Younger Guy for an Older BBW

Story Info
She had been driving and had car trouble... who do you call?
3.2k words
4.28
138.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Understanding an automobile is low on my priority list.

I'd been on my way home from a short trip and was perhaps forty-five minutes from home when my car quit. I was on the freeway and that made things worse even though I managed to coast to the shoulder before I stopped.

My car was less than a year old and was still on warranty. I'd been told by the salesman that I had free towing service if anything happened and if the agency was closed I could just call anyone and have the car towed up to two hundred miles. I would have to pay the people that towed me but as long as I had a receipt I'd be immediately reimbursed. Also, because the car was under warranty the cost of repair wouldn't be charged against me. The agency preferred if possible that I have the car towed to their place or to my own and if it was at home they'd come get it.

My battery was fine and the car had almost a full tank of gas so I didn't know what to do except get on the phone and call for a tow. Fortunately the car had a phone built in and even the people at the phone company could do something called a diagnostic right over the phone.

I called and waited for an answer. The operator told me the diagnostic showed everything was okay and that I'd have to take it to a dealer. I asked for a tow and they told me a tow truck would be to me in less than thirty minutes then I began to feel better.

My divorce had been settled five years earlier and I'd only had two dates in that five years. I was due for some attention and because I'm forty-seven it isn't easy to get dates, or at least not where I live.

I'm five three tall and one sixty-five in weight. I don't think the weight makes me look fat but perhaps I'm a bit matronly now. I'd worn a brief skirt in the heat and a cute blouse I like. I'd unbuttoned it from the top to let some air in while I drove. I'd passed a lot of truckers and a few caught up with me and would stare and then honk their horn. Twice I'd been tempted to flash them but I hadn't.

I was still thinking about my situation when a tow truck pulled past me and then slowly backed up into position.

I was instantly awake when the driver got out. He had dark wavy hair and stood about six three. He wore western boots and large western-style buckle on his belt. He also wore a short sleeved shirt that had each sleeve rolled up tight and they accented his build. He was shaped the way every man I'd ever wanted was shaped and wore Levi's with the tightest full bulge showing as he stared through my window. He smiled and spoke.

His voice too was deep and throaty. He was everything I'd need to end my trip I thought and here I was an old lady. I inched my skirt up well above my knees and nearly showed what was under.

He had me slip out of the car as soon as the traffic was clear and walked me over to the side of the road. As I'd left the car instead of swinging both legs out like a lady I deliberately extended them one at a time making certain that lots of thigh showed and his eyes seemed to appreciate it.

He got in my car and tried to start it after checking the gauges and then he released the hood, got out and looked in to see if anything was obvious. It wasn't but our eyes kept meeting and I could tell he was enjoying looking at me everywhere. I had that warm feeling you get when you're appreciated and sexually attracted. His bulge seemed to have doubled in size while he was under the hood and had looked up at me.

When he walked back to me I explained that I'd used the phone before asking for a tow and the operator had run the remote diagnostic and found nothing wrong.

He smiled and said he could see nothing either and would have to tow me. He asked if I wanted to wait for someone to pick me up or if I'd ride with him.

Even if I'd had someone coming I'd have rode anywhere first with him.

I stood to the side as he tilted the bed of the truck then fastened a cable to my car and winched it up onto the truck before tilting the bed flat again. Next he put things he called chocks behind each wheel and then used heavy straps to keep the car in position as he drove.

When everything was ready he told me I could get into his truck then but when I tried the first step was almost to my waist. I raised my leg as high as possible and it gave him a show that I could tell he'd remember but I still couldn't reach the first step.

He laughed, walked over and took me by the waist then put me on the step. His hands felt good and he was as strong as any man I'd ever known. His dark eyes and brows from where he stood were opened wide as he studied me from below.

The last step was far shorter and I managed it but with him still watching I once again made certain each leg raised my skirt. As I glanced under my arm his smile told me he was appreciating it.

When I was in he closed the door, walked around and climbed in behind the wheel. I had slid my skirt up under me as he had walked and even though the skirt front was at my knees I knew that any movement by me would cause the front to inch up. He looked at me and asked where I wanted to go and I gave him my address although I really wanted to say to the nearest motel with him. He filled out a form and had me sign it with my name, address and phone number.

