Finding Elvis Ch. 10

Story Info
Sexy lesbian homicide cop mixes friends & wedding rings.
5k words
4.84
13.7k
7
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten: Shopping trip

I blinked. I blinked again. "Two what?" I asked Gretchen.

"Billion. Two billion dollars. In the trust fund," she said in a small voice.

I stared blankly for a few moments as I tried to get an idea of that much of anything. I finally gave up and turned back to look at Gretchen. "That's actually not as much of a problem for me as a million dollars. Two billion is so big that I can't get my mind around it. It's just not real. Let's just let things settle down and deal with the issues at hand, then."

Gretchen took a deep breath and nodded. "That's probably best. So, where are we going while we wait for Mister Craig? His campaign office?"

I shook my head and grinned. "Nope. Shopping. For marital aids."

"Ooooo!" She grinned and nodded. "That sounds like fun."

-----

Devon picked a nice place with a decent selection, and giggling like schoolgirls, we walked down the aisles looking at the various possibilities. It was like a Sex-Mart or a sex superstore. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had blue-light specials.

When we arrived at the "marital aids" section, the selection was incredible. Every shape and color was represented, as well as different materials that ranged from glass to silicone to hard plastic to "flesh-like". And then there were the specialty items.

"I never imagined that there were so many options," Gretchen admitted to me a bit wide-eyed. "Big, small, long and short. It's my turn to goggle; I can't get my mind around this. I think I'll leave this to you, Love. Surprise me."

"Don't tell me you've never used one." I said, putting on my most innocent tone. I thought I might be able to pry out a little information from her about some of those "business relationships".

"Oh, I can't say never," Gretchen replied with a smile. "Just not often." She raised an eyebrow.

I laughed at getting caught, and picked up a fair sized double dildo. "Ever had two guys at once?" I asked slyly.

She took it from me and shrugged. "Professionally? No. Those have all been one-on-one."

"That makes me curious about your pre-business days," I said with a laugh. "Just how wild a girl were you?"

Gretchen laughed. "I had my share of boyfriends and some experience. I'm not asking about your previous lovers, though, so I'm not sure I want to tell you everything."

"Come on!" I said, grabbing her hand. "Give me a clue here. We're in the right place to get some gear if you have some, you know, kinky desires, 'fess up." I was surprised to find how much her answer meant to me.

Gretchen seemed to sense that, too, as she lay her other hand on top of mine. "Hawk, my work involves making other peoples' fantasies come true, both in bed and out," Gretchen said seriously. "I've never done anything that I didn't want to try, though there are some things that I wouldn't want to try twice. You get what you want to make your fantasy come true, and I'll tell you if it's something I'm not interested in."

I thwacked her on the head with the gel dildo I was holding.

"Owww!" she said, grabbing it from me. "What was that for?" She smacked me back on the top of my head.

"That was for insulting me, twice; you've already made my fantasy come true just by being here with me, and I'm not one of your clients. I want us to live out our fantasies, together." I said, snatching the dildo back. "I can't do this, and I'm not going to do this, in a vacuum. Maybe I shouldn't have been nosy, but neither should I have to pry your sexual history out of you. I don't want names; I just want to know what you've done, and what you like."

She was looking at the floor. "I'm sorry, Hawk. I'm not good at letting others in, letting others do for me what I do..." She stopped and looked up, her eyes bright with unshed tears. Then she gave me that predator smile that set off my alarms. "Do I get to ask the same questions?" she asked. "Quid pro quo?"

I stared at her for a heartbeat. For just a moment I had seen a tiny sliver of a different Gretchen than the one I had been getting to know, a more vulnerable one. Then the wall came back, as if she felt she needed to protect herself. I wanted explore this sudden vulnerability she had shown me, but something warned me not to push her about it. Not now at least, I told myself. Later, on the other hand.... I nodded firmly to myself. Oh yes, there would definitely be a later.

I would play along, for now, and fall back on the skills my job had taught me to get another peek behind that wall. "Sure," I grinned. "I'm a wild and kinky girl. Let's start with your deepest, darkest fantasy."

