Zaftig Submissive Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she lowered herself onto Jennifer’s face and slowly a smile spread across her entire face. She only had to squat on Jennifer’s mouth for a moment before she started moaning in appreciation. “See,” she said. “Your tongue knows just what to do. Oooh. Yeah. Faster. Work the clit. That’s where I need it. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Urrr. Huh huh.” With the last two syllables of guttural sounds, I knew that Penny’s orgasm was upon her. She reached out with both hands and steadied herself against the headboard, then let a cry of pleasure escape from her lips. Her whole body shook with bliss and then she collapsed on the bed next to Jennifer.

I looked at Jennifer’s flushed face smeared with my wife’s liberal lubrication. She was breathing heavily and a smile was upon her lips as well. Obviously she had enjoyed herself, not just because she had given pleasure to another person, but because she had proven to herself that she could ignore whatever taboos had been placed in her head and actually have sex with another woman. It was probably a proud moment for her.

I got up from my chair, erect cock in hand, intent upon plunging it into the closest orifice of whichever woman I encountered first. Penny had other plans.

“Stop,” she ordered me, holding her hand out like a traffic cop. “Go to the bathroom and bring me a towel.”

Obediently I quickly left the room and returned with the requested item. I had an idea of what Penny was up to and I was unsure as to how Jennifer would react. Knowing my wife and knowing myself, I wanted what Penny was planning but it might take Jennifer away from me forever. Some people don’t react well to being humiliated even if they are a willing submissive.

Taking the towel from me Penny placed it under Jennifer’s head and brushed back the bigger woman’s hair.

“What are you doing?” Jennifer asked. If she knew what was about to happen, she didn’t give much away. If she was nervous, she was hiding that as well.

“I can’t have other women fucking my husband in our bed while I’m not here to watch or participate,” said Penny in an angry voice. She resumed her straddling position over Jennifer’s face. “I don’t mind that he fucks around because he always tells me. I do mind when he brings his sluts home and I’m not here. I can understand why he did it. You are so submissive and beautiful after all. But it was wrong and there needs to be a punishment. I can’t punish him, he’s my husband and—let’s face it he’s a man—they only think with their dicks. I’ll have to punish you instead.”

A fearful look crossed Jennifer’s face. Penny was quick to reassure her. “Don’t worry, it won’t be painful. It will, however, prove your submissiveness and have the added benefit of what I like to call marking my lovers.”

“What are you going to do?” Jennifer cried out. I could picture all sorts of weird tortures going through her head. I almost had to laugh because I was so frightened at the outcome.

“Shh, shh,” soothed Penny, not telling my girlfriend anything. “It’ll all be over in a minute.” She sighed and relaxed her body as Jennifer tensed her own.

A moment later the golden liquid spilled from Penny’s crotch onto Jennifer’s face. I admired Jennifer’s self-control she didn’t cry out or scream in surprise as Penny’s warm piss flowed over her lips and cheeks. I could hear her whimper as the liquid dripped into her hair and pooled around her eyes. The towel stated becoming wet and Jennifer moved her head back and forth to escape the steady stream of torment falling on her. It didn’t help and in fact only served to better spread the piss around. Moment’s latter Penny’s bladder was emptied and she daintily wiped away the piss from Jennifer’s eyes.

“Almost done,” she told her. “You just need to clean me up a little.” Penny lowered herself a little more so that her pussy was just above Jennifer’s lips. Without further encouragement Jennifer’s tongue appeared to lick away the few drops of piss dangling from Penny’s pubic hairs. “Good girl,” Penny cooed.

“That wasn’t so bad,” said Jennifer in relief.

“You’re mine now,” Penny said kissing Jennifer lightly on her damp lips and starting to release her from the restraints. “Why don’t you have John clean you up in the bathroom and then we’ll talk a bit.”

I led Jennifer to the shower and carefully shampooed her hair and soaped her body. She seemed happy for the attention and did not talk to me at all. We dried off and went back to the bedroom where my wife was still lounging on the bed.

“You know you’re mine now, don’t you?” she asked of Jennifer who nodded in agreement. “He didn’t try to piss on you or fuck you in there did he?” This time Jennifer shook her head. “Good. I don’t want anything else of you tonight. Go home. Either I or John will call you the next time we want you to fuck with us.” She smiled. “I’m sure John will have you doing other base things at work, but don’t worry about that. Enjoy yourself. I’m sure you know he’s a very good fuck. He likes to keep women excited so let yourself go.”

With that she was dismissed. We watched Jennifer dress and then leave. No sooner had she gone then Penny was on her knees and taking my cock into her mouth.

“Did you like her?” I asked.

My cock popped out of her mouth for a moment. “She’s wonderful. A perfect sub. Next time we’ll use her together.”

“I’m glad you liked your present,” I told my wife as I settled back against the wall and let my wife finish her fellatio on me.

12