Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh!" Sameerah moaned as I pulled back. "Fuck!" She said her voice getting louder as I thrust into her slowly, forcing more into her pale ass. Olfat stopped sucking my nuts and lowered herself, aligning her mouth with Sameerah's' pussy. She had positioned her head so that when I thrust forward, I wouldn't hit her head.

Olfat going down on Sameerah provided her with the pleasure she needed to get into the anal sex. While Olfat worked her tongue on Sameerah's clitoris, I started to build up some pace to these painfully slow thrusts. I just wanted to fuck her so hard until I came, but I wanted her to enjoy it as well, so until I felt like she was ready for me to faster I was gonna have to build up some steady pace.

"You like having a dick up your ass?" I asked.

"No!" Sameerah whined, her voice sounding like she was complaining. "It hurts so much!" I leaned forward, my chest touching her back. I placed my hands on hers, so that we were both on all fours, with me on top of her.

"Sorry." I apologised, kissing her on the cheek. "What can I do to make it feel good?" I asked, starting to get a little sensitive.

"Don't push so hard." Sameerah said. I stopped thrusting hard into her and pushed less of my shaft in.

"That feels kinda good." Sameerah said, so I continued at this slow pace for a couple of minutes. Sameerah's moans got louder and sounded like she was getting into it, so I started to build up a little pace, getting faster every couple of thrusts, listening to her response. If she sounded like she was enjoying it, I went a little faster, until I built up to a steady pace that was satisfying my need to fuck her fast and hard.

I started to feel a little friction so I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and I shuffled down a little.

"Open wide!" I said to Olfat as I pushed my cock down and into her mouth. Olfat instantly took my cock to the back of her throat and started to go as fast as she could, sensing that I had been drilling into Sameerah's ass for so log that she could get me to cum with her lips.

"You have such cute little feet." I said to Sameerah, holding one of her foot in my hand, lifting it up a little. Sameerah looked back and giggled as I gently rubbed my thumb up and down her sole. "A little ticklish?" I asked as I rubbed her sole some more. She let out cute innocent giggles.

I was going so fast that I could feel my orgasm starting to build up. I wanted to cum in Sameerah's ass so I pulled out of Olfat's mouth.

"Nice try." I said to Olfat, tapping my cock on Sameerah's heels to try and calm my dick down. My cock was covered in Olfat's thick saliva. I was actually quite surprised at how long I was able to throat fuck her with out her having to take a breath.

"Spread those cheeks wide!" I said to Sameerah, shuffling up on my knees so I was right behind her. Sameerah leaned forward on the side of her face, pressing her cheek against Olfat's pussy. She reached back and spread her butt cheeks apart, just like I had asked her to.

I pressed my wet cock head against her ass hole and Sameerah pushed, gaping her ass hole a little and my cock head went into her rectum with a loud wet plop sound.

"ARRRGGGHHH!" Sameerah let out a loud scream as I thrust forward, pushing my full length into her. I started to thrust in and out of her fast, getting faster with every thrust. Sameerah reached back with her hands, pressing them against my groin trying to push me back. I leaned forward, going on top of Sameerah again, on all fours. I was going so fast that Sameerah lost her balance and ended up flat on top of Olfat.

"It hurts so much!" Sameerah moaned, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"I'm so close!" I moaned as I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Oh God! It feels so good and it hurts so much!" Sameerah sobbed. "Please!" She begged, her voice quivering. "Please cum! I need to feel your cum inside me!" She moaned, her voice returning a bit more to normal and she was no longer sobbing. I don't know if she was saying this to finish this anal assault or if it was because she wanted me to cum, but either way, I was on the verge of cumming.

I started going at a feverishly fast pace as I started to feel my cock throbbing real hard and her tight anal walls squeezing my cock, then I felt a sudden rush in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned.

"Cum for me!" Sameerah yelled. "Fill my shit hole with that white piss!" She moaned with a sound of desperation in her voice, pushing the side of her face harder against Olfat's pussy.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK!" I yelled as I thrust into Sameerah's rear as hard as I could one last time as my cum shot out deep into her bowels. I stayed still on top of her as my cum rushed out my shaft and into her rectum. Sameerah moaned hard as I pumped her ass full of cum.