Gretchen quirked an eyebrow and her smile widened for a long moment, and then she pursed her lips. She took her time, appearing to actually consider my question. "Well, I'm still getting used to the whole girl-girl thing, so my fantasies at this point all seem to be man-oriented. Which do you want? With you or in general?" She wore a serious expression on her face, but her eyes gave her away. The damned minx was still teasing me!?

"In general," I replied blandly. Two could play at this game, I thought. "Don't worry, Honey, because you're not going to hurt my feelings. I asked and I want to know. You can toss in variations with girl on girl, if you like." I paused for half a second. "Or I can make suggestions, if you don't have the imagination for it," I added with a sly smile."

Gretchen gave me a very unladylike snort as she tossed her hair and looked around. No other shoppers were too close, but she lowered her voice anyway. "Okay, unimaginative me will just have to talk about a male-oriented fantasy then," she said. A smile told me she wasn't really insulted. She leaned in closer to me and said, "I really liked the sex we had in my Mom's old room, but I've been having hot flashes wondering how that scene would play with a man."

I blinked. "You mean fighting like we did? How we got physical, even a bit rough? Or are you talking about that? Rough? Or something more? I've heard of women that like to, you know, act like they're being forced."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not into the rape fantasy thing. I had a client that liked that, and it didn't do anything for me. Fighting for dominance and control, on the other hand, really torched my panties."

"So, you want to force..."

She vehemently shook her head. "No, I'm not into being the rapist, either. I'm talking about wanting sex, and then vying for control with your partner, trying to be the one who dictates the pace, the way it happens."

I let out a relieved breath. "That's kind of like domination. You're talking about more of a mental domination, a mind game that excites the body. Now that we know what we both mean, maybe we can just call that rough sex."

Gretchen nodded her agreement. "And it's not something I'm looking to get a lot of. A little would go a long ways, I think. I'm also not sure that my fantasy would work with a man, since men are so much stronger than women - tough ass, man-eating, female detectives excluded, of course." She gave me an openly teasing grin. "Okay, now it's my turn. What is your latest fantasy?"

I felt the heat crawling up my neck. "Ah..."

"You're blushing again!" Gretchen crowed, a touch of wonder in her voice. "What fantasy could ever get you to do that? What is it? Tell me!"

I mimicked her side-to-side glance, looking for people close enough to hear. When I did speak, it was even quieter than her confession had been. "You know when I said I wasn't looking to have Ted bend me over a desk? Well, I've had my own little hot flash thinking about just that. But," I said with a finger up in the air, "that is not my deepest fantasy, just the most recent. Since you asked."

Gretchen pulled me into a hug. "You don't need to be embarrassed to talk with me about sex, Baby. I'm not jealous. I will admit that my mind's-eye view of that excites me. I'd like to hold you and kiss you while Ted fucks you." She whispered in my ear even more quietly, "and I could slide under you and we could sixty-nine while he's inside you. I could lick his cock and your sweet pussy at the same time."

That lit a major burn in my pussy. I knew that my eyes were starting to lose focus in lust and I had to yank myself back under control. "I'm not embarrassed by the sex act," I protested, "I'm embarrassed because it's sex with a guy that I'm fantasizing about, and I'm just not used to that yet. We can talk about it with them - I really want to talk about it with them! - but we're getting off the subject. Next question: I'm sure you've given head and done all kinds of regular sex, but what about anal sex? If so, did you like it?"

"That's two questions," she said primly. "So I'll answer the last one. I liked it the one time that I agreed to do it. He was smaller than the average bear so I felt brave when he asked for it and agreed. It's not that it was more pleasurable than having a cock inside me the regular way, but it added another element. I felt like I was being dirty, slutty, letting a man fuck my ass. It also had an element of being under his control, but it was okay. I felt a little humiliated and used, but it only made me hornier. I'd do it again, though I'm not sure I would if we were talking about a big cock."

"I think we could find one that fits okay," I said with a smirk. "Your turn."

"Has Ted taken your ass?" Gretchen fired back.

I shook my head. "No. Not that I think I would mind, but we just never got around to it. I've had some lovers that used a strap-on to take my ass and I liked it a lot." I grinned. "Pretty much for the same reasons you just gave, as a matter of fact. Where do you draw the line? What do you not want to do?"