Finally he asked me to fasten my seat belt and I pretended to have trouble stretching the belt and fastening it. He leaned far over and took the belt. His head was almost in nursing position in front of me and his head was turned upward as he smiled. His cheek managed to brush past my nipples as he straightened and then fastened my belt.

He laughed and welcomed me to his custom delivery service. That made me laugh and as he started the truck he told me I had a great smile.

I waited until we were into traffic and at speed before I asked if that was all I had. For a moment he didn't understand but then he laughed again with the greatest smile and told me that "Hell no!" and that I looked great.

I added "For an old lady?" and he answered quickly with an even broader smile that I didn't look any older than his sister and she was younger than he was. That made me smile again and then laugh. I wasn't going to tell him how old I really was.

In a few minutes I noticed in the mirror that he'd move his eyes to the side and stare at me probably thinking I couldn't see him. His eyes shifted from my thighs to my cleavage and back again and again. The truck even drifted toward a faster lane until someone honked and he swore as he swung back into our lane.

I've always gotten a thrill from distracting and teasing men but for the first time in years this was my first real tease and the closest I'd been sitting to a man except for meetings at work. The fact that he was so much younger just made it tastier.

Two could play his game and I focused on his bulge, his face and his arms. It was probably my imagination but that bulge seemed larger every time I glanced at it.

He asked if my husband would be worried coming home this late in the afternoon and I smiled and told him I was divorced and lived alone so that no one would know whether I was home or gone. And then because I was curious and just returning his enquiry I asked about his wife. He'd used his radio to tell his dispatcher where he was going but hadn't asked or said anything more.

Now he told me he wasn't married or going with a woman. Then he thought, laughed and told me he wasn't gay either but just had a string of bad luck with women. Then out of the clear blue he asked if I didn't miss having a man around the house and keeping me warm in bed.

That really surprised me but I answered that I really did miss it but my husband had been a cheating, lying jerk but I didn't hold that against men.

He asked if I was dating and again I told him the truth even as he turned his head to me and undressed me again. I told him I was open to dating but I'd only had two dates in five years, neither of them was more than a onetime thing and neither went past nine in the evening.

He asked why and I told him I just hadn't been asked and the two I did have turned out to be married.

We were making good time and I was wishing he'd drive slower so that I'd have more time with him and that constantly growing bulge that fascinated me. I wondered what it looked like, how truly large it was and even imagined tasting it.

I moved for the third time and my skirt was almost at its limit. When he turned his head to look at the outside mirror I opened another button on my blouse and slipped it further open.

I don't know if he knew I'd done it on purpose but he definitely was looking harder and longer. I stretched, leaned my shoulders against the back of the seat, shoved and slid forward dragging my skirt even higher and later when I glanced down I saw that it had been perfect. The front of my thong was completely visible and the indent displayed an intriguing camel-toe I thought.

My breasts aren't huge but they are full and my blouse had spread so that a mound of flesh almost to the aureole showed above each of them.

I saw him wet his dry lips several times over the next ten minutes and his eyes seemed to have trouble focusing on the road.

We hadn't spoken in minutes when I finally asked him what the girls had done to him that made him so sensitive.

He burned me with a slow list of those things that we girls always do to guys and yet he said that he too was open to dating and still looking.

I asked if being without sex didn't bother him and he blushed in the afternoon light. He added that sex was a truly important thing to him and always on his mind.

I asked what he was looking for and then he turned his head and while looking at me told me that if he could find a gal like me that he'd hook up immediately.

I laughed and thanked him before I told him I was probably far too old for him.

He was serious when he turned back and said it wasn't true and he'd never consider age differences. He then said something that surprised me. He said he'd date a gal like me every time if he had a chance.

We had grown close and even beyond just sexual attraction it seemed. The truck was slower than my car and it had been almost forty-five minutes but we had at least another fifteen to go.

I asked if he was hungry and he said he was. I told him I hadn't eaten since lunch and if he'd find a fast food he could pull up in front of it I'd treat.

He found a place in about five minutes and then I reminded him that I couldn't get up and down from the truck even if there was a curb now and that made the step about eight inches shorter. He laughed and said he could lift me down but I declined and took a twenty from my billfold and gave it to him. I asked for a Coke and burger but for him to get anything he could eat.

He returned with two cokes, a huge order of fries and four full burgers. I shared a few fries but with that burger it filled me up.

Another half hour passed and we'd finished eating, resumed the trip and were now on my street. I directed him where to leave the car in the driveway and he carried me down again but before he put me down he told me how much fun the drive had been and how much he enjoyed the scenery. He added that the guys I knew had to be crazy for not inviting me out and then he put me down. He was close and looking straight down and I wanted to strip for him right then. Instead I grabbed the sides of my blouse and pulled them down. It had the desired effect of exposing even more flesh and I was happy to see him smile and shake his head as he turned away.

I told him to just come into the house as soon as he was ready to leave and I'd pay him. then I walked into my place as he began off-loading my car.

I cleaned up quickly and when he came in I told him where the bathroom was if he needed to use the facilities and I'd make out a check unless he'd rather have a credit card.

He told me either would be okay because he knew where I lived and I laughed as he headed into the bathroom.

I felt warmth as I listened to him using the toilet and then I knew when he washed his hands and as he opened the door I was standing in front of it totally nude.

I told him that if he was serious about wanting a gal like me he could have me then and I stepped forward and cupped that bulge I'd been so hungry for and he kissed me.

Moments passed as my hands began opening his fly but without breaking our kiss he stopped me and opened that huge belt buckle and then opened and lowered his pants. He wore nothing beneath them and my hand wasted no time finding and fondling it. He was country boy huge and completely filled both of my hands. I moaned and then I broke our kiss and dropped to my knees on the soft rug.

I studied and stroked it lovingly before looking up at him and finally kissing it. I wondered if he'd known this was going to happen because I could taste that it had just been washed and even in the heat all sweat was gone. I love the smell and taste of male sweat and missed it but then I thought perhaps I could help him work it up again and so I closed lips around it and began working it in deeper.

It was dry and I had to stop every inch or so and lick it until it was wet enough to continue and continue it did. He was deeper than I'd imagined a guy could get and still sliding in. Finally I felt the fur at his base teasing my nose and I began moving along it faster and faster. I circled his base as best I could with one thumb and finger and cupped his huge warm balls in my other hand.

I was pleasuring and being pleasured more than any other time in my life and I wanted him to dump it all.

He moved forward and I moved backward on my knees until my back was hard against the hall wall and then he began slamming into me. Each stroke was full depth as I tried to keep my tongue pressing it against the top of my throat as he worked.

They were long minutes of bliss and I listened to him grunting even as I moaned. He was breathing hard before I sensed it coming and then in a torrent he began filling me deep and I felt the warmth rising in my throat and still he stroked.

He climaxed harder, longer and more times than I'd known before and then ended in my mouth. His climax was hot and thick and teased my tongue and throat as I fought to swallow fast enough to keep up with him. At last he was finished and I realized how many times he'd made me climax. I was completely wet and it was running down both my legs.

I caught my breath only enough to rush into the bathroom and clean it off before it stained my rug and then I returned.

He was whipped and his hands found my body then began working me his own way.

In another minute I pointed to my bedroom and he scooped me up and walked me on his knees into my bed and placed me on it before he stood and towered over me. He finished undressing and I sat mesmerized at his body and size before concentrating again on another size I'd already worked with.

I took the initiative once more and on all fours I backed up to him where he stood. My feet hung over the edge of the bed as he grabbed my hips and stepped closer. Another minute and I had him in my hand guiding him exactly where I wanted its home to become.

If I just said that he fucked me or we fucked each other it would be too simple and too easy. Instead he took me in a way that made me think no other woman in history had ever been taken before. I felt like Sheba or Helen of Troy or Cleopatra being conquered again and again. I was naked just as I needed to be and he was my naked conqueror with a world class package that had come special delivery.

He later went out naked in the dark and locked his truck before returning and we fucked the night away.

I gave him a going away blowjob the next morning and then we showered together and planned how we'd meet again.

If we each drove about half-way it would be only a bit over twenty minutes and we could do it in the car or take a room. There were three motels in that half-way area to pick from. It was then I found out he had a van that was his personal vehicle and with an air mattress we could spend entire nights together at no added cost beyond our vehicles.

He's only a bit over half my age and yet we don't care as long as we can be together and he likes my size although sex has already made me lose ten pounds.