You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling Mom that you stripped me naked. I'm telling her that you exposed your cock to me. I'm telling her that you had sex with me, your sister. God, you're such an incestuous pervert. Then, I'm calling the cops," she said squatting down to conceal her nakedness from him while screaming at him. "I'm reporting you to the police. I'll be pressing criminal charges against your incestuous ass. You'll be going to jail for what you've done to me," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

There was no turning back now. Gone beyond the point of no return, he's already played his hand and showed his cards. Now, it was up to him. Needing to know when to fold them and when to walk away, either he'd take his winnings or leave it on the table. Deciding it was better to sample the sweet fruits of his labor than to leave it and have it go bad in his future thoughts about her, he was all in. Just as it was before it was now. With nothing else to do and with the only way out of this jam being to go deeper figuratively and deeper literally into his hypnotic dream of a sexual fantasy nightmare, he said the one word that would shut his sister the fuck up.

"Beetlejuice," he said watching his sister stand with her arms by her side. "Beetlejuice," he said immediately seeing her nipples grow bigger and harder while her pussy glistened its wetness under his bedroom light. "Beetlejuice," he said as she walked to him to take his big, hard cock in her soft, little hand.

To be continued...

12