Just Looking

Story Info
Curiosity puts a teen in an unexpected position
8.5k words
4.43
113.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are of legal age.

Janice Zwink was a virgin; a chubby and socially awkward 18 year old who was afraid of her own shadow at times, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious about things. In the summer of 2000, Janice let her curiosity get the best of her.

......

Chapter One: Home from school.

"Hello little lady," the man said to Janice as she scurried up the driveway, school books clutched tightly to her chest, as she avoided the area along the edge, which had been torn up by the man who was in the process of putting in a row of hedges that her Mom had wanted.

Janice nodded and gave a little nervous smile, averting her eyes as she passed the man who had been digging at the dirt but was now leaning on his shovel, watching her as she walked by, and as she climbed the three steps on the porch she heard him let out a low whistle.

Safely inside the house, Janice set the books on the counter and went over to the window at the side of the house to peek out through the blinds at the man who had said hello to her on the way in.

He was a big black man - probably 6'4" or so and husky too. He had huge arms and a barrel chest, all easy to see because he wasn't wearing a shirt because of the heat. As the sun beat down on the man, the sweat that coated his upper torso glistened in the bright light and made him look like he was oiled up or something.

He wasn't a bodybuilder or anything like that, Janice noted as she looked him over from the safety of her bedroom, but he was a huge man. Those biceps of his were enormous, and even though he had a hint of man boobs, his chest was sexy.

He actually whistled at her, Janice thought to herself while watching the muscles on the man's back ripple around. What was good about that was that he wasn't doing that to make fun of her in front of others, because he was working by himself. Nobody ever whistled at her before, and although it was kind of corny, it made Janice's skin tingle.

Must be a kind of an old guy, because the hair in the center of his chest was gray, Janice determined. 40 - maybe 50. Janice wasn't good at ages, and he wasn't very handsome either, surely no Denzel Washington.

Matter-of-fact, he was kinda scary looking, Janice mused. Almost like King Kong or something, and judging by the size of those arms he could probably tear somebody apart if they ever said that to him.

Just then the man looked up toward the window, and Janice jumped back quickly, catching the blinds just as they started to sway around. She moved down to another window to see whether the man had caught her looking at him, but while he did glance up at the other window from time to time, he wasn't acting like he had.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Janice went down to the kitchen and got herself a drink of water. As she sipped the drink, she looked out at the driveway. Maybe the man would like a drink, Janice thought, grabbing a couple of ice cubes and filling the glass back up.

Straightening her hair, Janice opened the door and went down to the end of the driveway with the glass of water, proud of herself for being so thoughtful.

......

Chapter Two: Introductions.

"Hello again little lady," Carl Sanders said as he saw the woman approach him, carrying a glass of water in her hand.

The water looked good, but the girl looked better, Carl thought as he watched the plump little woman navigate her way down the driveway.

No little lady, that was for sure, Carl said as his eyes took in the girl's Rubenesque form. She was built just the way he liked them. Nice plump titties, a big round butt, and thick around the middle. Long, wavy black hair that fell down to her shoulders and a cute enough face as well, with chubby pink cheeks.

"Thought you might like a drink," the girl said nervously, holding out the drink with a shaky hand.

"Why thank you, little lady," Carl said, smiling at her as he took the glass, and when his hand grazed hers he saw her shudder. "That was mighty thoughtful of you."

Carl sipped the cold drink, all the time looking at the girl. She was wearing a school uniform of some kind, with a short-sleeved white blouse and blue and white checkered skirt. Combined with the white knee-hi socks, the look was designed to drive a horny old former Catholic school student crazy with nostalgia and lust. Mostly lust, Carl surmised as he drained the glass and handed it back.

"My name's Carl Sanders," he said by way of introduction, and when the girl just stood there silently, he decided to continue. "I'll bet you have a name too."

"Oh - uh - Janice," she said, feeling like a fool. "I live here."

"I figured that," Carl said with a smile. "Either that or you were the smoothest burglar in town."

Janice smiled, revealing a set of perfect teeth and dimples in those chubby cheeks.

"You go to school, little lady?" Carl said, nodding toward her uniform.

"Oh," Janice said, suddenly realizing how juvenile she must look dressed as she was. "Richburg Academy. It's a prep school. They make us wear these dorky uniforms."

"I see," Carl said, acknowledging the name of the private school that probably cost an arm and a leg to attend.

"Dumb uniform," Janice said as she felt the man's eyes looking it over.

"No, not at all," Carl said. "Back when I went to school we all had to wear uniforms too. Although I don't remember the girls back then filling them out as nicely as you do. You kids sure are different today."

"I'm not a kid, you know," Janice informed the gardener. "I turned 18 last month."

"Sorry I missed your birthday," Carl said, not mentioning exactly what kind of party he would have wanted to attend.

Janice felt her cheeks flush as she looked down to the ground where her shoe was nudging a rock around.

"You got brothers and sisters?" Carl asked, running the back of his hand across his dripping brow.

"Got a older brother, but he's married."

"So it's just you and your folks here?" Carl asked, gesturing at the ranch that probably had 4 bedrooms in it.

"Just me and my Mom," Janice corrected. "My Mom and Dad - they... you know."

"Sorry," Carl said. "Lot of that going around these days. Never even met my father."

"Sorry," Janice said, not knowing what else to say.

"I would say it must be lonely for you, in that big house, but I see that you probably have a lot of things to keep busy," Carl noted. "That pool looks inviting. Must be nice to be able to come home from school and take a dip."

"Sometimes, I guess," Janice said, and although she might have done just that on a normal day, there was no way she would get into a bathing suit in front of a stranger.

"Then again, the way the boys must chase after you, I'm sure you don't have much spare time for that," and Janice giggled a little and shrugged her shoulders at that remark, glad that her being about the only virgin left at Richburg Academy wasn't obvious.

"If you want, I could bring you out another drink in a little while," Janice suggested.

"I'd like that a lot," Carl said, grabbing the shovel again. "I'd like you coming out with or without the drink. Love talking with a pretty woman a lot more than working."

"Don't worry though, I don't get paid by the hour. It's by the job, so my time is my own," Carl said as he watched Janice's plump bottom wiggle as she went back up the driveway.

......

Chapter Three: Inside.

As soon as Janice got inside the house, she leaned back against the door and tried to keep from hyperventilating. She wasn't used to getting looked at by men, and the way that man Carl was staring at her chest and butt was more like the way guys looked at her friend Sandy.

Janice went up to her room and pulled out her swimsuit. I was more like an old lady's bathing suit; a dark blue one-piece that was cut conservatively, and was designed to hide, unlike most bathing suits that let everything hang out.

Looking at the clock, Janice realized that Mom would be home in about an hour, so she put the bathing suit back and took off her school uniform. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Janice frowned as she posed in different angles.

"I look like a cow no matter how I stand," she said aloud reaching back and unhooking her bra. Her breasts eased out of the harness, and she let her palms replace the cups of the brassiere, massaging the round globes as she went over to the window again.

What would it be like, Janice mused? She had let boys play with her boobies before - five boys to be exact. They all seemed to like them, and they were her best feature, or so she thought. The full globes fit perfectly in the 40C Playtex Living Bra, and as the thick pegs of her nipples blossomed Janice tried to imagine the massive black hands of the man working outside doing what her own hands were doing.

That was as far as any boy had gotten, although a couple of them had tried to go lower. Taking off her checkered skirt and full cut white cotton panties, Janice cringed at her reflection. What was attractive about having a forty inch bust when your waist was almost the same? And as for the rear end, Janice shuddered at the sight of her large pale buttocks.

Still, Janice mused while peeking out at Carl, still shoveling and prepping the driveway, the man did look at her rear end. Maybe some guys liked big butts. Janice picked out a pair of shorts that covered most of her chubby thighs, and after putting her bra back on and picking out a nice short-sleeved top, started to get dressed.

The light blue top looked nice with the navy blue shorts, but Janice peeled off the blouse and took off her bra, and then put the top back on.

