Zoe Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nylon made the kiss even more sensual, with the silky smooth feeling stretching across her lips. The wetness it was absorbing from their tongues made it grip her mouth even tighter. Never again would she insist on removing all her clothing before sex. After seeing her captor completely encased in the material, she now wondered what that felt like. It had to be wonderful. As she finished kissing Tori, Jill began to reach for the stockings that were tied to Tori's wrist.

------------------------------------------

SMACK!!!

As Jill grabbed her ass and looked up, Zoe waved her finger back and forth, letting Jill know that it wasn't time for that yet. She pulled the vibrator out of Jill's pussy, much to Jill's dismay. Then, she helped Jill climb onto the bed. Zoe began removing the stocking encasing Tori's head, setting it next to her head. Zoe then repositioned Jill, placing her hands on the bed frame and forcing Jill to sit right above Tori's face.

Zoe wanted to watch Tori do something naughty before she unveiled her completely. She could tell that Jill was enjoying this, and Tori's body definitely enjoyed it, but she seemed unsure of herself. She watched as Tori leaned her head to the side in an effort to avoid Jill's pussy. Jill quickly fixed that. When Tori resisted again, Zoe grabbed the stocking she had set aside and moved back between Tori's legs. She slid the vibrator into the stocking and reached for Tori's pantyhose, pulling it down to expose her pussy. Zoe then began to slide the vibrator inside. It was currently set on low, but Zoe quickly increased the speed to just past medium. After pushing it in halfway, she let go and pulled the pantyhose back up. Zoe then stood back and watched to see if it would have the effect she planned.

------------------------------------------

As the vibrator massaged her inner pussy, Tori could think of nothing but the person sitting on her face. She knew what they were trying to do. She knew that she didn't want to do it. But every second she sat there smelling the pussy in her face and feeling the vibrator inside her own pussy was making her think about what it would taste like. It took only a few minutes before she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. It slowly extended to feel the spongy lips of the person on her face. They felt wet. She ran her tongue across it. It had a slightly salty taste to it, but she wanted more. She began to lick more furiously. Lifting her head up, she pressed her nose into something a bit harder than what her tongue was playing with. It took about a few seconds of moving her nose around to realize that she was pushing it into a clitoris. She ran her tongue between the pussy lips, then around one side, back up between them again, then around the other side. She repeated this over and over, each time rubbing her nose back and forth across the her rider's clitoris. She felt some fingers against her tongue as they helped spread the pussy lips open. She pushed her tongue in as far as she could, which wasn't far. She began to go in and out, in and out, with occasional licks up and down. She went down a little far on one occasional and found another hole. The person sitting on her wiggled as she ran her tongue across it.

Suddenly, the vibrator in her own pussy became more forceful. Whoever was down there increased the speed. As it worked its own magic on her, she became more forceful with her tongue. At the moment, she wanted control of her hands so she could control what she was doing more. She moved up a bit and began licking the person's clit. That got some attention. She continued with that a while as the person above let some moans out between heavy breathing. She closed her lips around her tongue and began to suck one of the lips. She pulled it down as she released and repeated. She felt bad for enjoying this so much, but all she could think about was how else she could explore this person. As her own pussy began the quick descent into another orgasm, she could feel the person sitting on her coming close to one too. The person began to grind their pussy into her face as her tongue tried to get as much action as possible. Suddenly, her mouth was swamped with a sweet tasting drink as the person sitting on her released their emotions. It triggered its own reaction in her as she lost control and orgasmed herself. All she could do was try and get as much as she could into her mouth. She didn't care who this was anymore, she just wanted more.

------------------------------------------

Zoe watched as Tori ravaged Jill's orgasming pussy. At this point, no matter what she did, she had control of both of them. As Tori worked on Jill, Zoe got up and walked over to them. She reached down and untied the blindfold wrapped around Tori's head. She watched as Tori looked over to her, her eyelids blinking as they adjusted to what light was in the room. As Tori's eyes adjusted, a confused look appeared on her face. Confused by Zoe's completely pantyhose encased body.

Zoe pointed at Jill. Tori looked up and tried to guess who it was. Jill slid down from her post, sliding her wet pussy against Tori's naked body until she was laying on top of her. She leaned forward and kissed her sister, who responded in kind. Jill then removed the stocking that so elegantly encased her own head. Tori's response was a mixed reaction as Jill leaned forward to kiss her again. Tori's eyes were wide with a mixture of amazement and horror, while her mouth enjoyed the kiss.

Zoe began to untie the stockings from the bedposts, giving Tori control of her hands. Instead of pushing Jill away, Tori wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer. Zoe watched as both of them explored each others mouths, an act generally considered unnatural for sisters to do. It was making Zoe even wetter. When they stopped kissing, Tori began to speak

------------------------------------------

Jill couldn't believe her ears. She looked up to her captor for approval, who waved her off the bed. Jill got up and off the bed, watching, running what Tori said through her head. It just seemed so off the wall, coming from Tori. Tori, her normally goody two-shoes sister. The sister who usually scoffed at the games Jill would play with Andy. The sister who just gave her a wonderful orgasm. The sister who pulled her closer after realizing who she really was. The sister who just offered herself to her in every way. Suddenly a snapping noise brought Jill to attention. She looked over and saw her captor had climbed onto the bed and was now laying on top of Tori. A pantyhosed hand pointed to the end of the bed. With a nod, Jill walked over there, watching Tori run her hands over the nylon encased body. As Tori explored, she was trying to passionately kiss her too, still completely unaware of who her captor was.

Watching this, Jill decided that she wanted to enjoy the fun. She leaned forward onto the bed between their legs. She gripped the vibrator through the moist pantyhose, pulling it a little ways out of Tori's pussy. As she began to slide it in and out, she leaned forward and began to lick her captor's pussy. She did the same thing Tori did to her as she slid her tongue over every inch. She did this for several minutes before feeling a moistened reaction from her captor. As the two of them continued to explore each others' bodies and kiss, Jill worked her hardest to bring them to climax fast. Tori reached that point first, unable to withstand the constant barrage of vibrations from the vibrator sliding in and out of her pussy. It took a few minutes longer for the mystery woman, but when she came, it was worth it, gushing out more than Jill would have though possible. She spent time cleaning up the mess with both of them, mixing juices for a wonderful taste.

After cleaning up the mess, or at least getting as much taste as she could, Jill pulled down the pantyhose enough to get the vibrator out. Standing up, she fixed the pantyhose before she began to undue Tori's ankles. She didn't get spanked this time. Tori's left leg moved around a bit, stretching as Jill undid the other leg.

------------------------------------------

Tori wrapped her arms and legs around her captor and began to roll over. Now on top, she wanted to fully explore this newfound feeling. Her hands ran down her captor's body, reaching her breasts. She felt around the encased mounds, pinching the abundantly aroused nipples before sliding her own body back a bit more. She felt the nylon as she rubbed her face across the breasts, her tongue now licking the area around the nipples. Her hands sliding up and down the sides of her captor's body. She felt her pussy slide effortlessly against her captor's thighs. The nylon against nylon feel was pleasurable to her pussy. Making sure her leg was positioned against her mystery master's pussy, Tori began grinding against her body. Hearing a moan, she began to grind harder, leaning her head in to kiss this person again. Her tongue pressed against the nylon, feeling the pressure of a tongue pushing back. She felt her body building up for a third orgasm. Never had she felt this kind of pleasure. It was overwhelming her body's own self control. As she continued to grind, she began kissing her benefactor's face, feeling every part of it against her lips. She began to grind harder and faster. She just couldn't stop.

------------------------------------------

Jill sat on the opposite bed, watching as her sister worked herself up to another orgasm with an unknown person. She sat there, sliding the stocking covered vibrator in and out of her own pussy. If she ever made love to Andy again, and at the moment that was a big maybe, she would insist on him wearing a stocking over his cock. Noticing Tori speeding her body up, Jill once again increased her own speed until the vibrator slid in and out in tune with Tori's grinds.

------------------------------------------

As Zoe lay there, her leg being grinded on by Tori, she began to rethink whether she needed the mask on anymore. Her pussy was beginning to get moist again but she wouldn't reach orgasm with the way Tori was moving. She could hear Jill off to the side playing with the vibrator as she once again felt Tori kissing her body. She did enjoy the way Tori kept playing with her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as steel from all the attention. As she felt Tori's body tense up, she listened to another moan of pleasure. Sliding her hand down Tori's body, she slipped it into Tori's pantyhose and reached down to her pussy. She could feel the wetness as she began massaging her clitoris. Tori's moaning became more sensual, mixed with long cries for more and faster. Zoe complied and soon, the rhythmic grinding began to slow down as Tori's body proceeded to unload once more.

After massaging her through the orgasm, Zoe pulled her hand out. Using her other hand, she gripped Tori's head by her jaw and pulled her face down towards her own. She then brought her soaked hand up and let the smell signal Tori's senses into opening her mouth. Without further help, Tori quickly engulfed the tips of Zoe's fingers in a violent display of tasting herself. She watched through the mask as Tori showed no evidence of her previously sexually stunted self, proving that no matter what happened now, both sisters were hers.

------------------------------------------

After her body relaxed, Tori climbed off of this mystery person and off the bed. She walked over to her sister Jill, who was cleaning off the vibrator with her mouth while gently fingering her pussy. She pulled the vibrator out of Jill's mouth and leaned over, giving her sister a long kiss. As she finished, she climbed up onto the bed and sat down on her knees behind Jill. Reaching her arms around, she used one hand to help Jill masturbate while using the other hand to explore her breasts. As Jill leaned back against her, she rested her head on Jill's shoulder, occasionally kissing it and Jill's neck. She stopped kissing Jill and looked up as she heard the other person climb off of the other bed.

------------------------------------------

Zoe walked over to Jill, admiring how quickly Tori went over and began helping her sister play with herself. Getting down on her knees, she spread Jill's legs apart. Sliding her hands up Jill's legs, she stuck her tongue out against the nylon covering her face. Leaning forward, she began to lick Jill's pussy. As she did this, she slid her hands under Jill's legs, gripping the outer thighs, and pulling her legs tight against her head. She wanted Jill to fully feel her head as she motioned her tongue back and forth against her pussy.

Hearing some whispering, she looked up to see Tori standing up as Jill laid down on the bed. As she licked, she watched Tori climb onto Jill, squatting down over her face. As she watched Jill prepare to pleasure her sister, Tori leaned forward and stared her in the eyes.

"Let me help," Tori said as she spread Jill's legs apart. Reaching her arm around, she began to massage Jill's clit as Zoe licked her. The combined action caused a sudden shiver in Jill's body as she reacted to the pleasure. As they continued their assault on Jill, Tori's body occasionally squirmed in response to Jill's action on the other end.

Zoe suddenly stopped and put her hand on Tori's hand, moving in rhythm with her. She then signaled to Tori that she would be right back and stood up. Walking over to the dresser in the corner, she grabbed a strap-on that she had purchased earlier that day. Having tried it on earlier, she bent down and put her legs inside before pulling it up. She then reached down and repositioned the vibrator meant for the wearer, then turned it on. After she had it slid inside, she tightened the straps and looked up at the mirror above the dresser. Definitely an odd sight considering all she was wearing. With a grin, she turned around and walked back to the sisters, who were so engrossed in what they were doing to each other that neither had paid attention to her.

Once back between Jill's legs, she reached down and grabbed Tori's head and pulled it out from between Jill's legs. With a look of disappointment, Tori looked up, only to squeal in delight when she saw what was coming. Tori quickly grabbed it and slid her mouth over the end, feeling it with her tongue as she lubed it up with spit. Pulling out of Tori's mouth, Zoe inched closer and placed it against Jill's mound. Moving slowly, Zoe began to push it in, meeting almost no resistance from Jill's well lubricated pussy. Tori sat up and just watched as Zoe reached the halfway point. Jill responding with gasping as Zoe continued pushing it in.

------------------------------------------

Jill stopped breathing altogether as she felt the full length of the dildo finish sliding in. As the movement stopped, she took a big breath of air. "HOLY SHIT!" she screamed as she almost dug her fingernails into Tori's thighs. Just as her body began to accept the tight feeling of that thing inside, she felt it pulling back out. Before it got all the way out she felt it going in again. After several back and forth motions, her body became familier with it. She could feel the tip pushing against the inner wall, which sent rings of pleasure through her body. It took every ounce of attention to bring her back to what she was doing, which was enjoying the aftertaste of her sister's pussy. She got in a lick here and a lick there as she felt this person begin to increase their rhythm. Letting out moans as she licked, she felt arms reaching under her knees and lifting her legs up. The nylon slid effortlessly across her legs. Her sister's body readjusted slightly, reminding her to keep licking her. It was becoming hard to keep up, and the only thing she could think to do was to pull her sister down against her face and keep her tongue out. The constant motions of her body as she was fucked kept her tongue, lips, and nose rubbing back and forth against her sister's wet mound. "FASTER!" she screamed as she felt her body building to climax.

------------------------------------------

As she struggled to maintain control of her body's desire, Tori continued to kiss her new master, her hands exploring the feel of nylon covering this person's body. She had found a whole new reason to go buy some more pantyhose for herself. As she listened to her sister scream for more, she leaned forward and rested her head against this person's shoulder. "Do me next," she whispered into her ears. "Take my body however you want, just do me next." She planted small kisses over her neck and shoulders. She felt like exploding inside and was waiting for her sister to give in. Jill had to be close. She could feel her nose pressing against her clit. She was doing more moaning and screaming than moving. So she wiggled her ass around a bit, hoping her sister could smell her desire.

Suddenly, as she felt her Jill's nose slide between her pussy, her sister's screaming changed. Reaching down between Jill's legs, she could feel her clenching up. Feeling her sister ready to go, she relaxed her body and stopped trying to control it. As her sister began moaning approval, she felt her own body let loose. She wanted to climax with her sister. Her newfound love for her would be expressed with pure passion. As her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm, her body went limp against her new master. She could feel arms wrapped around her body, the nylon sensuously rubbing against her bare skin. She looked up and smiled.

------------------------------------------

"Wow, that does feel pretty comfy." Jill looked down and slid her hands across her breasts. "Oh, that feels good," she said as she played with her nipples. "I can't believe I never tried this before."

"It's amazing once you do," Zoe replied, "and it's hard to not enjoy after that."

"I still can't believe we did that. You had me totally confused. I was almost certain it had to be Dominique."

Zoe started laughing. "I wasn't expecting you to enjoy it so quickly. Though I guess I'm not too surprised."

Jill smacked Zoe's ass, "And what is that supposed to me?" Jill walked over to the bathroom to look in the mirror. "Are you calling me a slut?"

"No, but I've heard you and Andy before. You both seem to enjoy sex so much. I've always wanted to see just what you do." Zoe rubbed her ass as she walked over to Jill.

"It doesn't matter anymore. After all of that, Andy doesn't matter anymore." Jill smiled as she admired herself in the mirror. "Is Tori awake yet?"

Zoe walked over to the bedroom door and looked in. "She looks like she is still out. I guess that last one really knocked it out of her. I'm just glad I had grabbed onto her as she leaned against me."

Laughing, Jill turned and looked at Zoe, "Well, from what I've heard, she's a newbie in the pleasure department. Lyle wasn't exactly known for bringing her out of her shell."

"Oh really?" Zoe looked over at Tori again. "Well, you know what she said before you both let loose?" Zoe turned back as Jill approached her.

Wrapping her arms around Zoe's waist, Jill smiled and asked, "What?"

"She leaned her head on my shoulders and whispered, 'Do me next. Take my body however you want, just do me next.'" Zoe quickly gave Jill a kiss.

"Well, looking back I'd have to say I'm not surprised. You gave us both an evening to remember. Even with Andy, I don't think I've even orgasmed THAT hard." Reaching down between their legs, Jill grabbed hold of the dildo Zoe was still wearing. "This thing lit a fire inside," Jill moved closer and forced the tip of the dildo against her pussy, "and frankly, I need you to do it again."

Suddenly they both stopped as they heard moaning coming from the direction of Tori. They looked over, watching her body begin to move again.