Once I had finished cumming, I pulled out, shuffling down a little and pushing my cock into Olfat's mouth. She opened her mouth wide as I thrust in and out of her mouth a couple of times and pulled out of her mouth. I got off the bed and stood beside the bed, looking at these two cuties in the 69 position.

I grabbed Sameerah's hips and pulled her down so that her ass was level with Olfat's mouth. I slapped her pale ass cheek hard, bringing a hint of pink to her ass.

Olfat gave a smile. Sameerah got off Olfat and lay on her back beside her, their face still at the side of the other's feet. I leaned forward and kissed Sameerah, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back, it was a long kiss. I pulled away from her, looking at her face. She looked really cute and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Don't I get one?" Olfat asked, pouting, biting the index finger of one hand.

"Er..." I said pretending to think. "...No!" Olfat laughed. My lips met Olfat's and I kissed her deeply, our tongues entwined.

"So now are you going to let Kareem go?" Sameerah asked.

"I'll go sort everything out." I said picking my clothes up and getting dressed. I picked their clothes up and tossed it at them. "You two lovely cats get dressed and wait in my office.

I laughed as I left the room. I went into the office and Luke was in there.

****

10-With the Pisces Woman :

My cell phone rang and I answered. "Hello?"

"Ahmad. It's Dawlat Sabry. I'm on hotel now and I was wondering if you could bring me some hashish?"

"Aren't you suppose to be fresh out of rehab?" I asked.

"That was ages ago and it was for alcohol and it was my mom's doing any way. I don't have a problem." Dawlat replied.

"OK." I laughed. "You in Cairo?"

"Yup! In ...... I'm an Alexandrian woman." She replied, giving me her address.

"I'll be there soon, I've got just one thing to take care of and I'll swing by later."

"Awesome!" Dawlat squealed.

"Just make sure that they let me in when I'm at the gates."

"Will do." She hung up the phone.

I drove to her place and asked for her at the entrance of the hotel. They told me which room she was in, I parked and I made my way over there. I knocked on her room door.

"Dawlat? It's Ahmad!" I said and she opened the door. She was in a white robe, by the looks of things, probably nothing underneath. She was barefoot and had her hair left out and it was her natural hair colour.

"I like it when you have ginger hair." I said complimenting her as I walked in. "It looks much sexier on you than any other hair colour." I sat on her couch.

"Thanks." She said pushing her hair behind her ears. She shut the trailer door and sat down beside me. She had one leg crossed and was sitting on it, so that her heel was pressed against the back of her thigh, while the other foot went down to the floor.

"So you got it?" She asked and I handed her the little plastic bag. She opened it and instantly made a joint on the table in front of the couch, rolled a piece of paper and smoked the joint.

"That's so good!" She said smoking it all. "Aren't you a little hot in that sports jacket?" She asked. "You can take it off if you want." It was a pretty hot day so I took the jacket off.

"I don't have the cash on me right now. But I'm good for it." She said. "Besides I'm not like those idiots who say they're good for it when they're not. I mean I'm 23 and I'm already a rich woman!" Dawlat bragged.

"23? I thought you were 22." I said.

"Today's my birthday." She said.

"Oh! Happy birthday!" I said giving her a hug. Dawlat hugged me back.

"Thank you." She said, smiling.

"You know what? This is on me. My birthday present to you."

"Thank you!" Dawlat squealed hugging me again.

"So what you gonna do to celebrate? You gonna go out and get drunk and stoned?" I asked. "You coming by to our club right?"

"No. I'm having a quiet one." Dawlat replied.

"What? You're turning 23. You're legally allowed to come into the club."

"I know. But I don't want to and my friends are busy tonight. We might celebrate in the weekend." Dawlat said.

"So that's why you wanted the hashish. Have a little party all by yourself." I joked.

"I know I seem like a party girl, God knows the press has done its best for me to come across that way. Obviously I do love to party, but that's not what I'm gonna miss about this birthday."

"What are you gonna miss? Your family? Friends?" I asked.

"No!" She smiled. "I can't really say."

"Why not? You dragged my ass out here to get you blow when you don't have the money and now you won't tell me something as little as what you miss the most about your birthday." I joked.

"OK!" Dawlat laughed. "Sex."

"Sex?" I repeated her answer back to her as a question, staring at her face.