"Omigod!" Janice said, giggling at the way she looked without the brassiere. Lots of girls went without bras these days, but it was something Janice had never even considered doing. Her nipples showed right through the fabric, and you could see the shape of her titties like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

By the kitchen door, Janice tried to summon up enough courage to go outside. The more she thought about it, the more obvious her nipples became. Finally throwing caution to the wind, Janice swung the door open and went down the steps, only to quickly run back inside.

"Idiot!" Janice said as she went to the sink to get the glass of water that was her pretense for going outside in the first place.

Armed with the drink, Janice went back outside, taking the long walk down the driveway towards the gardener.

......

Chapter Four: Refreshment.

Carl heard the screen door open again, and this time the girl had a drink in her hand, although his eyes were elsewhere.

"Damn, look at them titties," Carl whispered to himself as he stared at the breasts that jiggled while the girl came towards him, and as she got closer she saw where his eyes were pointed. Directly at the fat pegs that looked like they were about to tear through the flimsy top any second.

"Hi again Mr. Sanders," Janice said. "Thought you might need another drink."

"Looks good to me," Carl replied, hearing the ice cubes tinkle around in the glass because of the girl's trembling hand that held it.

He took the glass while continuing to stare at Janice's chest, and when Carl looked up he saw the petrified look in her eyes, and the color rising in her chubby cheeks.

"I see you took off your uniform," Carl said. "I like this outfit even better."

"Oh - uh - yeah," Janice said, becoming more flustered with every passing second.

Janice's arms were flailing around clumsily as she tried to cover her chest without being obvious about it, in an effort to shield herself from the man's eyes even though she had dressed like that for that very reason.

"Sorry," Carl said finally, handing the glass back to the trembling teen. "Didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just that I don't get to see women as pretty as you everyday.

Janice made a noise that was supposed to be a sigh but ended up sounding too much like a snort to suit her, so she took the glass and looked at the holes dug along the front of the lawn and along the edge of the driveway.

"Looks like you've got a lot of work to do still," Janice said.

"Oh yeah," Carl answered, his eyes following the girl as she walked a few steps towards the front of the yard, giving him a perfect view of those nice round ass cheeks. "I'll be here all day tomorrow too, doing the planting."

"You will?" Janice exclaimed, and cringed when she realized what that must have sounded like.

"Sure, so when you get home from school you can bring me out some more drinks," Carl suggested.

"I don't have school tomorrow," Janice informed Carl. "Teacher's conferences."

"Bet you're happy about that," Carl said, wanting to add that he was just as glad as she was.

"Sure," Janice said, looking up to see her mother's car coming down the street.

Realizing what her mother would say if she saw her like this - not the part about talking to the man because she had always taught Janice to treat everybody equally no matter what color they were - but her standing here without a bra, Janice started up the driveway.

"See you tomorrow then," Janice called out over her shoulder as the car pulled in right after she got to the steps.

Janice ran to her bedroom and put on her bra, getting back into the kitchen just as her mother was coming in the door.

"Hope you weren't bothering the man," her mother said as she set her purse on the counter.

"No, just brought him out a drink because it's so hot out," Janice explained.

"Oh, that was nice of you," Alicia Zwink said, feeling proud of her daughter for being so thoughtful. "It is a scorcher out there today. Surprised you aren't in the pool."

"Got homework to do," Janice said, using that as an excuse to head to her bedroom.

Locking the door behind her, Janice went over to the window and peeked out again, just in time to see her mom chatting with Carl. While her mother went around the yard explaining what she wanted done, Janice's eyes never left the burly man.

His enormous arms bulged as he ran his hands through his close-cropped hair, and as he turned to follow Janice's mother she could see his back, broad and glistening with perspiration, and the muscles rippling with every movement. The way that the man had stared at her breasts - a real man - not a goofy boy - sent shivers down Janice's spine.

Janice suddenly realized that her hand had slid under her shorts, and her fingers were slipping through the dense triangle that covered her delta. As her fingers worked rapidly, Janice came soon after, her orgasm knocking her off balance as her body shuddered uncontrollably.

Outside, Carl Sanders listened patiently as the girl's mother told him what she wanted done. His eyes drifted to the house, where a pair of venetian blinds were swinging around wildly. Carl smiled at the thought of the girl checking him out, and he casually flexed his arms as he gestured around for her benefit.