"Well," she said, her finger tapping her chin, "I draw the line at scat or watersports. Keep the bathroom stuff in the bathroom. I'm not into kiddies, baby-play, rubber, piercing, major bondage or pain, either. Though," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, "the little pain in the process of the office scene was just fine, and I really love your pierced nipples and labia." She shrugged. "If something else comes up that I'm not in favor of, I'll let you know. What do you not like?"

I shrugged. "Your list sounds about like mine. Though, I think a little pain can be a good thing. I like some twisting on my piercings. Other than that, put me down for the same as you, piercings excepted. Though, thinking about bodily fluids, I need some clarification. Does that count as an extra question?"

"Hit me with it and I'll let you know."

"I can't believe I'm asking this, but since I'm pregnant - which I still cannot believe! - that brings up the question of lactating. Are you going to want to not have sex with me when I'm fat, ugly, and leaking?"

Gretchen hugged me again and kissed me soundly. "That doesn't count as an extra question, because mama needs some reassurance. I won't shy away from you because you're pregnant, Baby. I don't know if I'll like milk right from the source, but I'm willing to give it a try. The one thing I do know is that I will not be put off because you're pregnant. That's our baby in there. You are the mother of my child and I will make love to you anytime you'll let me, right up to the day of delivery."

"I may be the mother," I growled, mock shoving her back, "but I'm still not the wife."

"We haven't looked in the paper, so we don't know how you're listed," Gretchen said sweetly. "My turn again. Since we dodged around your deepest, darkest fantasy, what is it? If you could do or have anyone, what would it be?"

I felt my face burst into flames. "I... I don't know if..."

Taking my face in her hands, she kissed me soundly. "I've heard it all, Lover. What was it you said? 'I want to know what you like and what you want to do with me?' Just tell me, Hawk, so I can do my part."

Taking a deep breath, I let it out in a rush. "I want to make love to you, Lisa and Ted all at the same time. I want all of you at once. I want to be sandwiched between two of you and have one of you in my mouth. I want to be the filling in the cake."

Gretchen smiled widely. "I think I like that plan. If they agree, I think we can make that fantasy come true. In fact, I think I might get in line for a serving of that. Maybe Lisa would like some back door action, too."

"I'll ask her. Gretchen, you mentioned being a slave earlier. Are you really into that?" I picked up a ball gag and butt plug with a horsehair tail and waved them at her.

She shrugged. "I've never tried it, either from the domination or submissive side, so I don't know. The gag I can figure out, but what's the other for?"

I caressed her face with the hair. "It's a plug you wear in your butt for pony play."

She looked blank. "Pony play? Like riding me around or something?"

I nodded. "Nothing I've tried, but there's a community for that kind of stuff."

She shook her head. "Pass on that, but we can try some of the restraints if you like. How about you for bondage or domination? After all, you do have your own handcuffs," she said wriggling her eyebrows at me.

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I've never even considered it before."

"Then we'll give that a try sometime, but I think we have enough information to make some purchases, don't you?"

With a grin, I picked up a pair of strap-on harnesses that allowed for differing sized dildos. I added three pairs of heads for them in small, regular and large. And to the growing pile in the cart, I added a selection of toys for some mild domination. The final items were a small butt plug - no horse hair, thanks! - and a box of condoms that would fit Ted.

"It's a little late for those, don't you think?" Gretchen asked dryly, tapping the condoms.

"For me, but not for you," I said.

"Maybe I'd like to be pregnant, too," she said in a voice that sent a chill up my spine.

"Why?" I asked, a little freaked out. "We're already going to have a baby."

She looked deeply into my eyes and smiled. "You never wanted to be a mother, I think. On the other hand, I've wanted it for as long as I can remember. I've always been afraid I'd never get to be one. It's close to my time, so it might happen. If it does, I get one of the long-held desires of my heart to come true. It's not like another child is going to cause us to starve, and besides, it's all in the good column for you. If it happens, I couldn't say I was the daddy."

I wanted to argue, but she shushed me with one finger and put the condoms away.

When we got back out to the Hummer, Devon tried to grab the bag, so I snatched it out of reach. "No peeking. This is official married people stuff," I growled.

Devon grinned and started driving. "Unless you gonna take dem into de office, Devon goin' to see dem anyway."

Eyes huge, I considered my options and with a snarl, I tossed the bag in the front seat. "Fine, but I don't want to hear one word about them!"

They both laughed at me as we drove on. Devon's smirk told me he was going to ignore my warnings, and honestly, I didn't mind. His sense of humor appealed to me.

-----

Kirk Craig's office was festooned with red and blue election posters of the candidate. It was also filled with dozens of young people copying papers and rushing about as we walked in. I snagged one.

"Kirk's office?"

"In the back," she said, before rushing off to do whatever unknowable task she was doing.

Gretchen followed me, and I waded through the people to the offices in the back. A woman in her early forties manned a desk with a computer and phone. She gestured to us to wait while she talked with someone on the phone.

Looking past her, I could see Kirk in one of the offices talking on a cell phone. I waved and he motioned for us to come on back. When the woman turned to stop us, he waved for her to back off with a smile.

His office was covered with pictures of him with various people, including Hans and the deceased Senator Cartwright. Thankfully, there were no Elvis pictures. He gestured for us to take seats and continued his conversation. It quickly became apparent he was finagling a large contribution from someone. When he apparently had an assurance of a donation, he grinned boyishly at us and said his good-byes, putting the phone on the desk and sitting on the edge of it himself. His expression sobered as he looked at Gretchen.

"Gretchen, I'm so sorry for the situation you're in," he said. "I know you didn't do this and if you need anything, all you have to do is ask."

I used my foot to push the door closed. "Since you're offering, I have a few questions, then, if you don't mind. Starting with why you ducked out of the house at the first sign of trouble. Why the fast escape?"

Kirk shrugged his shoulders. "I'm running for public office, Shauna." I winced, but said nothing. If he wanted to talk, I wasn't going to let my name interrupt. "It's a tight race for me, especially since I'm running against an incumbent from the other party. The last thing I need is to have my name associated with murder. Any murder."

"You didn't like Cartwright, did you?" Gretchen asked. "I noticed some tension, but I wasn't sure why."

"He was a long-sitting Senator from the other party, and he had a lot of personal habits I found troubling. We've argued about a number of things over the last year."

"But, you have a more personal reason to hate him, don't you?" I asked. "Vanessa."

His face hardened. "Leave Vanessa out of this."

I leaned forward. "We're talking murder here, Kirk. Nothing is off the table. We've already spoken with Vanessa about this, and she told us what happened. How Cartwright used her. Raped her. This isn't about her. It's about you."

"Me?" he asked in a surprised tone. "You don't think I had anything to do with this, do you? Damn you! I don't like to have people come into my office and imply I had anything to do with a murder," he said angrily, rising to his feet. "This isn't about me; it's about you wanting to clear Gretchen. We both know that, so don't try to turn this all on me. I'm not the one the police are drooling all over themselves trying to hang."

"No," I said, letting some of my frustration creep into my voice. "They want to fry an innocent woman, and you're here stonewalling. If you didn't kill him, tell us what you do know. Put us on the right track. Do you think Gretchen did it?"

Kirk stopped by the window and looked out. He ran a hand through his hair, the tension in his body obvious. He blew out a breath and slowly shook his head. "No," he said. "Beating Kat to a pulp and shoving her head in the toilet, yes. Killing her or someone else? No."

"Why don't you tell us what happened that night," I said quietly.

"Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and call my lawyer," Kirk muttered.

"Feeling guilty?" I asked him. "If not, please, just talk with us. With what Cartwright did to Vanessa, I can understand how much you'd hate him. If you killed him, I'd really understand."

Fire was building again in Kirk's eyes, but before he could answer, Gretchen cut in, undermining my whole drive to get him pissed off enough to lose his temper. "You love her, don't you?"

His hot retort to me was sidetracked by Gretchen's question. It took the wind right out of his sails. Kirk slumped a little on the edge of the desk. "Yes. Yes, I do. Cartwright hurt her so badly she won't even consider going on a date with me."

He looked back over at me. "I hated him, Shauna, and I'm glad he's dead. He was a monster that thought his political power, money and family connections protected him from any consequences. Whoever killed him was doing the world a favor."

"Did he know how you felt about him; about all of this?" I asked him.

Kirk shook his head, that hint of a grin back on his face. "I'm a politician, so I can smile to his face, shake his hand and hate his guts all in the same moment. He may be in the other party, but I still have to deal with those in power or with political backing."

12