Freshman Girls' Dorm

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Two college girls' cozy, vulnerable, messy adventures between their legs
0
10.6k
4
6
7


Started: 04/07/2024

Updated: 04/19/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Shannon has always uncomfortable with her body and sexuality, but can't ignore her growing desire to figure out what her kind of pleasure her body is capable of. Her gorgeous college roommate Maya not only has *the most* perfect breasts Shannon has ever seen, she also has an impossibly upbeat, outgoing, explicit sexuality that is overflowing with openness, fun, and dirty ideas that have never even crossed Shannon's mind. Shannon's sex life blossoming in college may have been pretty predictable, but never in her wildest dreams could she have guessed of the giggling, embarrassment, confessions, or heart stopping orgasms that would follow moving in with Maya.

To make things more complicated, once their semester gets going, Shannon must figure out how to juggle her roommate-with-benefits with the quiet, cute guy from class she'd like to have over for a sleepover.

Soon body fluids, butt stuff, and dirty panties involving a variety of fellow students (and maybe a professor or two) open Shannon's eyes to her more erotic desires. Delightful sex-positivity, joyful consent, frequent women-loving-women experiences, open-hearted acceptance of human sexuality in all its quirks, and gentle cleanup with warm wash clothes mark her journey.

A mix of cozy, vulnerable erotica comes to life in the Freshman Girls' Dorm series, which centers on two college freshman girls' messy exploration between their legs. Staring a cute, shy, pan protagonist alongside her boisterous lesbian roommate, who embarks on typically dirty, often queer, yet somehow wholesome explorations centering self-discovery, intimacy, and delight.

These stories are filled with flawed, diverse, kind-hearted characters who are doing their best to unravel shame, misinformation, and their insecurities around sexuality, bodies, and pleasure. You can count on joyful consent, explicit connections, and tender aftercare.

TABLE OF CONTENTS