Tomorrow should be a good day, Carl thought as the woman droned on about how her ex-husband was to get the bill for the work. That plump little lady wanted it in the worst way, that much was obvious, and he was more than happy to accommodate her.

......

Chapter Five: Poolside.

Carl arrived at 7 the next morning, his truck loaded with the shrubbery that he was going to be spending the morning putting in place. Mrs. Zwink was leaving for work as Carl arrived, but luckily she was in a hurry so he was spared having to hear the same stuff over again.

Skinny old lady, Carl noted as she pulled out of the driveway and off to work. Not bad looking for a gal probably in her early 50's - about his own age - and she looked like she wouldn't be against the idea of doing the horizontal hula with him, judging by the way she checked him out. Carl's tastes ran to much younger females, like that sweet thing peeking out at him again through the blinds, but there was no such thing as bad white pussy.

Like them bigger too, just like that chubby babe. Nice and big and round in all the right places, and everything that momma didn't have, that girl had in spades. Her name - what was her name? Carl struggled to remember. Wouldn't do to not know her name when she came out to see him, and she would be coming out to see him, of that there was no doubt in his mind.

Inside the house, Janice was in the shower, soaping and scrubbing herself while thinking about the man outside. He hadn't taken his shirt off yet, but it was still early. Plenty of time to take it off and get that skin sparkling with sweat again.

After turning the shower off, Janice stepped out and toweled herself off in front of the mirror. As she dried her hair, she noticed that she hadn't shaved her armpits, and the thick dense stubble that coated her fleshy underarms hadn't been touched in over a week.

Lathering up her armpits, Janice slid the Bic through the coarse hairs, thinking that she had looked a lot like Carl had yesterday. The hair under his arms was short and coarse looking as well, and Janice had gotten several looks at the patches of tight curls since she gaped at his bulging biceps every time he flexed them.

Janice wondered what his hair would feel like. The hair on his chest - was it as bristly as it looked? Janice had never touched a guy with hair on his chest, in fact she had only really touched two guys in her entire life. As for touching a black person, that had never happened at all. Was his skin as smooth and supple as it appeared to be?

Janice ran the razor through her underarms a second time, making the tender skin pink but perfectly smooth. She grabbed the bathing suit off of the hanger and slipped it on, grimacing as she looked at her thick stomach and chubby thighs, and after trying to prop up her breasts, put her robe on and went down to the kitchen.

The paper had arrived and was sitting on the front steps. Tentatively, Janice opened the front door, wincing as the hinges let out a loud squeak, and after taking a deep breath she stepped out onto the concrete, clutching her robe tightly around her.

"Good morning little lady," said the voice from the side of the house, startling Janice who had last seen the gardener out toward the street.

"Oh, good morning Mr. Sanders," Janice said, fumbling with the paper while trying to keep her robe closed.

"Must be nice to have the day off," Carl said, his eyes checking out her full but surprisingly shapely calves.

"Yes it is," Janice said. "Uh - would you like a drink of water or something?"

"The water I can wait on, but I'd love to use your bathroom if I could."

"Oh sure," Janice said, and held the door open for Carl, leading him down the hall to the master bedroom.

Hearing the door latch behind him, Janice stood by the door, almost wishing that the door had a keyhole so she could peek in at him.

Not that she really would, Janice realized, although she wasn't 100% certain about that. Watching a guy pee was interesting. She had seen a guy do it once, and thought that it was a lot neater to watch than it was a girl.

Janice listened quietly, and after hearing a couple a tinkling sounds, was startled as a loud spray hit the water. It sounded like a hose blasting into the pool, and she wondered whether or not that meant that Carl had a big dick or not.

Not that she was an expert, having only handled two of them; Randy Tyler's and Steven Brown's. Randy's was way longer than Steven's, although Steven's was thicker. She had given them hand-jobs, and had even put the crown of Randy's in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down it for a few seconds before he started to cum.

What would Carl's look like? Since he was a full grown man, his was probably bigger than Randy's, and that seemed pretty big at the time. The sound of the toilet flushing woke Janice out of her daydream, and while Carl washed his hands she hurried out to the kitchen and tried to act very casually when he emerged.