All Comments on 'Yours Ch. 05'

by BackyardBottomslash

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't dude. We're in quarantine, do you have something better to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly Erotic!

This entire story is so well written, and incredibly erotic! I noticed that you haven't written anything for some time. Hopefully, you will come to appreciate what a gifted author you are, start writing again.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Best Chapter

I feel like I learned so much here, and it helped me a lot. I think I can have a better conversation with a dom in the future. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best story I've read on here. Ever.

I love the characters so much!!!

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

great story. He should really talk about his anger towards his sister and clear the air with her

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

BackyardBottomslash,

The stories/chapters keep getting better and better! I'm sure, without looking, that you've written more chapters, but I'll add a couple of comments in case I catch up and you've not finished writing all you intend to.

In no particular order:

1. I agree with the suggestion made by Sniperking: his anger issues towards his sister needs to be "talked through" and made right in his mind. Since you delved deep into their psyches, this is a logical step in the process.

2. No spelling or grammar issues though I did notice a couple of words that seem to be missing. Nothing that even slowed me down, but I noticed.

3. Your description and explanation of where they both are mentally AND emotionally within their relationship was very detailed and interesting. It pulled in even those of us that just came for the eroticism and made their personalities a PART of the erotic action. His anger (then hers) became ours. His excitement became, or strengthened, ours. Very good job, especially when she is cumming JUST from the pain he has inflicted, and she has embraced.

4. Keep driving home, as you're doing, the dynamics of her being OWNED by him. It's not only hot, but it helps support the dynamic nature of her personality; and his.

Please keep this going, beyond what you have already written (however much that is)!! :-) It is excellent!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you well written and it touched me. I guess we in the lifestyle all struggle with those feelings of guilt and shame for being different and needing what we need.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous