Zero Tolerance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a deep tongue kiss that started the blood flowing into my soon to be erect cock. For the next couple of minutes I kept waiting for Susan to pull away from me and to either confess or wait for me to ask her about the condom.

After the kiss Susan didn't say anything so I knew it was up to me.

"Susan, did you throw away the MacDonald's cup that was under the seat in the van?" I asked.

I felt Susan's body stiffen and she hesitated a minute before she said, "Yes. I was looking for my sunglasses and saw the cup under the seat."

"Did you happen to see what was inside the cup?" I asked.

"Yes. I have been wondering how that got there." She answered quickly.

"I found it yesterday when I was cleaning the interior of the van. It was in a MacDonald's bag along with food wrappers and drink cups. The bag was wet from the melted ice in the cups and when I tried to pick the bag up it broke open. The condom had been wrapped in a tissue. I thought at the time that Ed and Linda must have had a little party on the way to Concord but they didn't use the van yesterday."

"Why didn't you throw it away?"

"I don't know," I said. "I was a little pissed when I found it. I was going to say something to Ed about it tonight but decided to just forget about it instead."

"Good thing you didn't confront him with it. That would have been embarrassing."

Susan seemed to be relaxed as she started getting undressed. I wondered, if she was innocent, why wasn't she questioning me about the source of that used condom?

"So Susan, where do you think that condom came from?"

Susan's face flushed red as she began to speak. "You promise not to get angry?"

"How can I promise that when I have no idea what you are going to say?" I said as calmly as possible.

"Yesterday, after Ed and Linda left for Concord with Linda's father John Fisher called and asked me if he could borrow the van for a few hours to run some errands. I said he could. I can't believe he left that mess in the van. I will give him hell for it next time I see him."

"Jesus, why the hell would you let him borrow the van." I almost yelled.

"Don't get like that with me. That is my van and if I want to loan it to a friend I will," Susan yelled back at me.

I didn't like the idea of Susan loaning her van to John Fisher but at least that explained the used condom. Banging one of his new hires in the back of the van was just the kind of stunt he would pull.

Susan striped off her bra and panties and put a sexy nightgown and then said she was going down to get a glass of water and asked it I wanted anything. I told her to bring me a glass too.

When she left the room I got her gift and the card out of my bag and started looking around the room for a pen. I couldn't find one and when I heard Susan coming back up the stairs I took the gift and the card into the bathroom and hid them in my drawer.

I went back into the bedroom as Susan was setting the glasses of water on the bedside table.

"Do you have a pen up here?" I asked.

"I think there's one in my handbag. Why."

"You'll see in a minute," I said as I grabbed her handbag off the floor and headed into the bathroom.

It always amazed me how much junk Susan had in her handbag. I had to pull a lot of stuff out before I found a pen. I quickly signed the card and began stuffing things back into her bag and wondering why she never throws anything away. It always struck me as being funny that she would be obsessively neat in some areas of her life and a slob in other areas. Her handbag was a perfect example of the latter. During this process of putting things back into her bag I dropped something on the floor. I looked down I saw a five dollar bill and two one dollar bills folded together. When I picked them up I noticed that there was a piece of paper folded up with that money. That was typical of Susan. She would buy something and when she got her change she would just roll the bills together with the receipt and stuff them in her bag.

"What's going on in there?" Susan shouted from the bedroom. "You've been gone fifteen minutes."

"I'll be there in a minute," I said.

I guess it was probably another ten minutes before I went back into the bedroom.

Susan was lying on the bed when I came into the room and she stood up and moved toward me as I approached the bed. Susan kissed me and said, "Are we going to make a baby tonight?"

Susan kissed me again and pushed her hand inside my pants and started stroking my semi-erect member. Susan sat down on the edge of the bed and opened my pants and pushed them down and helped me step out of them. She did the same with my underpants and then took my cock into her mouth and was soon bringing me close to a climax. I managed to control myself and pull away from her. I picked Susan up and dropped her on the bed and then I striped off my clothes I joined Susan on the bed and began to explore her body with my hands and tongue.

I kissed and licked her neck as I watched the goose flesh pop out on her thighs. I opened her nightgown and moved down to take a nipple into my mouth as I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. I would have thought by the way she came after me that she was already hot and very aroused but I was somewhat surprised to find that she wasn't very wet. I worked my finger deeper into her sex and began to tease her clitoris with my thumb. Soon Susan's love channel began to respond coating my fingers with her natural juices. When Susan began to breathe hard I moved down and began to give her oral pleasure and I enjoyed the taste of her hot sex. I sucked Susan's clitoris between my lips and flicked my tongue across it until she erupted into orgasm.

After her orgasm I rolled Susan onto her stomach and lifted her hips up so that she was on her knees and then I pushed the stiff blood engorged cock into her from behind and pounded Susan until I felt my climax begin to build. When I knew that I could hold back no longer I pulled out of Susan's dripping pussy and began stroking my cock by hand as I shot my load of hot semen onto her ass.

When I was sure that my balls were empty I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my cock off. Then I returned to the bedroom and began to get dressed as Susan watched me with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Why did you do that and why are you getting dressed?" she asked.

"Why did I do what?"

"Why did you pull out and cum on my butt? I can't get pregnant if you don't cum inside me," she said.

I didn't say anything until I slipped my shoes on.

"I have to go. I am going to stay at one of the hotels out by the airport," I said.

