Zelda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you but I bought the mean biker chick persona and passed. I was very disappointed to see you that way. Imagine my surprise when after we got home I saw you were a non-tattooed professor at the school.

In case you wondered, I was often right behind you in the corridors."

She kissed me and said, "As I'm sure you suspect I attacked your Mom so you would have to rescue her from me. My attack may have looked fierce but if you ask her she will tell you I never did hit her.

I fought you to prove to myself you were a gentle giant and panicked when I thought you could smell my pussy lubricate itself as you squeezed me.

It took all my willpower not to embrace and kiss you as you carried me outside.

I am in love with you which is OK since I suspect you are in love with me."

"No, hell no. Well maybe. A little. OK, maybe more than that."

She smiled and we kissed and we fucked gently until we had orgasms but she continued fucking me even after my cock had slid out of her.

I lifted us out of bed and went to the shower. We laughed and played then shared a toothbrush.

Before she dressed I requested, "Don't cover your freckles please."

She immediately devoured me with a kiss.

We were in a cafe before the parade was over so we easily found a table and ordered. She ordered more food than me, ate all of hers, then tried to eat what I had left.

"I see breathing makes you hungry too."

"High metabolic rate. The women in my family have high speed internal engines then we just stop and go to sleep. Last night I didn't want to go to sleep before we made love again so I was surprised to see it was morning."

"My body has a steady but somewhat revved up metabolic rate. Our differences there are unlikely to lead to murder."

"Are we going to get married or live in sin?"

"Both, live in sin until our families understand then marry. That should be sometime around Labor Day weekend."

"Sounds good to me. Tell me about your house."

"Two bedroom townhouse with a patio and a two vehicle carport about twenty minutes from campus. And yours?"

"I live in a fine large house but unfortunately my divorced older sister and her two teen daughters live there too. I will be moving in with you as soon as we get back."

"Thank you."

Apparently the parade was over and people began to fill the place. I saw that Mom and Dad were searching for a place to sit so I stood and waved them to us.

Mom did not seem surprised to see me with Zelda and simply said "Good morning, you missed a loud parade."

"We did not miss the loud part. Dad this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Dad."

"Wow, a celebrity. Very happy to meet you sir. I am a loyal viewer."

"Thank you, it helps the ratings. Mom tells me you work at the university too. Did you know each other from there?"

Mom said, "No, she attacked me yesterday so he could rescue me from her. At the concert last night I saw it had worked as she planned."

"Well, that was better than the scathing letter you sent me about my on air manners," Dad said to Mom.

"All of it was true and you know it but really I still don't understand why I put my number on the letter. I am still shocked you called me and asked for a date."

I explained to Zelda, "Dad had gone to her house to cuss her out then saw her and fell in love. He called her the next day and asked her out. History began on that date."

Mom and Dad ordered then Mom asked, "When is the wedding?"

Elizabeth was stunned by the question and stammered,

"I, I, have to talk to Mom first. She does not know about us."

"Sure she does. We talked about the two of you after you left together last night. Nice woman, we are already friends."

"Labor Day weekend maybe. I really need to talk to her."

"She will be here in a minute. By the way her boyfriend is now an ex-boyfriend. She decided she did not need the aggravation.

He got into another fight last night and no one is paying his fine because this time for him it is not a token amount. Apparently he has a long record in this town. He will still be in jail when we leave.

As it turned out his animosity towards us stemmed from a beef against your lover here. Apparently their high schools are rivals on the football field and his team lost every game while his son played there. Apparently my little boy here flattened his son on a regular basis. He blames those meetings for his son not getting the athletic scholarship they expected. Your Mom just found all of that out last night."

As if on cue a small redhead woman walked towards us and kissed Elizabeth and Mom then me.

"Were you talking about me?" she asked.

"Yes," we all said.

We laughed as the waitress brought Mom and Dad's food then asked if she was ready to order. She ordered the big breakfast and Elizabeth ordered hash brown potatoes and a sausage gravy biscuit.

"You just finished eating a big breakfast," I said.

Her mother said, "Oh, good thinking. Add hash browns to my order please," she told the waitress.

I tried to resist but ordered hash browns too. And a biscuit with sausage covered with gravy. And sausage.

Before we left the place our wedding was planned, bridesmaids selected, the reception hall agreed upon, and a catering service chosen.

Dad was going to be my best man.

Elizabeth decided her gay uncle would give her away.

That made her mother, his sister, cry.

After we left the cafe Elizabeth's Mom Beth, Mom and Dad went to watch some contest while Elizabeth and I returned to my room and fucked to celebrate our engagement.

Neither of us saw much of our families for the remainder of our stay.

We were living together the same day we returned home and much to the surprise of no one so were our respective uncles. We married in a simple ceremony.

Our reception turned into a wild loud party and when it ended our two families were one.

We knew we were with the person we were meant to be with for the rest of our lives. I enjoyed being attacked often and she was right in thinking she would win every fight.

I was hers to do as she pleased.

I loved what she pleased.

Elizabeth told me the main question her girlfriends asked about me was the size of my cock followed by how could she possibly accommodate it.

Her answer was, "Practice, practice, practice."

12