Mr. Lucky

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Lucky finds himself entangled in the clutches of this merciless woman.
0
12.5k
13
5
10


Started: 09/11/2022

Updated: 07/15/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

In the gripping and seductive series “Mr. Lucky,” immerse yourself in a world where fantasies and desires come alive, and the boundaries of passion are relentlessly pushed. Meet our protagonist, a young man whose Lucky. If having a mysterious, black nymph as a cruel mistress is lucky.

Our hero finds himself entangled in the clutches of this merciless woman from his past.

Lucky’s life takes unexpected twists and turns from their first encounter. This enigmatic woman resurfaces, from time to time, drawing him into ever-increasing and intoxicating dances of dominance and submission. As she indoctrinates him in the electrifying realm of BDSM, Lucky becomes enthralled by the tantalizing possibilities that lie ahead.

Bound by an insatiable curiosity and a deep-seated longing for exploration, Lucky embarks on a thrilling journey of sexual awakening. With each intricate knot, every crack of the whip, and the faintest brush of a feather, he discovers hidden facets of himself that he never knew existed.

Yet, danger lurks beneath the alluring veneer of pain and pleasure, threatening to unravel their delicate game.

TABLE OF CONTENTS