"What's going on?" Susan asked. "You are beginning to scare me."

"If I stay here things are likely to get a lot more scary," I said.

"I don't understand. Tell me what is going on."

"Okay. You want to know why I pulled out? I pulled out because I don't want to have a baby with you," I said.

Somehow I managed to enjoy the look of shock on her face.

For a moment Susan looked like she might start crying. "I don't understand. Why are you acting this way?" she asked.

"I decided to let your other lover get you pregnant. After I leave you can call him and tell him that he no longer has to use a condom when he fucks you. That should make you both very happy," I said.

"Mark, what are you talking about?"

"Susan, it's over. I know that whoever used that condom used it to fuck you."

The look on Susan's face was one of her unreadable expressions. I couldn't even tell if she cared that she had been found out.

"Where would you get an idea like that, Mark? How could you think that I would ever cheat on you?" Susan said.

"If you bothered to clean out your handbag once in a while, you might have gotten away with this," I said and pulled two slips of paper out of my pocket and threw them at her. "Do you know what I was doing all that time I was in the bathroom? When I went out today I bought you those diamond earrings you like so much. I wanted to give them to you tonight to express my love to you. I also bought a card to go with the gift. That's why I needed a pen."

Susan was totally confused. She still didn't know where I was headed with my ramblings.

"I found the pen in the bottom of your bag. I also found these two receipts. The first one was issued at 12:30 PM yesterday at MacDonald's. I thought it was quite a coincidence that you bought two Big Macs, one large order of fires and two medium drinks and I found a MacDonald's bag in the back of the van with the remains of that exact meal.

"Being the trusting husband that I am I searched the rest of your bag looking for anything that would prove me wrong. So what did I find? A receipt from Thompson's Pharmacy dated yesterday afternoon. Imagine my surprise when I saw that you purchased a package of condoms and a tube of vaginal moisturizer. Now why the fuck would you need those items?"

Susan's eyes were opened wide and her face had gone complete white. When she didn't say anything I bent down and finished tying my shoes. That task completed I straightened up again and I looked over at Susan. She was staring at me seemingly unable to speak.

"By the way. I will be returning the diamond earrings," I said. "Somehow I don't think you deserve them."

As I picked up my bag and started out of the room Susan finally found her voice.

"Please don't go. Let's talk about this."

I gave her a look like I thought she was crazy. "Talk about what?" I asked. "You fucked someone behind my back and then tried to lie to me when I found the evidence. You cheat on me then tell me you want to have a baby with me. How can you calmly sit there and act like we have anything more to discuss?"

"You can't go out of town being mad at me. We need to talk about this."

"What the fuck have you been smoking? You think I am just supposed to forgive you for fucking some guy in the back of your van? What, do you think your still a fucking teenager?"

"Mark, I know you're upset but let me explain..."

"There are three things I don't want to hear from you right now," I said. "I don't want to hear you say that you can explain. I don't want to hear you say that you are sorry and I don't want to hear you say that you didn't mean to hurt me."

I still couldn't read the expression on Susan's face. I thought I saw a tear but she appeared to be so calm that I doubted it. I would have expected her to be crying and begging me for another chance. I was beginning to think that she really didn't care. How could she have been the sexual dynamo she had been the past two nights as she told me how much she loved me and that she wanted to have my baby and then turn around and tear my heart out? Had all that been just an act? Had she just stopped loving me?

"Mark, please stay and talk to me."

"The only thing I want to know before I leave is how long have you been cheating on me?" I asked.

"Yesterday was the first, last and only time but I wasn't really cheating. Not the way you're thinking," she replied.

I didn't know what the hell she was trying to say and I really didn't care. I looked at Susan to see if I could get any kind of hint as to what was going on inside her head but nothing in her expression gave me any kind of clue. I wasn't sure that it would have made any difference anyway.

"Good bye, Susan," I said as I headed for the stairs.

"Why are you leaving?" Susan asked and for the first time I could hear a little panic in her voice.

"Do you remember the discussion we had before we had sex for the first time? When we swore to each other that we would never be unfaithful."

"Yes," she said, "Of course I remember that."

"Well, I guess I believed you meant it, because I did. There were two words you used that night that I have lived with all these years. Do you remember?"

Susan didn't answer.

"Zero Tolerance," I said and then I walked down the stairs and out of the house.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
38 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Re-Reading

And assuming that it was Fred Lydon, this is after he expressed his concerns and she kept telling him he was worried about nothing!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
WTF?

"'Yesterday was the first, last and only time but I wasn't really cheating. Not the way you're thinking,' she replied.'

What the FUCK is not "really cheating"?

And how does even "not really cheating" get under the "zero tolerance" bar?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. Fucking cheating cunt. It's always the women who preach fidelity that cheat on their husbands. Zero tolerance my ass. Hopefully he dumps her next chapter. Then I'll rate the entire series.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Another Unfaithful Cunt!

The least the pussy husband could have done was ram it up her ass! HARD!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

“I just get a kick out of the way he is always trying to flirt with me. It hurts me that you actually thought that I might have been with him today. Fred is no threat to you. I can't believe you still don't trust me."

First, it’s not a matter of not trusting HER. Second, I’m glad SHE gets a “kick” out of Fred’s flirting, but it bothers her husband, so out of respect for him she should tell Fred to back off.

Okay, so she finally came around on that part, but what part of screwing someone else isn't "cheating the way that you think?"

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories