About Pleasure

Poem Info
859 words
4.57
4.1k
00
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About Pleasure

I walk into a room filled with both love and lust.
Your body calls for mine with a familiar smell... a sexual gust.
You beckon for me and say pleasing you tonight is not wanted that its a must.
I respond with a smirk and want to do things that people don't see just.

The sunsets color is that of our sexual desire in this worlds many skies.
Your body calls as I approach the bed gazing into your starlit eyes.
You try to object the sexual thoughts sending vibrations and a light wetness between your thighs.
As I lay next to you and our bodies merely touch you accidentally pass one of those sensual sighs.

Your body is my art, inspiration, my sensual bliss.
Its been a short time now and yet your touch I still miss.
I press my lips against yours with a passionate kiss.
Your mind conjuring sexual urges that u can no longer dismiss.

The tips of our tongues touch making the kiss better.
Our tongues reading each others taste buds like that of a brail letter.
Your mind still conjuring natural urges that begin to make your pulsing pussy wetter.
My body starts losing control and starts trembling like that of a jet setter.

I wanna touch you so badly my head starts to spin and my stomach starts churning.
My hands become curious and your body they're yearning.
I place my hands on your skin the sensation releases a sexual burning.
The heat has never been discovered like this but the discovery is worth learning.

You attempt to touch me back but I refuse because I don't receive im a giver.
My hands slide further down your body and as they do your body begins to quiver.
Heat engulfs your inner body releasing passionate sensations on your skin that begin to make you shiver.
Your body is the destination in which my ecstatic package is to be delivered.

Your legs begin to separate as you gaze at me enjoying the unbearably teasing show.
With a hand between your thighs now your sexual desires grow.
You begin to grab at your voluptuous tits now for reasons you do not know.
My fingers now anxiously press against a pussy firmly to let a sexual moisture flow.

An erotic, sweet, familiar scent of two lovers fills the room yet again.
A brief moan passes from your lips and now it shall begin.
A game the two of us have both played with others and lost, but with each other we shall win.
Now the night is to be filled with sex, love, lust, and most importantly sin.

As my fingers get deep inside you, my dick firmly comes to a stand.
I begin to grow thicker and harder for you, you take it in your hands.
Releasing each others sexual drives from our active adrenaline glands.
Here in bed connected Im no other woman's, and you no other man's.

You start to grab me harder and I begin to finger you more.
Both of us make sexual noises in which the other lover cannot ignore.
We are now ready to what else this night of sexual lust has in store.
You kiss my ear and whisper to me "I want you to fuck me until im sore."

So you climb up on top of me and take me inside.
Your pussy is so wet now that my dick easily takes your pussy with a single glide.
As your thighs grab me your hips begin to rock back and forth like waves on low tide.
Now you place a hand on my chest preparing yourself for a ride.

Your lips take mine as our bodies stay continuously united.
I ask for your kiss to be more enticing and you say you'd be delighted.
So your tongue wraps against mine makes me aroused and now even more excited.
Your pussy growing tighter around my dick, like my love for you there's no way to hide it.

You press your body so hard on mine our two bodies become one whole.
Im tired of being dominated now its my turn to have some control.
So with one fluid motion I place my hands on the small of your back and make you roll.
You begin to get louder as my masculine desire begins to take it toll.

Your body loses all sensibility so you wrap your legs around my back.
My body pounding against yours, giving you what you want so this way nothing you lack.
Our hearts beating so fast it feels like we're suffering a heart attack.
But we continue pleasing each other because we have sexual appetites and this is just a snack.

Your orgasm is near yet the size of it is too great to measure.
You want me to cum with you but the exact timing of my cumming with yours is unsure.
Your back starts to arch, your breath heavy now, and your body about to give me its sexual treasure.
With one final thrust you scream like as if you were dying due to this night filled with pleasure.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous