Sniffing My Pussy Scented Panties

Story Info
The very first time that I sniffed my own pussy.
787 words
4.35
124.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a confirmed panty loving slut and have been selling my dirty, creamy, cum stained panties to sexy men, a few women, and quite a few couples all over the world for over 2 years now. Today, I am in my early 40's and have had so many crazy, sexy, nasty, and erotic adventures. This is a story about the 1st time that I experienced the scent of a wet pussy on a pair of panties.

For me, it all started with a Penthouse magazine. Years ago, when I was still a naive 18 year old, my dad had a secret stash, and I found where he kept them completely by accident. I had never heard of it but the extremely beautiful, and very scantily clad women that I saw on the cover attracted me. My heart was pounding, and I began to feel a tingling as I snuck one back to my room, and crawled into bed.

I didn't have a lock on my door, so my heart was beating so fast as I read the headlines on the front of the magazine. I don't remember any of them, but I do remember that I was thinking about how beautiful the woman was on the cover! I opened the magazine, and began turning through the pages. When I saw the 1st pictures of naked women, with their plump, curvy breasts, and to my complete surprise, very hairy pussies, my fear turned to lust, and I felt like I was on fire between my legs. I had a little bit of hair that had been growing between my legs, but not as much as I was seeing in the pictures. I am a natural blond, and even today, my pubic hair is very light and wispy. My breasts were getting bigger all the time, but were still nowhere near the 38C's that I have today.

I had on pajamas, and I reached under the waistband, and rubbed that tingling sensation through my white, cotton panties. Electrical shocks went through me, and I realized that the crotch of my panties was soaking wet. I found the Penthouse Forum and started to read the 1st story. It was a story about 2 men fucking a woman in the bathroom where they worked. By the 2nd paragraph, I had 2 fingers pushing my panties as far into my pussy as they would go. I almost screamed out loud as I orgasmed for the very 1st time in my life. The story got a little bit rough, with the woman getting fucked hard from behind, while the other man forced his cock down the woman's throat. He was also pinching and twisting her nipples, and I began twisting and pinching mine with one hand while I finger fucked myself with the other. I came so fucking hard, I had to roll over on my stomach and scream into the pillow.

As I lay there that night, flipping through the pages of this amazing new discovery, I found out that I could make myself cum as many times as I could handle and I could handle a lot! I was literally panting and exhausted by the time I finally fell asleep with my fingers still pushed between the lips of my young inexperienced pussy. I never had taken off my panties because I was too afraid that someone might walk in and find me stark naked.

That day began my life as the secret cum loving slut that I am today. The next morning as I peeled off my panties to take a bath, I noticed that they were still wet, and seemed to have a thick creamy stain in the crotch. I felt my pussy get slippery again as I realized that it was my cum from last night's discoveries. I can't tell you how dirty I felt, as I lifted them to my nose, and inhaled my pussy scent for the 1st time. What I can tell you, is that was one of the longest baths that I had ever taken. My mom had to knock on the door 3 times to finally get my fingers out of my pussy. I hadn't even washed my hair yet!

The memory of it has these panties I am wearing right now, just as wet as they were that day! I am a multi orgasmic squirting milf and have been very adventurous sexually. I have even recreated that 1st scene I read about, and much more! I still love smelling wet, worn panties and have pulled a few pair out of some of my girlfriends jeans the next morning out of curiosity. The scent immediately brings back that same original tingle!