"I always get laid on my birthday. It's the reason why I go out, to get laid." I was still staring at her face and I noticed that she had a tiny little beauty spot on the right side of her upper lip.

"Shit! That's a lot of guys. You must be well into three digits by now!"

"No!" Dawlat laughed, playfully pushing me. "You know what I mean! I only do it on my birthday. It's like a tradition."

"Three times is not really a tradition. If you were like 25 and been doing it since you were 18..."

"15." Dawlat interrupted me.

"15? Fuck that's a young age?" I said shocked. "Was it for a film role?" I joked.

"Ah! You jerk!" Dawlat said pretending to looked shocked, pushing me again, playfully. "Besides I lost it when I was 14 and it was with a guy that I use to always hang out with during my tom boy phase."

"How'd it happen?" I asked deciding to dig a little deeper. She was gonna give up the details, after all, she had just done a line and as big a hashish user as she may be. One line is still gonna have effect.

"We had sex ed at high school, the teacher left condoms out and I took one." Dawlat started. "I hanged out with this guy cos he was cute and thought if I hanged out with him long enough he'd like me too. So I'd hang out with him all the time, playing video games you know? Doing guy stuff. So after we had sex ed, I was in his bedroom and we were watching a movie and I 'accidentally' dropped the condom out of my pocket. He saw it and was like 'What you doing with that? Are you having sex?' And then I asked him the stupidest question." She laughed covering her face with her hand in embarrassment.

"What did you ask him?" I asked smiling.

"I said that I got it for him and I wanted to see what it would look like on his penis." She laughed.

"That sounds pretty lame and like a line out of a crappy porno." I laughed.

"I know!" She laughed. "But he let me put it on and came when I touched it." She laughed.

"American Pie." I said remembering back to the Jason Biggs and Shannon Elizabeth scene.

"But he did get it up again and luckily, he had taken a rubber from sex ed as well."

"Nice way to lose your virginity. Act out a lame scene from a porno." I said and Dawlat laughed some more.

"You know? I haven't had sex for like a month." Dawlat said looking at me.

"Aren't you dating someone?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I've been so busy, we haven't had a chance to hook up. He's got something going on now and he's not even in the state, so I'm all by myself." Dawlat sighed. She lifted her leg so both of her legs was up on the couch. She sat there and she slowly spread her legs apart, flashing me. And just as I suspected, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I instantly thought about those numerous panty flash that she's had come up in the papers and uncensored on the net.

"You seem to like flashing your pussy quite a lot." I said, expecting her to get embarrassed.

"I hate wearing underwear. They're so constricting." She said. I wasn't sure if she was aware that she was flashing me and that the reason why I bought it up was because of that.

"You're... kind of..." I wasn't sure how to put it.

"Flashing you?" She said casually. "Don't you like what you see?" I think she might be looking to carry out her 'tradition' of getting laid on her birthday and that I might be the lucky guy that she's picked.

"Well... I need a closer look." I said, waiting to see if she was planning what I think and hope she was planning.

"What's stopping you?" Dawlat asked, her hand going down in between her legs. There was no doubt now that she was horny.

I reached forward and undid her robe, pushing her robe apart, revealing her bare body. She had gone through her bulimic phase where she went disgustingly thin and was now back to being healthy. She had a great figure and her tits looked bigger than ever. I leaned forward taking one of her tits into my mouth sucking it hard, playing with her nipple with my tongue.

She had light freckles all around her chest and her sides. I undid my belt, button and zipper and pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time. I got up to my knees, pressing my cock in between her tits. She pushed her tits together and I started to work my cock up and down in between her large mounds.

It felt a little dry so when I worked my cock up her tits I spat on it, using my saliva as lubrication. I continued to work my cock up and down, hitting Dawlat on the chin every time I pushed up.

Dawlat let go off my cock and grabbed it, sucking my cock head fast, working her mouth down lower and lower my cock until she was working my full length down her throat. She was quite talented at controlling her gag reflex, probably form when she was bulimic. She took my cock out of her mouth and started to stroke my cock furiously, pressing the tip against her tongue. She had her mouth open wide and her tongue spread out.

"It's gonna take a little more than that to get me to cum." I told her.

"Did you have sex or jerk off in the morning?" Dawlat asked, smiling, still stroking my cock.

"Last night." I replied.

"Well, how about getting that closer look of my pussy now?" Dawlat smiled. I went lower down so I was in between her knees. I spread her legs apart, she had a neatly trimmed, small patch of ginger pubic hair on the top of her pussy and she was already wet from fingering herself.

"Don't worry.." I pressed my cock against her opening. "I'm just helping you to keep up with traditions frist." I said as I pushed my cock head into her already moist hole.

"Oh God! That feels so big!" Dawlat moaned arching her back, throwing her head back. I thrust my full length into her causing her to moan louder. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on to the floor. I put my arms around Dawlat, she still had her robe on and I worked my hand underneath the robe so my arms were around her naked body.

I was now on top of her, pulling her close to me while I increased the pace that I was thrusting into her. I still had my pants and boxers around my knees and my shoes and socks on, but I wanted to fuck her so badly that I didn't bother taking them off.

I started to build up the pace quite rapidly getting faster and faster with every thrust. Dawlat wrapped her arms and legs around my body, pulling me closer to her, kissing me on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

Her pussy was so tight and I just kept getting faster and faster, not feeling my orgasm building up but I could feel her body start to tighten and her body start to shake as her orgasm started to approach. Her pussy clamped around my cock tightly as she started to moan into my mouth as her orgasm hit.

I continued to thrust into her, my dick splashing in and out of her while she came. I could feel my orgasm starting to build up as well, her pussy contracting around my shaft as it went in and out of her.

Once Dawlat's orgasm subsided, her grip around my body, with her arms and legs loosened. I pushed myself up, kneeling in between her legs, still thrusting into her at a fast pace. I held her legs apart by holding her by the back of her knees. I watched her face as she continued to moan in ecstasy, her toes were curled tight.

I let go off the back of her knees and held one of her foot bringing it up to my mouth and sucking the big toe. She started to wriggle her toe around inside my mouth. I took my mouth off her big toe and took all of her other toes into my mouth at the same time. Dawlat wriggled her toes around my mouth while I circled them with my tongue.

I pulled her foot away from my mouth and lowered it down, grabbing her other foot. I pulled out of her pussy as I felt my orgasm approaching. I put Dawlat's feet together, her soles touching. I positioned my hips and pushed them forward, pushing my cock in between her feet, the head coming out the other side. My cock head moving to one side and resting on her ankle.

I started to thrust back and fourth, working my cock up and down in between her soles, the underside of my cock rubbing along her heels as I thrust my full length forward. Dawlat started to wriggle her toes and I could only feel her pretty toes on the top of my shaft when I pulled back.

I entered her pussy again with my cock. I continued to thrust faster and faster as I held her feet together. I could already feel my orgasm approaching as I fucked her pussy and now it was a matter of seconds before I came. I could feel my balls tightening and then my cock throbbed hard inside her pussy, her soft pussy lips pressing the sides of my shaft hard as my cum shot up my cock and into her pussy. My cum burst out of my cock filling her pink pussy and her womanly depths with thick cum.

My cock got out of her as I finished cumming. I breathed hard as I stayed in this position, waiting for my cock to shrink but it stayed at it's full length and just went a little soft.

Dawlat took my cock head in her mouth, stroking my cock, trying to get any excess cum out. "Mmm!" She moaned as I felt a couple of drops ooze out.

Dawlat started to work her lips up and down my shaft. I stayed on my knees as she continued to suck my cock for the next minute or so. She took my cock out of her mouth and scooped up my cum from her pussy lips with her finger and put it to her mouth, swallowing my cum. She scooped the rest up and swallowed that too. There was some cum on her ginger pubic hair, but she didn't bother with that.

"Look how big you still are. We're gonna have to fuck again." Dawlat laughed. "This time we have to do it doggy style, that's my favourite position." She said, getting down on to her knees. She pulled my shoes and socks off and pulled my pants and boxers off and started to suck my cock again. She worked her lips up and down my shaft, taking my dick down her throat, making sure that she got me hard again.

"I wanna ride it first!" She said as she stroked my cock as fast as she could with her hand, lifting my cock slightly as she licked my balls, taking one of them into her mouth. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around my shaft so she used her other hand as well. She lifted her head and started to suck on my cock head while she jerked me off. Twirling her tongue around my sensitive cock head.

1...1011121314...16