Cassie didn't stop.

If Darcy's first orgasm was like running into a wall (a very pleasurable wall mind you, but a wall nevertheless) then her second was like being hit by a freight train. When the grunting, screaming and thrashing came to an end Darcy was sure she wouldn't be able to move for a week. Cassie must have sensed this because she slowly drew her fingers out of Darcy, sucking them dry with the most lascivious look and satisfied groan Darcy had ever seen and heard. She slowly worked her way up Darcy's body, retracing the trail of kisses she left on the way down.

"That... Was... Wow." Darcy said, still gasping for air. Cassie had her face and the base of Darcy's throat where she had been slowly placing kisses, and thanks to that Darcy could feel the smile grow on Cassie's lips. Cassie had an arm across Darcy's chest, and their legs knotted together, once again it struck Darcy how committed Cassie was to making sex and unforgettable experience. It would have ended on a sour note if Cassie had just rolled over and immediately started snoring. Darcy loved the feeling of being held after what they'd just done, and that's what it was Darcy decided, Cassie wasn't patiently waiting to get her rocks off, she was just holding Darcy for the act itself.

Cassie had drifted off to sleep by the time Darcy felt she could move again without her limbs falling off, Darcy decided to wake her by kissing that spot where shoulder becomes neck, the spot that made Cassie mewl and whimper in such a delightful way.

"Don't feel obligated to return the favour tonight, Darcy, you're going to get plenty more chance to." Cassie said, her voice thick with sleep.

Darcy's heart leapt, that was the first hint that Cassie saw them having a future together. "I want to, Cassie."

At that Cassie nibbled Darcy's earlobe, eliciting an excited little squeal from the blonde. Darcy kissed Cassie in what she decided to call Cassie's 'moan spot' again, and treasured the sound Cassie made. That little whimper that Cassie made every time Darcy kissed her there was the most arousing sound Darcy had ever heard. Darcy moved her attention down to those delightful coin sized nipples and started licking and sucking and nibbling, filing away Cassie's reactions, remembering what worked and what didn't. Darcy worked her way down Cassie's body, stopping to lick Cassie's belly button, to which Cassie giggled and gasped the word "tickles,".

Darcy seemed to find herself between Cassie's legs in no time at all, she meant to take her time and explore Cassie's body like Cassie did her's but her own nervousness ruined that plan. Darcy nibbled the inside of Cassie's thigh, remembering how much she enjoyed that.

"Oh, Darcy, that feels so good." Cassie said in a breathy voice that was music to Darcy's ears.

'God, I know we're not exactly on speaking terms, but please let me be good at this. I will give the contents of my purse to the next homeless man I see if you just let me give her a decent orgasm.'

With that silent prayer over Darcy tasted Cassie's pussy for the first time. It was a strong, kind of musky taste, it didn't remind Darcy of any one thing, it was a taste all of its own. A taste Darcy was instantly addicted to. She tried to cast her mind back, remember what Cassie had done to her but she came up blank, so she decided to make it up as she went along. She dipped the tip of her tongue inside Cassie, and felt the walls of Cassie's pussy contract around it.

"Oh fuck, oh, Darcy." Cassie breathed. Darcy loved the sound of her name being whispered in such an erotic way. Darcy gently brushed her tongue across Cassie's clit and slid her fingers inside Cassie's pussy. "Darcy, Darcy, Darcy, that's so good," Cassie said, her voice barely above a whisper. Darcy bent her fingers and felt a knot of differently textured flesh on the roof of Cassie's pussy, she started a 'come hither' motion against it. Cassie gasped, it was the loudest she'd been all night and it was still a whisper compared to the noises Darcy had been making. "Don't stop, Darcy, you're going to make me cum." Cassie said, even quieter than the last time she spoke.

Darcy took Cassie's clit lightly between her teeth and started flicking the tip of her tongue over it still maintaining the rhythm of her fingers. She felt the walls of Cassie's pussy contract around her fingers pining them in place, Cassie lurched almost into a sitting position and gasped once before saying, "oh God, Darcy, I'm cumming."

Cassie slumped back down onto the bed and sighed contentedly. Darcy pulled her fingers out from inside Cassie and moved back up the bed and kissed her.

"I love that I can taste myself on you, Darcy." Cassie said. She giggled that added, "all that worrying over nothing. You were fantastic."

Darcy was skeptical, Cassie had been very quiet, but she supposed that not everyone was the same, and Cassie had talked a lot. Maybe she was just a talker, Darcy could live with that if it meant that Cassie would say 'Darcy' over and over in the throws of ecstasy. Hearing her name on her lover's lips like that had been a real treat.

Cassie kissed Darcy's throat before snuggling into her and closing her eyes. Darcy reached for the duvet and pulled it over the pair of them and fell asleep wondering just how long it takes to fall in love with someone.

12