Agoraphobia and Ecstasy

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
What is better, therapy or drugs & sex? Why not both!
0
4.4k
4
6
8


Started: 09/30/2023

Updated: 10/12/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The gut melting high…

Drowning my trauma in alcohol and sexual experiences…

Every time I walk into that club, I know I’m leaving with the weight of the world off my shoulders, if I get a score. But there’s Siphon. He's sexy, has his career established, and we share a vibe neither of us can deny.

Except, I don’t do relationships.

And I’m supposed to be building my psychology practice.

That’s where Kenji comes in—an OCD, agoraphobic with major PTSD—worse than mine. But the man is ace at his job, being a reporter. So when a string of disappearances in our town are linked to me, and I find out he’s on the story, I beg for his help.

While Kenji works on every lead possible, Siphon continues to pressure me to choose him over the cheap score every few nights. I resist him… for a moment. He’s too hot, and the chemistry is too thick, and I find myself in the arms of the man Kenji thinks might be responsible for the disappearances.

The past still haunts me, and he’s playing roulette with his future, but that doesn’t matter when we're together.

Until it does matter.

My past caught up with me, and the only man in the world who won’t go outside might be my only hope at not ending up as the next victim.

TABLE OF CONTENTS